'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#82039 Feb 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
If You Have ever Wondered What's Wrong in the United States These days;
READ THIS ONE PRINTED IN THE BEAUFORT N. C. PAPER FROM A "TRUE DEMOCRAT"
THEN WONDER "NO MORE"!!
There are NO words to describe this ... seriously...absoltely none!
ROTF!!!!
(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web after a reader linked it to a Fox News Facebook page. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)
I have brought this here for your enjoyment and some explanations if any. Here is the entire text of the news clipping in article format. I will also post the image.
It is listed under the "More Modern Way Of Living" section.
Beaufort, N.C.
Jan. 17, 2013
TO THE EDITOR:
Republicans and "so-called" conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
We democrats are sick and tired of republicans constantly using the constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else.
Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don't know the exact statistics, but I'm quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead city, when it comes to gun violence.
But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason?
No, Of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the constitution, as if the constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the constitution, I'd say, and president Obama needs to change it.
The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country.
I think all this demonstrates that the constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president.
Right now it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C section. But because the constitution was written a hundred years ago nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way.
Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that's just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
Please withhold my name because I don't want to get crank calls.
PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT.
There are several sources, here's one:
http://thenewstalkers.com/forum/topics/how-sm...
This absolutely SHOWS the mindset of liberals. No knowledge of History OR the Constitution! Therefore being pegged MORONS/libTARDS is hitting the so called 'nail-on-the-head'!

Location hidden

#82040 Feb 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
If I get a speeding ticket and donot show up to court or pay the ticket. My license is suspended or I am arrested.
If an illegal in America gets caught, they are released back into society to recrime.
Only in America, do we welcome criminal trespassers.
The Obama administration increased the deportation of illegal immigrants convicted of crimes by 70 percent from the Bush administration.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

dilbertville USA

#82041 Feb 21, 2013
COPIED From Another Poster:

Single black mother gets $80 K in welfare benefits, see story on O'Reilly tonight.

Location hidden

#82042 Feb 21, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
This absolutely SHOWS the mindset of liberals. No knowledge of History OR the Constitution! Therefore being pegged MORONS/libTARDS is hitting the so called 'nail-on-the-head'!
It is you Repubs that continue to deny history. All of you act like the Depression of 2008 never even happened. You all act as though Bush did not start his Presidency with a balanced budget and end it with record debt. None of you remember $2 trillion looking for WMDs that were not there.

Location hidden

#82043 Feb 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama administration increased the deportation of illegal immigrants convicted of crimes by 70 percent from the Bush administration.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
WASHINGTON — U.S. immigration officials laid out plans last year that would ratchet up expulsions of immigrants convicted of minor crimes as part of an urgent push to make sure the government would not fall short of its criminal deportation targets, new records obtained by USA TODAY show.
By the time the government's fiscal year ended in September, ICE had deported 225,390 criminal immigrants — a record, and well above the agency's target of 210,000. ICE has not specified how many of those deportations were based on minor offenses; the year before, it reported that more than a quarter of the people it classified as criminals had been convicted only of traffic offenses.
./
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82044 Feb 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
If You Have ever Wondered What's Wrong in the United States These days;
READ THIS ONE PRINTED IN THE BEAUFORT N. C. PAPER FROM A "TRUE DEMOCRAT"
THEN WONDER "NO MORE"!!
There are NO words to describe this ... seriously...absoltely none!
ROTF!!!!
(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web after a reader linked it to a Fox News Facebook page. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)
I have brought this here for your enjoyment and some explanations if any. Here is the entire text of the news clipping in article format. I will also post the image.
It is listed under the "More Modern Way Of Living" section.
Beaufort, N.C.
Jan. 17, 2013
TO THE EDITOR:
Republicans and "so-called" conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?
We democrats are sick and tired of republicans constantly using the constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else.
Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don't know the exact statistics, but I'm quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead city, when it comes to gun violence.
But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason?
No, Of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the constitution, as if the constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the constitution, I'd say, and president Obama needs to change it.
The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country.
I think all this demonstrates that the constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president.
Right now it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C section. But because the constitution was written a hundred years ago nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way.
Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that's just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.
Please withhold my name because I don't want to get crank calls.
PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT.
There are several sources, here's one:
http://thenewstalkers.com/forum/topics/how-sm...
Seriously, resorting to digging for small town America newspaper letters, like there are no "how smart are some teabaggers/repukes" out there. That is just too funny.

I like the first comment:

FLYNAVY1 on February 15, 2013 at 3:18am
And I'm sure Pubs/Teapers are eating this thing up with a spoon like it was the gospel itself.
Let reality sink folks..... This was written as a spoof of Democrats rather than an honest letter from a Democrat. Since it is filled with typical red-meat topics for conservatives, and unsigned, this qualifies as nothing more that another fabrication from the right. And if your too stupid to realize the truth of the aforementioned, then maybe that explains why you are a Pub/Teaper.

I am incline to believe that very first comment on that article from some little town in North Carolina. There are idiots in all 4 parties..Dems, Repukes, Teaparty, Libs, you are not too stupid to recognize that, are you? Oh yeah, you are!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82045 Feb 21, 2013
Here you go dweeb

Love these poster's comments on TODAY's President Obama Approval rating:

Polls show Republicans sinking on key issues
A Bloomberg poll from Wednesday had similar findings, with Obama’s approval ratings reaching a 3-year high at 55 percent, while just 35 percent have a favorable view of Republicans. From Bloomberg:

Americans by 49 percent to 44 percent believe Obama’s proposals for government spending on infrastructure, education and alternative energy are more likely to create jobs than Republican calls to cut spending and taxes to build business confidence and spur employment.
To add to Republican troubles: 43 percent of Americans blame Republicans for what’s wrong in Washington, compared with 34 percent who blame Obama.
http://www.salon.com/2013/02/21/approval_of_r...

steven
The Tea Party is the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic Party. They are SO far right that moderate Republicans are scared of them not to mention Independents. Thus, after their initial success, Tea Party darlings are getting beat regularly in elections. Tea Party appeal is almost a sure sign of defeat going forward

Weathervane
Hard to say anything worse about the Tea Party then their own statements and actions already do which show them to be ignorant, narrow minded, anti intellectual, bigoted, mean spirited, delusional, bat sh*t crazy, revisionist, anti american fools! And those are their GOOD points! HA HA HA HA HA!

party loyalist
A front group for the billionaire Koch brothers, its amazing how dumb our country has become with normal people gathering together to fight for douchebags like the Koch brothers. America has become so brainwashed by the corporate agenda it truly beleives that all policy should be based upon giving greedy monopoly owners everything they want and then some. I even know State Highway employee who joined the Tea party and he cant figure out why he is losing pay and benefits.
party loyalist

Tea party, Republicans, Rove, all are total douchebags

Someone
Karl Rove is a total scumbag guilty of several crimes, most notably his involvement in the illegal terminations of several U.S. attorneys who refused to prosecute unlikely suspects under the Patriot Act. I have committed my faculties and my resources to seeing the entire Bush Mafia brought to justice, still unable to believe that intelligent people cannot see those people for what they are.

oldcountrygal
I think it has destroyed what used to be the Grand Old Party. If my father were still alive he wouldn't even recognize the GOP the way it is today. It would be enough to turn him into a Democrat. I think the Tea Party should form their own party. It is their presence in Congress that keeps anything from getting done. They do not understand the political principle of compromise. And they are slowly tearing apart the Republican party.

palinsafreak
will christmas never end? This is so great watching the republican party self destruct. what a bunch of morons! hahahahah

Be Accountable
What do you think of the Tea Party?
American extremist. Very dangerous and an obstacle to our countries recovery and well being. More or less a legal terrorist organization with no confirmed kills yet. And no one can argue, a hate group.

MOSARIA
One word....... Shysters, that will eat there own.........And what's really scary half of the population buy's into there bull sh-t.....GOD HELP US ALL.....!

Can't come up with anything other than someone else's comments from where? I like these, I agree with all of them. You bunch of lemmings.

dilbertville USA

#82047 Feb 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Here you go dweeb
One word....... Shysters, that will eat there own.........And what's really scary half of the population buy's into there bull sh-t.....GOD HELP US ALL.....!
Can't come up with anything other than someone else's comments from where? I like these, I agree with all of them. You bunch of lemmings.
Deleted SOME for space.
----------

EAT this WHINING libTARD!

Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain the need for Affirmative Action? Anti-discrimination laws (color and gender)? Laws prohibiting same sex marriage?
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain the numerous successful lawsuits brought against individuals and organizations that have denied individuals access to opportunities (e.g., denial of promotions despite equal or better qualifications)?
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain our history which says otherwise?
We have a stacked deck and it's stacked in favor of the white male power structure. They have, over 200 years, created a system woven into the fabric of our society that supports their ideas, politics, morals and beliefs. It's the power to exclude. The power to exclude gives meaning to their lives. By compelling inclusion violates everything they have come to believe they are entitled to.
----------
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain the need for Affirmative Action?... WHINING!

Anti-discrimination laws (color and gender)?... Whining BUT not as bad! Gender HAS a reason, somewhat!

Laws prohibiting same sex marriage?... AGAINST the laws of Nature & God!

If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain the numerous successful lawsuits brought against individuals and organizations that have denied individuals access to opportunities (e.g., denial of promotions despite equal or better qualifications)?... Greedy and WHINING lawyers preying on the minds and hearts of numerous Christians who don't KNOW their Constitution!

If it is level for everyone, how then do you explain our history which says otherwise?... AGAIN ... WHINING!

We have a stacked deck and it's stacked in favor of the white male power structure... Some whining over a A patriarchal system of "it's a man's World" ... and they DO take care of a lot of US! There IS where the gender TERM comes in, and have reason to "whine" discrimination.

It's the power to exclude. The power to exclude gives meaning to their lives. By compelling inclusion violates everything they have come to believe they are entitled to... Ask Susan B. Anthony about THAT!... and ALL the other suffragettes!
----------

Biography of Susan B. Anthony
Susan B. Anthony was born February 15, 1820 in Adams, Massachusetts.

Ignoring opposition and abuse, Anthony traveled, lectured, and canvassed across the nation for the vote. She also campaigned for the abolition of slavery, the right for women to own their own property and retain their earnings, and she advocated for women's labor organizations. In 1900, Anthony persuaded the University of Rochester to admit women.

http://susanbanthonyhouse.org/her-story/biogr...

horrible histories The suffragette's song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PEEqFao2AnkXX

David Bowie - Suffragette City
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Jet" by Paul McCartney & Wings lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jay

Paris, TN

#82048 Feb 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, resorting to digging for small town America newspaper letters, like there are no "how smart are some teabaggers/repukes" out there. That is just too funny.
I like the first comment:
FLYNAVY1 on February 15, 2013 at 3:18am
And I'm sure Pubs/Teapers are eating this thing up with a spoon like it was the gospel itself.
Let reality sink folks..... This was written as a spoof of Democrats rather than an honest letter from a Democrat. Since it is filled with typical red-meat topics for conservatives, and unsigned, this qualifies as nothing more that another fabrication from the right. And if your too stupid to realize the truth of the aforementioned, then maybe that explains why you are a Pub/Teaper.
I am incline to believe that very first comment on that article from some little town in North Carolina. There are idiots in all 4 parties..Dems, Repukes, Teaparty, Libs, you are not too stupid to recognize that, are you? Oh yeah, you are!

Oh for kripe sake, can't you just laugh once in awhile? Do you always have to be a stick in the mud?!!!!

And for a fact, if your child is born by C-section they are not natural born. Not that it means anything, but it is a fact.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82049 Feb 21, 2013
No society ever thrived because it had a large and
growing class of parasites living off those who produce.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#82050 Feb 21, 2013
Every single year, this silent horror kills about as many Americans as have been killed on ALL battlefields in ALL of the wars in U.S. history combined.

Over more than 50 million babies have been slaughtered since Roe vs. Wade was decided in 1973.

Any excuse for abortion you can think up, the unborn is always innocent and ALWAYS the victim.

dilbertville USA

#82051 Feb 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for kripe sake, can't you just laugh once in awhile? Do you always have to be a stick in the mud?!!!!
And for a fact, if your child is born by C-section they are not natural born. Not that it means anything, but it is a fact.
BUT ... if the C-section parents ARE "citizens of the U.S." they ARE/the child is (a) natural BORN citizen!

dilbertville USA

#82052 Feb 21, 2013
Tonight, 8p ET: The President's Uncle, in the US ILLEGALLY! Jesse tracks him down in can't miss Watters' World!

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.h...
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82053 Feb 21, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
COPIED From Another Poster:
Single black mother gets $80 K in welfare benefits, see story on O'Reilly tonight.
You are a real nutjob dweeb, you can put that line of crap in a search engine and it brings you right back to this page. Hailing out of Glasgo are you? You are a desparate shill lemming. But funny.

Hey why don't you post that O' Reilly show or a story about it?

A Bing search:
http://www.bing.com/search...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/city/glasgow-ky/TCFCLCFLV...
... and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the ... Single black mother gets $80 K in welfare benefits, see story on O'Reilly ...

nothing more...just this topix glasgow ky thread...too funny huh?

Yahoo Search:
www.topix.com/ …y/glasgow-ky/TCFCLCFLVBGSRURF J/p3686
Found exclusively on: Yahoo! Search
... and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the ... Single black mother gets $80 K in welfare benefits, see story on O'Reilly ...

Dogpile Search:

On those three just that one topix thread..hmmmm (making crap up aren't you!)

You repukes remind me of a pile of dog crap. Especially you dweeb and the baaaaaa sheep/goat sock of yours.

Google search:

http://www.google.com/xhtml#hl=en&sugexp=...

Absolutely NOTHING, not even the topix thread from Glasgow, rotfl

Post the links and quit making crap up. You guys are desparate.

dilbertville USA

#82054 Feb 21, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT ... if the C-section parents ARE "citizens of the U.S." they ARE/the child is (a) natural BORN citizen!
In "THE" context of The United States Constitution!

dilbertville USA

#82055 Feb 21, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real nutjob dweeb, you can put that line of crap in a search engine and it brings you right back to this page. Hailing out of Glasgo are you? You are a desparate shill lemming. But funny.
Hey why don't you post that O' Reilly show or a story about it?
A Bing search:
http://www.bing.com/search...
www.topix.com/forum/city/glasgow-ky/TCFCLCFLV...
nothing more...just this topix glasgow ky thread...too funny huh?
Yahoo Search:
Dogpile Search:
On those three just that one topix thread..hmmmm (making crap up aren't you!)
You repukes remind me of a pile of dog crap. Especially you dweeb and the baaaaaa sheep/goat sock of yours.
Google search:
http://www.google.com/xhtml#hl=en&sugexp=...
Absolutely NOTHING, not even the topix thread from Glasgow, rotfl
Post the links and quit making crap up. You guys are desparate.
marlowe44
“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#105692 4 hrs ago
(page 4472)

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

EAT MY DUST!:)
Jay

Paris, TN

#82056 Feb 21, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>

Absolutely!

dilbertville USA

#82057 Feb 21, 2013
AMEN Rush!!!!!!!!!!
For ONCE "I" totally AGREE with you!

Rush Limbaugh IS ashamed of his Country!
"I" am TOO!

WE, Americans, CAN DO BETTER!
a HELUVA lot BETTER!

History PROVES "we" are BETTER!

America IS an EXCEPTIONAL Nation

Let's ACT LIKE IT once again!

GET RID of obama!
obamatized

London, KY

#82058 Feb 21, 2013
i wisyh i could hear the fairy tale about bill clinton and a balanced budget again these leftwingwhackadoodles think if the tell that lie enuff it will come true
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#82059 Feb 21, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
marlowe44
“obamabot livs”
Since: Jan 13
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#105692 4 hrs ago
(page 4472)
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...
EAT MY DUST!:)
Really dweeb? Another topix forum titled "The President Fails" you or one of your shills started? Show me a story, a website, a faux box O'Reilly link showing that is a true story and not something you fabricated or seen on some topix thread. You hate in when you get outted huh? Show me and I am not from Missouri..haha or ILL.

You are a weak shill lemming. Keep trying, you have me rolling on the floor tonight and I am bored. lmao @ you though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min woo-boy 34,004
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min 123pictures 160,964
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 4,217
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 61,012
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 98,658
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr zzz 78,567
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 5 hr Mechanic_45 240

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE