'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224726 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

dems are retards

Jackson, MI

#81047 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey M !!!
Are any American Lady and/or sloopy21 posts "showing up" ...
Seems the libMods are censoring today :)
there is a gap in yours, you have what appears to be a response to something, but not obvious what it is,
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#81048 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What is SSI ...???
Ohhh ... is THAT the kind "you" get ...??? ;0)
Nahhh ... NOT mine!:)
So you are on Welfare and Food Stamps.

Thought so.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81049 Feb 17, 2013
Birthers rally in front of Supreme Court to protest Obama's eligibility

http://www.examiner.com/article/birthers-rall...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TH62V46...

Marc Smith
I have been following this story about the Obama birth/childhood narrative for 5 years now and I have come to the conclusion that people like being tricked -- Obama has mocked everyone in plain sight and he gets away with it with the help of the courts and complicit politicians. He drops little crumbs of contradictory truth and the news media ignores it. Obama tells us last fall (win dinner with Obama) that his (real?) daddy taught him to love jazz music--?- in September-- he was born to a single mother--?- On July 15-2011, he says, " I'll be turning 50 in a week"-!- 15+7=July 22nd birthday not August 4th. Harvard Law review from college-"I'm the first African African American president of the- "-?
Obama has claimed that "others" have verified that his scanned birth certificate is real, but you have never heard Obama personally vouch for it--Conveniently for Obama, he has paid shills and unpaid stooges on the Internet ridiculing the evidence against him.-

^
From Examiner ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81050 Feb 17, 2013
Did John Brennan remove birther evidence from Obama's passport?

http://www.examiner.com/article/did-john-bren...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81051 Feb 17, 2013
A Perfect Storm Of Errors? Obama's Supreme Court Birth Certificate Hearing Pends

http://www.examiner.com/article/a-perfect-sto...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81052 Feb 17, 2013
Obama gets notice of default in Calif. court over forgery allegations (Photos)

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-gets-no...
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#81053 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Birthers rally in front of Supreme Court to protest Obama's eligibility
http://www.examiner.com/article/birthers-rall...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TH62V46...
Marc Smith
I have been following this story about the Obama birth/childhood narrative for 5 years now and I have come to the conclusion that people like being tricked -- Obama has mocked everyone in plain sight and he gets away with it with the help of the courts and complicit politicians. He drops little crumbs of contradictory truth and the news media ignores it. Obama tells us last fall (win dinner with Obama) that his (real?) daddy taught him to love jazz music--?- in September-- he was born to a single mother--?- On July 15-2011, he says, " I'll be turning 50 in a week"-!- 15+7=July 22nd birthday not August 4th. Harvard Law review from college-"I'm the first African African American president of the- "-?
Obama has claimed that "others" have verified that his scanned birth certificate is real, but you have never heard Obama personally vouch for it--Conveniently for Obama, he has paid shills and unpaid stooges on the Internet ridiculing the evidence against him.-
^
From Examiner ...
Birthers....lol...lol..lol.lol lol lol lol

Good one!

Tell us another joke you deadbeat.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81055 Feb 17, 2013
Gates-Funded Experiment To Spray Atmosphere With Sulphur Particles

http://aircrap.org/gates-funded-experiment-sp...
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#81056 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Gates-Funded Experiment To Spray Atmosphere With Sulphur Particles
http://aircrap.org/gates-funded-experiment-sp...
Did you check his Birth Certificate??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81057 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you check his Birth Certificate??
TWO (2) Citizen parents :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81058 Feb 17, 2013
Birthers rally in front of Supreme Court to protest Obama's eligibility
Full story: Examiner.com
On Tuesday, several dozen birthers protested on the steps of the Supreme Court building in Washington ahead of the high court's Feb.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TH62V46...

clint eastwood wrote:
i done told you Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. He is a Kenyan citizen.
``````````

Mr Ed
Uniontown, PA wrote:
Not as big a hoax as the election in 2000.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TH62V46...
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#81059 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO (2) Citizen parents :)
Not necessary in the United States.

Read and educate yourself.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#81060 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
(Wait this must be conspiracy "too")
Millions of ObaMORONS in America are falling for anything they are told. Obama hoped that the dumb asses that elected him the first time would be just as dumb (if not dumber) the second time around. He wasn't disappointed, was he?
No wonder your kids disrespect you if this is the best example you can set for them. Play follow the leader and repeat, repeat, repeat. And for what? Food stamp security.
Pathetic!
Obama, KIllary, Reid, Pelozi and other Hitler followers are laughing their heads off at the lib followers. They are saying
"we can tell them anything and they believe it, next lets tell them we are going to provide an Utopia for them all, if they just get on the train"

They don't even know how ignorant they are and probably will march to the incinerators smiling, thinking, we are doing this for our king Obama.

Truely, truely this is sad to see, people such as this lacking even the modicum of common sense.

"GOD, forgive them, they know not what they do."
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#81061 Feb 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, KIllary, Reid, Pelozi and other Hitler followers are laughing their heads off at the lib followers. They are saying
"we can tell them anything and they believe it, next lets tell them we are going to provide an Utopia for them all, if they just get on the train"
They don't even know how ignorant they are and probably will march to the incinerators smiling, thinking, we are doing this for our king Obama.
Truely, truely this is sad to see, people such as this lacking even the modicum of common sense.
"GOD, forgive them, they know not what they do."
Snort another pill you silly pos.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#81062 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Birthers rally in front of Supreme Court to protest Obama's eligibility
Full story: Examiner.com
On Tuesday, several dozen birthers protested on the steps of the Supreme Court building in Washington ahead of the high court's Feb.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TH62V46...
clint eastwood wrote:
i done told you Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. He is a Kenyan citizen.
``````````
Mr Ed
Uniontown, PA wrote:
Not as big a hoax as the election in 2000.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TH62V46...
They can call themselves the Retards for Repubs like you.
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#81063 Feb 17, 2013
You need a dose of REALITY you unAmerican sick repuke. Find a job and get a life. You sickos are disgusting and an embarassment to the country.

Keep your faux propaganda going for the next four years, it won't change anything. Repukes are losers. Deal with it.
Hillary 2016
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#81064 Feb 17, 2013
Take care of yourself AL!We do enjoy the info you provide us.

My working days til retirement involved about half outside and half office.Liked the outside better.After retirement, all outside,self employed.

Still like to read the news of the day on here!And Stevie`s jokes!

Worship God today!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#81065 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Obama gets notice of default in Calif. court over forgery allegations (Photos)
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-gets-no...
Lmfao

Whiner.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#81066 Feb 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Take care of yourself AL!We do enjoy the info you provide us.
My working days til retirement involved about half outside and half office.Liked the outside better.After retirement, all outside,self employed.
Still like to read the news of the day on here!And Stevie`s jokes!
Worship God today!!
So you mow lawns now.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#81067 Feb 17, 2013
I am not a lawyer,have no power over anyone and sometimes not even myself,but there has to be a reason why Obama paid so much,and went to all the trouble to hide all his records.There has to be a reason.The hiding is reason for this Country to extract and get at the truth,and know his eligibility,we all know he has an ideology not compatible with the Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 7 min Ms Sassy 73,626
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 47 min Jim 104,243
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 89,359
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr cbutt is a loser 79,101
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr Jan 83,830
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 11 hr Chilli J 6,104
Election Who are you voting for in the California Lieute... (Oct '14) 19 hr JohnTheLiar 6
More from around the web