'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,541 - 79,560 of 151,261 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89606 Mar 23, 2013
countrygoat wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha...ditch your democRAT brain...
Keep going ...idiot!!!!!
Meeeeeeeee!!!!!
So, you like goats,i guess that's how you got your perveted ways started. Out behind the barn,no doubt,your daddy told you to go milk the goats and you had other ideas. Still talking to 13 year olds,i see,somebody ought to slip some saltpeter in your coffee,you spineless excuse for humanity.
Lol

Kansas City, MO

#89607 Mar 23, 2013
Tell me more

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89609 Mar 23, 2013
anonymouu T wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to Iraq when they hit them in 1981. You are an ignorant troll. Iran is laughing at the U.S. because of their teleprompter king. The entire world is laughing at your joke for a president. Iran knows better than to provoke Israel. They know they can get away with provoking the U.S., just as North Korea is laughing at your president.
Negative. As I said before Israel knows better than to fuck with Iran which is precisely why they haven't. And won't.

And speaking of laughing and provoking, there's a vid of Ahmadinejad literally chuckling @ the idea of Israel waging war. Have you seen it? I'm sure Netanyahu has.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89610 Mar 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "assertions" remain unproven in a court of law; will they ever see a "Real" court? Will there ever be a definitive answer?
The SCOTUS has "refused " to revisit Roe V. Wade, they may chose to do likewise with this issue, then what?
Those assertions comes from the writer of the 14th amendment Citizenship Clause, Mr. Howard and the Civil Rights Act of 1866, which was the first national law concerning citizenship in this nation.
Prior to the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the states made citizens and made a mess of the process.
In WKA the USSC just completely by passed the intent of the Citizenship Clause and created their own, which put them in violation of the US Constitution.
At this time there isn't an ipso facto citizenship granted in the US per the Constitution, there is a condition.
Wtf

Matawan, NJ

#89612 Mar 23, 2013
Why
OZombies

United States

#89613 Mar 23, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>So, you like goats,i guess that's how you got your perveted ways started. Out behind the barn,no doubt,your daddy told you to go milk the goats and you had other ideas. Still talking to 13 year olds,i see,somebody ought to slip some saltpeter in your coffee,you spineless excuse for humanity.
Hello country goat girl...meeeeeeeee!!!!!

Do you think Obama "your man" likes spineless
creatures...like country goat crazy girl, meeeee!

Looks, like someone already slipped saltpeter in your coffee, that's why you go nuts ...meeeeeeeee!

Ciao country goat girl, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89615 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually.. must conform to the Constitution as interpreted 'since it is static' and can be amended
except for the stupidity of your 'not the legal sitting president' statement, and what follows...I agree with the rest
still doesn't explain the downfall of the GOP
The Constitution can be amended, but it can't be amended by the USSC with their rulings.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, this precluded him from being a citizen of this nation and it also precluded him from being a Natural Born Citizen.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89616 Mar 23, 2013
PICTURE OF 'MARTIAL LAW' ALARMS FORENSIC PROFILER
Comments described as 'potential major warning' of Obama's intent

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/picture-of-martial...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89618 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we've concluded that simple-minded people tend to be conservatives
take this forum for instance
Here's "you" a "forum" for instance ... ;~)

Liberalism is a Disease
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/T5VN...

PLUS all the 'numnuts' on THIS one!

;~)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89619 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we've concluded that simple-minded people tend to be conservatives
take this forum for instance
I love it when you think of us as, "simple-minded", makes things much easier for us.

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#89621 Mar 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution can be amended, but it can't be amended by the USSC with their rulings.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, this precluded him from being a citizen of this nation and it also precluded him from being a Natural Born Citizen.
Excellent point!

Wrongful interpretations are the greatest impetus to change!

Amendments are born of these decisions by SCOTUS, it is why two parties fight so hard to either approve a nomination or block said nomination!

Look at the 4 circuit court of appeals versus the 7th...POTUS have learned to stack the deck in favor of their political ideologies.

Justice Dale has evolved the level of discussion!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89622 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, you can't use big words like 'is' and 'they' and 'of' when you talk to him, you'll have that shit leaking out of his ears again, like brain matter but shittier.
Hey lil pUnk boi ...
Isn't is bout time for ya 'girlfriend' to be "sneaking" in ...
Play time ...

;~)

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#89624 Mar 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I love it when you think of us as, "simple-minded", makes things much easier for us.
I always encourage my opposition to underestimate my ability, it makes my point so much easier. <;) I will often wear a tin foil hat to begin an argument.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89625 Mar 23, 2013
What does it mean to be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this is very simple, "not being subject to any foreign power", this is very plainly stated in Mr. Howard's presentation of the Citizenship clause to the 14th amendment.(Congressional Globe 2890)
Which was accepted and ratified in 1868 (The Law of the Land) and it will take an amendment to the US Constitution to get it to conform to the Wong Kim Ark ruling set down by the USSC.
Hi Dont Tread

West Liberty, KY

#89626 Mar 23, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello country goat girl...meeeeeeeee!!!!!
Do you think Obama "your man" likes spineless
creatures...like country goat crazy girl, meeeee!
Looks, like someone already slipped saltpeter in your coffee, that's why you go nuts ...meeeeeeeee!
Ciao country goat girl, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Hardy Harr Harr! You know you are guilty of everything i have posted about you. Pretending to be dead,when the 2012 tornado hit,come on dorothy fess up to these people. Are you still tapping your red shoes together? No amount of toe tapping will get you off the hook for your past sins and you had the gall to tell everybody on here that your closet was clean.Hardy Harr Harr!
OZombies

United States

#89628 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
then hold me
you're the one that mentioned predators, republicans don't scare me...horny old women do.
I'm sure you have old horny aunt of yours to hold you down ...most of the normal people like positive attention, you... ANY attention even from strangers! You are nothing, nothing but a bully...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89630 Mar 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point!
Amendments are born of these decisions by SCOTUS, it is why two parties fight so hard to either approve a nomination or block said nomination!
Look at the 4 circuit court of appeals versus the 7th...POTUS have learned to stack the deck in favor of their political ideologies.
there is a vast difference between interpretation and an outright of trying to change the Constitution, if the court had read Mr. Howard, we wouldn't be having this conversation, nor would Obama be the so called president.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89633 Mar 23, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point!
I haven't evolve anything, the courts have refused to read the intent of the 14th Citizenship Clause, which is there for all to read.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#89635 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, you can't use big words like 'is' and 'they' and 'of' when you talk to him, you'll have that shit leaking out of his ears again, like brain matter but shittier.
Ah. Thank you for identifying the rancid stench. And here I thought it was AL's whiskey breath. Go figure.

I'll try to further simplify in the future.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#89636 Mar 23, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe bi, she's trying to get into my pants, think I should take down my pic and put Zombie McCain back up, I can barely juggle my 3 main squeezes (and ILoveItHere)
lmao!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 9 min USA PIG BUSTER 251
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min Old Guy 30,507
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 52 min Mississippi gurl 145,868
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 54 min JohnJ 215
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 57,064
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,097
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 53,257
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••