'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83651 Mar 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>noone is buying what you are selling. truth, stop. This a new day. AMERICA has made it's choice. sooner you accept it better off you'll be. Wish I could have saw your face election night when they announced the once again two time WINNER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. PRICELESS!!!!!!!
I assume you are still an Obama supporter, right?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83652 Mar 2, 2013
"those who died today were children....they had their entire lives ahead of them."

(in ref. to the Sandy Hook Massacre)

Barack Hussein Obama

Says the guy that order drone strikes that have killed 150+ children.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#83653 Mar 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
"those who died today were children....they had their entire lives ahead of them."
(in ref. to the Sandy Hook Massacre)
Barack Hussein Obama
Says the guy that order drone strikes that have killed 150+ children.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#83655 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I have BEEN overly tolerant to the ornery people on this board. Even when I have had my name SLUNG ALL OVER THE PLACE and CALLED everything BUT a White woman, of which I am ... PLUS a REAL American LADY!
Just because I've been TREATED like TRASH and LET you get away with it for so long, doesn't mean I am.
I am NOT!
I am NOT going to TOLERATE IT anymore.
You can DISH it out ...
BUT
you BETTER be ready to FACE the BACKFIRE ...
Because I "will" return it!
It's NOT going to CHANGE who I really am inside!
Just because I'm getting FED UP with this "online" BS, does NOT mean THAT is who I am!
BUT it does MEAN, I'm going to BE as MEAN as I get "treated"
I do NOT tolerate it in my REAL life, because people have learned to "Leave ME alone" ... a looooong time ago.
So I'm not going to on here anymore!
This place is a WHOLE different environment than what I was EVER used to, and continued staying around.
I did NOT do it!
I vacated the premises if there was NOT some "modicum" of respect!
You are NOT going to RUN ME OFF here!
My VOICE is as important as ANYONES, if NOT more SO, because I TELL THE TRUTH!
I'm NOT going to put up with ANY more "ignorance" ... DIRECTED toward me, or anyone else, depending on MY mood!
Take that or leave it.
YOUR choice!
No More Mr Nice Guy - ALICE COOPER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S0YrXjeRSoEXX
Count on it.
As a matter of FACT
you can BET on it!...

All I can say is it's about damn time, AL, you don't have to take crap from anyone. Your voice and opinion is just as important as anyone else here. Those idiots who don't like it can shove it or move on far as I'm concerned.

You have plenty of us on your side.....sorry I have been sorta mia.....new baby in the house and it's kind of hectic, but I do read your posts and everyone else's who makes sense. Too bad there's not enough people here making sense....and all I can say to them is:

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

LMAO!!!!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83656 Mar 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you are still an Obama supporter, right?
HELL YEAH!!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83657 Mar 2, 2013
Obama agrees to send Syrian rebels $60. million in aid.

On the same day, releases 10,000 illegal detainees for crimes because "lack of funds to keep them incarcerated" due to Sequestration.

(not deport, release here in the USA)

This man is evil.....very.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83658 Mar 2, 2013
Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell takes on group for criticizing wife

Read more: http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/political/sen... - See more at: http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/political/sen...

Is THIS what the LEFT wants to go down in History for?

NOT having ANY respect for your own people!

I've NEVER seen this country as BAD as it is now!

Even during the sexual revolution, people STILL showed respect! Now you ALL/libTARDS non believing morons are like a "pack of hyaenas" devouring any BLOODY, gory piece of meat!!!

Pathetic!

NO RESPECT what so ever!

WE have REASON to NOT respect this president! He is NOT an American citizen, yet he is president of the STRONGEST Country in the world.

HOW in the HELL did this happen?
And continue to GO on!

Bunch of DUMB/ignorant people in America anymore!

HOW can Congress do ANYTHING without a "leader" ...???

WE have a wanna BE "movie star" in there!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83659 Mar 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is it's about damn time, AL, you don't have to take crap from anyone. Your voice and opinion is just as important as anyone else here. Those idiots who don't like it can shove it or move on far as I'm concerned.
You have plenty of us on your side.....sorry I have been sorta mia.....new baby in the house and it's kind of hectic, but I do read your posts and everyone else's who makes sense. Too bad there's not enough people here making sense....and all I can say to them is:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
LMAO!!!!
so
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83660 Mar 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>HELL YEAH!!!!!!
Great, then you better be prepare, Obortme said the Apocalypse
will happen if we allow a measley $85 billion to be cut from his "bankrupt America" 3.6 trillion dollar spending spree.

Obama's words, not mine.

I am surprise you are on this thread, since Obortme declared that
America will not survive after March 1, 2013.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83661 Mar 2, 2013
Since winning his re-election bid Obama has approved $6 billion to China and $147 million to Hamas.

Still No Budget
Still NO Job plan
Still No Economic Relief
Still No Answers

Tell me again who won this past election because it sure as &$!! wsn't anyone American.
Jay

Paris, TN

#83662 Mar 2, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>ass and face looks the same I'm sure. talk til you pass out, don't care. LOVING OBAMA. you should to old lonely one.

I've been reading your snarky comments for days now. You haven't contributed one damn thing to any of these conversations except your "I'm Lovin' Obama" crap. Who the hell cares if you love Obama?! Not anyone I can think of. Sad for you, because Obama doesn't give a ratsass about you dunderhead imbicile ---- just your vote, fool. So add something here or STHU!!!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83663 Mar 2, 2013
no birth certificate. get out of here. take your meds. you've been on here to long starting to hallucinate. you people,you people. rebels without a cause. truly you can't. really believe half the things that come out your mouth.really,really.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83664 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell takes on group for criticizing wife
Read more: http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/political/sen... - See more at: http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/political/sen...
Is THIS what the LEFT wants to go down in History for?
NOT having ANY respect for your own people!
I've NEVER seen this country as BAD as it is now!
Even during the sexual revolution, people STILL showed respect! Now you ALL/libTARDS non believing morons are like a "pack of hyaenas" devouring any BLOODY, gory piece of meat!!!
Pathetic!
NO RESPECT what so ever!
WE have REASON to NOT respect this president! He is NOT an American citizen, yet he is president of the STRONGEST Country in the world.
HOW in the HELL did this happen?
And continue to GO on!
Bunch of DUMB/ignorant people in America anymore!
HOW can Congress do ANYTHING without a "leader" ...???
WE have a wanna BE "movie star" in there!
AL

You answered your own question: "Bunch of DUMB/ignorant people in America anymore..."

I am listening to the Zombies singing "She's Not There", great song. I think that was the name of it. You are an expertise on music... is this the name of that song?

...and I thought I was having hard times then, if only....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83665 Mar 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
LMAO!!!!
Thank you Jay! <3
I was hoping you "GOOD Guys" would understand ...
And SEE where I'm coming from!

THEY love to pick on me!
I do NOT know why!
Because I'm on here all the time and TELL THE TRUTH
IS
the only thing I can figure out!

I've had more than my share of it!

In REAL life offline, IT has ALWAYS been from "jealousy" ...
Maybe that's WHAT it is on here too ...

BUT who in the HELL in their RIGHT mind is JEALOUS of a screen name/presence ...!!!!

Beyond me.

altho a lot of this bs IS!
I'm GLAD I don't UNDERSTAND IT!
I sure do NOT want to BE like THAT!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83666 Mar 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
LMAO!!!!
new baby in the house

By the way ... Congratulations <3
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83667 Mar 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading your snarky comments for days now. You haven't contributed one damn thing to any of these conversations except your "I'm Lovin' Obama" crap. Who the hell cares if you love Obama?! Not anyone I can think of. Sad for you, because Obama doesn't give a ratsass about you dunderhead imbicile ---- just your vote, fool. So add something here or STHU!!!
don't hate congratulate. I CONTRIBUTE MY LOVE FOR THE POTUS. that other mumble jumble dumb shit ya'll be talking is neither here nor there .CAN'T CHANGE IT. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN-countrygirl. funny.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#83668 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jay! <3
And SEE where I'm coming from!
THEY love to pick on me!
I do NOT know why!
IS
BUT who in the HELL in their RIGHT mind is JEALOUS of a screen name/presence ...!!!!
Beyond me.
The devil has Obama and his followers, so there is no use for him to do anything to them. Satan will go after the ones who are strong and love GOD, in any way and every way.

Stay strong, we have to in order to fight ignorance and evilness.

Keep praying for them, "they know not what they do."
They really don't know, they are this blinded.

GOD Bless You
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83669 Mar 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
AL
You answered your own question: "Bunch of DUMB/ignorant people in America anymore..."
I am listening to the Zombies singing "She's Not There", great song. I think that was the name of it. You are an expertise on music... is this the name of that song?
...and I thought I was having hard times then, if only....
The Zombies - She's not there (HQ)
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83670 Mar 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jay! <3
And SEE where I'm coming from!:
THEY love to pick on me!
I do NOT know why!
IS
Beyond me.
thank you Jay, kissy. jealous of what? been on here all day. got a man,girl, dog. oh no tell me your getting paid for all the time you put in.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83671 Mar 2, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil has Obama and his followers, so there is no use for him to do anything to them. Satan will go after the ones who are strong and love GOD, in any way and every way.
Stay strong, we have to in order to fight ignorance and evilness.
Keep praying for them, "they know not what they do."
They really don't know, they are this blinded.
GOD Bless You
blinded by the light-sing,I said sing dammit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min Fiddler 164,164
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 16 min You Damn Fool 89
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min Reality Speaks 34,398
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 25 min RepugliKKKans 99,210
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Joh... (Oct '10) 37 min ohBrother 224
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 7,113
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 3 hr WTSenior 970
More from around the web