'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,989)

Showing posts 79,761 - 79,780 of144,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can bet your Palestinian ass, I'm not going to!!!!!!!!!!
And you can bet your dirty Serb ass no one would miss you.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Ratboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading over the past few hours of post I would say that Injudgement schooled you.
I don't believe in Obamatism...and you are just another 'dead walking - Obama zombie'...!!!!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can bet your dirty Serb ass no one would miss you.
And you can bet your croat-butcher-ustasha...ass,
I don't give a #$%&, what you think!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
My ass is none of your concern, dead lady.
And I'm an Iranian/Pakistani terrorist, get your facts straight.
Watch it...you may get Secret service knocking on your door and you should...you creep!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>

Isn't it amazing the liberals cannot accept this?????
Have you ever watched the TV series "Walking Dead?"

The walking dead remind me of liberals and the ones fighting back and surviving are the right.

This is the only way I can describe them.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey R...you can talk till doomsday, it's just waste of time...this morons are not going to believe you, no matter what ...and what Hillary would say...
"What difference at this point does it make"?
I just finished watching the tv series "walking dead" and this is like watching the liberals (walking dead) and the survivors (the rest of us).
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So what part of that confuses you into thinking he's admitting he's a Muslim?
At no point does he say he's a Muslim.
Why changed from Barry Sotero to (muslim ethnic)Barack Hussein Obama and then deny being a muslim?

Why not keep the name you are given at birth?

He wanted a muslim name for one reason.

See if you have enough brain matter to know the real answer.
Worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The walking dead remind me of liberals and the ones fighting back and surviving are the right.
Tht would imply that Republicunts are good guys. But then again, the Walking Dead is fiction, too.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I just finished watching the tv series "walking dead" and this is like watching the liberals (walking dead) and the survivors (the rest of us).
Walking dead - Obama zombies ...!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Yep it's you alright,you still make something what you want it to say and the president wanted to establish an alliance with the Muslisms,get it right tread.
Why???

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Judging by Tofy's 6 incendiaries, 4 spams and 4 disagrees, I think it's safe to say AL is pissed.
TruthHere

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you lack the intelligence needed to compile information enough to come up with a thought of your own. Your communication skills are so lacking you must rely upon a made-up TV show to project what your mind cannot.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, how is that admittance to being a Muslim?
And why the hell wouldn't he be proud of his family? Regardless of religion or faith. Has anyone ever asked you to not be proud of your family?
Bigot trash.
Hussein ...?????

I've been called worse by better people ...you trash for brain ...!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, how is that admittance to being a Muslim?
And why the hell wouldn't he be proud of his family? Regardless of religion or faith. Has anyone ever asked you to not be proud of your family?
Bigot trash.
Why, the muslim name??

Ali changed his name from Cassius Clay when he converted to Islam.

Obama Bin Laden can speak fluent arabic, knows the Koran by memory, changed his name to a ethnic muslim, attended and announced the knowledgement of National Day of Prayer for muslims but denounced National Day of Prayer in America.....

No, no way this man is muslim.

Facts speak the truth, you just want to deny them because then you would need to recognize how wrong you have been and that the person you idolize in the White House is nothing more than a muslim terrorist and has released his hatemongering onto America.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

...Obama been good president who loves his country, is the best fiction ever!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

TruthHere wrote:
<quoted text>That is because you lack the intelligence needed to compile information enough to come up with a thought of your own. Your communication skills are so lacking you must rely upon a made-up TV show to project what your mind cannot.
I don't rely on the televison, just see the similarities of libs and walking dead.

However what is the difference between blind-sighted liberals seeing a muslim in the White House and saying he is the "annointed one" or the "second coming" and the walking dead....not one thing.

It is so sad in which America is infested with brain-dead liberals.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Tht would imply that Republicunts are good guys. But then again, the Walking Dead is fiction, too.
I wish Obama being a leader of America was just fiction.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

TruthHere wrote:
<quoted text>That is because you lack the intelligence needed to compile information enough to come up with a thought of your own. Your communication skills are so lacking you must rely upon a made-up TV show to project what your mind cannot.
Truth here, truth there, truth everywhere, you are just blind to see it...!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, the muslim name??
Ali changed his name from Cassius Clay when he converted to Islam.
Obama Bin Laden can speak fluent arabic, knows the Koran by memory, changed his name to a ethnic muslim, attended and announced the knowledgement of National Day of Prayer for muslims but denounced National Day of Prayer in America.....
No, no way this man is muslim.
Facts speak the truth, you just want to deny them because then you would need to recognize how wrong you have been and that the person you idolize in the White House is nothing more than a muslim terrorist and has released his hatemongering onto America.
First of all, let me be clear, under NO circumstances would it bother me if the POTUS was Muslim. So forget the angle that I "just don't wanna be wrong" I have no problem whatsoever being wrong. Making mistakes is human. I think it's YOU who doesn't want to be wrong.
With that being said, he was born an Obama. Soetoro was his step fathers name.(Do you read me cadet, step-fathers name) I can't even find a legitimate source saying he ever legally took the name Soetoro. Can you? Feel free to post it so I may be enlightened.

And before you post, Google the definition of legitimate. Thanks in advance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Obama being a leader of America was just fiction.
Well it's not, so it's probably best if you just get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,761 - 79,780 of144,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••