'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#81444 Feb 18, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Making excuses for Obama again. All he is, just one big excuse.
Remember, your words--Obama is president.
He is guilty of traffiking in weapons to killers and then lying about it.
You can blame him for selling weapons. You shouldnt blame him for the murders. Those wouldve happened anyway.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81445 Feb 18, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just Worse.
Next time when you decide to attack any Serb, go to "Serbia forum"...there is plenty muslim fanatics and sick throat slitting ustashas...YOU can join them...this is American site. You're real sick individual and a loser. The way you attacked me twice already, only muslim scum or ustasha psycho will doo that too another Serb.
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#81446 Feb 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time when you decide to attack any Serb, go to "Serbia forum"...there is plenty muslim fanatics and sick throat slitting ustashas...YOU can join them...this is American site. You're real sick individual and a loser. The way you attacked me twice already, only muslim scum or ustasha psycho will doo that too another Serb.
You seem to have no problem name calling. I certainly don't either. I dont see the problem.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81447 Feb 19, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have no problem name calling. I certainly don't either. I dont see the problem.
Again, next time go to Serbia forum, there is plenty of low life attacking Serbs. If YOU are not a muslim or ustasha, you wouldn't be attacking my NATIONALITY... now, BUZZ OFF, you sick fanatic.

By the way your jokes about Serbs were very STUPID and CHILDISH !!!!!
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#81448 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, next time go to Serbia forum, there is plenty of low life attacking Serbs. If YOU are not a muslim or ustasha, you wouldn't be attacking my NATIONALITY... now, BUZZ OFF, you sick fanatic.
That's exactly how I see your comments on this forum. Laden with conspiracy theory and childish name calling. Stop being a hypocrite and suck it up. I'm not going anywhere. We both have freedom of speech here.
Constitution Party

Carson City, NV

#81449 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy Rand Paul will NEVER win the U.S. Senate Election in 2016 at all!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81450 Feb 19, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy Rand Paul will NEVER win the U.S. Senate Election in 2016 at all!
...and you're telling me this ...because ?????
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81451 Feb 19, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how I see your comments on this forum. Laden with conspiracy theory and childish name calling. Stop being a hypocrite and suck it up. I'm not going anywhere. We both have freedom of speech here.
No, not at all same...what you show towards Serbian people, it's pure HATE...heard before only from muslims and ustashas...drop it...I have pretty good idea who you really are...calling me foreigner ...what was that all about? I'm American citizen and not through amnesty either. I'm not born here but, I'm proud American!!!!! Call me ugly duckling, I'm still American !!!!!

...and what do YOU call 20 million ILLEGALS ?????
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#81452 Feb 19, 2013
I want to know where the outrage is with you bleeding heart liberals that cry racist every time somebody farts or says the word black. Harry Belafonte stood up before the NAACP and accepted some type of award and spoke about violence in the United States. His old racist ass stated that it was Black childrens blood in our streets because of the White mans obsession with gun rights. Huh Harry? Not one person in that crowded room had the guts to stand up and ask Harry what about Black-on-Black crime. The statistics will tell Harry that Blacks are killing Blacks at an alarming rate. Maybe somebody needs to let Harry in on the secret that Blacks unemployment rate is much higher than the National average and has been the entire time Obama has been acting as president. That might have something to do with it. But of course the old racist got a standing ovation for his lies and not one man in the place would stand up and speak the truth to Harry. Play the victim and blame Whitey and praise Obama. Typical.

Where are the revs Al and Jessie when this old guy was standing up making racist remarks and spewing inaccurate racist statistics? No marching? No protests? No outrage? Nobody got fired? No heads rolled? Nobody in that whole crowd of the NAACP stood up and stated the truth and corrected this old guy?

Oh that's right...only Whites are racist and to blame for everything. Well, White people and Bush. lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#81453 Feb 19, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
You can choose to believe it or not. Makes no difference to me. My point was not to "out" any churches or pastors. Both churches I visited during election season and both were Baptist (not that denomination has any bearing on it). Both strongly endorsed Romney. No allusion. Very direct.
Translation...RuhRoh, I've been spanked again. I can't answer because I was only repeating what I was told to believe. Don't blame the messenger. Blame the messiah. Remember I am always the victim and never to blame. lmao

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81455 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Why don't we buy oil from Canada (Keystone XL pipeline) but it's ok to buy from Saudis and Hugo Chavez?
Gas in CA is over $4.00/gl.
Canada is America's number one imported of oil Ding Bat. The US is EXPORTING more oil now than anytime in it's history of production. The top American oil companies are setting record breaking profits.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81457 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
Sen. Lindsey Graham: Sacrifice Obamacare To Avoid Sequester
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/17/lind...
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Anti-American Lady is back with a new look. LOL !!!!!!!!!! What happened to "I'm never coming on here again"""" " hahahahhahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
did u know

Martin, TN

#81458 Feb 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The decision of the Supreme Court will be released on Tuesday
Taitz has asked for expedited default judgment and post judgment discovery in this case out of fear that any records on hand at the Social Security office will be destroyed when George W. Bush-appointed Commissioner Michael Astrue leaves office in February.
Records that might have proven Obama’s Selective Service registration was a forgery were destroyed in 2009 after Bush-appointed Selective Service Director William Chatfield resigned, Taitz alleges.
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
Orly Taitz ~ U.S. Supreme Court Grants Expedited Decision On Obama Fraud For Tuesday February 19, 2013....

This is a big day for AL and all other birthers!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81459 Feb 19, 2013
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Orly Taitz ~ U.S. Supreme Court Grants Expedited Decision On Obama Fraud For Tuesday February 19, 2013....
This is a big day for AL and all other birthers!!
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81461 Feb 19, 2013
history has shown time and time again that liberals are sick animals that will sex anything and stand against anything better than them, now history has even taken the status of their 'first black leader' away from them, man, you libs just can't get a break, LOLOL, ROTFL, and baaaaaaa, maybe you libs should refer to the blamer in chief as Americas first 'blackest president,

'Black Presidents': 6 United States Commanders In Chief Before Obama

Barack Obama is widely known as the United States' first black president. But is he really the country's first African-American commander-in-chief?

Of course author Toni Morrison famously declared that former president Bill Clinton was really the nation's first black head of state, however, rumor has it there are six other former presidents who had African-American ancestry.

Several scholars have discussed the genealogy of these presidents in the past, and the debate was reignited after Obama was elected in 2008.

Check out the slideshow below for a list of former heads of state who allegedly were descendants of African-Americans.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/blac...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81462 Feb 19, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite sure. How's the price of ammo?
don't know, don't need it, got plenty already, baaaaaaa
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#81463 Feb 19, 2013
You are one sick repuke. Go take your meds and get some mental help wacko. You are the lowest form of disgust even for a repuke.

Enjoy your family outing:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/video-tw...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81464 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all same...what you show towards Serbian people, it's pure HATE...heard before only from muslims and ustashas...drop it...I have pretty good idea who you really are...calling me foreigner ...what was that all about? I'm American citizen and not through amnesty either. I'm not born here but, I'm proud American!!!!! Call me ugly duckling, I'm still American !!!!!
...and what do YOU call 20 million ILLEGALS ?????
OZ, ignore this anti-American left wing marxist traitor, it has no integrity whatsoever, it is more interested in killing babies because being a slut is more important to them than raising a child, you are a true American and have not only my respect but that of others on this forum, America was founded by everything opposite of what these freeloading parasities stand for, making light of what the serbs endured is no different than this sodomite praising what the nazis did, you have integrity, this maggot libotard has none,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81465 Feb 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
You are one sick repuke. Go take your meds and get some mental help wacko. You are the lowest form of disgust even for a repuke.
ohhh, poor little racist libotard got offended that oblamer is not the real first black president, sorry to take that away from you but you libs knew all alone he was a fake, you just couldn't see past the color of his skin, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81466 Feb 19, 2013
Repukes wrote:
but don't be too upset about being lied to, one of his lies is actually well know, at least you libotards have the distinction of electing the first real kenyan to the office of potus, baaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 55 min Aggie23 58,677
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 34,478
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 65,015
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 2 hr Mechanic_45 1,449
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr miss tuffet 164,752
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr State of Florida 61,541
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 99,360
More from around the web