'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
anonymous T

Romania

#88979 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny how dumb you people are.... Working for a company WITHOUT a union is exactly what working for a wealthy greedy republican is. You're told when you'll get breaks, what if any holidays you'll get, how long a work day is, what you'll be paid.
For you dumb republicans, I'll explain a little about unions for you idiots. Benefits and days off, pay, health coverage are negotiated, if the company is making tons of money, the benefits increase, if not, they are dropped.
If unions are so bad, why do you have a contract with a back to buy your car or with the bank to buy a house?? I know you don't own either car or house so you're not smart enough to answer this question, but those are just a few facts.
Facts..... Republicans worst enemy!!
You are extremely ignorant and getting more ignorant with each post. You are too ignorant to interact with society. You are a loser and an predator. You have not denied this. You are a predator. You are ignorant. You post comments that make no sense to anyone with a brain. You are ignorant. You are a predator. We are waiting for you to deny it.
anonymous T

Romania

#88980 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Best response you could come up with is calling me a bigot when I post facts about your crazy people??
Guess that's why you love Fox.... Spin spin spin.
Bigot..... Reached so far for that one you had to pull a muscle
LMAO
You are ignorant. You are a predator.
OZombies

United States

#88982 Mar 21, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>So,you finally admit you are a woman,we always knew you were a MOTHER!!!
You have serious problem ...once jerk, always a JERK..."W"!!!!!!
anonymous T

Romania

#88983 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Best response you could come up with is calling me a bigot when I post facts about your crazy people??
Guess that's why you love Fox.... Spin spin spin.
Bigot..... Reached so far for that one you had to pull a muscle
LMAO
You are ignorant. You are a predator.

You have yet to deny that you are a predator. You are ignorant.
anonymous T

Romania

#88984 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so funny how dumb you people are.... Working for a company WITHOUT a union is exactly what working for a wealthy greedy republican is. You're told when you'll get breaks, what if any holidays you'll get, how long a work day is, what you'll be paid.
For you dumb republicans, I'll explain a little about unions for you idiots. Benefits and days off, pay, health coverage are negotiated, if the company is making tons of money, the benefits increase, if not, they are dropped.
If unions are so bad, why do you have a contract with a back to buy your car or with the bank to buy a house?? I know you don't own either car or house so you're not smart enough to answer this question, but those are just a few facts.
Facts..... Republicans worst enemy!!
You are ignorant. Unions destroy employment and the economy. Only an ignorant person would promote weak minded unions. Republicans do not need unions. Trolls and lazy racist pigs need unions to protect them. Union personnel are not worth more than minimum wage that is why they need unions. You are ignorant. You are a predator. You have not denied it.
OZombies

United States

#88985 Mar 21, 2013
Hi Dont Tread wrote:
<quoted text>Now there you go admitting that you are very knowledgable about being perverted.
Anyone calling hitler his "daddy"...it's a PSYCHO ...
"W"... you have serious problem!
anonymous T

Romania

#88986 Mar 21, 2013
Obama came to Israel and they laughed at him. Perform a Google search on people laughing at Obama. Israel is laughing at him because he is ignorant. His supporters are ignorant just like you. You are ignorant.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88990 Mar 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs are up, unemployment is up, housing is up, citizens with mortgages that are under water is up...and? Did you have a point? lol Just what am I losing? 40% of my wealth on Obama's watch, like every other American family? You know who I am? And? Are you admitting to stalking me? Are you sweet on me, little boy? Is that why you want everyone to know that you know who I am? Do you need a cookie? A bone for being a good boy? LMMFAO! Does knowing who I am (lol) make you intelligent or right all of a sudden? No? Then why get so excited because you think you know who somebody is on here? Damn, little one, it doesn't take much to excite you, does it? lol
Now, back to reality...you are aware that just because you say there aren't 20 assistants doesn't mean shit, right? The annual report from the White House to Congress in 2009 shows Michelle Obama as having a staff of 24. Are you calling your White House democrats liars? Sure seems that way. Oops...foot in the ole sucker cavity flabby. Again! lol
Lost 40% of your wealth?? And the stock market is setting records??

(Plus spending so much time in the Internet is probably why you lost money idiot! LOL)

That just proves you're stupid with your investments. That's not Obama's fault, that's yours.

Take your remaining 60%($12.30) and reinvest it and catch back up. I'm sure in 5 years you'll have all your money back and maybe be up to maybe 30 bucks if you're lucky. Good luck on your wealth!

LMFAO!!

Us retired union folks haven't been hurt. Those terrible unions just screw everything up huh??

Heh... Republicans are stupid.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#88992 Mar 21, 2013
anonymous T wrote:
Obama came to Israel and they laughed at him. Perform a Google search on people laughing at Obama. Israel is laughing at him because he is ignorant. His supporters are ignorant just like you. You are ignorant.
The biggest threat to Israel is Obama!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88994 Mar 21, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The ruling of the USSC means nothing, when it violates the US Constitution.
It is really too bad you can't keep up with the changing topics on this thread. You might want to slowdown a little, or stick to something you know about!
Of course being a liberal democrat, you aren't expected to know anything, "just pass the bill, so we can findout what is in it"!
LMAO!!!
He's still president... So who can't keep up?? Heh

I win!

You claimed Obama has a taste tester, all presidents since Reagan have had them as I stated.

I win again.

I bring up you jumping from subjecntonsubject cause you get owned every time and the best you can do is say I can't keep up by knocking you down every time you post.

And I win yet again.

Now what subject will your 6th grade educated back woods hilljacks ass bring up next to be owned on and you not being bright enough to catch in to??

Old Milwaukee Best in sale this weekend at your Walmart?

(Go back to the gun grab that I owned you on?? Heh)

LMFAO@superstupids!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#88995 Mar 21, 2013
The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg has an eye-opening piece for Bloomberg that reveals in stark terms what President Obama really thinks of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as well as Israel itself. As The Telegraph’s Middle East correspondent Robert Tait reports:
The damning assessment of the Israeli prime minister, relayed by senior White House officials to an American journalist, Jeffrey Goldberg, is the most graphic sign yet of the toxic relationship between the two men, who have clashed continually over the stalled Middle East peace process.
Writing on the Bloomberg website, Goldberg quoted Mr Obama as repeatedly saying, "Israel doesn't know what its own best interests are" in response to a spate of recent announcements for thousands of new Jewish settler homes in east Jerusalem and the West Bank on land the Palestinians want for a future state.
… "If Israel, a small state in an inhospitable region, becomes more of a pariah – one that alienates even the affections of the US, its last steadfast friend – it won't survive," Goldberg writes, paraphrasing Mr Obama's words. "Iran poses a short-term threat to Israel's survival; Israel's own behaviour poses a long-term one." Mr Obama also believes the Israeli prime minister is a "political coward" who is incapable of making concessions to the Palestinians because he has "become captive of Jewish settler lobby".
President Obama’s contempt for Netanyahu is already well known, as he amply displayed in a private meeting with then French president Nicolas Sarkozy at the G-20 in November 2011, where he reportedly told his French counterpart in reference to the Israeli PM:“you’re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!” Obama refused to meet with Netanyahu when he visited the United States in September last year, while finding the time to appear on the David Letterman show, and has a long track record of snubbing the Israeli PM.
Obama’s latest comments, conveyed by Jeffrey Goldberg, take the US president’s hostility against Netanyahu to new heights, and are a major diplomatic faux pas ahead of next week’s Israeli election, which Netanyahu is widely expected to win. It will undoubtedly set the tone for his entire approach towards Israel, and will further strain relations between Washington and Jerusalem during his second term. They also reveal a remarkable degree of antipathy towards America’s closest friend and ally in the Middle East, and an unhealthy willingness to intervene in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation state. There are echoes of the president’s unwelcome intervention in the British debate over membership of the European Union last week, when the senior State Department official for European affairs specifically warned Britain against an EU exit.
Barack Obama’s sneering reference to Israel as “a small state” that is already “a pariah,” and one that may not even survive unless it changes its “behaviour,” smacks of staggering condescension, and will be music to the ears of every enemy of Israel on the face of the earth. This is not a message the president of the United States should be sending to a brave ally that faces a huge range of threats, from Iran’s nuclear programme to a host of terrorist organisations, including Hamas and Hezbollah. President Obama claims to be a friend of Israel, but his words and actions strongly suggest otherwise. And as for Israel’s best interests, they are far better defended by Benjamin Netanyahu than the current occupant of the White House, who is much happier giving America’s allies the boot than he is standing up to his country’s adversaries. Mr. Netanyahu clearly understands the nature of the threat Israel faces. Mr. Obama evidently does not.

Israel!! You better watch your "6"!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88996 Mar 21, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill share some responsibiliy for all the bloody asses, Unc. Just saying.
LMMFAO!!!

Fox causes them that issue.... They screw them daily with lies.

I just smack republicans in the head with a stick just for fun lol
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#88997 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still president... So who can't keep up?? Heh
I win!
You claimed Obama has a taste tester, all presidents since Reagan have had them as I stated.
I win again.
I bring up you jumping from subjecntonsubject cause you get owned every time and the best you can do is say I can't keep up by knocking you down every time you post.
And I win yet again.
Now what subject will your 6th grade educated back woods hilljacks ass bring up next to be owned on and you not being bright enough to catch in to??
Old Milwaukee Best in sale this weekend at your Walmart?
(Go back to the gun grab that I owned you on?? Heh)
LMFAO@superstupids!
Sorry chump!! In order to be POTUS you must be IAW, Art 2 ,set. 1, para 5 and the 14th Amendment of he US Constitution, Obama is not IAW either of the above.
Our Walmarts don't sell alcohol.
You are so dumb you couldn't catch a cold, much less own one!
LMAO!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88998 Mar 21, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg has an eye-opening piece for Bloomberg that reveals in stark terms what President Obama really thinks of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as well as Israel
Writing on the Bloomberg website, Goldberg quoted Mr Obama as repeatedly saying, "Israel doesn't know what its own best interests are" in response region, becomes more of a pariah – one that alienates even the affections of the US, its last steadfast friend – it won't survive," Goldberg writes, paraphrasing Mr Obama's words. "Iran poses a short-term threat to Israel's survival; Israel's own behaviour poses a long-term one." Mr Obama also believes the Israeli prime minister is a "political coward" who is incapable of making concessions to the Palestinians because he has "become captive of Jewish settler lobby".
President Obama’s contempt for Netanyahu is already well known, as he amply displayed in a private meeting with then French president Nicolas Sarkozy at the G-20 in November 2011, where he reportedly told his French counterpart in reference to the Israeli PM:“you’re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!” Obama refused to meet with Netanyahu when he visited the United States in September last year, while finding the time to appear on the David Letterman show, and has a long track record of snubbing the Israeli PM.
Obama’s latest comments, conveyed by Jeffrey Goldberg, take the US president’s hostility against Netanyahu to new heights, and are a major diplomatic faux pas ahead of next week’s Israeli election, which Netanyahu is widely expected to win. It will undoubtedly set the tone for his entire approach towards Israel, and will further strain relations between Washington and Jerusalem during his second term. They also reveal a remarkable degree of antipathy towards America’s closest friend and ally in the Middle East, and an unhealthy willingness to intervene in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation state. There are echoes of the president’s unwelcome intervention in the British debate over membership of the European Union last week, when the senior State Department official for European affairs specifically warned Britain against an EU exit.
Barack Obama’s sneering reference to Israel as “a small state” that is already “a pariah,” and one that may not even survive unless it changes its “behaviour,” smacks of staggering condescension, and will be music to the ears of every enemy of Israel on the face of the earth. This is not a message the president of the United States should be sending to a brave ally that faces a huge range of threats, from Iran’s nuclear programme to a host of terrorist organisations, including Hamas and Hezbollah. President Obama claims to be a friend of Israel, but his words and actions strongly suggest otherwise. And as for Israel’s best interests, they are far better defended by Benjamin Netanyahu than the current occupant of the White House, who is much happier giving America’s allies the boot than he is standing up to his country’s adversaries. Mr. Netanyahu clearly understands the nature of the threat Israel faces. Mr. Obama evidently does not.
Israel!! You better watch your "6"!!!
Damn!! Change the subject yet again??

You scratch yourself a lot don't you?? That's the drugs.

You crackheads expose yourself when you do this.... And the old republican favorite.... Copy and paste!

LMFAO!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#88999 Mar 21, 2013
"If someone's so fearful that they are going to start using their weapos to protect their rights, it makes me very nervous these people have their weapons at all!!"

Henry Waxman, Another stupid liberal
(D-Cal)

Man, this nutcracker is shaking in his boots over someone owning guns in order to protect THEIR RIGHTS.

What is he fearing, the backlash from the libs taking away another human beings rights while he maintains his? Very nervous character...he should be.
Uncle Tab

United States

#89000 Mar 21, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry chump!! In order to be POTUS you must be IAW, Art 2 ,set. 1, para 5 and the 14th Amendment of he US Constitution, Obama is not IAW either of the above.
Our Walmarts don't sell alcohol.
You are so dumb you couldn't catch a cold, much less own one!
LMAO!!!
Your Walmart is doing us all a favor by not selling you inbreds alcohol! We thank them

And you can go on and in like a typical uneducated birther.... The SCOTUS has everything in front of them and they agree with me.

Of course you're too dumb to understand you're bing owned.... You're too stupid.

If your 'facts' were true... He wouldn't be president.

Romney doesn't agree with you. If you were right he wouldn't be president.

You aren't smart enough to know you are being owned.

That's what makes it even more fun.... You keep trying and it never works.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89001 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn!! Change the subject yet again??
You scratch yourself a lot don't you?? That's the drugs.
You crackheads expose yourself when you do this.... And the old republican favorite.... Copy and paste!
LMFAO!!!!
Keep up or stay out of other people's conversations!!
"Uncle Bigot"!!
LMAO!!!
bla ha

AOL

#89002 Mar 21, 2013
if waxman were around back in 1776 ,...
he would be a Torry
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#89003 Mar 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Walmart is doing us all a favor by not selling you inbreds alcohol! We thank them
And you can go on and in like a typical uneducated birther.... The SCOTUS has everything in front of them and they agree with me.
Of course you're too dumb to understand you're bing owned.... You're too stupid.
If your 'facts' were true... He wouldn't be president.
Romney doesn't agree with you. If you were right he wouldn't be president.
You aren't smart enough to know you are being owned.
That's what makes it even more fun.... You keep trying and it never works.
If you were smart enough to understand what you read, we wouldn't be having this conversation, you would be a dyed in the wool conservative!!!
bla ha

AOL

#89004 Mar 21, 2013
we are 'owned' by communist china ,...
with out their ' loans ' we would be dead in our tracks

china has been behind the massive cyber attacks on the pentagon and private American business

china controls north Korea ,...
china wont let USA stop the north Koreans nuclear experimentation

with out Chinas cash infusion ,..
America would already be in a state of hyperinflation ,..

the democrats and their spending have weakened the USA beyond repair
thanks to the welfare recipient / labor union collation - America is doomed ,..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min bacon hater 74,402
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 21 min Justaminute 82,673
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 47 min Dawg Rules 100,799
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr Julia 4,233
Election Who are you voting for in the Ohio Governor race? 2 hr Tell it All 80
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr mjjcpa 34,952
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr loses again 63,101
More from around the web