'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 252888 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#85342 Mar 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
Why has the American government purchase MRAP vehicles or Mine Resistant Armor Protected vehicles to be used on the streets of America?
2700 vehicles were purchased besides the 1.6 billion bullet stockpile.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/obama...
Because there are over 1000 new Militia in the US training to take over the government. We may have to put some people down that are wanting an upraising against a freely elected leader.
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#85343 Mar 9, 2013
obamatized wrote:
the funniest thing these leftwingwhackadoodles have said yet, "hes the president he has things to do" hahahahahaha now that funny i dont care who you are, i say hitting a golfball has not a damn thing to do with acting like you are a president, and illegally occupying my white house, he still cant speak unless the teleprompter is running properly even at an elementary school
your White House? get the f%&$ out of here. hater,yeah I said it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#85344 Mar 9, 2013
It's funny to watch the Republican Party fall apart.

While our country is recovering..... What are republicans main concerns?? What Michelle Obama wears and Obama's Telepromter.

Lets not forget the LIE about gun grabs that I love rubbing in the doom and gloomers faces every day.

No matter how hard you dolts try, you don't get it. Consumer confidence is up, jobs are up, housing is up, stock market is up..... And you all are too stupid to realize you're killing yourself.

It's fun to watch on a daily basis. Thanks to AKA, Repukes, Countrygirl, and the others who set you dimwhits straight every day. And your answer to all of us?? Copy and Paste from FalseNews?
You all are very stupid and this is just..... Fun!

And let's also not forget the HUGE fight over republicans wanting to protect terrorist on American soil from drone attacks. Guess they think drones will be used against them because they are anti-American??

Hillary in 2016 and 2020.

The Grand OLD Party is dead.

Die a graceful death.... Get it over with.

No unnamed sources used in this post!

Bahahahahahaha!
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#85345 Mar 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It's funny to watch the Republican Party fall apart.
While our country is recovering..... What are republicans main concerns?? What Michelle Obama wears and Obama's Telepromter.
Lets not forget the LIE about gun grabs that I love rubbing in the doom and gloomers faces every day.
No matter how hard you dolts try, you don't get it. Consumer confidence is up, jobs are up, housing is up, stock market is up..... And you all are too stupid to realize you're killing yourself.
It's fun to watch on a daily basis. Thanks to AKA, Repukes, Countrygirl, and the others who set you dimwhits straight every day. And your answer to all of us?? Copy and Paste from FalseNews?
You all are very stupid and this is just..... Fun!
And let's also not forget the HUGE fight over republicans wanting to protect terrorist on American soil from drone attacks. Guess they think drones will be used against them because they are anti-American??
Hillary in 2016 and 2020.
The Grand OLD Party is dead.
Die a graceful death.... Get it over with.
No unnamed sources used in this post!
Bahahahahahaha!
Yeah!!! Hillary,2016 and 2012. snack on that. doom and gloomers.
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#85346 Mar 9, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah!!! Hillary,2016 and 2012. snack on that. doom and gloomers.
I mean 2020.
DemocratsSuck

United States

#85348 Mar 9, 2013
Standing firm on new firearm restrictions, Colorado DemocRats were advancing aggressive gun-control proposals Friday in a state balancing a history of heartbreaking shootings with a Western heritage where gun ownership is treasured by many.

DEMOCRATS shepherded through expanded background checks on private gun purchases and a new ban on gun ownership by people facing domestic-violence accusations. The measures passed after hours of debate as Republicans tried in vain to argue the gun proposals change Colorado's character and violate the Western ideal of self-reliance.

DEMOCRATS SUCK!

DISARM AMERICA! VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT!
Uncle Tab

United States

#85349 Mar 9, 2013
Just cause its fun bringing the subject up..... All you Whiney birthers... The ones who bring up Muslim in every other post..... I've asked you many times to post here where any republican senators, governors, represenatives have said Obama is a Muslim.

Why can't any if you answer this??

Avoid answering this question like you usually do.... Divert, it's just fun
SignUp

Ivel, KY

#85350 Mar 9, 2013
There are more people on food stamps in America than the entire population of Spain!

Made in Canada, China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
When Obama entered office in January 2009 there were 31,939,110 Americans receiving food stamps. As of November 2012—the most recent data available—there were 47,692,896 Americans enrolled, an increase of 49.3 percent.

According to the 2011 census, Spain had a population of 46,815,916.
Furthermore, between January 2009 and November 2012 the food stamp program added approximately an average 11,269 recipients per day.

How long can this continue? Thanks to the EPA (Eliminate Payrolls in America) we have an abundance of clean air and water and no jobs.

Source; http://cnsnews.com/news/article/food-stamp-ro...

Uncle Tab

United States

#85351 Mar 9, 2013
DemocratsSuck wrote:
Standing firm on new firearm restrictions, Colorado DemocRats were advancing aggressive gun-control proposals Friday in a state balancing a history of heartbreaking shootings with a Western heritage where gun ownership is treasured by many.
DEMOCRATS shepherded through expanded background checks on private gun purchases and a new ban on gun ownership by people facing domestic-violence accusations. The measures passed after hours of debate as Republicans tried in vain to argue the gun proposals change Colorado's character and violate the Western ideal of self-reliance.
DEMOCRATS SUCK!
DISARM AMERICA! VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT!
I stand behind that!!

Keep as many as you idiots away from guns as possible!!

Great job Colorado democrats!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#85352 Mar 9, 2013
SignUp wrote:
There are more people on food stamps in America than the entire population of Spain!
Made in Canada, China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
When Obama entered office in January 2009 there were 31,939,110 Americans receiving food stamps. As of November 2012—the most recent data available—there were 47,692,896 Americans enrolled, an increase of 49.3 percent.
According to the 2011 census, Spain had a population of 46,815,916.
Furthermore, between January 2009 and November 2012 the food stamp program added approximately an average 11,269 recipients per day.
How long can this continue? Thanks to the EPA (Eliminate Payrolls in America) we have an abundance of clean air and water and no jobs.
Source; http://cnsnews.com/news/article/food-stamp-ro...
It will last until we can get the Party of NO OUT OF OFFICE. then the recovery will continue.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#85353 Mar 9, 2013
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#85354 Mar 9, 2013
DemocratsSuck wrote:
Standing firm on new firearm restrictions, Colorado DemocRats were advancing aggressive gun-control proposals Friday in a state balancing a history of heartbreaking shootings with a Western heritage where gun ownership is treasured by many.
DEMOCRATS shepherded through expanded background checks on private gun purchases and a new ban on gun ownership by people facing domestic-violence accusations. The measures passed after hours of debate as Republicans tried in vain to argue the gun proposals change Colorado's character and violate the Western ideal of self-reliance.
DEMOCRATS SUCK!
DISARM AMERICA! VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT!
Republicans suck, they lie all the time.
Uncle Tab

United States

#85355 Mar 9, 2013
Syl

Wagoner, OK

#85356 Mar 9, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
i like him, he's silly
YES.... A silly PERVERT.

Since: Jul 11

Greenbrier, AR

#85357 Mar 9, 2013
obamatized wrote:
the funniest thing these leftwingwhackadoodles have said yet, "hes the president he has things to do" hahahahahaha now that funny i dont care who you are, i say hitting a golfball has not a damn thing to do with acting like you are a president, and illegally occupying my white house, he still cant speak unless the teleprompter is running properly even at an elementary school
true, all that

you never saw GW playing golf..."We must stop the terror...now watch this drive."

and speak?? lolololololololol

Since: Jul 11

Greenbrier, AR

#85358 Mar 9, 2013
SignUp wrote:
There are more people on food stamps in America than the entire population of Spain!
Made in Canada, China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
When Obama entered office in January 2009 there were 31,939,110 Americans receiving food stamps. As of November 2012—the most recent data available—there were 47,692,896 Americans enrolled, an increase of 49.3 percent.
According to the 2011 census, Spain had a population of 46,815,916.
Furthermore, between January 2009 and November 2012 the food stamp program added approximately an average 11,269 recipients per day.
How long can this continue? Thanks to the EPA (Eliminate Payrolls in America) we have an abundance of clean air and water and no jobs.
Source; http://cnsnews.com/news/article/food-stamp-ro...
There are more people on food stamps in America than the entire population of Moon Rabbits
In 2012, the Moon had a rabbit population of 0 (margin of error, 3%)

"Is this just math that you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better..."

Hot C knows pulling things out of your ass feels good

(I love you Dad)
Syl

Wagoner, OK

#85359 Mar 9, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
So with all of your posts, How many minds do you think you have changed? Ill give you a hint. It's zero. This proving you are nothing more than anInternet drama queen that can't hack the real world. You must be a lonely woman, lots of cats, and have only recently discovered the web. You can say I'm wrong, but like everything else you paste, I won't be convinced. But you are entertaining.
You got something against cats, ding bat? Animal haters are also people haters.

Since: Jul 11

Greenbrier, AR

#85360 Mar 9, 2013
Aye an' a bit of Mackeral settler rack and ruin
ran it doon by the haim,'ma place
well I slapped me and I slapped it doon in the side
and I cried, cried, cried.

The fear a fallen down taken never back the raize and then Craig Marion,
get out wi' ye Claymore out mi pocket a' ran doon, doon the middin stain
picking the fiery horde that was fallen around ma feet.
Never he cried, never shall it ye get me alive
ye rotten hound of the burnie crew. Well I snatched fer the blade O my
Claymore cut and thrust and I fell doon before him round his feet.

Aye! A roar he cried frae the bottom of his heart that I would nay fall
but as dead, dead as 'a can be by his feet; de ya ken?

...and the wind cried Ashley.

Since: Dec 11

.

#85361 Mar 9, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I would have to see the link to the quote of any Dem saying Ashley Judd was not going to run. She is KY's next Senator come Jan. 2015. KY is going to Ditch Mitch. He is not going to be another term Senator. To hell with the bastard that did this to America.
.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
How many people are posting under your user name?

YOU said it! and others within these forums! I was referring to you and you pal who also uses several other pen names, I don't see any prominent Dimocrat politicians posting here...do you?

If we could just get you and your tricycle in the "Back-Pedal-Olympics " you would surely win many Gold Medals!
Uncle Tab

United States

#85362 Mar 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people are posting under your user name?
YOU said it! and others within these forums! I was referring to you and you pal who also uses several other pen names, I don't see any prominent Dimocrat politicians posting here...do you?
If we could just get you and your tricycle in the "Back-Pedal-Olympics " you would surely win many Gold Medals!
"Unnamed sources" say you're an idiot.

Ever seen Bigfoot before??

I'll come clean.... I'm the unnamed source.

Btw..... While we're at it with you fear, doom, and gloomers.... Post when this gun grab is happening. Just facts.... Try something new.... Post something with a named source.

Take your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min jeb stuart 88,056
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 23 min Realist 6,486
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 96,705
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 1 hr amwaysux 30
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Norton 107,464
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Nov 28 Chris532008 4,833
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Nov 24 and keep going 1,311
More from around the web