'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,831)

Showing posts 76,601 - 76,620 of144,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85776
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

wow, oblamer must be desperate to want to keep troops fighting with the taliban so he can look presidential. Somebody needs to tell the herder in chief that only works for a little while, he has overstayed his welcome in afghanistan,

Karzai: U.S., Taliban Conspiring To Keep Troops In Afghanistan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/karz...
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85777
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Obama Giving Billions To The Muslim Brotherhood!!

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85778
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Impeach obama? The movement is growing! but must be fright wing stuff, baaaaaaaaa

Some of those who have broached the subject include Reps. Trent Franks, R-Ariz.; Walter Jones, R-N.C.; Trey Radel, R-Fla.; Steve Stockman; former Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas; former Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio; Fox News’ Mike Huckabee; former assistant U.S. attorney Andrew McCarthy; left-leaning investigative reporter Dave Lindorff; talk-radio host Mark Levin; former House Speaker and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich; author and columnist Pat Buchanan and others.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked-for-it-o...
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85779
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
lost cause!!!!
you sheepletards actually believe that, you
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85780
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

sheepletards go baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
only a real man can be the potus, we have seen a real potus, what this country has now is the sheepherder in chief, ba
aaaaaa
CAN'T CHANGE IT. HE'S ALL UP THE WHITE HOUSE. SO PROUD. Read it and weep. THEN, HILLARY 2016and2020. YEAH BABY. Now must sleep, must work, so you can keep getting your government. check. I ain't mad at ya"

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85781
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

sheepletards go baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
only a real man can be the potus, we have seen a real potus, what this country has now is the sheepherder in chief, baaaaaaaa
Mr Tard:
how was your vacation.. 4 days in the rubber room, eating your own shit chanting, "must kill C, must kill C"
good to have you back

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85782
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sheepletards go baaaaaaaa wrote:
Impeach obama? The movement is growing! but must be fright wing stuff, baaaaaaaaa
Some of those who have broached the subject include Reps. Trent Franks, R-Ariz.; Walter Jones, R-N.C.; Trey Radel, R-Fla.; Steve Stockman; former Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas; former Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio; Fox News’ Mike Huckabee; former assistant U.S. attorney Andrew McCarthy; left-leaning investigative reporter Dave Lindorff; talk-radio host Mark Levin; former House Speaker and presidential candidate Newt Gingrich; author and columnist Pat Buchanan and others.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked-for-it-o...
WND, dial their number and the phone rings in Alex Jones' bunker

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85783
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT Pay and Benefits TOO!
;0)
Fancy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
yea? and apparently, something U DON'T want
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85784
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

sheepletards go baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
only a real man can be the potus, we have seen a real potus, what this country has now is the sheepherder in chief, baaaaaaaa
;0)

OR

F~A~I~L~U~R~E -n- chief

:)

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85785
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT Pay and Benefits TOO!
;0)
Fancy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
your two favorite songs to hum to, I hope
..Hot C does love a good slow hummer
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85786
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>CAN'T CHANGE IT. HE'S ALL UP THE WHITE HOUSE. SO PROUD. Read it and weep. THEN, HILLARY 2016and2020. YEAH BABY. Now must sleep, must work, so you can keep getting your government. check. I ain't mad at ya"
thanks for the govt check, keep working and overtime, I want a new car, baaaaaaaaaa,
sheepletards go baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85787
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Tard:
how was your vacation.. 4 days in the rubber room, eating your own shit chanting, "must kill C, must kill C"
good to have you back
LOLOL, talk about being obsessed with tracking topix posters, waaaaaaaa, sorry, I mean baaaaaaaaaaaa
countrygirl booger

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85788
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE, sure didn't. And so!!! WHAT.just like you teaboogers, can put it out but can't take it. Hell yeah funny as hell. you boogers done talked about sucking nuts and all kinds of perverse shit! get the f#$% out of here. LOVING THE POTUS.
..."get the f#$% out of here"... nah bah...
NOT ON YOUR LIFE!
LOVING --- I~~L~~L~~E~~G~~A~~L---POTUS!
or
LOVING---M~~O~~O~~S~~L~~I~~M-- POTUS!
sheepletards go baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85790
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

come on libs, can't just one of you defend oblamer? just one? funding terrorists, destroying our economy, destroying our military, destroying our medical care system, putting faggs in cabinet positions, food stamp king of the world, even hillary didn't defend him - said he wasn't qualified, now you all go baaaaaaaaa,

come on, just one of you libotards defend any of this, if you do and you are convincing I will not post your battle cry for three entire posts,

baaaaaaaaaa

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85791
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Got another request for funds.Seems there are now some three different groups wanting to Impeach Obama!!!
I agree we do not need for him to do what he does,but so far,just don`t like him or rather his policies.Don`t know him so have nothng against him personally.Also don`t know about impeachment--got enough on him?Or,just don`t care for his policies?
only the House of Reps can impeach the president, and only the Senate can remove him from office

majority in the House
2/3rds in the Senate
3 groups or 3000, Hussein Stays!
Realiy

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85792
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>foney croney you know who.
Proverbs: 10:14
Wise men lay up knowledge; but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85793
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sheepletards go baaaaaaa wrote:
come on libs, can't just one of you defend oblamer? just one? funding terrorists, destroying our economy, destroying our military, destroying our medical care system, putting faggs in cabinet positions, food stamp king of the world, even hillary didn't defend him - said he wasn't qualified, now you all go baaaaaaaaa,
come on, just one of you libotards defend any of this, if you do and you are convincing I will not post your battle cry for three entire posts,
baaaaaaaaaa
she meant he doesn't qualify for food stamps, silly

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85794
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Realiy wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs: 10:14
Wise men lay up knowledge; but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
you know, I learned something today
..........

Realiy

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85795
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Uncle Tab wrote:
Republicans are just lazy!
You tools go on and on how you prove people wrong but when asked to provide proof... What do you do?!
NOTHING!!
All you uneducated idiots are are very lazy and ignorant. Just words. NO action.
I have to bring it up again.... If you really could prove anything I said here as being wrong... You would post it up here for everyone to see. I've asked a few of you dimwhitted to do it and surprise surprise..... Not one single idiot republican can do it.
I mean hell.... You all are copy and pastewhores any other time..... Make it count and PROVE it.
Truth...... Something a republican knows nothing about.
Just out if curiosity.... You idiots say you prove democrats wrong all the time here..... Do you mean that you prove us wrong according to what Rush says, Beck says, FalseNews says?
Nevermind..... We've figured out your problem on why you can't provide proof
(You all smart enough to see what I just did to every one of you here? Nah.... Didn't think so... Carry on. 2016, 2020!!!)
If we provided proof, which we have, how would you know what was proof and what wasn't?

Since, all is dancing around in your skull is dead brain matter.

Stop the toddler's game of "show and tell."

No one owes you anything. You are just a troll trying to shut up posters about the truth of Obama.

I am not shutting up, not providing proof and not blinded to your game or obsession with Obama.

devil dan

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85796
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
C nudges with his little cold nose pushing his little furry head under Reality's warm loving hand, wanting some.
speaking from experience? i'm through with you .i like it dirty but not that dirty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,601 - 76,620 of144,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min State of Florida 54,880
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min West Virginia Land owner 51,922
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min WTSenior 138,757
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Anyone Know 16,790
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 20 min jeb stuart 47,669
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,031
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 25 min Peter 7,812
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••