'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86299 Mar 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Injustice Dale trying to play crazy goat girl games. Wait and it will show up and help you with that farm song and how to do farm animal noises.
I think you idiots better go read the Constitution. Apparently your fauxbox pundits aren't explaining it to you. Your point is? Who is Sue? A new sock. hahaha
Keep babbling repukes. You are entertaining as hell. A Loser and crazy goat girl should be along shortly. You need to get with the trolling program and you can arrive at the same time. hahaha Pathetic lemmings, everyone of you.
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! Maybe in your next life you will get a clue!! Hahahaha!!!!
Oh, pay no attention to my spelling, I don't have my sexytery here at home.
There isn't anything as intertarining as a bunch of stupid liberals trying to make s point!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86300 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Waking the "Dead" here is like "waking the Dead."
They don't get it....they are not exempted for what is to come.
It would be interesting when they awake some morning and find they are aliens.
Quickerthanu

Bowling Green, KY

#86301 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I double dog dare you to jump off a bridge. Bigot trash.
Do you have a medical condition or you just plain ugly that you had to cover your face?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86302 Mar 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to read, but nothing would surprise me about those two. They're real racist and hold grudge against this country..."THE FIRST TIME IN MY ADULT LIFE I'M PROUD WITH MY COUNTRY"...
Michelle Obama...that comment is very childish and embarrassing ...
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...Barack Hussein Obama.
They're not smart at all! That's what you get with Affirmative Action!
They're embarrassment ... teleprompter is their lifesaver ...
Destroying America is their agenda!
Oh no, not a teleprompter!

O_o

Nov 6 2008 was a great day in American history. I too was more proud of this country than ever before. Michelle Obama had every right to make such a statement and many many people agreed. Sorry you weren't one of 'em.
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#86303 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should explain this to Professor Lamb.
baaaaaaaaaaa
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86304 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Stop worrying about me. Can I get my dam chest,back,and cooter waxed. that was not me acting like somebody else. Can't I wash my ass in peace?__
Have you been sniffing in the cat-box again? You do know those cat turds will give you hairyballs, looks like you need them!

Lansing, MI

#86305 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
"People who own guns are essentially a "sickness on our souls" that MUST be CLEANSED," saus Democratic Party, Colorada State Senate Majority Leader, John Morse.
He wants to "cleanse" society of gun owners....
Then, lookie what else he said:
Morse’s Bill Profiles African Americans While Claiming Gun Manufacturer Liability Bill Won’t Lead To Profiling
By: Aaron Gardner (Diary)| March 4th, 2013 at 01:00 PM | 3
RESIZE: AAA
After concerns were raised over the possibility that Sen. John Morse’s (D-Colorado Springs)“Assault Weapon Responsibility Act” would force gun dealers to engage in profiling, Morse promptly denied the claim, despite precedent in the bill that would specifically profile and target African Americans.
According to the Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence,“African-Americans have the highest rates of firearm death (including homicides, suicides and unintentional shooting deaths) among racial and ethnic groups in the U.S.” Due to this fact, and that gun violence among African-Americans is more than twice that of whites, any seller who were to go through with the sale of an ‘Assault Weapon’ to an African-American would be in potential violation of the law.
and when those delusional libotards try to take them, they will see just how much sickness will be unleashed by 100 million 'REAL' Americans,

Location hidden

#86306 Mar 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ha!! You think you can dish it out to anybody you please, but when it's thrown back in your stinky lap you don't like it???
Awww, too bad. Maybe it's time to take a break here and go wash the prayer rugs.....LMAO!
Your insults regarding Islam are in vain. I'm sure you know that though. Moving right along, I can take anything you dish out, unsure why you think otherwise.

Go for it Captain Save an Addict.

Lansing, MI

#86307 Mar 12, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> Let me correct you about me..... I don't get Welfare,Food Stamps,LIHEAP,Government check for being an alcholic,addict,so called Crazy check or anything else you want to say. don't say ALL until you have your facts straight. I would say,you get a check for something. But,do you need it or did you earn it respectfully. So, think before you run your posterior end because your anterior knows better. THANK YOU
if you truly do support yourself, good for you, now surrender 55% of it for the rest of the libotard freeloading democraps, if you don't support yourself then eat crap and go baaaaaaaaaaaaa, only you know the answer to that,

Lansing, MI

#86308 Mar 12, 2013
Reality wrote:
Patriots of America.
I have just happen to come across photos of the libs on here, enjoy:
As they appear in the movie.
1. Worse
2. wtf
3. Ron Paul Republican
4. Uncle Tab
5. Injudgement
6. Countrygirl/I love it here.
Again, enjoy and my apologies to the actors in this movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KZ8IethsyIQXX
oh my gosh, that is priceless, all of the libotards on one video,

ROTFL, LOLOL,
OZombies

United States

#86309 Mar 12, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, not a teleprompter!
O_o
Nov 6 2008 was a great day in American history. I too was more proud of this country than ever before. Michelle Obama had every right to make such a statement and many many people agreed. Sorry you weren't one of 'em.
Oh little one...don't you want to go visit Osama Bin Laden's son in law, and pray together ...maybe he can ask you to be his bride, so what if he is married. You can be his wife too, just take a number.
Robert

United States

#86310 Mar 12, 2013
Vote for gun control! Vote for a DemocRAT!

WASHINGTON (AP)- Democrats gave a boost Tuesday to the pillar of President Barack Obama's plans for reducing gun violence, pushing a bill requiring nearly universal federal background checks for firearms buyers through the Senate Judiciary Committee over solid Republican opposition.

Source; http://www.lex18.com/news/senate-panel-approv...

God is a DemocRATS worst enemy!

Lansing, MI

#86311 Mar 12, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many crackers voted for Romney just because he wasn't black?
only the ones that think they are black, want to be black are act black,

baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#86312 Mar 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>racist 1st. hater 2nd.
percentage wise, the majority of blacks in this country are racist, that is why oblamer got elected, oh my gosh, did I just post something truthful? Must be racist, baaaaaaaaaaa

Location hidden

#86313 Mar 12, 2013
Quickerthanu wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a medical condition or you just plain ugly that you had to cover your face?
"Quicker than you" Or "more shallow than you"?

Since you mention it, Im 5 foot 6 with green eyes, fair skin and long curly hair. Size four. Read it and weep mufuckaaa.

Location hidden

#86314 Mar 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little one...don't you want to go visit Osama Bin Laden's son in law, and pray together ...maybe he can ask you to be his bride, so what if he is married. You can be his wife too, just take a number.
NOT a bad idea.

Lansing, MI

#86315 Mar 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is you post nothing but your own made up ideas. You never post the truth about anything you ignorant ass woman.
no matter what name you post under wtf, you are still a chicken chasing sodolib, baaaaaaa
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#86316 Mar 12, 2013
Robert wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP)- Democrats gave a boost Tuesday to the pillar of President Barack Obama's plans for reducing gun violence, pushing a bill requiring nearly universal federal background checks for firearms buyers through the Senate Judiciary Committee over solid Republican opposition.
Ever hear of noncompliance?

Lansing, MI

#86317 Mar 12, 2013
come on, can't just one of you sodolibs defend your Pile Of Turds Union Scumbag? Marines are told to save ammo and gas because they might not get what then need, while Hussein Oblamer sends military resources to Syria and the mooslum bro hoods,

Sequester cuts hit tuition for soldiers, aid for homeless veterans

They fought for their country, and now they're feeling the sting of sequester.

The $85 billion in cuts that went into effect at the beginning of the month will not spare soldiers and veterans, with a wave of cuts being announced for tuition assistance and a program that helps homeless veterans get back on their feet.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/12/so...
Uncle Tab

United States

#86318 Mar 12, 2013
Robert wrote:
And their Internet posts should be included in the check as well. Posting crazy things on the Internet should be looked at as well.

There would be no republicans with guns judging by this board and that's fine with me. No need to have unstable idiots with guns!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Yes it is me 74,536
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 23 min boxer 63,128
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dawg Rules 100,811
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Justaminute 82,740
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 2 hr Mississippi gurl 4,252
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? 3 hr bulk 5
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr PM Farting 19,629
More from around the web