'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Reality

Shelbyville, KY

#80435 Feb 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...ILLEGAL Alien charged with molesting a 9-year old girl in Louisiana ...it's NOT going to be DEPORTED - will wear monitoring bracelet, per ' lunatic'...Janet Napolitano ...
You can't call them ILLEGALS any longer ...
remember that people ...they're 'undocumented'!
You can't call Muslim fanatics 'terrorists', they are 'freedom fighters'...
When Obama 'killed' Osama Bin Laden, he destroyed entire Al Qaida...hahaha...
Did you hear the Democratic Congressman the other day on Immigration Reform? He said we can not say here today, the term "illegal immigration."

We must refer to it as: "unauthorized immigrants."

Next they will tell us we must refer to Obama as "King Obama."

Another thing, where was Janet Napolitano during this domestic terrorist in California, Mr. Dorner, the "race card excuse" for killing people at?

I guess she was also, on his Manifesto of admirers and she didn't want to disappoint him. Not one peep out of the liberals, hmmmm.
Reality

Shelbyville, KY

#80436 Feb 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
How about: King Obozo taking the right to kill Americans any where in the World?
Forgot about this one, thanks.
Kindly said, I will be more direct....murder.
Reality

Shelbyville, KY

#80437 Feb 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stock Market setting records...... Not losing 750,000 jobs a month, adding 150,000 a month, housing market, new home builds recovering, it's the important things you all can't grasp. Our country isn't as weak as you all go on and on about.
I know the Bush thing gets under your alls skin, truth usually does, but 2 wars not being paid for and tax cuts isn't being responsible. You do know wars aren't free, right??
Anywho..... Anyone who has any smarts gets this. We know our country has to dig its self out if a BIG republican hole.
Stick to the birther issue..... You're way outclassed on the economy issues. You cry too much about the truth being spoken about G Dumbya!!
Btw..... Hear the news about Dumbya's Presidential Library?? Has 2 books so far. Picked personally by Suoerstupid himself, Georgie.... The books are "Run Spot Run" and "Curious George"
F'n BRILLIANT guy there!:D
What can we expect when you doofus' nominate the likes of Nixon, Reagan, Ford, Palin, Quayle, Bachman, Romney, ryan, it really is funny about who you idiots want to make important decisions concerning our country.
Now please keep crying about birth certificates, and gun grabs and throw in Benghazi when ever Rush or Glen tells you too. We're just waiting for Hillary to make The New Deal 2.
Then 90% of you will have a stroke and keel over!:D
8 millions jobs lost in 4 years under obama but whose counting.

Talking about drinking the kool aid, you are drowning in it.

Obama has American blood on his hands and he knows it but you have your head so far in the sand or up Andy Griffin's dead butt, it is impossible for you to see.

BTW, why are you taking a break from Andy?
Uncle Tab

United States

#80438 Feb 13, 2013
Joe Bob wrote:
Uncle Tabby said,
"The crackhead catlady got caught a few times commenting on her own posts as an outsider complementing herself".
You know, that was "SpeakUps" favorite technique Tabby. She tried to make us all believe that she was the smartest person on Topix, That she had many friends and followers. In reality, most of them, likely including you, were just her posting, and talking to herself under a different name. How pathetic.
As I rightly pointed out to her -- those who are smart don't have to tell others that they are. If they have anything on the ball -- others will see it -- and tell them so.
No -- SpeakUp, Pale Rider, Donna, all the rest, were the creation of one lonely, insecure person who felt the need to try to fool others by lying to them.
Damn Sybil..... Speakup really got to you.

For all the people you mentioned to not bother you...... You talk about them a lot to try to let everyone know they don't bother you. Heh

And I guessed you've missed when the crackhead made a fool of herself?? Be honest.... You saw it right?? Or you like the rest of the desperate republicans...... No matter what they do (just like Ted the pedofile) as long as they vote republican you don't care how crazy, socially unaccepted, and being an unstable crackhead, doesn't matter?? Guess that explains why you tools nominate Palin and Bachman and such...... Just someone to pull the republican lever.

Karl Rove LOVES YOU TOOLS!
Uncle Tab

United States

#80439 Feb 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
How about: King Obozo taking the right to kill Americans any where in the World?
If an "American" is overseas plotting to kill Americans..... I'm completely ok with a Drone sending a missile straight down their throat.

You consider those people true Americans?? You all need to get your heads out if your asses.

Those people are a lot like you republican Teabaggers..... Very Unamerican!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80440 Feb 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear the Democratic Congressman the other day on Immigration Reform? He said we can not say here today, the term "illegal immigration."
We must refer to it as: "unauthorized immigrants."
Next they will tell us we must refer to Obama as "King Obama."
Another thing, where was Janet Napolitano during this domestic terrorist in California, Mr. Dorner, the "race card excuse" for killing people at?
I guess she was also, on his Manifesto of admirers and she didn't want to disappoint him. Not one peep out of the liberals, hmmmm.
Yes I did ...R...

Also, on his manifesto was Michelle Obama and Dorner made some comment about her hair...

I don't understand, why some supporting this lunatic Dorner? He is monster so as his supporters! He killed 2 police officers and 2 innocent people ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80441 Feb 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stock Market setting records...... Not losing 750,000 jobs a month, adding 150,000 a month, housing market, new home builds recovering, it's the important things you all can't grasp. Our country isn't as weak as you all go on and on about.
I know the Bush thing gets under your alls skin, truth usually does, but 2 wars not being paid for and tax cuts isn't being responsible. You do know wars aren't free, right??
Anywho..... Anyone who has any smarts gets this. We know our country has to dig its self out if a BIG republican hole.
Stick to the birther issue..... You're way outclassed on the economy issues. You cry too much about the truth being spoken about G Dumbya!!
Btw..... Hear the news about Dumbya's Presidential Library?? Has 2 books so far. Picked personally by Suoerstupid himself, Georgie.... The books are "Run Spot Run" and "Curious George"
F'n BRILLIANT guy there!:D
What can we expect when you doofus' nominate the likes of Nixon, Reagan, Ford, Palin, Quayle, Bachman, Romney, ryan, it really is funny about who you idiots want to make important decisions concerning our country.
Now please keep crying about birth certificates, and gun grabs and throw in Benghazi when ever Rush or Glen tells you too. We're just waiting for Hillary to make The New Deal 2.
Then 90% of you will have a stroke and keel over!:D
Friday February 15th, 2013
United States Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
Conference Hearing on 0's eligibility, FRAUDULENT docs.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80442 Feb 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Sybil..... Speakup really got to you.
For all the people you mentioned to not bother you...... You talk about them a lot to try to let everyone know they don't bother you. Heh
And I guessed you've missed when the crackhead made a fool of herself?? Be honest.... You saw it right?? Or you like the rest of the desperate republicans...... No matter what they do (just like Ted the pedofile) as long as they vote republican you don't care how crazy, socially unaccepted, and being an unstable crackhead, doesn't matter?? Guess that explains why you tools nominate Palin and Bachman and such...... Just someone to pull the republican lever.
Karl Rove LOVES YOU TOOLS!
"I" don't EVEN like him, so it's LOST on me!
Uncle Tab

United States

#80443 Feb 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
8 millions jobs lost in 4 years under obama but whose counting.
Talking about drinking the kool aid, you are drowning in it.
Obama has American blood on his hands and he knows it but you have your head so far in the sand or up Andy Griffin's dead butt, it is impossible for you to see.
BTW, why are you taking a break from Andy?
I know the facts just eat you uneducated Glascow Hilljacks nuts, and Math is NOT your strong suit..... Dumb ya was losing 750,000 jobs a month Obama is gaining 150,000 (slow but in the GOOD direction) a month. So keep on throwing the Fox Koolaid out there...... You will surely get the other uneducated tools to buy it. Jobs records prove you wrong.... As usual.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80444 Feb 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the facts just eat you uneducated Glascow Hilljacks nuts, and Math is NOT your strong suit..... Dumb ya was losing 750,000 jobs a month Obama is gaining 150,000 (slow but in the GOOD direction) a month. So keep on throwing the Fox Koolaid out there...... You will surely get the other uneducated tools to buy it. Jobs records prove you wrong.... As usual.
SHOW us ALL those jobs!
List please ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80445 Feb 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove me wrong!!!

I want you to show me everyone of these jobs which were created and where/when and for how long.

Creating a job for 1 day is not job creation.
Creating government jobs is not creation, just another debt.
Creating jobs from thin air is not job creation, just padding the numbers and outright lie.

Every job Obama has created, prove it. No web sites which state oh, Obama created 500,000 jobs this month, don't know where or when just the number that was given to me.

Prove it!!!!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80446 Feb 13, 2013
Don't you know, Obama promised in 2009, he is not going to rest, until every American have a job...

It's so easy to read from a teleprompter!

It is so easy to fool his ZOMBIE followers ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80447 Feb 13, 2013
Where Are The Jobs, Mr. President?

When Nancy Pelosi asked that question in 2003, the unemployment rate was 6.1 percent. The unemployment rate for blacks was 11 percent. GDP, however, was growing at a 7.2 percent clip, and barely more than a year later the unemployment rate had fallen to 4.9 percent. That didn’t stop Pelosi and her allies, including many in the news media, from repeatedly asking the above question and proclaiming the jobs picture to be the worst since Herbert Hoover.

Today’s jobs report for December marks 48 consecutive months with unemployment at 7.8 percent or higher. Black unemployment is at 14 percent, up from 13.2 percent in November. And the labor-force-participation rate remains at historic lows as waves of people continue to drop out of the job market.

But Nancy Pelosi has lost her curiosity about the location of the nation’s jobs.

Welcome to Obama Normal.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/336963/w...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80448 Feb 13, 2013
I ask GOD every night to help me deal with people who are blinded to the truth, to the facts and that they will wake up soon.

Although, are we too late to save America from the "Second Coming (Obama) of Hitler." Are we??

I want to thank the posters on here who actually see what is happening to America and the patriotism they exhibit and their unending love for America.

GOD Bless America and GOD Bless you.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#80449 Feb 13, 2013
Australia
Since their Gun Ban.

Armed robberies....up 69%
Assault w/guns.....up 28%
Gun murders........up 19%
Home invasions.....up 21%
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80450 Feb 13, 2013
Reality wrote:
I ask GOD every night to help me deal with people who are blinded to the truth, to the facts and that they will wake up soon.
Although, are we too late to save America from the "Second Coming (Obama) of Hitler." Are we??
I want to thank the posters on here who actually see what is happening to America and the patriotism they exhibit and their unending love for America.
GOD Bless America and GOD Bless you.
AMEN...R...AMEN !!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80451 Feb 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN...R...AMEN !!!!!
I second that ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80452 Feb 13, 2013
SSDD wrote:
same ol
need more investment
it's for the chilrens
I inherited it from Bush
reach across the aisle
the evil rich
nothing will change, there will be more taxes, more spending, more blame and no real governance. Kinda like the last 4 years.

``````````
“Forever Is Promised To No One”
au contraire said:

FLASH: THIS JUST IN FROM THE CANDYCANE NETWORK……..PRESIDENT OBAMA IN HIS STATE OF THE MESS SPEECH TONIGHT IS REPORTEDLY……..
going to focus on what he has not focused on for the last four years. Obama is said to have developed a strategy that he states will really turn the country around………..the agenda is.

1. Fly in circles and keep campaigning
2. More lavish parties and lunches
3. Vacation
4. Golf
5. Give another speech
6. Fly to Vegas to Party
7. Golf
8. Vacation
9. Give Another Speech
10. Fly Overseas
11. Give a speech
12. Vacation
13. Play Golf.
14. Campaign some more
15. Go on Letterman
16. Vacation
17. Play Golf.
18. Pivot to jobs
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80455 Feb 13, 2013
FORBES: America’s new government-imposed religion
‘Wall of separation’ is blocking practice of faith

Catholic adoption agencies have been forced to close their doors in Illinois, Massachusetts and Washington, D.C., because their religious beliefs about marriage were deemed unacceptable by their jurisdictions.

A graduate student in Michigan was expelled from a counseling program because her religious beliefs about marriage were deemed unacceptable by school officials.
Christian pharmacists in Illinois were told to find other professions because their religious beliefs regarding when life begins were deemed unacceptable by the state.

Private business owners are facing enormous fines because their beliefs about when life begins have been deemed unacceptable by the federal government.
Pastor Louie Giglio did not deliver the closing prayer at President Obama’s inauguration ceremony because his religious beliefs about marriage were deemed unacceptable by the administration.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...

snowleopard 6 days ago &#8722;
We are once again seeing the rise of state-control and state-domination of religion.

Obama and the Democrats on the Federal level have demanded conformity to the states view of all matters of faith, while it is now growing at state and county levels due to the progressives and the atheists who are determined to exterminate all faith if possible.

So which is it to be America, the right of the individual to worship as the choose, or one where the state declares 'you will do it this way or pay the price...'

The choice is between freedom or tyranny.
Jay

Paris, TN

#80456 Feb 13, 2013
Here is some more facts for you to digest....

Wow, is Illinois and Chicago great or what? Great place for Libs...

Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?

Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.

Only 221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has the strictest “gun laws” in the entire US.

President: Barack Hussein Obama

Illinois State Senator: Dick Durbin

Illinois House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.

Illinois Governor: Pat Quinn

State of Illinois House leader: Mike Madigan

State of Illinois Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)

City of Chicago Mayor: Rahm Emanuel

The Leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago.

Of course, they're all blaming each other.

Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

Chicago school system rated Number 1 of the worst in the country.

State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.

Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois.

And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???

George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house.

Of course he was replaced by Rob Blagojevich who is...that's right, also in the big house.

And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.

The Land of Lincoln, where our former Governors make our license plates!

But you know what?

As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago, nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.

You just gotta love Illinois

Ah, my old turf! Some things never change!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min Arthur T 65,014
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr Mechanic_45 1,449
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr ino 34,477
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr miss tuffet 164,752
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 61,541
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr OMTE 58,675
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 99,360
More from around the web