'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,787)

Showing posts 75,721 - 75,740 of144,852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting closer and closer to that time and place in the Bible where it says we will have to take the "Mark of the Beast" if we want to sell , buy or trade. Means we will be subservient to the Government if we want to eat, live or be killed. It means we must give up our belief in our God and serve ALLAH as God.
This is another thing in the Bible concerning the End Times which was in the newspaper this week: Plagues
Please read the seriousness of this disease.

Untreatable Superbugs Alarm Medical Experts

A family of "nightmare" superbugs--untreatable and often deadly--is spreading through hospitals across the U.S., and doctors fear that it may soon be too late to stop them, senior health officials said Tuesday.

"These are nightmare bacteria that present a triple threat," said Thomas Frieden, director of the CDCP. "They're resistant to nearly all anitbiotics. They have high mortatlity rates, killing half of people with serious infections. And they can spread their resistance to other bacteria."

So far, this particular class of superbug, called carbapanem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae or CRE, has been found only in hospitals or nursing homes, rather than in the community, Frieden said. But officials sounded the alarm partly because, if the bacteria's spread isn't contained soon, even common infections could become UNTREATABLE.

The superbug tends to strike immune-compromised people who are hospitalized for a long time or living in a nursing home, Frieden said. And CRE doesn't spread easily from person to person, like the bacteria causing pink eye or strep throat.

These superbugs are "the biggest threat to patient safety in the hospital that we have," said Costi Sifri, an infectious disease physician and hospital epidemiologist at the U of Virginia Health System. "Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like anything is SLOWING their spread."

In 2001, only 1.2 percent of the common family of bacteria, Enterobacteriaceae, were resistant to the carbapanem antibiotics--the strongest class available. By 2011 that figure had jumped to 4.2 percent.

In the first half of 2012, nearly 200 hospitals treated at least one of these infections, Frieden said.
Ex Communicate

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
give us some zingers, don't expect you to list them all
That nut that told you she was mother theresa,she is "don't tread on" me and use to post on another topix,but we ran her off.Let her have it!!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately."
...Joe Biden

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!"
...Joe Biden
TINY

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
"i just finished a tour of all 57 states got 3 more to go"
..........barak husien obama
"those corps mens in the navy sure do good work"
..........barak hussien obama
"im working for the middle class"
.......barak hussien obama
"i will never raise the taxes of anybody making less than 250,000 dollars"
...barak hussien obama
how about " screw me once shame on luke skywalker screw me twice shame and no shame me no more well you can screw me some more you know" DUBYA! "SOME PEOPLE CALL YOU THE ELITE i CALL YOU MY BASE" DUBYA! "AW HELL DICK WAS JUST FUNNIN AROUND WHEN HE SHOT HIS LAWYER IN THE FACE" DUBYA!"MY BROTHER PROMISED ME FLORIDA" DUBYA AND OH YEA "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" DUBYA!

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you."
...Joe Biden

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul."
..Joe Biden

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."
...Joe Biden
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly for them.......I'm just getting warmed up
Too late.... Turtle BOY Mitch McConnel jumped in.

Did I not say this would happen?

It's so easy to predict republicans.

They do the same thing over and over and fail every time.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text> Reality! Stop trying to be so innocent. you can take a poll of 100 men (without their wives being around)and 98 of the men would say that they like a womans posteior end. Not unless they aren't natural men. Oh by the way,you would be surprised about the women saying the same thing about both sex. Wake Up! This is the 21st Century. I wasn't going to say a thing and let it ride, but NO! I just had to say something. It's not going to appeal to everybody,but what the h@#$. I've read worse on this thread.
With all due respect, you are entitle to your opinions as so am I.

Certainly, there is men, not all, men who stand around and look at women and say stupid remarks such as "I going to get me some of that booty" or "Big Butt Berta is my kind of woman" and so forth.

I hear this at work places but not in church, not among my brothers, dad, husband, sons, men friends....never have I heard this from them.

I guess it depends on the TYPE of people you associate yourself with.

I prefer to be around people who donot display their most inner thoughts and secrets and who am I to say, they even have these.
Alot of men, to your disatisfaction, donot like big butt women.

Please, one more thing, don't be a coward about it by saying "I wasn't going to say anything about it and let it ride but...."

Sure, right...the minute you posted your two eyes on it, you had all intentions in voicing your opinion.

I would respect someone more if they just said...I disagree with you from the very start and here is how I feel about it.

We want to be honest, don't we?

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

There you go,turtle man II
so, Mitch McConnel is your daddy?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Ex Communicate wrote:
<quoted text>That nut that told you she was mother theresa,she is "don't tread on" me and use to post on another topix,but we ran her off.Let her have it!!!!!
They're too stupid to leave here. And I have to admit.... It's funny watching them make fools of themselves.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it, chicken shit, I don't have all night
Stop portraying yourself as a 13 y/o kid.

You are just a dirty minded old man in retrospect.

Lets be honest here.

I gave you a "zero." It stands for having no quantity, absent, lacking, no inflectional form, etc.

What else do you need?

I only responded to your request, don't be angry.

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"[Liberal rhetoric] now is so over the top, it's so vicious, it's so mean, it's so cruel, and I don't hear this coming from conservatives about liberals."
...Sean Hannity

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"I went to the movie this weekend with a gun. And surprise, surprise, I didn't kill anybody!"
...Glenn Beck

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"I could give a flying crap about the political process ... We're an entertainment company."
...Glenn Back (about Fox News Channel)

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

"America was certainly safe between 2000 and 2008. I don't remember any attacks on American soil during that period of time."
... Eric Bolling (FOX News)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to interrupt R...
Talking about Detroit earlier, did you hear John Rich singing "SHUTTIN DETROIT DOWN"... sad song and so much truth to it...
That is perfectly okay.

The shoe sure fits with this song. Detroit looks like Kenya during the Mau Mau raids of Obama Sr. and Obama, grandpa.

This is what this madman is wanting for America. Even the illegals are having second thoughts about being here or coming here.

Great choice of a song and so righhhhhhhhhhhhht.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

“You Didn't Build that”
`barack obama

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

O’Reilly: "First of all, pepper spray—that just burns your eyes, right?"
Kelly: "It’s like a derivative of actual pepper. It’s a food product, essentially."
...about police spraying protesters during Occupy UC Davis

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 75,721 - 75,740 of144,852
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min silverfox 47,718
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,035
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min BOiaF 138,778
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min rainwater 16,793
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min West Virginia Land owner 51,940
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 14 min Living Wage 2,543
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 39 min TAMARA 69,548
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••