'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#81846 Feb 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The US government will never go house to house in order to enforce gun laws, the attrition rate would be too high.
What does attrition rate mean?
Is that kinda like nutrition?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81847 Feb 20, 2013
whitehair wrote:
The hand gun is the one used by most ,in the cities,where murders are committed.The automatic rifle is used by mental patients to kill indiscriminately and get the many at once.Checking the mental patients should be the first measure.But then ,are any using their ability to think,or,is this just an emotional venture?
I do prefer a shotgun for close range, but it must be one that has been modified and the shell must be modified.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81848 Feb 20, 2013
Today, I talk to Pulmonary Therapist and she told me Horror Stories with Obama Care...if you don't have private insurance, you must go on HMO government care. She has patients, coming to her hospital and second time HMO doesn't want to pay and send you home. If you have serious injury and it is expensive test, they're NOT going to pay for. Hospital just stabilize you and send you home. She said, I have patients dying or sent to government facility care and good luck to you.

This is in CA...she doesn't know for other states.
Sept.1st of this year you have to sign in for HMO, you have NO choice. She said, I'm doing everything I can to help my patients ...

What can you do? This is worse than Europe? For the love off God, what can people do now!

Why people don't understand how serious this really is? Obama Care is the worst thing that can ever happen to this country! You're restructured to see doctor of your choice.

IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA AND THIS HAPPENS TO YOU...think, how bad you screwed up when you voted for that lying BASTARD!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#81849 Feb 20, 2013
gossamer wrote:
How long has the Kentucky senate debate been over?
You people need a life.
We need Obama to quite trying to squeeze the life blood out of us.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81850 Feb 20, 2013
...restricted ...

dilbertville USA

#81851 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad.
I should have used a dictionary before being noticabley ignorant.

An attrition rate is typically used in connection with a subscription service. Whether it is a magazine, cell phone or Internet provider, all depend on stable relationships with current customers in order to protect and grow the bottom line. However, the term can be applied to other types of companies as well.

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-an-attrition-...

i'm a dweeb not a geek.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#81852 Feb 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The US government will never go house to house in order to enforce gun laws, the attrition rate would be too high.
Hitler's police used to go house to house and drag people out of their homes and their families never heard of them again. Same could happen here, and probably will not long after we are disarmed.

dilbertville USA

#81853 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler's police used to go house to house and drag people out of their homes and their families never heard of them again. Same could happen here, and probably will not long after we are disarmed.
We gonna be diarmed ?!?

dilbertville USA

#81854 Feb 20, 2013
oh my Lord help us ol grannies.

dilbertville USA

#81855 Feb 20, 2013
Maybe if we all joined this same club rahm and obama is in we'll be ok. DLC

Obama began frequenting Manís Country in the mid-1990s, during the time he transitioned from a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School to his election as an Illinois State Senator in 1996. Emanuel, reportedly joined Manís Country after he left the Clinton White House and moved back to Chicago in 1998, joining the investment firm of Wasserstein Perella and maintaining his membership during his 2002 campaign for the U.S. 5th District House seat vacated by Rod Blagojevich, who was elected governor.

http://thedcpost.com/...
Syl

Ashland, KY

#81856 Feb 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Today, I talk to Pulmonary Therapist and she told me Horror Stories with Obama Care...if you don't have private insurance, you must go on HMO government care. She has patients, coming to her hospital and second time HMO doesn't want to pay and send you home. If you have serious injury and it is expensive test, they're NOT going to pay for. Hospital just stabilize you and send you home. She said, I have patients dying or sent to government facility care and good luck to you.
This is in CA...she doesn't know for other states.
Sept.1st of this year you have to sign in for HMO, you have NO choice. She said, I'm doing everything I can to help my patients ...
What can you do? This is worse than Europe? For the love off God, what can people do now!
Why people don't understand how serious this really is? Obama Care is the worst thing that can ever happen to this country! You're restructured to see doctor of your choice.
IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA AND THIS HAPPENS TO YOU...think, how bad you screwed up when you voted for that lying BASTARD!
I had two doctors that have given up their private practice to go into diff fields since Obama Care. One did not explain to me, but the other one said if she couldn't help people then there was no use for her to stay in this field. I hear of other Dr's retiring and one I know and two of his partners are going to another country to open up their own private practice. Good by, Good compendent health care.

“I'm just a country boy”

.Rooster Run, Ky

#81857 Feb 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
DHS is training for fire fights with life size targets of women and children! Armed targets like that will lessen their inhibitions against shooting average Americans! I saw at least one target was a pregnant caucasian!

What if they used a pregnant Latino, or Black women?

Would that create a stir at Lame Stream Media HQ?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81858 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
A factor, normally expressed as a percentage, reflecting the degree of losses of personnel or materiel due to various causes within a specified period of time.
LMAO!!!!

dilbertville USA

#81859 Feb 20, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
DHS is training for fire fights with life size targets of women and children! Armed targets like that will lessen their inhibitions against shooting average Americans! I saw at least one target was a pregnant caucasian!
No more hesitation.
Man, is that what that's about?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#81860 Feb 20, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
We gonna be diarmed ?!?
Read my post again. I said DIS ARMED. Means taking all guns he can. Obama won't be satisfied till all guns are out of our hands, especially hands guns because they are the ones used to kill and rob more than any other.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81861 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
We will never be disarmed.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81862 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I had two doctors that have given up their private practice to go into diff fields since Obama Care. One did not explain to me, but the other one said if she couldn't help people then there was no use for her to stay in this field. I hear of other Dr's retiring and one I know and two of his partners are going to another country to open up their own private practice. Good by, Good compendent health care.
University Dr's I'm going too, are very upset. Government is going to order you how to treat your patients. Some going to retire just because of that. But, what about people that can't afford private insurance and most can't. You're doomed.

This is very very serious. What kind of bull crap is that, can't see doctor of your choice. This is one of the freedoms taken away from you! What's next!

By the way, did Obama said...we are going to have same care as the government employees? Are they on HMO care too? Frkng lying bastard!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#81863 Feb 20, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. They wouldn't be doing this if they weren't anticipating the real thing.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#81864 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler's police were attacking unarmed people, we are far from being unarmed and unlike the people of Europe, we are not afraid to use our weapons on an intrusive government.

dilbertville USA

#81865 Feb 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again. I said DIS ARMED. Means taking all guns he can. Obama won't be satisfied till all guns are out of our hands, especially hands guns because they are the ones used to kill and rob more than any other.
Sorry my bad. DISarmed.
Is that the same as DEarmed? like REarmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min Bedwetting Liberals 99,292
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Laughing Man 164,568
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 min TAMARA 79,406
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 10 min hihowareyou 90
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 27 min fitness-guru 64,752
Who do you support for County Clerk in Kentucky... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid in OC 38
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Not Landrieu 4,385
More from around the web