'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239327 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#84903 Mar 7, 2013
obamatized wrote:
the only idiots thats ever been in my white house, were both democraps, carter and obama both morons
You were ok with Dumbya while he was in the Whitehouse??
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84904 Mar 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best they have??
Really??
Do I have cooties too?
Are you 8?:-D
So, I assume you just condoned this quote as befitting to your character, right?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84907 Mar 7, 2013
The Warrior Song

Our Wings REACH across 200 Years!

The least of me's still out of your REACH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Many are BORN
FEW are made!

Since: Jul 11

Greenbrier, AR

#84908 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the liberal adult ones who refuse to grow up and try to pull off a 13 y/o while subjecting the intelligent, common-sense conservs. to their learning disability and perverted behavior.
I am sure your mother looks at you and thinks the same thing, "Is our adult children learning?"
'intelligent, common-sense conservatives'
a double oxymoron
I'm certainly no match for you

Greenbrier, AR

#84909 Mar 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you bob for men's nuts?
because he's a Teabagger, it's in the name.
obamatized

Greenbrier, AR

#84912 Mar 7, 2013
when nhistory is recorded and the words are cast in stone george w bush will be recorded as americas greatest president, if nothing else he exposed the america hating terrorist loving lefwingwhackadoodles a.k.a. democrats, for what they truely are
Uncle Tab

United States

#84913 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural HIGH bub!
At my WORST ...
I "still" BEST you ...
Of course you do.

And you "best" me by copy and pasting?

You understand .... Even if you did "best" me.... You just pasted horseshit that someone ELSE said..... So in your dilusional crack headed mind.... You THINK you bested me. But in reality.... Your ignorant trailer dwelling narcatic abusing ass did nothing of the sort.

But that's why we know you're on drugs... You say things that are just crazy and take them as truth
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84915 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO rules they have
down ... pat!
OPEN "mouth"
INSERT "foot"
They "KNOW" how to FOLLOW those directions
;0)
OR
THINK "ignorance"
FINGERS "type"
No problem a'tall for 'em ..........
Many of their post are gibberish, non-sensible and laden with ignorance.

Other words, plain trash.

Greenbrier, AR

#84916 Mar 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Warrior Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ezSZqlZMUpsXX
Our Wings REACH across 200 Years!
The least of me's still out of your REACH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Many are BORN
FEW are made!
many are BORING
FEW are laid!
Uncle Tab

United States

#84917 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I assume you just condoned this quote as befitting to your character, right?
That's what you got out of that huh??:-D

Need I say anything else why FalseNews love these idiots???

This response is why!!!!

ID.......E.........IT!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#84918 Mar 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your best reply??
No wonder FalseNews love you tools.
Doom and Gloom as usual.
Btw..... How's that birther thing working for you??
Seems like it's been thrown out of the SCOTUS AGAIN??
Wow!!
Guess everyone's tired of you not so educated fools bringing up stupid shit and wasting taxpayer money over and over again.
Republican Teabaggies are very uneducated as we see here on a daily basis.
Snakebite is about the only way to describe our economy, 16 trillion in debt, 8% unemployment, 355,000 per week applying for unemployment and the last 1/4 was flat.
Never was a birther, by the 14th amend Obama was never a citizen.
How has that Obama sequester been treating you, hasn't bothered me, not for one minute!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84919 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
'intelligent, common-sense conservatives'
a double oxymoron
I'm certainly no match for you
Oxymoron---a contradictory.

I just spoke the truth about the Conservatives.

Don't think so about being a contradictory.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84920 Mar 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you got out of that huh??:-D
Need I say anything else why FalseNews love these idiots???
This response is why!!!!
ID.......E.........IT!!!!
What is IDEIT??
obamatized

Greenbrier, AR

#84921 Mar 7, 2013
the question still has to be asked, why are leftwingwhackadoodles a.k.a democrats so freaking stoopid
Uncle Tab

United States

#84922 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of our posts are gibberish, non-sensible and laden with ignorance.
Other words, plain trash.
Reality | 15 min ago
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best they have??
Really??
Do I have cooties too?
Are you 8?:-D

Report this post

I corrected it for you.

:-D
flabby is hilarious

Edmonton, KY

#84923 Mar 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do.
And you "best" me by copy and pasting?
You understand .... Even if you did "best" me.... You just pasted horseshit that someone ELSE said..... So in your dilusional crack headed mind.... You THINK you bested me. But in reality.... Your ignorant trailer dwelling narcatic abusing ass did nothing of the sort.
But that's why we know you're on drugs... You say things that are just crazy and take them as truth
And just where do you get your facts uncle flabby? Where do you get your silly little statistics that you attempt to pass off as fact? You go to a website and then you post what you "learned" from that website in a form of your opinion, right? lol So AL posts exactly was was stated on that website and you put it into your own words and twist it to fit your story, right?

Is there a difference? Yep. AL is showing proof of what she read. You? Not so much because if you showed what you actually read you wouldn't be able to twist and spin, right?

Uncle flabby, you aren't so good at all this truth and fact stuff. Your absolute love for another man (Obama) puts the actual facts of many issues into a spinning fog and your only defense is to lash out at a person who backs up their facts. And you can't see that this isn't working out so well for you? lol Ignorance breeds ignorance and that is your claim to fame. It's important that you realize that the rest of us see right through your democrat tactics. You would think that you would be at least smart enough to see that all your liberal buddies tactics are blowing up in their face now and you wouldn't continue to do the same BUT you just aren't that smart, are you, uncle flabby? Has too much government cheese stunted your ability to even think logically at times? Yep. lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

#84924 Mar 7, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Snakebite is about the only way to describe our economy, 16 trillion in debt, 8% unemployment, 355,000 per week applying for unemployment and the last 1/4 was flat.
Never was a birther, by the 14th amend Obama was never a citizen.
How has that Obama sequester been treating you, hasn't bothered me, not for one minute!
We've all heard Rush say snakebite way too many times. That's the problem with you uneducated folks..... You think you're the first one to say these ignorant things and make yourself look stupid repeating it over and over thinking YOU thought if it.

And I have no big government commitments to make weapons..... So the sequester isn't going to affect me at all.

The headcheck drawing republicans are gonna get hit hard I bet. Maybe crackhead catlady, chemtrail, and no reality won't be able to afford Internet and stop copy and pasting.

Who are we kidding.... They probably are at the library on a daily basis getting it free cause they're BUMS!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#84925 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What is IDEIT??
You

Greenbrier, AR

#84926 Mar 7, 2013
5 days and not one rational thought from the Right?

anyone surprised? care to wager if it becomes 6?
Uncle Tab

United States

#84927 Mar 7, 2013
flabby is hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where do you get your facts uncle flabby? Where do you get your silly little statistics that you attempt to pass off as fact? You go to a website and then you post what you "learned" from that website in a form of your opinion, right? lol So AL posts exactly was was stated on that website and you put it into your own words and twist it to fit your story, right?
Is there a difference? Yep. AL is showing proof of what she read. You? Not so much because if you showed what you actually read you wouldn't be able to twist and spin, right?
Uncle flabby, you aren't so good at all this truth and fact stuff. Your absolute love for another man (Obama) puts the actual facts of many issues into a spinning fog and your only defense is to lash out at a person who backs up their facts. And you can't see that this isn't working out so well for you? lol Ignorance breeds ignorance and that is your claim to fame. It's important that you realize that the rest of us see right through your democrat tactics. You would think that you would be at least smart enough to see that all your liberal buddies tactics are blowing up in their face now and you wouldn't continue to do the same BUT you just aren't that smart, are you, uncle flabby? Has too much government cheese stunted your ability to even think logically at times? Yep. lmao
Sybil.... I'll give you the chance to prove I'm wrong with the facts I state here.

1) show where Obama job stats are as bad or worse than Bush's as I have stated.

2) show where the housing market is NOT growing as I stated.

3) show where consumer confidence is down as I've stated it up.

4) show the stock market is doing terrible as I've stated it's doing great and setting records as you doom and gloom cry and say the world is ending.

Take your time..... I'm sure you want to be right about YOUR "facts"

We'll all be waiting Sybil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 17 min YIM 92,042
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,897
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr dixie 84,099
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 6 hr So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 12 hr SeekTruth 83,882
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
More from around the web