'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
78,521 - 78,540 of 146,294 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...you tell that, Uncle T. to THE
"MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY"...Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!!!!!!
You already get the answer to your letter?? That was quick.

What did it say??

I'll agree with you after you post it and prove me wrong.

*waiting*
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post anything of Obama's personal information ...if you don't have it, anyone else?
So what I post you'll believe and not keep complaining??

No matter what I post proving you're wrong, you'll still complain. No other easy way to solve this issue than call your Senators or Governors office.

Are you scared of the truth??
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You already get the answer to your letter?? That was quick.
What did it say??
I'll agree with you after you post it and prove me wrong.
*waiting*
*Waiting* for what? Did you see any of Obama's original documents? NO ANSWER AS USUAL!
What do you have? I didn't say I have anything?
Did I?
Stop going around and avoiding real subject!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So what I post you'll believe and not keep complaining??
No matter what I post proving you're wrong, you'll still complain. No other easy way to solve this issue than call your Senators or Governors office.
Are you scared of the truth??
NO Uncle T. I'm not afraid of the truth, but YOU are!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
*Waiting* for what? Did you see any of Obama's original documents? NO ANSWER AS USUAL!
What do you have? I didn't say I have anything?
Did I?
Stop going around and avoiding real subject!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen....

That's a closed subject now.

Glad we're done with that.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The letter was sent over a year ago! No reply,except the usual,what he had supplied,which everyone says is a forgery.It is like Hillery said"What is the point now?"Why write again?If it is a forgery and only the few have gone to the trouble to have examinations,nothing will come of it.He has done his damage,which will take awhile to correct,then we can move on to better things.
Question is,did you get a better reply?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
The letter was sent over a year ago! No reply,except the usual,what he had supplied,which everyone says is a forgery.It is like Hillery said"What is the point now?"Why write again?If it is a forgery and only the few have gone to the trouble to have examinations,nothing will come of it.He has done his damage,which will take awhile to correct,then we can move on to better things.
Question is,did you get a better reply?
So you all believe what you're told and have done nothing to find out for yourself??

You all are lazy!!

The phone call to your Senators and Govenors, Represenatives if a FREE call, yet none of you have stepped to make the call?? This explains a lot about how uneducated and lazy you republicans are.

AGAIN...... I've given ALL of you to prove me wrong... And post what you're elected officials say about this and you CAN'T DO IT!!

This simply means I'm write and you're wrong.

Thank You!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen....
That's a closed subject now.
Glad we're done with that.
I did see this before ...this is not it...his documents
his passport, college records, etc. this is only explanation and nothing about his documents ...
Come on Uncle T.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Says a lot about how dumb republicans are when you ask them to call the people THEY elected into office to ask a simple question and they won't do it.

Just means you all know the truth or are too lazy to get off your deadbeat check drawing asses to find the truth.

Proof is.... All republicans here lie and are dishonest!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I did see this before ...this is not it...his documents
his passport, college records, etc. this is only explanation and nothing about his documents ...
Come on Uncle T.
Figures!!
Facts are right there in front of you.
Call your senators and governors office and tell us what they say.
I'm betting you're scared of the answer you'll get so you won't do it.
You have the chance to prove me wrong..... But you can't.
How bad does that eat at you knowing I'm right and you can't prove it otherwise??
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Says a lot about how dumb republicans are when you ask them to call the people THEY elected into office to ask a simple question and they won't do it.
Just means you all know the truth or are too lazy to get off your deadbeat check drawing asses to find the truth.
Proof is.... All republicans here lie and are dishonest!
Me thinks you have not answered the question!Have you received an answer?You switched from writing to making a phone call?
Usually get both a reply and mostly they are the usual political no-answer to the question.You are dong the same.
Worse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they are confined to mental hospitals, were you there as their number one nut case?
I think so.
Al Gore really suckered you into believing "Global Warming" as he padded his bank account with what------BILLIONS.
Why the pay off?
Guess what, jet exhaust evaporates almost as soon as it is expelled. The trails are thinner and evporation is faster.
Oops, I forgot, I am trying to tell a moron about it.
Jet exhaust evaporates at different times given the condition of the atmosphere.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks you have not answered the question!Have you received an answer?You switched from writing to making a phone call?
Usually get both a reply and mostly they are the usual political no-answer to the question.You are dong the same.
You have answered every question about you and it is unequivocally unanomous that all believe you are a dumbs.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't doubt it.

The way I see it.... Both McCain and Romney would have made it a campaign issue.

You don't think they checked it out?? Especially Romney. Know how much republicans said they were going to make him a one term president. That's the easiest way to do it. But they couldn't. Why couldn't they prove him to not be eligible??

So you can spin this any way you want.... The man IS a citizen or your elected republicans would have proved that back in 2008.

You don't have a leg to stand on.... And you know it.

What makes it worse is I'm giving you all the opportunity to get with your elected folks and ask them for the truth.

You won't cause you know I'm right.

You can't spin this, you try but you can't.

It's funny how easily led you people are. The FalseNews sites you go to keep you all wound up with lies and you eat it up. What happens? You lost 2 elections.

Thanks!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they are confined to mental hospitals, were you there as their number one nut case?
I think so.
Al Gore really suckered you into believing "Global Warming" as he padded his bank account with what------BILLIONS.
Why the pay off?
Guess what, jet exhaust evaporates almost as soon as it is expelled. The trails are thinner and evporation is faster.
Oops, I forgot, I am trying to tell a moron about it.
So me NOT believing in a secret government plot to kill Americans makes me a moron and makes you sane? hahahahhaha !!!!!!!!!!
Tell us about Big Foot and Bush taking down the Towers on 9/11. Do you believe man walked on the moon? hahahhahahhahaha !!!!!!!!!!
You are just one medical exam away from the nut house.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

GOP voters see party as "grumpy old men," Dickerson says

(CBS News) The Republican National Committee released a comprehensive report on Monday, detailing Republican failures in the 2012 elections and putting forward recommendations for an image overhaul.

"The top of this report is all about the big problem in the Republican party," CBS News political director John Dickerson said about the GOP's inability to reach out to minorities and women.

The report includes feedback from focus groups with Republican voters who view their party as "scary, narrow minded, out-of-touch grumpy old men."

Dickerson added that the reform deals mainly with Republican's communication problems but does hint at some policy changes.

"The Republican party has to support comprehensive immigration reform ... that's the absolute first hurdle," Dickerson said, adding that the report also acknowledged that "civil rights is the number one issue" for young voters, but "pulls back" from addressing any policy changes to the party stance on gay marriage.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575748...

Republicans Have No Clue How to Woo Women
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2013/03/18/r...

They can try all they want to but reaching out to women and minorities will take a couple elections if at all. They can go through the motions all they want, but the truth will shine through. They ARE mostly grumpy ole men (rich at that) who don't respect women and look down on minorities. The truth is the truth and they will not win an election anytime soon. The MAJORITY knows better, that is why we have a TWO TERM PRESIDENT who does care about women's rights and minorities getting a fair chance. The repukes have a lot of catching up to do to get to the present 2013 timeframe. Keep looking backwards repukes why we keep moving forward without you. Thanks again for 2008/2012 and the 2014/2016 election too. Carry on proving why DEMS win the election. Silly little teabagging lemmings. And a goat girl. hahaha

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
more scientific gobbledygook, next you'll be saying warmer climate melts glaciers, sheesh....facts?, studies?, math? reason?
I believe your 328 post in just 6 days have started to take a toll on your thinking and reasoning skills Freak.
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Young Bucks Rut on Old Republican Timbers

After back-to-back drubbings in presidential elections, the Grand Old Party is deep in contemplation — navel-gazing, really — over what went wrong and, more, what to do about what went wrong.

Day Two was even more pathetic, kicking off as it did with Democratic plant Donald Trump, who delivered a rambling speech with the bumbling line:“We’re run by either very foolish or very stupid people.”(Donald, they mean the same thing, but somehow, you’re both.)

Seeking that young vote (meaning 67 to 98 years old), the blind leading the blind followed with “CSI Washington: November 2012 Autopsy”— TV Mature, for gore and weeping of grown men. Rick Santorum, who has lost so many times no one can keep count, dropped by to deride Democrats and their allies in Hollywood, who he said “promote a culture of titillation and violence that numbs our senses.” It’s Hollywood’s fault!

Multiple loser Mitt Romney also popped ‘round to apologize for getting crushed, delivering a lackluster speech that reminded everyone why he got crushed. But he did strike one nail right on the head:“As someone who just lost the last election, I’m probably not the person to chart the course for the next one.” Ya’ think? See you again, never.

Old-school Auntie Sarah Palin showed up to make some double- entendres. On her exchange of Christmas gifts with husband, Todd:“He got the rifle, I got the rack.” Oh, and she also said President Obama needed a background check while calling him “a liar.” You know, lofty and dignified stuff. She even mocked the president’s use of a teleprompter — while reading from a teleprompter.

But when you stepped back from the whole embarrassing circus, the event broke down into two neat groups: the rambling old guard trying to hang onto power while selling their losing ideas, and the new guard looking to transform the Republican Party (which means simply bringing it into the 21st century).

Ah, the old guard telling the new guard why they’re still in charge.

Yet there were a few exciting young bucks who flashed their antlers, even rutted a bit on the old timbers of the GOP. Sen. Ted Cruz, sworn in just 10 weeks ago but already leaping to the top of the pack — picked as the keynote speaker for the gabfest — took aim at the former House speaker. Mocking the “sequester,” which cut just 2 cents of every federal dollar spent, he said he “will always be haunted by the sight of Newt Gingrich’s emaciated face.”

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2013/03/18/y...

The GOP is too old, too white, and too insular to win national contests.

Washington (CNN)– The beleaguered Republican Party put into writing Monday what many of its top strategists and leaders have been saying since last year's election losses: The GOP is too old, too white, and too insular to win national contests.

"Public perception of the Party is at record lows," the report states. "Young voters are increasingly rolling their eyes at what the Party represents, and many minorities wrongly think that Republicans do not like them or want them in the country. When someone rolls their eyes at us, they are not likely to open their ears to us."

The party's primary process has also generated problems for Republicans, the report finds, including the months-long primary process that saw candidates ripping each other in front of too many debates.

The number of debates should be cut in half, the report recommends, and the Republican National Convention should be moved earlier in the summer, so that the party's presidential candidate can start using RNC money earlier - the candidate is prevented from using those funds until they are officially nominated at the convention.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/...

GOP = Grumpy Old Party, CPAC - Nothing but a freak show of old stale ideas and losers.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Priebus vs. Steele battle intensifies

Even as the Republican Party searches for a way forward, its leaders continue to fight over its recent past.

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus and the man he unseated to win that job, Michael Steele, are engaging in an increasingly ugly war of words just as Priebus proposes his plan for how to get the GOP back on track.

Over the weekend, Steele took to Twitter to respond to a speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference who asked why the GOP nominated such bad candidates in 2012.

“Ask Reince,” Steele tweeted.

This morning at his news conference, Priebus noted that the RNC’s two credit cards had both been suspended when he took over from Steele as chairman — an allusion to the financial problems that plagued Steele’s chairmanship and led to his ouster, even after historic gains for the party in the 2010 election.

Asked whether Priebus was saying that Steele ruined the party financially, Priebus didn’t say no.”I’m not going to go there,” he said.“I think the numbers speak for themselves.”

Steele has now fired back, accusing the GOP of having “no message” and “no focus” in the 2012 election.

“I won, and he didn’t,” Steele said on MSNBC on Monday afternoon.“We didn’t have to go through the hype and hoopla of press conferences. We just went out and did the heavy work of rebuilding the party coming off of massive losses in 2006 and 2008. So Reince is just being silly. And I understand that.”

Steele added:“He wasn’t complaining about debt and concerned about debt when I was writing checks to Wisconsin when he was chairman and wanted to win the state legislature, which they did, win the governorship, which they did.” Priebus is the former chairman of the Wisconsin Republican Party.
Steele noted that Priebus didn’t go into debt in 2012, as he had in 2010, but said Priebus had “nothing to show for it” either.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

LMAO at repukes eating their own. They won't be able to quit fighting amongst themselves to win an election. hahaha Just too funny. Talk about the blame game. Repukes do it best. Eat on losers.

BTW repuke lemmings. These are current articles. Keep it up. You teabagging repukes are entertaining as hell, silly sock on a topix is the icing on the cake. hahahaha

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

'The Bible' producers: Obama-Devil link 'utter nonsense'

March 18, 2013, 1:46 PM EST
By Tim Molloy
TheWrap
"The Bible" executive producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey say the notion that the devil in the miniseries is supposed to resemble President Obama is "utter nonsense."

The miniseries set Twitter aflame Sunday night because the actor playing the devil looks like the president might in several years. Obama's critics jested about the resemblance, while his supporters wondered if the casting was intended as propaganda.

LMAO!!! History channel hasn't told us anything new, everyone knows Barakus Obamus is the devil, we didn't have to guess!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••