'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,735)

Showing posts 74,681 - 74,700 of144,919
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83676
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't hate congratulate. I CONTRIBUTE MY LOVE FOR THE POTUS. that other mumble jumble dumb shit ya'll be talking is neither here nor there .CAN'T CHANGE IT. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN-countrygirl. funny.
**********

What is it about,'we do not care' what you think about Obama that you do not understand?!!! And it IS important what this man is doing to this country. What you'all can't face is the fact that there are people investigating and have found facts that can't be disputed. But your liberal media likes to hide these facts, and people like you so gullible, can't handle it when the truth comes out. So you badger and attempt to belittle, but it doesn't work. Get it Obama lover?!!!!

One day you will eat crow, and we will have the last laugh!
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83677
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't hate congratulate. I CONTRIBUTE MY LOVE FOR THE POTUS. that other mumble jumble dumb shit ya'll be talking is neither here nor there .CAN'T CHANGE IT. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN-countrygirl. funny.
and potus sure loves you too, he said so, just before he signed the sequester, LOLOL, baaaaaaaa,
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83678
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Reality wrote:
Since winning his re-election bid Obama has approved $6 billion to China and $147 million to Hamas.
Still No Budget
Still NO Job plan
Still No Economic Relief
Still No Answers
Tell me again who won this past election because it sure as &$!! wsn't anyone American.
Still No Budget - can't count
Still NO Job plan - doesn't know what the look like, never had one
Still No Economic Relief - only relieves himself in the bathroom
Still No Answers - doesn't understand the question
Tell me again who won this past election - al qaeda and Pakistan
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83679
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

man, I'm sure oblamer is cutting national safety instead of welfare benefits to democrap sheepletards, otherwise, he might make the lowlifes who never work for a living mad at him,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Washington (CNN)-- In one of the most immediate consequences of the pending spending cuts, the Federal Aviation Administration has informed contractors that -- lacking any last-minute agreement -- the agency will move Monday to close some 168 contractor-staffed air traffic control towers nationwide on April 1, and another 21 towers by Sept. 30, industry officials tell CNN.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83680
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dems are sheepletards wrote:
<quoted text>
and potus sure loves you too, he said so, just before he signed the sequester, LOLOL, baaaaaaaa,
why didn't you drive to Washington, form a March and stop it. Talk without work. That will get it done.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83681
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

and we are all singing a sigh of relief that oblamer will not have to cut back on his 4 million $ weekend vacations, that would be intolerable, after all, do you know how many food stamps were cut just to keep oblamer supplied with weekend vacations,

lolol, you sheepletards are dumber than a bag of rocks,

baaaaaaaaaa
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83682
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality wrote:
Thanks AL.
I just listen to "She's Not There" and "Its the Time of the Season."
Its sort of funny, my husband muted the tv so he could listen to it.
Good Night everyone.
reality wanted it known she has a husband. spend equal time on him as you did on here. he be a happy man.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83683
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You jealous ...??? ;0)
It's SHOWING!
don't flatter yourself.
Captain Cheep0

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83684
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>reality wanted it known she has a husband. spend equal time on him as you did on here. he be a happy man.
Is she the one who got her head stepped on by the Rand Paul supporters?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83685
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>so
So. That's all you have to offer? Why don't you list all the wonderful attributes that you think Obama and his administration has? Why don't you tell us of all the wonderful things he's done in the last four years? Give us something to go on hey!

So? We're waiting!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83686
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Reality wrote:
Thanks AL.
I just listen to "She's Not There" and "Its the Time of the Season."
Its sort of funny, my husband muted the tv so he could listen to it.
Good Night everyone.
Good Night!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83687
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

And here is a waste of fresh air. Another digbat! I can't decided if it's she or Pelosi who is the stupidist - whose salary we pay for!
**********

The California Congresswoman who said,“…the Tea Party can go straight to hell,” has once again redefined “outrageous”. Watch this!

“Maxine’s Math”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/maxines-math...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83688
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

1

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> don't flatter yourself.
I'm NOT!
you ARE doing it FOR me ...
tho ...

I'm STILL NOT ...
flattered ...
NOT by the LIKES of you!

Spill The Wine
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Season of the Witch
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

you run with the herd!
I STAND alone!

I'm a PART of THIS Generation:

The WILD Ones
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Adventurous NOT promiscuous ...

We were the WILD ones
The ones THEY couldn't CONTROL ...[still THAT way]

We didn't KNOW we could FAIL ...
So WE didn't!

We were the wild ones
The ones they couldn't control
We were survivors
Good hearts, body and soul
We were the winners
Cause we didn't know we could fail
We were the wild ones
And we had the world by the tail

STILL DO!

I grabbed LIFE ...
by the Azz ...
and LIVED IT ...

STILL DO
that TOO!

The reason I'm on here
NOW
is
to
FIGHT
for my Country!

So my Grandchildren
CAN
LIVE
in
THAT
SAME
kind of
WORLD!

yours TOO ...
IF you have EVER "procreated!"

and "you" just DO NOT have enuf SENSE to SEE it!
Let alone
RESPECT it!

Because "you" do NOT respect "yourself" ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83689
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

You dwIdiots THOUGHT
I couldn't put
an opinion on here ...
Out of MY own words!

Said I only copy/pasted cause I was DUMB!

Welll you GOT more than you BARGAINED for ... didn't ya?

IF you THINK
I'm on here
for ATTENTION ...

Don't "give" ME any!

Quite SIMPLE ...

Really!

)8~D>

I "relish" being anonymous ...
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83690
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT!
you ARE doing it FOR me ...
tho ...
I'm STILL NOT ...
flattered ...
NOT by the LIKES of you!
Spill The Wine
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Season of the Witch
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you run with the herd!
I STAND alone!
I'm a PART of THIS Generation:
The WILD Ones
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Adventurous NOT promiscuous ...
We were the WILD ones
The ones THEY couldn't CONTROL ...[still THAT way]
We didn't KNOW we could FAIL ...
So WE didn't!
We were the wild ones
The ones they couldn't control
We were survivors
Good hearts, body and soul
We were the winners
Cause we didn't know we could fail
We were the wild ones
And we had the world by the tail
STILL DO!
I grabbed LIFE ...
by the Azz ...
and LIVED IT ...
STILL DO
that TOO!
The reason I'm on here
NOW
is
to
FIGHT
for my Country!
So my Grandchildren
CAN
LIVE
in
THAT
SAME
kind of
WORLD!
yours TOO ...
IF you have EVER "procreated!"
and "you" just DO NOT have enuf SENSE to SEE it!
Let alone
RESPECT it!
Because "you" do NOT respect "yourself" ...
you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83691
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
YEH,I THOUGHT SO.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83692
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>you writing dumb shit on here is fighting for your country.all you tea buffers need to rent a van, take your issue's to Washington,were your voice can be heard . won't happen tho just a bunch of sore losers. GOD GRANT ME SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN.AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
**********

It shows how much you know about anything.....

Here is a quote from the Tea Party newsletter:

"I think we have proven him wrong after over 100,000 Tea Party and like minded activists showed up and peacefully rallied across this great country for our 2nd Amendment rights last weekend."

The TP has topped a million members, and has 22,000 signatures in 12 hours and on-going. I guess you could say people are doing something about it.

So, people do have the ability to change things, and do not have to accept the status quo. And I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but we do have the wisdom to know the difference!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83694
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
It shows how much you know about anything.....
Here is a quote from the Tea Party newsletter:
"I think we have proven him wrong after over 100,000 Tea Party and like minded activists showed up and peacefully rallied across this great country for our 2nd Amendment rights last weekend."
The TP has topped a million members, and has 22,000 signatures in 12 hours and on-going. I guess you could say people are doing something about it.
So, people do have the ability to change things, and do not have to accept the status quo. And I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but we A do have the wisdom to know the difference!
A NO YOU DON'T. if ya did then you would not fight against the work of GOD. Do you not believe in fate. God said he would deal with those in higher power not you.We lived with bush thru everything he put out wars,911,stealing elections the list goes on and on. Still seeing the effects. But we lived,by the GRACE OF GOD.YOU WILL CHANGE GODS PLAN
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83695
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

AIN'T HAPPENING. LOVING THE POTUS
..
stealthninja

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83696
Mar 2, 2013
 
.take the children quietly and hide out in the cellar.for soon the fighting will be close at hand.pledge allegiance to the flag,what ever flag they offer.believe in me im with the high command....Phil Collins song (Can You Hear me)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,681 - 74,700 of144,919
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,581
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 138,891
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 8 min Arkie 69,667
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 12 min Waco 1909 54,892
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Yes it is me 52,003
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 27 min rename 47,841
Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 1 hr David 640
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••