'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,569)

Showing posts 71,361 - 71,380 of145,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Two items on the news:
The Pope will resign at the end of the month.First one to resign in 600 years.Thought it was a lifetime job,but so glad he will be able to enjoy retirement.
The Obama appointment to run the CIA converted to the Islam Religion years ago.Bummer to have one questionable and one confirmed in leadership roles here.Our homeland security may take a dip.
Is this for real Whitehair? Where did you here that? How scary>
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
Chemtrails, contrails, and pigtails...If ya'll were right about 1 of the 97 conspiracies you rant about, believe it or not I be happy, just knowing at least you got one thing correct!
Hey "you" ..
You need to OPEN thine EYES!

LOTS of things(most ALL) WE speak of, ARE "correct" ...
You are just TOO damn BLIND to SEE it!

And "arrogant" about IT to.

When WE speak TRUTH, we are allowed the BRAGGING RIGHTS ...
That's NOT arrogance ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
****O.K., folks, Big Stevie finally found a good one, so enjoy!!!****
An old couple had just settled down in bed for a good night's sleep, when the old man lets go a formidable fart.
His wife rolls over, and says, "What in the hell was that?!"
The old man said, "It's fart football, and I'm ahead 7-0!"
A few minutes later, the wife rips one off, and says, "Touchdown! Tie score!"
A couple of minutes later, the old man once again tears one. "Ah-ha! 14-7!"
Not to be outdone, the wife blasts another, and says, "Touchdown! Tie score!"
Seconds go by, and the wife squeaks out another little one. "Field goal! 17-14!"
Now, the pressure is on the old man. He refuses to be beaten by a lowly woman and, since defeat is not an option, he strains and gives it all he has got and, unfortunately, shits all over the bed.
The wife said, "What it the hell was that?"
The old man replied, "HALF TIME!!! SWITCH SIDES!!"
Hey Big Stevie ... ;0)
How are ya ???
Great ... lQQks like!:)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

A White House memo says: "it has a right to launch a drone attack against any American who is considered a threat."

.......hmmmm, do they mean Fox news channel, the Tea Party, ones who do not support Obama, etc.?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

...because Dr. Benjamin Carson is also black and criticized Obama, now Obama zombies are saying that he was disrespectful towards his president, but if he was white, than he would be RACIST...
BRAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVOOOOO, Dr. Carson!!!!!!!!!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Gun Control Law

2007 Letters concerning the VA Tech shooting:

Sitting Ducks
Our daughter is a somphomore at VA Tech. We are pleased with the quality of education and the sense of community there, and we are very thankful tha she was not shot in the massacre.

However, we are very concerned that the campus is a "gun-free" zone which makes the students and staff defenseless sitting ducks.

People with concealed carry permits, who could have stopped the murderer, were prevented by the rules from doing so.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

More letters:

Secularlism's toll
As we watch schools erupt into war zones, it's becoming evident that the media at large are incapable of addressing effective solutions to this madness.

The problem? Bluntly stated, the steady diets of state-sponsored secular humanism that has fed our children since the late 1950s.

"Thou shalt not kill," spoken by an accountable GOD, has been removed from our schools. With the foundation of our country's biblically based laws now gone, we're paying the price.

We've cheapened the value of human life by feeding our children a steady diet of Darwinian evolutionary theory...

It's time to start showing our children they're the loved products of a divine creator,never to be discarded in the trash can of an abortionist's office.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

A 2007 Benazir Bhutto interview in which she says the al-Qaeda leader was 'murdered' years ago contributes to the uncertainty surrounding US claims about Osama bin Laden's death.

On Monday, US President Barack Obama announced that the al-Qaeda leader was killed by US forces after he was found hiding in a compound in Pakistan.

This is while in an interview following a failed assassination attempt on Pakistan's former premier in October 2007, Bhutto says bin Laden has already been killed.

In the interview, she identifies the man who killed the notorious al-Qaeda leader as one Omar Sheikh , excerpts of which was sent to Press TV's UReport.

In response to a question whether any of the assassins had links with the government, Bhutto said, "Yes but one of them is a very key figure in security, he is a former military officer and had dealings with Omar Sheikh, the man who murdered Osama bin Laden."

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/177872.html

But a series of confidential conversations, detailed descriptions of mission debriefs, and other evidence make it clear: The Shooter's is the most definitive account of those crucial few seconds, and his account, corroborated by multiple sources, establishes him as the last man to see Osama bin Laden alive.

Not in dispute <<---<<< is the fact that others have claimed that they shot bin Laden when he was *already dead, and a number of team members apparently did just that.*

http://www.esquire.com/features/man-who-shot-...
una square

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

i wonder what would happen..........
if some other country sent missile firing drones over American sky's? killing their perceived targets ,... real imaginable

would it be considered an act of war?-
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

OK..........will you pass it on ?

YES. I did but will you?

Because I'm for a better America
I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

OOOps here's the first of it ... ;0)

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

YES. I did but will you?

I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President killed bin Laden, Bush whined like a baby.
...killing bin laden, Obama killed entire al qaida...
Right? Stop whining like a baby!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OOOps here's the first of it ... ;0)
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??
YES. I did but will you?
I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore.
The price for buying votes has far exceeded the price of a half-pint bottle of whisky, common practice in Kentucky prior to the 1960's.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The price for buying votes has far exceeded the price of a half-pint bottle of whisky, common practice in Kentucky prior to the 1960's.
Isn't IT now ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
For those thinking about targeting the fly by drones, tracer ammo will only help them find you faster! If they fly over American soil (FAA just released an authorized fly zone map).
http://www.infowars.com/faa-releases-new-dron...
Same place you can find "obamaphone lady" saying she won't VOTE for him again! Told of signing UP "foreigners to VOTE for him. Those that ARE NOT citizens yet! Just here on papers!

That means FRAUDULENT means of getting Votes!
THUS fraudulent VOTES!

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-wakes-up-o...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your post's!
I noticed something (little errors).
This will help to make you even better.
http://www.ehow.com/how_4494938_use-then-than...
Thumbs up!
Just leave out the apostrophe in post's - posts ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Column: Real or fake? It's hard to tell anymore

osted: Feb 11, 2013 3:58 AM EST
Updated: Feb 11, 2013 9:09 AM EST

(AP Photo/Haraz N. Ghanbari, File)
NATIONALMORE>>
$1M reward for ex-Los Angeles officer prompts tips
Northeast commuters hit roads after digging out
Congressman seeks to overturn Citizens United
Homes wrecked, dozens hurt in Mississippi tornado
Obama extends thanks, prayers to departing pope

AP NATIONAL NEWS VIDEOMORE>>
Northeast returns to everyday routines after snow
The big dig-out: New England, NY slammed with snow
Southern diet, fried foods, may raise stroke risk
Calif. searched for ex-cop suspected of killing 3
NYC, New England brace for up to 3 feet of snow

By LIZ SIDOTI
Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP)- A Democratic president clashes with Republican leaders on Capitol Hill as a polarized nation debates taxes and guns, illegal immigration and gay rights, and, perpetually, the size of government. Question: Fictional Hollywood or real Washington? Answer: Both.

For seven years, from 1999 to 2006, the NBC drama "The West Wing" showed America the inner workings of President Josiah Bartlet's made-up White House. Re-watching its episodes today, it's difficult to ignore the parallels between the fiction of then and the reality of today. Since the show ended, the line between the authentic and the packaged in Washington seems to have grown increasingly fuzzy, not just in our politics but now, also, in governing itself.

http://www.kfvs.com/story/21097674/column-rea...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your post's!
I noticed something (little errors).
This will help to make you even better.
http://www.ehow.com/how_4494938_use-then-than...
Thumbs up!
Thank you P...I really appreciate your correction!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Phreakky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha! Duly noted :)
No biggie ... ;0)
Yes, she is quite the American <3
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No biggie ... ;0)
Yes, she is quite the American <3
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,361 - 71,380 of145,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min amirite 49,232
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min Joyce 71,009
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Vet 140,524
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 min TSF 55,592
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 min Ricky Noya 16,114
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 20 min Rush Limpballs 6,331
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 29 min shooting blanks stepson 28,997
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••