'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Agree

Pikeville, KY

#81001 Feb 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Once upon the time...some things use to be embarrassment, today is PRIDE! That's why there is NO shame in anything. Bummer!
Agree
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81002 Feb 16, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree
:-)
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81003 Feb 16, 2013
By January 1st. 2014-Obamacare will be fully implemented. Because, under Obama insurance companies CAN'T REFUSE ANYONE, insurance premium will go UP...
Jay

Paris, TN

#81004 Feb 16, 2013
Speaking of insurance companies. They are not in the business to loose money. How do you think they get those monstrous big office buildings? It's not because anyone gets a break for sure.

For example: State Farm or Farmer's, any one of them - one year your premium stays the same, the next time you turn around it's - for example -$12 more. You wonder what the heck??? You did nothing and no collections on your part. Well, when they have more claims throughout the year, they pass on the overload...simple as that. More accidents, you take up the slack. It's always been that way, even if you, yourself have a perfect driving record.

This exact same thing will happen with the new Obamacare health plan. Someone who made very few or no health insurance claims will pick up the slack for the insurance overload to compensate for those who did for that year.

Count on it, bet on it, deny it or whatever you want. That'll be the way it is, period!
Jay

Paris, TN

#81005 Feb 16, 2013
Bah! correct *loose money* to lose money.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81006 Feb 16, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>First,Mrs. know it all, I'm no lady! Second please point out what you think is a lie?
My nephew had cancer in every lymph node in his body and spots in his lungs, everywhere but his brain. I lost count of the surgeries it took to remove these "SPOTS" and Chemo is devastating to your body.
I have no reason to lie!
And yes your beloved insurance companies will and have rejected payment for people with pre-existing illness, and in 2014 under the affordable care act, that practice will in.
I never said anything about people dying in the streets, my point was the hopelessness you (well I ) encountered in the treatment centers.
in 94 and 95 my father received chemo for multiple-myeloma, in 2007 and 2008 ,my mother received chemo for lung cancer, then came my nephew his cancer was testicular unfortunately it wasn't detected early enough to keep it from spreading through his body and causing lots of
surgeries and chemo treatment, out of the three he survived.
So please tell me where I lied? And though I have many faults, I'll tell you not that you deserve to know, because with what attitude you've expressed in this forum, you seem to begrudge people the very air they breath.
But I have values which I place in a higher regard perhaps than some others, I detest people that steal, I believe in Loyalty, if i give someone my loyalty I expect it in return, And there's lying of which you have accused me of such on several occasions! I have absolutely nothing to gain nor does it give me any kind of enjoyment to create a falsehood or make up a story especially concerning the health of the people I love dearest. So you are beyond any line reasonable objection in saying I'm a liar! It's simply not true!
I don't know what problem you have with the world, but I'll tell you, everyone that holds a different political view than you, is not mean, lying, lowlife scum, And if you are capable of feeling shame then you should!
PEACE
tofy
I have 'just' read "this" post tofy.
I hate to say it to ya ...
BUT you my Dear ARE a Conservative AT heart ...

Except for YOUR thinking about the MANIFEST DESTINY!

Uh ...

and your taking up for the wt?'s of this board!= Loyalty :)
Thereby putting DOWN Conservatives!

I've been TRYING my damnedest to get you to SWITCH!)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81007 Feb 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>They are in the game of, "follow the leader", I do not follow the leaded, be he a democrat or republicat, I am a Constitutionalists and I see lots wrong.
Until we start living/legislating by the Constitution, this Republic is doomed!
Amen!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81008 Feb 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Hi A/L...
Finally printed today those links you posted the other day...
Today the sky is overdone with artificial clouds. You're watching one line in front of your eyes turning into a white cloud and slowly drops. Looks like---when you drop oil into water ...after the spraying is done, entire sky turns gray and with a couple of days we have rain...this is so obvious.
I took few pictures with my cell phone camera, same line and it's alot easier to see what is going on.
Last year for a couple of days Los Angeles sky was blood red. Some times you feel drops on your face but no rain...
Thank you darlin'!
You know you are Welcome ...
BUT
I will say it with Gratitude in your belief in me ...
You're Welcome my Dear! <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81009 Feb 16, 2013
HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>You are just one medical exam away from being locked up in a mental hospital. You poor paranoid delusional person. Did you tell the pharmacist all about the government plan to kill Americans with Chemtrials?
You are "despicable" ...
LQQk THAT up!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81010 Feb 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> He was set up!!
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81011 Feb 16, 2013
worse wrote:
G.O.P. Chief in Florida Pleads Guilty
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ
Published: February 11, 2013
MIAMI — Averting a prolonged and heated political drama, Jim Greer, a former chairman of the Republican Party of Florida, walked into an Orlando courtroom on Monday and pleaded guilty to grand theft and money laundering charges.
Jim Greer pleaded guilty to grand theft and money laundering charges on Monday.
Mr. Greer, 50, who was known for bombast and loyalty to former Gov. Charlie Crist, entered a plea with the single word “guilty.” He did so without a plea agreement, the prosecutor in the case said. Mr. Greer is expected to face some prison time, although it is unclear how much. Sentencing will take place on March 27.
“Sometimes, clearing your name is not as important as taking care of your family,” Damon Chase, Mr. Greer’s lawyer, said in a statement.“The facts were on our side, and the truth would have come out in the trial. Greer’s name would have been cleared.”
Attempts at reaching a plea bargain stalled in recent months, and on Monday, faced with the possibility of decades in prison, Mr. Greer decided to cut his losses. The state dropped a fraud charge against him.
The former chairman was indicted in 2010 on charges that he helped create a shell fund-raising company and steered $125,000 in party money into his personal bank accounts. Delmar Johnson, the man who helped Mr. Greer create the company, had agreed to testify against him in exchange for immunity.
Mr. Greer’s indictment and his tenure as chairman proved deeply embarrassing to the Republican Party, which accused him of spending too freely on luxuries. But the case also highlighted the spendthrift habits of other Florida Republican leaders.
Mr. Greer blamed his tumble from power on an attempt by Republican leaders to exile him because of his support of Mr. Crist during the governor’s 2010 Senate race against Marco Rubio. Mr. Greer, a political outsider who was appointed chairman by Mr. Crist, caused a furor in the party by taking sides.
In the end, even Mr. Crist disassociated himself from Mr. Greer, saying he knew nothing about the fund-raising company or about Mr. Greer’s personal claim on portions of the donations.
The trial was expected to feature several top Republican leaders and Mr. Crist, who is now a Democrat, as witnesses.
The State Republican Party took delight in Monday’s plea, issuing a statement:“The truth is now known that Jim Greer broke the law,” stole from the party and donors,“and then said and did everything he could to cover up and distract attention from his crimes.”
With THAT said ...
Does that EVEN
break with WHAT

ACORN did & DOES continuously ...!!!
Along with ALL of what george soros does to OUR media
and info FED to US!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81012 Feb 16, 2013
HungSoLow wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to post a rebuttal using Indians, slaves and Japanese Americans as examples but really all I got for you is ......hhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahahahhaha you are one crazy nut job woman.
Your rebuttal would BE "rebuked" ...
Again & again & again ... ;0)

THAT is why you are 'seriously' in NEED of a lobotomy!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81013 Feb 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are Welcome ...
BUT
I will say it with Gratitude in your belief in me ...
You're Welcome my Dear! <3
You have knowledge A/L about stuff, politics, etc.
Your posts are very informative!
Good job!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81014 Feb 16, 2013
1CountryBumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
and after taxes, what is their take home pay?
In America cost of living is w-----a-----y less than those countries. It's all part of economics 101.
Minimum wage is fake rabbit in an invisible hat, we see the trick...you see the hat!
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81015 Feb 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You have knowledge A/L about stuff, politics, etc.
Your posts are very informative!
Good job!
Thank you ...
I feel 'useful' in that way!
I feel honored to be of 'use,' and to help my fellowman/woman
in any way I can ...

To 'help'
NOT
to HURT! <3

Tho I know 'some' of my remarks do not "stay" in that vein.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81016 Feb 16, 2013
Each one of US bring our own "info" to this board!
Thank You Z, and you Jay and ALL who bring INFO to this forum!

It helps US "be" who WE are! <3

Let's Keep on Keeping on ...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#81017 Feb 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ...
I feel 'useful' in that way!
I feel honored to be of 'use,' and to help my fellowman/woman
in any way I can ...
To 'help'
NOT
to HURT! <3
Tho I know 'some' of my remarks do not "stay" in that vein.
Welcome A/L <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81018 Feb 16, 2013
[...] The massive leak includes 243,270 reports sent by U.S. embassies around the world to the State Department, and 8,017 directives sent to them by the State Department. A vast mix of political assessments, reports of private talks with foreign officials, hearsay and gossip – including unflattering comments about leaders allied with the U.S.– the leaked cables have become a major embarrassment to the U.S. and especially Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81019 Feb 16, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81020 Feb 16, 2013
Bring her alive! Let. Her. Go.
Posted on February 16, 2013 by Sharon
I want our next POTUS, should we be so fortunate to ever have another one, to be someone who doesn’t look stupid riding a horse or shooting a gun (one of those that really goes BOOM.)

He should look good in man jeans. He needs to understand why we still love Pete Rose.

He should be able to explain in Normal American why Karl Rove is a jerk, why old ladies love Ted Nugent and why we loved how much Ronnie loved Nancy even though she had an occasional seance.

The Heroes of Benghazi will not be the last to shed blood for our country. I believe the line of those who are ready to do that is getting longer every day, and we are a totally volunteer force (including those who wear the uniform). Thinking of what Patton said–with a twist: I’m willing to die for my country and I know that the bastardos who are willing to kill me for their cause aren’t really willing to die for anything. I also want to live for her–to make her free again.

Definitely MORE:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min eddie 155,544
Who's got your vote in the Connecticut Secretar... 6 min wasademocratNomore 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Aggie23 58,148
Who's got your vote in the Florida Attorney Gen... 20 min LORAX 5
Who are you voting for in the Kansas Governor r... 24 min etc 3
Who's got your vote in the Kansas Secretary of ... 25 min etc 1
Who's got your vote in the Kansas Attorney Gene... 25 min etc 1

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE