'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81197 Feb 18, 2013
TWA wrote:
when are you thick skulled leftwingwhackadoodles going to get it through your simple minds, corporations create the best jobs, without corporations there is no america you dolts
Another clueless poster!: "Corporations are NOT people" --Ron Paul--
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81198 Feb 18, 2013
TWA wrote:
this is not 1776 you morons
Another liar and a hypocrite as well!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81199 Feb 18, 2013
TWA wrote:
when are you thick skulled leftwingwhackadoodles going to get it through your simple minds, corporations create the best jobs, without corporations there is no america you dolts
Corporations do NOT create jobs! The American people create jobs!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81200 Feb 18, 2013
TWA wrote:
It is 1776 all over again!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81201 Feb 18, 2013
TWA wrote:
The Corporations do NOT create jobs! The American people create jobs!
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81202 Feb 18, 2013
TWA wrote:
It is 1776 all over again! Freedom and Liberty!
lololol

Lansing, MI

#81203 Feb 18, 2013
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do! I just did, maybe the more that report, they will finally do something about it & take them down.
you libs are desperate, gotta take down the forum so you don't have to face the facts, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good luck with that one,
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

#81204 Feb 18, 2013
Yet another weekend and no one here but unstable republicans. And it seems the crazy crackhead cat lady says she's done here...... Again?? What's this?? The 8th time she's tired of this place and not coming back??

It's just f'n hilarious that you tools do nothing but cry and whine.

Heh. It's not gonna change any time soon..... Hillary is coming next.
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

#81205 Feb 18, 2013
lololol wrote:
<quoted text>
you libs are desperate, gotta take down the forum so you don't have to face the facts, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good luck with that one,
http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81207 Feb 18, 2013
How it works......... with Democrats!

John Smith, an Americian started the day early having set his alarm clock for 6 AM (MADE IN JAPAN)

While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG)

He put on a dress shirt (MADE IN SRI LANKA), his
designer jeans (MADE IN SINGAPORE) and tennis shoes
(MADE IN KOREA)

After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet
(MADE IN INDIA) he sat down with his calculator
(MADE IN MEXICO) to see how much he could spend today.

After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia ) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.

At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his DELL Computer (made in MALAYSIA),
John decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL ), poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE ) and turned on his TV
(MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AMERICA

AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT
MADE IN KENYA
Uncle Tab

Jeffersonville, IN

#81208 Feb 18, 2013
...... Won't be Ted Nugent.... Seems he shit his pants for a month to avoid the draft. But he's a hero to republicans. That peso file thing is ok with you all? Wow! True American heros you all are. Being ok with old men molesting kids.

Shit in pants shit for brains. The new republican motto!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81209 Feb 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Yet another weekend and no one here but unstable republicans. And it seems the crazy crackhead cat lady says she's done here...... Again?? What's this?? The 8th time she's tired of this place and not coming back??
It's just f'n hilarious that you tools do nothing but cry and whine.
Heh. It's not gonna change any time soon..... Hillary is coming next.
repubs may whine, but demotards say baaaaaaaaaaaaa,

lolol
i agree

Danville, KY

#81210 Feb 18, 2013
lololol wrote:
<quoted text>you libs are desperate, gotta take down the forum so you don't have to face the facts, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good luck with that one,
Lib? Not quite, just SICK & TIRED of seeing this useless BS all of the time.
Get your facts straight before you start calling people out!
I am independent, not liberal, not republican, not democrat, independent! I think for myself & may have much better ideas than most.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81211 Feb 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
...... Won't be Ted Nugent.... Seems he shit his pants for a month to avoid the draft. But he's a hero to republicans. That peso file thing is ok with you all? Wow! True American heros you all are. Being ok with old men molesting kids.
you just described the democrap party, more projection here? baaaaaaaa
funny though, ol Ted didn't get rich on conservative money, it was libotard money, another baaaaaaaa for that one,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81212 Feb 18, 2013
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Lib? Not quite, just SICK & TIRED of seeing this useless BS all of the time.
Get your facts straight before you start calling people out!
I am independent, not liberal, not republican, not democrat, independent! I think for myself & may have much better ideas than most.
understood, sorry I outed you so early in the morning,

walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, stands next to ducks, looks like a duck, must be an independent,
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81213 Feb 18, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
How it works......... with Democrats!
John Smith, an Americian started the day early having set his alarm clock for 6 AM (MADE IN JAPAN)
While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor (MADE IN HONG KONG)
(MADE IN KOREA)
After setting his watch (MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio (MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car (MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS (from Saudi Arabia ) and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.
At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his DELL Computer (made in MALAYSIA),
John decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals (MADE IN BRAZIL ), poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE ) and turned on his TV
(MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AMERICA
MADE IN KENYA
How it works......... with Republicans!

(MADE IN KOREA)

MADE IN CHINA
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#81214 Feb 18, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you just described the democrap party, more projection here? baaaaaaaa
funny though, ol Ted didn't get rich on conservative money, it was libotard money, another baaaaaaaa for that one,
Still sleeping with goats I see.
Constitution Party

Reno, NV

#81215 Feb 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Ted Nugent supported the drug war as well!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81216 Feb 18, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
How it works......... with Republicans!
(MADE IN KOREA)
MADE IN CHINA
ROTFL, Obalmer wasn't made in China silly lib, and Clinton cannot run again, Clinton gave missle technology - which ended up in N. Korea for $600,000 in contributions to the DNC, man, what a way to start your day - me laughing at libotards and libotards scrambling to think of something slick, lolol, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81217 Feb 18, 2013
but don't worry, a repub will come along and straighten out the mess just like they have every time, after Carter - economy, Clinton - nation security and mortgate fraud, and next will be Oblamer- everything he touches, but his mess will take 20 years to fix, better get used to a repub in the w.h. for the rest of your old life, baaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min BAS 150,337
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 31 min Baptist Gay Guy 51,500
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 36 min Tex 75,900
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 37 min Jerry K 31,178
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 50 min The WB 55,662
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Victoria 59,756
Debbie Shaw Kidd, just more dirty politics in C... (Nov '10) 1 hr Sunday Sleuth 25
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••