'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 180548 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#86500 Mar 13, 2013
instead of sitting back ...
trying to BLUFF people ...

WE will DO IT!
freebird

AOL

#86501 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Marijuana will be legalized in the next 5 years.
The tax base from that will be huge and put a big hurt on the drug cartels.
the cartels are the main players backing the legalization movement ,..

that's their master plan to finally become legitimate ,...just like Phillip morris

most of the politicians pushing for legalization ,..are funded by the cartels
Uncle Tab

United States

#86504 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The American Revolution ...
That's the POWER of "we the people" ...
NOT by strong arming ...
I see the methadone clinic was crowded today..... You're late.

And you idiots go imams on about strong arming. A union is the same as you buying a house. A contract between you and the bank or you and an employer. It's funny how much you idiots thrive on fear and doom and gloom.

But why am I explaining a home purchase or working to you? You've done neither.

You are absection 8 trailer dweller and a food stamp headcheck recipient. YOU are part of the 47% that caused Romney to lose.

Youre just like AIDS! You just keep on giving!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86505 Mar 13, 2013
...... And a racist!!

And keep on doing what you've been doing for the last 2 elections!! It's going great!! Wonderful job!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86506 Mar 13, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>the cartels are the main players backing the legalization movement ,..
that's their master plan to finally become legitimate ,...just like Phillip morris
most of the politicians pushing for legalization ,..are funded by the cartels
I'm thinking anyone from Mexico hanging out with politicians nowadays is going to be scrutinized very closely. It's just because of the fear of republicans.

And if the cartels where giving all this money, it would already be leaf all. There's billions of dollars in illegal drugs. They could have already bought republicans by now. That's all that republicans care about is the money.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86507 Mar 13, 2013
I "pizz u OFF' don't I ...???:)
by "telling the TRUTH"

;0)
Uncle Tab

United States

#86508 Mar 13, 2013
Sequester happened and what's Fat Rush talk about thru his entire entertainment for us educated folks and gospel for you idiot trolls??

Whitehouse Tours!

Wow!! Glad republicans concentrate on those important issues!!

I think Obama's dog Bo could win the presidential election against the republicans and do a better job!

LMAO!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#86509 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I "pizz u OFF' don't I ...???:)
by "telling the TRUTH"
;0)
We all know you're racist trash... No need for you to tell us.

Anything else Melissa Methadone??

:-D
Charles

Louisa, KY

#86511 Mar 13, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
We supposedly can't find $17,000 a week for school kids to tour the White House, but somehow still have $250 million for Egypt.
Not to mention the $70-80 billion spent country wide on illegal immigration ... Too bad we don't have Jan Brewer in the Whitehouse. Just maybe something would get done.
Uncle Tab

United States

#86512 Mar 13, 2013
New Pope
no way

Madisonville, KY

#86513 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
I know, I know, I bad!
*A LITTLE WISDOM……………….*
On February 29th of last year Davy Jones, lead singer for the 60’s pop group the Monkeys passed away. The following morning headlines in the Washington Post read *LEAD MONKEE DEAD.*It took the secret service several hours to get Joe Biden to calm down and stop running around the white house yelling,“I’m the President!”
;0)
see you back in full force today. where's them young'ons .
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86514 Mar 13, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, go find somemore stale outdated crap noone cares about or troll the topix threads looking for some other poster's comments. Be sure and site some current news or credible references. Noone cares what your socks are saying on all the sites you repukes troll babbling your nonsense. Sore losers, just keep making up shit to justify your ignorance. By all means, carry on. Dems are loving it.
DITCH MITCH
To the neighborhood moron:

If you donot care, don't read. What other instructions do you need in which the patriots have common sense for it?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86515 Mar 13, 2013
BREAKING NEWS

New Pope elected
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86516 Mar 13, 2013
Obama: I Didn't Cancel W.H. Tours, Secret Service and Congress to Blame

President Obama says he's not the one who canceled the White House tours. He made the comments in an interview with ABC News.

"[O]ne more question about the spending cuts," said the interviewer from ABC News. "You’ve been takin’ a lotta heat for this cancellation of the White House tours. They get– the Secret Service says it’s costs about $74,000 a week. Was canceling them really necessary?"

"You know, I have to say this was not– a decision that went up to the White House. But th– what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re gonna have to furlough some folks. What furloughs mean is– is that people lose a day of work and a day of pay," Obama said, in response.

"And, you know, the question for them is, you know, how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck who suddenly are seein’––a 5% or 10%– reduction in their pay. Well, what I’m asking them is are there ways, for example, for us to accommodate school groups– you know, who may have traveled here with some bake sales. Can we make sure that– kids, potentially, can– can still come to tour?"

Obama concluded, "But– but– I’m always amused when people on the one hand say– the sequester doesn’t mean anything and the administration’s exaggerating its effects; and then whatever the specific effects are, they yell and scream and say,“Why are you doin’ that?” Well, there are consequences to Congress not having come up with a more sensible way to reduce the deficit. And what I’m proposing is if we do it smart, if we do it sensibly, if we do it in a balanced way that the American support, including, by the way, a majority of Republicans, then we don’t have to– do arbitrary stuff. We can do it in an intelligent way that’s gonna improve our economy."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-i-d...

Blame it on the teabagging Congress. He told you it was going to hurt. Just wait until the two military bases has to send employees home on furloughs. Bad for Kentucky. Bad for grandrand and turtle man. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86518 Mar 13, 2013
White House tours may resume for students, Obama says

President Obama has asked the Secret Service to review the decision to cancel White House tours, he said during an interview with ABC News.

Last week, the Secret Service cancelled all White House tours without consulting the White House, saying the move could save an estimated $2 million between now and September. The cuts were forced by the sequester - a set of automatic spending cuts that began on March 1 and have slashed services and forced cutbacks at a variety of federal agencies, including the White House.

Now, though, the president has pressed the agency to see whether there are ways "to accommodate school groups who have traveled here with some bake sales."

"Can we make sure that kids, potentially, can still come to tour?" he asked.

Critics have scorned the decision to cancel tours - House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, pointedly told reporters last week that the U.S. Capitol remains open for visitors despite cutbacks - but Mr. Obama has defended the move, saying it was not a decision made by the White House but calling it a necessary consequence of lawmakers failing to reach an alternative agreement on the budget.

White House tours canceled, apparently due to sequester

Obama administration struggles to illustrate pain from sequester

"I have to say, this was not a decision that went up to the White House," Mr. Obama said. "But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they're going to have to furlough some folks."
"I'm always amused when people on the one hand say the sequester doesn't mean anything and the administration's exaggerating its effects. And then whatever the specific effects are, they yell and scream and say,'Why are you doing that?'," Obama told ABC News. "Well, there are consequences to Congress not having come up with a more sensible way to reduce the deficit."

The administration has pushed Congress to replace the sequester with a more targeted package of spending cuts and new revenue from closed tax loopholes, but no agreement has yet emerged.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57574043/...

DITCH MITCH
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86519 Mar 13, 2013
why do you care wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is hiding from you, right! Who the hell are you
Lunatic?
Goodness Gracious, she is an Obama Lubber, who else?

Someone this inept and silly, who else could she be.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#86520 Mar 13, 2013
CPAC muddle mirrors GOP mess

It’s not hard to make fun of CPAC. From the presence of Donald Trump to a meaningless straw poll to a cavalcade of fringe-dwelling book merchants, the event has become more carnival than conservative salon.

Establishment Republicans are angry that popular GOP governors Chris Christie and Bob McDonnell are being snubbed, but conservatives, seeing Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush invited, are moaning that a traditional movement event has been annexed by the country club crowd.

Future Republican bright lights will be in attendance, but so will yesterday’s news, most of it with headlines no one wants to read.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/cpac-mu...

Country club crowd is right....it still don't buy you an election. hahaha

DITCH MITCH

The world has a new POPE...about to annouce..
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86521 Mar 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
better yet, where 's your resume? BARACK is already the POTUS. No need to explain shit to you foney croney.
Why would I need a resume'?

I am not the one spewing lies, stealing tax payer's money and cronism, he is.

There should have been at least an arrest record including thug shot for this type of criminal behavior.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#86522 Mar 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the methadone clinic was crowded today..... You're late.
And you idiots go imams on about strong arming. A union is the same as you buying a house. A contract between you and the bank or you and an employer. It's funny how much you idiots thrive on fear and doom and gloom.
But why am I explaining a home purchase or working to you? You've done neither.
You are absection 8 trailer dweller and a food stamp headcheck recipient. YOU are part of the 47% that caused Romney to lose.
Youre just like AIDS! You just keep on giving!
A union is the same as you buying a house. said spewy!

A Union is also WHAT the US is!
Without all states it's NOT ...
ya wanna KEEP all states ...???
START acting LIKE it!

A union that you're talking about ...
"used to be" for the people ...

NOW it's for the corporations!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#86523 Mar 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It would be interesting when they awake some morning and find they are aliens.
How would they know the difference????

I am serious now don't laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 42 min Cbutt 64,984
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 47 min Miss G 5,468
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 52 min Bedwetting Liberals 101,282
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr WarForOil 83,171
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Sniffers 647
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Release farts 830
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 76,245
More from around the web