'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233527 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#88484 Mar 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on here as "American Lady and ONLY American Lady NOW!
NOT even using sloopy at the moment!
It's SAD that you guys THINK you're getting ya azz "WHOOPED" by one lil ole American Lady ...
;0)
Funny that you have to repeat so often how great you are.

Seems as tho you're too dumb to realize how often you're owned on here being proven to be racist, and how you use YouTube as a news source AND your unstable use of punctuation in every post.

You're very unstable and you're too stupid to realize it.

One final thing.... If us calling you out every time you get caught using 37 names and you waiting a half hour to come back and proclaim your innocence just fun to watch.

Keep doing it... It may give YouTube a break at you posting videos trying to make yourself into something you're not.

Your little feeble mind makes a life for yourself from YouTube

LMMFAO!!

Idiot!.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88486 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Indeed, McConnell seems to be in trouble. According to a new Courier-Journal Bluegrass poll, just 17% of voters say they’ll cast their ballots for him in 2014. That includes only 34% of Republicans. Meanwhile, 34% of voters are against him, 44% are waiting to see who is running against him, and 6% haven’t made up their minds.
34% of voters are against him, 44% are waiting to see who is running against him, and 6% haven’t made up

44%
6%
```
50%
34%
````
84%

Where's the OTHER 16%...???
Hiding ...???
ILLEGAL voters ...

???

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88487 Mar 19, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> How are those health benefits? and retirement? Since paper pushing, keyboard tapping is so difficult. Not all Ron Paul supporters or Tea Party members are bigots and listen to Foxy News. The only Fox in my bed and head is...My logic is this...The deficit has not been cut, the healthcare is a joke and imposing more taxes will not cut anything when this country overspends by sending money overseas and in the prison systems and on illegals by Georgie. Now, Mr. Chief can either do something about all these problems or get out!!!
The problem is Bush handed Obama the US credit card with Trillions already on it and not enough income to pay anything but the reoccurring bills.
It's all very simple to understand why the debt is going to double every 10 years from now on no matter who the President is. Obama has increased spending less than any President in modern history ( I know Repubs can't believe that). Read the report no matter which side you may be on. Very helpful info.
Federal deficits and debt have been sharply higher under President Obama, but the evidence continues to show that the Great Recession, President Bush’s tax cuts, and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq explain most of the deficits that have occurred on Obama’s watch — based on the latest Congressional Budget Office projections as well as legislation enacted since we last issued this analysis of what lies behind current deficits and debt.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88490 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you have to repeat so often how great you are.
Seems as tho you're too dumb to realize how often you're owned on here being proven to be racist, and how you use YouTube as a news source AND your unstable use of punctuation in every post.
You're very unstable and you're too stupid to realize it.
One final thing.... If us calling you out every time you get caught using 37 names and you waiting a half hour to come back and proclaim your innocence just fun to watch.
Keep doing it... It may give YouTube a break at you posting videos trying to make yourself into something you're not.
Your little feeble mind makes a life for yourself from YouTube
LMMFAO!!
Idiot!.
Me stupid ???
Have you checked your Math figures lately ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88491 Mar 19, 2013
A~R~I~T~H~M~E~T~I~C
Arithmetic
A rat in Tom's house MIGHT eat Tom's ice cream ...

)8~D>

G~O~O~G~R~A~P~H~Y
Geography
George Edwards oldest girt rode a pig home yesterday ...

Back when they MADE 'learning'... FUN!:)

Location hidden

#88492 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Indeed, McConnell seems to be in trouble. According to a new Courier-Journal Bluegrass poll, just 17% of voters say they’ll cast their ballots for him in 2014. That includes only 34% of Republicans. Meanwhile, 34% of voters are against him, 44% are waiting to see who is running against him, and 6% haven’t made up their minds.
I think Ashley will serve KY well. She is very intelligent and I just can't wait to make Mitch a NO MORE term Senator.
Ditch Mitch 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#88493 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, 2700 pages Obamacare is just for entertainment ... doctors don't like Obamacare because...? To many cuts to doctors, hospitals, nursing home and to many doctors refuse to take Medicare, because?
You call others stupid...wait for January 1st 2014 when Obamacare is fully implemented ...!
I'll continue to educate you, even tho you kinda laid down when I called you in your 716 billion lie.

Doctors and hospitals don't like Healthcare Reform because they no longer will get paid 'per visit' when patients come back and are not better after seeing doctors. If the patient comes back with the same issue the hospital has to eat the cost. If the doctors aren't doing their job and getting rich off of us, they won't be doctors for long bottarga do their job or get out!

And there is a cutoff now on administrative fees... If they charge too much the patient gets reimbursed.

I know you republicans hate regulation but making these changes makes healthcare better.

You're not bright enough to catch on.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88494 Mar 19, 2013
C- Civilized
I- Independent
V- Viewed
I- Individuals
C- Conservative
S- Society

civ·ics [siv-iks]
noun ( used with a singular verb )
the study or science of the privileges and obligations of citizens.

Origin:
1880–85, Americanism; see civic,-ics
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/civics

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88495 Mar 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I think Ashley will serve KY well. She is very intelligent and I just can't wait to make Mitch a NO MORE term Senator.
Ditch Mitch 2014
How ... FRAUD ...???

Location hidden

#88497 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
At 26 you shouldn't be hanging at mama's skirt, unless you are liberal troll...and future democRAT eating daddy's crumbs and playing video games, but as a teenager you are getting liberal education how to use condom ...!!!!!
I still have family in college finishing their PhD and M.D. at 24 and 26. I don't know about your family though.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88498 Mar 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Me stupid ???
Have you checked your Math figures lately ...???
You're talking to me about Marh when C has pointed out numbers.

Try to keep up. When you walk away and change your Depends, read a bit before you reply.

Try to keep up grandma!

LMFAO

Yes.... You are an idiot!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88499 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
they're voting for Mitch, dipshit
WHO is tha dumchit ...???
Where's the REST of the voters ...

The SIXTEEN PERCENT NOT ACCOUNTED FOR?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88500 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Indeed, McConnell seems to be in trouble. According to a new Courier-Journal Bluegrass poll, just 17% of voters say they’ll cast their ballots for him in 2014. That includes only 34% of Republicans.

>>> Meanwhile, 34% of voters are against him, 44% are waiting to see who is running against him, and 6% haven’t made up their minds.

``````````
84%

Where's the 16% to MAKE it 100%...???
16% is TOO WIDE of a MARGIN ...

duh ...
OZombies

United States

#88503 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll continue to educate you, even tho you kinda laid down when I called you in your 716 billion lie.
Doctors and hospitals don't like Healthcare Reform because they no longer will get paid 'per visit' when patients come back and are not better after seeing doctors. If the patient comes back with the same issue the hospital has to eat the cost. If the doctors aren't doing their job and getting rich off of us, they won't be doctors for long bottarga do their job or get out!
And there is a cutoff now on administrative fees... If they charge too much the patient gets reimbursed.
I know you republicans hate regulation but making these changes makes healthcare better.
You're not bright enough to catch on.
That's what Obama administration is telling you...yes I know all of that...and can you always help everyone first time? That would be nice, NOT so bright guy! That's the way government to control doctors and hospitals. Government is going to regulate everything! Health care should be between me and my doctor, and I don't need my government in between. Get that? Yes Obamacare cuts 716 (B)illion $$$ to PROVIDERS (not recipients) that is why some doctors do not take Medicare any longer. Everyone can't afford private insurance. Wait for January 1st 2014 and you'll see, what Obamacare is ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88504 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
V
O
T
E
you know, our
C
I
V
I
C
Duty?
What about

H
o
n
e
s
t
y

NOT

F
R
A
U
D

Location hidden

#88505 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, 2700 pages Obamacare is just for entertainment ... doctors don't like Obamacare because...? To many cuts to doctors, hospitals, nursing home and to many doctors refuse to take Medicare, because?
You call others stupid...wait for January 1st 2014 when Obamacare is fully implemented ...!
We had this talk over a month ago. Your Repubs in Congress have a way out of the Medicare problem. They once again voted for the Paul Ryan Plan that does away with Medicare.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/rick-newman/...
./
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/12...

Location hidden

#88507 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
they're voting for Mitch, dipshit
LOL !!!!!!!!!! That's funny !!!! AL thought she had you on that one. hahahhahahaha !!!!!!!!!!
Mitch McConnell outnumber his supporters 2-1 among Kentucky voters, according to the latest Courier-Journal Bluegrass Poll.

In the poll of 609 registered voters, 34 percent said they plan to vote against McConnell — while just 17 percent say they will vote to give him six more years. Forty-four percent said they will wait to see who is running against him before deciding, and 6 percent said they are not sure.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201301...

Location hidden

#88508 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Obama administration is telling you...yes I know all of that...and can you always help everyone first time? That would be nice, NOT so bright guy! That's the way government to control doctors and hospitals. Government is going to regulate everything! Health care should be between me and my doctor, and I don't need my government in between. Get that? Yes Obamacare cuts 716 (B)illion $$$ to PROVIDERS (not recipients) that is why some doctors do not take Medicare any longer. Everyone can't afford private insurance. Wait for January 1st 2014 and you'll see, what Obamacare is ...
If you want Health Care to be JUST between you and your Doctor then pay the Bill out of your own pocket. Otherwise the person paying for it (i.e. the government) sets the rules.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88510 Mar 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I still have family in college finishing their PhD and M.D. at 24 and 26. I don't know about your family though.
going to libTARDED colleges no DOUBT ...
The Deliberate Dumbing DOWN of America ...

;0)

The Deliberate Dumbing DOWN of America ...
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, former Senior Policy Advisor in the U.S. Department of Education, blew the whistle in the `80s on government activities withheld from the public. Her inside knowledge will help you protect your children from controversial methods and programs. This stunning video interview will open your eyes to what has happened to the US education system, who is behind it and the agenda.~ Documentary

Charlotte Iserbyt is the author of the controversial book... The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

About... The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

Publication of the deliberate dumbing down of america is certain to add fuel to the fire in this nation's phonics wars. Iserbyt provides documentation that Direct Instruction, the latest education reform fad in the classroom, is being institutionalized under the guise of "traditional" phonics thanks to the passage of the unconstitutional Reading Excellence Act of 1998.

http://www.knowthelies.com/node/3552
OZombies

United States

#88513 Mar 19, 2013
http://www.amsa.org/AMSA/Homepage/MemberCente...

STUDENTS INJURY AND SICKNESS INSURANCE / UNITED HEALTHCARE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min Friend Of 85,434
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min bacon hater 91,182
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr WhoaBuddy 83,003
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr NEVER HILLARY 105,395
Election Who do you support for County Clerk-Recorder in... (Oct '10) 2 hr OnlyTheTruth 2
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) 10 hr Edith 26
Election Who's got your vote in the Massachusetts Attorn... (Oct '14) 17 hr Not a criminal 4
More from around the web