'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
79,101 - 79,120 of 150,268 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs are up, unemployment is up, housing is up, citizens with mortgages that are under water is up...and? Did you have a point? lol Just what am I losing? 40% of my wealth on Obama's watch, like every other American family? You know who I am? And? Are you admitting to stalking me? Are you sweet on me, little boy? Is that why you want everyone to know that you know who I am? Do you need a cookie? A bone for being a good boy? LMMFAO! Does knowing who I am (lol) make you intelligent or right all of a sudden? No? Then why get so excited because you think you know who somebody is on here? Damn, little one, it doesn't take much to excite you, does it? lol
Now, back to reality...you are aware that just because you say there aren't 20 assistants doesn't mean shit, right? The annual report from the White House to Congress in 2009 shows Michelle Obama as having a staff of 24. Are you calling your White House democrats liars? Sure seems that way. Oops...foot in the ole sucker cavity flabby. Again! lol
Lost 40% of your wealth?? And the stock market is setting records??

(Plus spending so much time in the Internet is probably why you lost money idiot! LOL)

That just proves you're stupid with your investments. That's not Obama's fault, that's yours.

Take your remaining 60%($12.30) and reinvest it and catch back up. I'm sure in 5 years you'll have all your money back and maybe be up to maybe 30 bucks if you're lucky. Good luck on your wealth!

LMFAO!!

Us retired union folks haven't been hurt. Those terrible unions just screw everything up huh??

Heh... Republicans are stupid.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

anonymous T wrote:
Obama came to Israel and they laughed at him. Perform a Google search on people laughing at Obama. Israel is laughing at him because he is ignorant. His supporters are ignorant just like you. You are ignorant.
The biggest threat to Israel is Obama!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The ruling of the USSC means nothing, when it violates the US Constitution.
It is really too bad you can't keep up with the changing topics on this thread. You might want to slowdown a little, or stick to something you know about!
Of course being a liberal democrat, you aren't expected to know anything, "just pass the bill, so we can findout what is in it"!
LMAO!!!
He's still president... So who can't keep up?? Heh

I win!

You claimed Obama has a taste tester, all presidents since Reagan have had them as I stated.

I win again.

I bring up you jumping from subjecntonsubject cause you get owned every time and the best you can do is say I can't keep up by knocking you down every time you post.

And I win yet again.

Now what subject will your 6th grade educated back woods hilljacks ass bring up next to be owned on and you not being bright enough to catch in to??

Old Milwaukee Best in sale this weekend at your Walmart?

(Go back to the gun grab that I owned you on?? Heh)

LMFAO@superstupids!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg has an eye-opening piece for Bloomberg that reveals in stark terms what President Obama really thinks of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as well as Israel itself. As The Telegraph’s Middle East correspondent Robert Tait reports:
The damning assessment of the Israeli prime minister, relayed by senior White House officials to an American journalist, Jeffrey Goldberg, is the most graphic sign yet of the toxic relationship between the two men, who have clashed continually over the stalled Middle East peace process.
Writing on the Bloomberg website, Goldberg quoted Mr Obama as repeatedly saying, "Israel doesn't know what its own best interests are" in response to a spate of recent announcements for thousands of new Jewish settler homes in east Jerusalem and the West Bank on land the Palestinians want for a future state.
… "If Israel, a small state in an inhospitable region, becomes more of a pariah – one that alienates even the affections of the US, its last steadfast friend – it won't survive," Goldberg writes, paraphrasing Mr Obama's words. "Iran poses a short-term threat to Israel's survival; Israel's own behaviour poses a long-term one." Mr Obama also believes the Israeli prime minister is a "political coward" who is incapable of making concessions to the Palestinians because he has "become captive of Jewish settler lobby".
President Obama’s contempt for Netanyahu is already well known, as he amply displayed in a private meeting with then French president Nicolas Sarkozy at the G-20 in November 2011, where he reportedly told his French counterpart in reference to the Israeli PM:“you’re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!” Obama refused to meet with Netanyahu when he visited the United States in September last year, while finding the time to appear on the David Letterman show, and has a long track record of snubbing the Israeli PM.
Obama’s latest comments, conveyed by Jeffrey Goldberg, take the US president’s hostility against Netanyahu to new heights, and are a major diplomatic faux pas ahead of next week’s Israeli election, which Netanyahu is widely expected to win. It will undoubtedly set the tone for his entire approach towards Israel, and will further strain relations between Washington and Jerusalem during his second term. They also reveal a remarkable degree of antipathy towards America’s closest friend and ally in the Middle East, and an unhealthy willingness to intervene in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation state. There are echoes of the president’s unwelcome intervention in the British debate over membership of the European Union last week, when the senior State Department official for European affairs specifically warned Britain against an EU exit.
Barack Obama’s sneering reference to Israel as “a small state” that is already “a pariah,” and one that may not even survive unless it changes its “behaviour,” smacks of staggering condescension, and will be music to the ears of every enemy of Israel on the face of the earth. This is not a message the president of the United States should be sending to a brave ally that faces a huge range of threats, from Iran’s nuclear programme to a host of terrorist organisations, including Hamas and Hezbollah. President Obama claims to be a friend of Israel, but his words and actions strongly suggest otherwise. And as for Israel’s best interests, they are far better defended by Benjamin Netanyahu than the current occupant of the White House, who is much happier giving America’s allies the boot than he is standing up to his country’s adversaries. Mr. Netanyahu clearly understands the nature of the threat Israel faces. Mr. Obama evidently does not.

Israel!! You better watch your "6"!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill share some responsibiliy for all the bloody asses, Unc. Just saying.
LMMFAO!!!

Fox causes them that issue.... They screw them daily with lies.

I just smack republicans in the head with a stick just for fun lol
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still president... So who can't keep up?? Heh
I win!
You claimed Obama has a taste tester, all presidents since Reagan have had them as I stated.
I win again.
I bring up you jumping from subjecntonsubject cause you get owned every time and the best you can do is say I can't keep up by knocking you down every time you post.
And I win yet again.
Now what subject will your 6th grade educated back woods hilljacks ass bring up next to be owned on and you not being bright enough to catch in to??
Old Milwaukee Best in sale this weekend at your Walmart?
(Go back to the gun grab that I owned you on?? Heh)
LMFAO@superstupids!
Sorry chump!! In order to be POTUS you must be IAW, Art 2 ,set. 1, para 5 and the 14th Amendment of he US Constitution, Obama is not IAW either of the above.
Our Walmarts don't sell alcohol.
You are so dumb you couldn't catch a cold, much less own one!
LMAO!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg has an eye-opening piece for Bloomberg that reveals in stark terms what President Obama really thinks of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as well as Israel
Writing on the Bloomberg website, Goldberg quoted Mr Obama as repeatedly saying, "Israel doesn't know what its own best interests are" in response region, becomes more of a pariah – one that alienates even the affections of the US, its last steadfast friend – it won't survive," Goldberg writes, paraphrasing Mr Obama's words. "Iran poses a short-term threat to Israel's survival; Israel's own behaviour poses a long-term one." Mr Obama also believes the Israeli prime minister is a "political coward" who is incapable of making concessions to the Palestinians because he has "become captive of Jewish settler lobby".
President Obama’s contempt for Netanyahu is already well known, as he amply displayed in a private meeting with then French president Nicolas Sarkozy at the G-20 in November 2011, where he reportedly told his French counterpart in reference to the Israeli PM:“you’re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!” Obama refused to meet with Netanyahu when he visited the United States in September last year, while finding the time to appear on the David Letterman show, and has a long track record of snubbing the Israeli PM.
Obama’s latest comments, conveyed by Jeffrey Goldberg, take the US president’s hostility against Netanyahu to new heights, and are a major diplomatic faux pas ahead of next week’s Israeli election, which Netanyahu is widely expected to win. It will undoubtedly set the tone for his entire approach towards Israel, and will further strain relations between Washington and Jerusalem during his second term. They also reveal a remarkable degree of antipathy towards America’s closest friend and ally in the Middle East, and an unhealthy willingness to intervene in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation state. There are echoes of the president’s unwelcome intervention in the British debate over membership of the European Union last week, when the senior State Department official for European affairs specifically warned Britain against an EU exit.
Barack Obama’s sneering reference to Israel as “a small state” that is already “a pariah,” and one that may not even survive unless it changes its “behaviour,” smacks of staggering condescension, and will be music to the ears of every enemy of Israel on the face of the earth. This is not a message the president of the United States should be sending to a brave ally that faces a huge range of threats, from Iran’s nuclear programme to a host of terrorist organisations, including Hamas and Hezbollah. President Obama claims to be a friend of Israel, but his words and actions strongly suggest otherwise. And as for Israel’s best interests, they are far better defended by Benjamin Netanyahu than the current occupant of the White House, who is much happier giving America’s allies the boot than he is standing up to his country’s adversaries. Mr. Netanyahu clearly understands the nature of the threat Israel faces. Mr. Obama evidently does not.
Israel!! You better watch your "6"!!!
Damn!! Change the subject yet again??

You scratch yourself a lot don't you?? That's the drugs.

You crackheads expose yourself when you do this.... And the old republican favorite.... Copy and paste!

LMFAO!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

"If someone's so fearful that they are going to start using their weapos to protect their rights, it makes me very nervous these people have their weapons at all!!"

Henry Waxman, Another stupid liberal
(D-Cal)

Man, this nutcracker is shaking in his boots over someone owning guns in order to protect THEIR RIGHTS.

What is he fearing, the backlash from the libs taking away another human beings rights while he maintains his? Very nervous character...he should be.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry chump!! In order to be POTUS you must be IAW, Art 2 ,set. 1, para 5 and the 14th Amendment of he US Constitution, Obama is not IAW either of the above.
Our Walmarts don't sell alcohol.
You are so dumb you couldn't catch a cold, much less own one!
LMAO!!!
Your Walmart is doing us all a favor by not selling you inbreds alcohol! We thank them

And you can go on and in like a typical uneducated birther.... The SCOTUS has everything in front of them and they agree with me.

Of course you're too dumb to understand you're bing owned.... You're too stupid.

If your 'facts' were true... He wouldn't be president.

Romney doesn't agree with you. If you were right he wouldn't be president.

You aren't smart enough to know you are being owned.

That's what makes it even more fun.... You keep trying and it never works.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn!! Change the subject yet again??
You scratch yourself a lot don't you?? That's the drugs.
You crackheads expose yourself when you do this.... And the old republican favorite.... Copy and paste!
LMFAO!!!!
Keep up or stay out of other people's conversations!!
"Uncle Bigot"!!
LMAO!!!
bla ha

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

if waxman were around back in 1776 ,...
he would be a Torry
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Walmart is doing us all a favor by not selling you inbreds alcohol! We thank them
And you can go on and in like a typical uneducated birther.... The SCOTUS has everything in front of them and they agree with me.
Of course you're too dumb to understand you're bing owned.... You're too stupid.
If your 'facts' were true... He wouldn't be president.
Romney doesn't agree with you. If you were right he wouldn't be president.
You aren't smart enough to know you are being owned.
That's what makes it even more fun.... You keep trying and it never works.
If you were smart enough to understand what you read, we wouldn't be having this conversation, you would be a dyed in the wool conservative!!!
bla ha

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

we are 'owned' by communist china ,...
with out their ' loans ' we would be dead in our tracks

china has been behind the massive cyber attacks on the pentagon and private American business

china controls north Korea ,...
china wont let USA stop the north Koreans nuclear experimentation

with out Chinas cash infusion ,..
America would already be in a state of hyperinflation ,..

the democrats and their spending have weakened the USA beyond repair
thanks to the welfare recipient / labor union collation - America is doomed ,..
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
"If someone's so fearful that they are going to start using their weapos to protect their rights, it makes me very nervous these people have their weapons at all!!"
Henry Waxman, Another stupid liberal
(D-Cal)
Man, this nutcracker is shaking in his boots over someone owning guns in order to protect THEIR RIGHTS.
What is he fearing, the backlash from the libs taking away another human beings rights while he maintains his? Very nervous character...he should be.
Don't blame him for being nervous.... Unstable republicans with guns?? You all do mass shootings. Everyone is nervous.

There will be another mass shooting and it will be laid on republicans.

You all will moan and groan about it but you all will own it.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If you were smart enough to understand what you read, we wouldn't be having this conversation, you would be a dyed in the wool conservative!!!
I put you in a corner and this is the only response you could come up with.

Thanks Folks! I'll be here all week.... Please tip your bartenders and waitresses!

It really doesn't get any easier.

They come to a battle of minds and facts unarmed then have a fit when owned.

Small 6th grade mind.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Still talking to 13 year olds,this is why wolfe county ran you out of their county. Once a perve always a perve.
By the way, there is NO-----'wolfe county' in California and you ARE 'worse' than maniac hitler, you call you 'daddy'... YOU PSYCHO... YOU need serious professional HELP!!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama accomplished what he had to. He reached over Netanyahu's head and spoke directly to the Israeli people, explaining why peace is in their own best interest and why justice for the Palestinians cannot be denied. And he was cheered.

"When negotiations begin, and they will, the capital he earned today will be viewed as a smart investment indeed."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/ob...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The problem with Obama's speech is that he framed Palestinian freedom as a "choice" for Israelis to make, instead of an obligation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, there is NO-----'wolfe county' in California and you ARE 'worse' than maniac hitler, you call you 'daddy'... YOU PSYCHO... YOU need serious professional HELP!!!!!
And you are seemingly normal???

Not by a long shot.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh lQQkie, the nutjobs were were having a sock hop last night...too funny. And the lost one who can't remember if it is in Chicago or Germany. Hilarious:

anonymous T
Chicago, IL
anonymous T
Netherlands
anonymous T
Anonymous Proxy
anonymous T
Amsterdam, Netherlands
anonymous T
Romania
anonymous T
Fremont, CA
anonymous T
Czech Republic
anonymous T
Turkey
realty
United States
anonymout T
Glasgow, UK
anonymous T
Paris, France
anonymous T
Germany

What a nutjob. Which sock do you think this is...? haha Wonder where the goatgirl has been...put out to pasture maybe. hahaha

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••