'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,741 - 74,760 of 146,973 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
the only reasonable response to this sheepletalk is,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Also on FalseNews this morning.... Republicans are crying the blues for the next election cycle.... Saying Obama is setting them up with a sequester fall like its the republicans fault that they wouldn't bargain with democrats and not say NO to everything.
This is the thinking that gets republicans by day by day??
Make Obama a one term president and when he does that to them they cry the blues??
Republican teabaggies are very weak and on their way out of office in 2 and 4 years.
Long time coming.... The Republican Party is dead mean walking.
Bout time.
LOLOL, what a delusional mind, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

please, enlighten us, how much above 310 lbs do you way?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
so you were wrong?
Yeah ... I "admit" I was wrong!
In my original thought.
Giving you too much credit ...
Since you were MORE dumb than I originally "thought" ...

Doesn't HELP you in any way.

You're STILL dumb ... ;0)

Since: Jul 11

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

dems are sheepletards wrote:
hey sheepletards, Dennis Rodman has a message to oblamer from the N. Korea dictator and starver in chief for that country,
"He asked me to give Obama something to say and do one thing. He wants Obama to do one thing, call him," said Rodman, who called the authoritarian leader an "awesome guy" during his trip
They probably want to compare notes on how gun control and economic destruction works in N. Korea, oblamer might want to give N.Korea a few tips,
baaaaaaaaaaaa
your lexicon is impressive, and your deductive reasoning "They probably want to compare notes" is astonishing.........for a seven year old. Do you look over your shoulder at your little mates, encouraging them to say, "yea, yea"
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
hey sodolib, please identify in my post where I am pissed, I'm lovin every back stab oblamer puts in his sheepletards, baaaaaaaaa,
there are two sayings:
1. its not your enemies you have to worry about you, its your friends, because you don't let your enemies get close enough to hurt you like you do your friends, so sheepletards, I have no problem with oblamer teaching his sheepletards a lesson,
and, the second saying is amongst devious persons is that
2. you can buy loyality,
I have heard that several times in my career, however, 100% of the time history has demonstrated that only a retard would subscribe to that because the reality of it is that only cooperation can be bought and only as long as the money holds out, after that, there is no cooperation and no loyalty, thus, the money has run out and oblamer doesn't need you anymore, you need him, and he has told you he is your friend just to get you to baaaaaaaa for him,
so, the point of this story is (I must explain the point because sheepletards cannot comprehend let alone read), you got baaaaaaaaaaa'ed by the biggest baaaaaaaaaaa'er on the planet,
well! I'm stunned conservacunt I know you are pissed all the time because you spend every waking moment bitching about Obama and don't ever say shit about your pubtards and what they do I for one could do without all of them pubtards and demoshits I think Obama is a lying sack of shit just like all the pubtards are to but my question to you dipshit is this you call every one that don't suck pubtard cock like you (but you also suck Pedro's shitty cock after he ass raped you while smashing your face in that "grey poupon" )My question is = I noticed that after Pedro finished off in you you call every one sodilib now is it because you crave Pedro's big girthy Mexican illegal immigrant shitty blody cock because every since Pedro ass raped you a while back you refer to sodomy on every post so did you enjoy that was it a turning piont in your life? oh yeah and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA that was my invention so why don't you come up with your own shit your ass raped thief! girgle girgle
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading your snarky comments for days now. You haven't contributed one damn thing to any of these conversations except your "I'm Lovin' Obama" crap. Who the hell cares if you love Obama?! Not anyone I can think of. Sad for you, because Obama doesn't give a ratsass about you dunderhead imbicile ---- just your vote, fool. So add something here or STHU!!!
thats because 'he' is not a 'countrygirl','he' is a sodolib and is truly in love with oblamer, kind of like chrissy matthews getting a shrill run down his leg when the oblamer speaks,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

are we the only ones who finds this hilarious?

-oblamer comes up with the idea of the sequester,
-he uses it to bluff congress,
-when he sees his bluff is not working he whips out the ol teleprompter and starts campaign mode to tell people just how bad the sequester will be on the economy,
-he signs it into law
-he blames repubs for it,
-the media sides with oblamer on it,

no wonder the secretary of state said oblamer wasn't qualified to lead this country,

this is the perfect example of baaaaaaaaa we have ever seen, oblamer makes Clinton look like a boy scout

ROTFL
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

-when he sees his bluff is not working he whips out the ol teleprompter and starts campaign mode to tell people just how bad the sequester will be on the economy,
-he signs it into law
no wonder the secretary of state said oblamer wasn't qualified to lead this country,
this is the perfect example of baaaaaaaaa we have ever seen, oblamer makes Clinton look like a boy scout
ROTFL
just answer the question dirty dick

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ... I "admit" I was wrong!
In my original thought.
Giving you too much credit ...
Since you were MORE dumb than I originally "thought" ...
Doesn't HELP you in any way.
You're STILL dumb ... ;0)
I'll BE the DUMB one

As LONG as I GET your ATTENTION!:)

QUESTION: How did you determine the level of my DUMBNESS, originally?

I can see an Amish school from my back yard. Does that make me a Theologian?

I can name three things in a row...well, two.

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

-he signs it into law
ROTFL
I have a sense of humor, but I missed the punchline; if you're rolling on the floor, might go deeper than funny...lolololololol
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a sense of humor, but I missed the punchline; if you're rolling on the floor, might go deeper than funny...lolololololol
" ... I missed the punchline ... "

Yeah ... cause "you are" the punchline ... libTARD!:)
Can't SEE the forest for the trees ....
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll BE the DUMB one
As LONG as I GET your ATTENTION!:)
QUESTION: How did you determine the level of my DUMBNESS, originally?
I can see an Amish school from my back yard. Does that make me a Theologian?
I can name three things in a row...well, two.
You don't have to 'say' you will be ...
the DUMB one ...

Cuz "you" are ...
It's "showing" ...

LOUD and Clear!...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Still No Budget - can't count
Still NO Job plan - doesn't know what the look like, never had one
Still No Economic Relief - only relieves himself in the bathroom
Still No Answers - doesn't understand the question
Tell me again who won this past election - al qaeda and Pakistan
Sounds like Obortme to me....
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>reality wanted it known she has a husband. spend equal time on him as you did on here. he be a happy man.
How would you know what makes my husband happy! You don't even know how Obama is enslaving you and using you to do the dirty work.

Sorry, I don't take suggestions from a zombie, brain-dead to the truth....oh, this would mean you.

P.S. "Israel is the only place in the middle east where Christians are free to practice their faith."
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Palestinians hang them....

Also, Go Rand Paul.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
The sad part....you lack wisdom to know the difference.

Posting the truth is not--being a sore loser, it is called educating the lost and ignorant....oh, this means you.

Example of ignorance: Countrygirl posting I made a remark about having a husband--so what. Good grief this is on the same level of the ignorant people complaining about Marco Rubio taking a drink of water....clueless.

This is so cute of you.

You need prayers, would you like me to pray for you?

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know what makes my husband happy! You don't even know how Obama is enslaving you and using you to do the dirty work.
Sorry, I don't take suggestions from a zombie, brain-dead to the truth....oh, this would mean you.
P.S. "Israel is the only place in the middle east where Christians are free to practice their faith."
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Palestinians hang them....
Also, Go Rand Paul.
John McCain 2008
Mitt Romney 2012
Rand Paul 2016
Yea, Rand Paul...GO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain 2008
Mitt Romney 2012
Rand Paul 2016
Yea, Rand Paul...GO!
" Yea, Rand Paul...GO! "

He does everyday!
To his "Senate" office ...

;0)
Ron Paul 2016

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain 2008
Mitt Romney 2012
Rand Paul 2016
Yea, Rand Paul...GO!
F*ck Rand Paul!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

UNC chemist works to extract fuel, gases for electricity from stinky stuff nobody wants

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/01/18/289746...

Yet farmers in other states ARE getting paid NOT to produce. Something mighty "out of WHACK" here!

The CRP: Paying Farmers *No*t to Farm
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Obama to sign bill awarding payments to black farmers: justice or 'fraud'?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/1208/Obama-...

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
" Yea, Rand Paul...GO! "
He does everyday!
To his "Senate" office ...
;0)
hmmm...and I'm the DUMB one ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min BOiaF 141,383
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 31 min Victoria 56,404
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min xxxrayted 29,388
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 17,171
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr truth slayer 1,866
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Living Wage 2,669
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr billl 8,593
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••