'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 273929 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 11

Greenbrier, AR

#85533 Mar 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been over 4 years since Bush was President. Surely you have sucked all of the excuse juice from his nutsack by now. Are you sucking his empty nutsack just because you like it? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
good god
C covers his ears
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85534 Mar 9, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
of what? of one who spends their day spreading doom and gloom. your the sore loser. This is entertainment for me, watching you teaboogers make fools of yourselves.
WHAT do "you"

THINK

it is for me ...???

entertainment

AND

"getting to SPREAD the TRUTH" ...!!!

and ...

MAKE "fools" out of the libTARDS!

;0)

Cha Ching !!!

)8~D>

Greenbrier, AR

#85535 Mar 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been over 4 years since Bush was President. Surely you have sucked all of the excuse juice from his nutsack by now. Are you sucking his empty nutsack just because you like it? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
thanks dude
now all i hear is wil ferrell doing Bush:

"Hey baby, want some of my excuse juice?"
Uncle Tab

United States

#85536 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
nuff said lol
hey Unc, where is that one hit wonder that swooped in here a while ago like Mighty Mouse, dropped some Tridentine Creed, then rode off into the sunset with some crazy bitch doing a spread eagle, standing on her hands?
Knees!!

Don't worry! Republicans are like AIDS!! Never get rid of em!

LMAO!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#85537 Mar 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do republicans always bring up homosexual things but are so against the lifestyle they bring up every day??

Venture out if your closet and embrace what is you republicans!!
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#85538 Mar 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been over 4 years since Bush was President. Surely you have sucked all of the excuse juice from his nutsack by now. Are you sucking his empty nutsack just because you like it?
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
oh no another pervert. nobody said anything about sucking nuts.shows what's really on your mind. So with that said, I deem the little ole nutsucker. now embrace it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#85539 Mar 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT do "you"
THINK
it is for me ...???
entertainment
AND
"getting to SPREAD the TRUTH" ...!!!
and ...
MAKE "fools" out of the libTARDS!
;0)
Cha Ching !!!
)8~D>
You've been caught how many times using different names here?

You've been caught how many times lying here?

You've said how many times you're leaving and never coming back and come slithering back cause you have nothing in life??

If that's what gets you they the night in your imaginary life..... Keep doing it unstable Internet crackhead idiot.... We're ok with it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85540 Mar 9, 2013
Journeying From Evil to Heroism

We are training ordinary people on how to become everyday heroes by learning how to stand up, speak out and take wise and effective action in the challenging situations they face daily at home, school, business, community and nation.
- Dr. Philip Zimbardo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-philip-zimba...
lol

Edmonton, KY

#85541 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
good god
C covers his ears
You little girls are hilarious. I can see it now...you reply with one of your silly little outdated zingers then jump up and high-five your mammy's basement wall, then you run and judge your posts and then judge everybody's post as bad because you got spanked by those posts,then you slobber over your hunk of fatty government cheese and drink your kool-aid.

Little bully-wannabes in mama's basement on a Saturday night crying about Bush. LMAO
Brush that green tooth of yours, comb that wig, shave those pits, put on some clean Justin Bieber pajamas and maybe some of the other kids will allow you to join in on their fun. Who knows...it could happen. lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85542 Mar 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said how many times you're leaving and never coming back and come slithering back cause you have nothing in life??
If that's what gets you they the night in your imaginary life..... Keep doing it unstable Internet crackhead idiot.... We're ok with it.
We're ok with it ...said SPEWY!
``````````

IF "you" were ...
you wouldn't "jump DOWN my throat"

at EVERY comment "I" make!

;0)

[must BE doing something RIGHT!:)]

which reminds ME ...

Greenbrier, AR

#85543 Mar 9, 2013
One day after Bobby Jindil tells the Rupublican Party to quit being stupid, Fox news fires Sarah Palin
But Palin is like a cat:

She always lands on her feet
and shes easily distracted by a laser pointer
and she shits in a box in the kitchen
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85544 Mar 9, 2013
Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right

;0)
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#85545 Mar 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
O-tay,SpeakUp. Mirror, mirror! Too funny!
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#85546 Mar 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
can't get past those voices in her head._
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85547 Mar 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
O-tay,SpeakUp. Mirror, mirror! Too funny!
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85548 Mar 9, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
can't get past those voices in her head._
"you" can't get in there ...
either ...

Can you ...???

;0)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#85549 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tigger. Bounce much?
Why limit yourself, we talk about everything.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85550 Mar 9, 2013
After ALL ...
this IS

just "topix" ...

right ...

:)

NOT a source of 'media' to "perpetrate"
and SPREAD ...

LIES
or
anything ...

huh ...???

:~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85551 Mar 9, 2013
for the libTARDS

scattered

ALL
over
it

!!!!!!!!!!

and the ones
WHO
allow it to go ON!

with the
vile, FILTHY language ...
of "some" of them ...

DISGUSTING ...!!!

an
EVIL
in
itself!

Greenbrier, AR

#85552 Mar 9, 2013
Where's Heckle n Jerk??
I know he's been a member of NAMBLA long enough for the free shopping spree at Boys 'R" Us, but if you all remember, I seduced him...he doesn't need to hide

Coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Rattlesnake Pete 901
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr betrayed 101,444
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr DEMS LOSE AGAIN 109,961
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr speaking of stati... 105,186
Election Who do you support for Coroner in Nicholasville... (Oct '10) 16 hr Unknown 202
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) Jun 19 Martin garey 14
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Jun 19 and finally 756
More from around the web