'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,616)

Showing posts 72,301 - 72,320 of144,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text> He was set up!!
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
G.O.P. Chief in Florida Pleads Guilty
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ
Published: February 11, 2013
MIAMI — Averting a prolonged and heated political drama, Jim Greer, a former chairman of the Republican Party of Florida, walked into an Orlando courtroom on Monday and pleaded guilty to grand theft and money laundering charges.
Jim Greer pleaded guilty to grand theft and money laundering charges on Monday.
Mr. Greer, 50, who was known for bombast and loyalty to former Gov. Charlie Crist, entered a plea with the single word “guilty.” He did so without a plea agreement, the prosecutor in the case said. Mr. Greer is expected to face some prison time, although it is unclear how much. Sentencing will take place on March 27.
“Sometimes, clearing your name is not as important as taking care of your family,” Damon Chase, Mr. Greer’s lawyer, said in a statement.“The facts were on our side, and the truth would have come out in the trial. Greer’s name would have been cleared.”
Attempts at reaching a plea bargain stalled in recent months, and on Monday, faced with the possibility of decades in prison, Mr. Greer decided to cut his losses. The state dropped a fraud charge against him.
The former chairman was indicted in 2010 on charges that he helped create a shell fund-raising company and steered $125,000 in party money into his personal bank accounts. Delmar Johnson, the man who helped Mr. Greer create the company, had agreed to testify against him in exchange for immunity.
Mr. Greer’s indictment and his tenure as chairman proved deeply embarrassing to the Republican Party, which accused him of spending too freely on luxuries. But the case also highlighted the spendthrift habits of other Florida Republican leaders.
Mr. Greer blamed his tumble from power on an attempt by Republican leaders to exile him because of his support of Mr. Crist during the governor’s 2010 Senate race against Marco Rubio. Mr. Greer, a political outsider who was appointed chairman by Mr. Crist, caused a furor in the party by taking sides.
In the end, even Mr. Crist disassociated himself from Mr. Greer, saying he knew nothing about the fund-raising company or about Mr. Greer’s personal claim on portions of the donations.
The trial was expected to feature several top Republican leaders and Mr. Crist, who is now a Democrat, as witnesses.
The State Republican Party took delight in Monday’s plea, issuing a statement:“The truth is now known that Jim Greer broke the law,” stole from the party and donors,“and then said and did everything he could to cover up and distract attention from his crimes.”
With THAT said ...
Does that EVEN
break with WHAT

ACORN did & DOES continuously ...!!!
Along with ALL of what george soros does to OUR media
and info FED to US!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to post a rebuttal using Indians, slaves and Japanese Americans as examples but really all I got for you is ......hhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahahhaha you are one crazy nut job woman.
Your rebuttal would BE "rebuked" ...
Again & again & again ... ;0)

THAT is why you are 'seriously' in NEED of a lobotomy!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are Welcome ...
BUT
I will say it with Gratitude in your belief in me ...
You're Welcome my Dear! <3
You have knowledge A/L about stuff, politics, etc.
Your posts are very informative!
Good job!
:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
and after taxes, what is their take home pay?
In America cost of living is w-----a-----y less than those countries. It's all part of economics 101.
Minimum wage is fake rabbit in an invisible hat, we see the trick...you see the hat!
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You have knowledge A/L about stuff, politics, etc.
Your posts are very informative!
Good job!
:-)
Thank you ...
I feel 'useful' in that way!
I feel honored to be of 'use,' and to help my fellowman/woman
in any way I can ...

To 'help'
NOT
to HURT! <3

Tho I know 'some' of my remarks do not "stay" in that vein.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Each one of US bring our own "info" to this board!
Thank You Z, and you Jay and ALL who bring INFO to this forum!

It helps US "be" who WE are! <3

Let's Keep on Keeping on ...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ...
I feel 'useful' in that way!
I feel honored to be of 'use,' and to help my fellowman/woman
in any way I can ...
To 'help'
NOT
to HURT! <3
Tho I know 'some' of my remarks do not "stay" in that vein.
Welcome A/L <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

[...] The massive leak includes 243,270 reports sent by U.S. embassies around the world to the State Department, and 8,017 directives sent to them by the State Department. A vast mix of political assessments, reports of private talks with foreign officials, hearsay and gossip – including unflattering comments about leaders allied with the U.S.– the leaked cables have become a major embarrassment to the U.S. and especially Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Bring her alive! Let. Her. Go.
Posted on February 16, 2013 by Sharon
I want our next POTUS, should we be so fortunate to ever have another one, to be someone who doesn’t look stupid riding a horse or shooting a gun (one of those that really goes BOOM.)

He should look good in man jeans. He needs to understand why we still love Pete Rose.

He should be able to explain in Normal American why Karl Rove is a jerk, why old ladies love Ted Nugent and why we loved how much Ronnie loved Nancy even though she had an occasional seance.

The Heroes of Benghazi will not be the last to shed blood for our country. I believe the line of those who are ready to do that is getting longer every day, and we are a totally volunteer force (including those who wear the uniform). Thinking of what Patton said–with a twist: I’m willing to die for my country and I know that the bastardos who are willing to kill me for their cause aren’t really willing to die for anything. I also want to live for her–to make her free again.

Definitely MORE:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/1...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Each one of US bring our own "info" to this board!
Thank You Z, and you Jay and ALL who bring INFO to this forum!
It helps US "be" who WE are! <3
Let's Keep on Keeping on ...
Some times I get a chance to read this during the day when all the libs are flaming everything everybody says unless it's their comrade's. They can't use logic in a debate, they have to use the little icons up above so you don't know who they are. And if they do answer, it's just to insult and slam.

Wow, that's so intelligent you morning clowns!

Anybody can call someone else a name, they do it all the time in first grade.....and many of these dolts remind me of kids in school. You'd never know you were conversing with an adult - perhaps not?

I don't pay much attention to the cowards on here who won't answer you, but just let it ride on by....and the reason they do is they have no logical, sane, explanation for liking Obama. They just do. Like uncle tubby, who thinks so highly of himself that he thinks by making snarky remarks he sounds intelligent in his feeble attempt to put people down..ha-ha, it's not wor-king!!!

Not one person has said why they think Obama's a good president....they just call you and me and others a POS because they lack the intellect of controversial debate......it's so laughable!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

General Order Respecting the Observance of the Sabbath

Abraham Lincoln - 11/15/1862
At the height of the Civil War in 1862, President Abraham Lincoln issued this General Order regarding the observance of the Sabbath in the military. In his General Order, President Lincoln quoted from two separate General Orders (February 26, and July 9, 1776) issued by George Washington during the Revolutionary War.

MORE:
http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Some times I get a chance to read this during the day when all the libs are flaming everything everybody says unless it's their comrade's. They can't use logic in a debate, they have to use the little icons up above so you don't know who they are. And if they do answer, it's just to insult and slam.
Wow, that's so intelligent you morning clowns!
Anybody can call someone else a name, they do it all the time in first grade.....and many of these dolts remind me of kids in school. You'd never know you were conversing with an adult - perhaps not?
I don't pay much attention to the cowards on here who won't answer you, but just let it ride on by....and the reason they do is they have no logical, sane, explanation for liking Obama. They just do. Like uncle tubby, who thinks so highly of himself that he thinks by making snarky remarks he sounds intelligent in his feeble attempt to put people down..ha-ha, it's not wor-king!!!
Not one person has said why they think Obama's a good president....they just call you and me and others a POS because they lack the intellect of controversial debate......it's so laughable!!!
My sentiments "exactly" Jay! <3
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a
civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets
will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world
will follow our lead into the future!"
~Adolph Hitler, 1935,
on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

David Barton - 02/20/2008

... February 22, is George Washington's birthday.(Long celebrated as a separate national holiday, today his birthday is honored along with the other Presidents on what is now called President's Day.)
[Monday February 18 this year]

Probably no individual outside of Jesus Christ had a greater impact on American life and culture. As President Calvin Coolidge acknowledged nearly a century ago: "Washington was the directing spirit without which there would have been no independence, no Union, no Constitution, and no Republic.... We cannot yet estimate him. We can only indicate our reverence for him and thank the Divine Providence which kept him to serve and inspire his fellow man."

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Woodrow Wilson on the Christian Men’s Association
This is the text of a speech Woodrow Wilson gave on October 24, 1914 at Pittsburg. The title of the speech is “The Power of Christian Young Men.” The speech can be found in Selected Addresses and Papers of Woodrow Wilson (New York: Boni and Liverlight, Inc, 1918) pp. 49-55.

Mr. President, Mr. Porter, Ladies and Gentlemen:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Night Guys ...
I've had some 'breathing' problems of late, and it has "zapped" ME![No need to worry tho]

See you Guys tomorrow :)
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Python Challenge results: 68 snakes caught in Florida competition

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50835896/ns/local_n...

This was a waste of time and resources, why didn't oblamer just sign an executive order outlawing those Pythons from Florida?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Night Guys ...
I've had some 'breathing' problems of late, and it has "zapped" ME![No need to worry tho]
See you Guys tomorrow :)
It must be the Chemtrails.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,301 - 72,320 of144,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••