'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 229116 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91582 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How many we're killed by Bush's Tomahawks inti Baghdad.
Two and a half!!!
LMAO!!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91583 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You can't legally elect an alien to the White House.
Nobody has done that Stupid.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91584 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody has done that Stupid.
You stupid libs did, Obama isn't a citizen of the US!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91585 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid libs did, Obama isn't a citizen of the US!!
But he is the 2 Term President.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91587 Apr 3, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
Loving the POTUS AND FAMILY
Good, but would be nice if he would naturalize the family.
LMAO!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91588 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Good, but would be nice if he would naturalize the family.
LMAO!!!
No need to, they are the First Family.

Just like Royalty!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91589 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>But he is the 2 Term President.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
2 term illegal president, thanks to you stupid liberals!!
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91590 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No need to, they are the First Family.
Just like Royalty!
Yep, they are the First Illegal Family to be in the White House!
LMAO!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91591 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, they are the First Illegal Family to be in the White House!
LMAO!!!
Did that make you feel better playing pretend little boy?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91592 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did that make you feel better playing pretend little boy?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
No pretending here, Obama and his kids are aliens. LMAO!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91593 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No pretending here, Obama and his kids are aliens. LMAO!!!
Nobody seems to agree with you Stupid.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lillie

Madisonville, KY

#91594 Apr 3, 2013
Hello
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91595 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody seems to agree with you Stupid.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
and everyone is in violation of the US Constitution.
The only persons that can be "subject to the jujrisdiction, thereof (the US Constitution)" are those that are not subject to a foreign power, when born.
Your little buddy (Obama) was born a subject of the United Kingdom.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91596 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>and everyone is in violation of the US Constitution.
The only persons that can be "subject to the jujrisdiction, thereof (the US Constitution)" are those that are not subject to a foreign power, when born.
Your little buddy (Obama) was born a subject of the United Kingdom.
And now he is the 2 Term President of the United States, the most powerful Man in the World........and you are.........well you know.

Lmfao
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#91597 Apr 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And now he is the 2 Term President of the United States, the most powerful Man in the World........and you are.........well you know.
Lmfao
Obama is a hoax and I am the one tell you about it, no one else will!!!
LMAO!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#91598 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a hoax and I am the one tell you about it, no one else will!!!
LMAO!!!
He is the President and you are a silly pos.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#91599 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Racist!!! I love when you use it, just shows you haven't a mentally acute reply.
This continuing calling the POTUS a kenyan is nothing but racist. The man had never stepped foot in Kenya until he was 50 years old.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#91600 Apr 3, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a hoax and I am the one tell you about it, no one else will!!!
LMAO!!!
Don`t you also think this is his and the illegal progressive liberal reason to block any and all from vetting his past? By the time it does happen,he will have moved on to be a past president in retirement.Shame we will still be paying for his security and retirement.

But,try to get this across the liberal mind set.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#91602 Apr 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>This continuing calling the POTUS a kenyan is nothing but racist. The man had never stepped foot in Kenya until he was 50 years old.
The problem is,we do not know this is true or not.All info is blocked.It should never have been subject to question,vetted before the election .
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#91604 Apr 3, 2013
There is no racist intent involved,nor any racist thought involved,except this is always the way the progressive liberals put down any objections.Why do you now call Dr.Carter racist?This is here and now when we should be living without racism being in our Nation,don`t you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min Miss Gurl 81,424
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min capn obvious 81,141
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 29 min Another Damn Liberal 90,516
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cavecanemdog 104,879
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 15 hr Sid 83,873
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Jun 29 KS2CO 6,122
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) Jun 28 New guy 21
More from around the web