'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,861 - 70,880 of 151,036 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Here HOH thisonesforyou
http://youtu.be/aiZfviToAlo
for ole times sake
That's all right.
You just don't know what you missed!

=)

There's a New Kid in Town
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

i got a brand new girlfriend

She Let Herself Go =)
wow

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Wow

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Ky hemp momentum slowed by Stumbo

http://www.whas11.com/community/blogs/politic...

Where's Stumbo from?

Greg Stumbo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_StumboAs an indication of his commitment to Kentucky's coal industry, Stumbo built his home in Prestonburg on a clearing where a mountaintop used to be, near the ...

Adios Amigo's

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Well goodnight,again!:)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Here HOH thisonesforyou
http://youtu.be/aiZfviToAlo
for ole times sake

Boy!- you guys sure must have had some good "ole times!* Sorry I missed it.....LOL!!!

:D
Betsy

Papeete, French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dumb
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

God Made a Farmer Ram Trucks Super Bowl Commercial with Paul Harvey
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
God Made a Farmer Ram Trucks Super Bowl Commercial with Paul Harvey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nHjV-FPMm_IXX

That was great AL. He was special. I also like his:

"IF I WERE THE DEVIL."

This was sent to me.

This was 47 years ago. April 3, 1965. An amazing prediction.

Do you remember the famous ABC radio commentator Paul Harvey?

Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide.

When you listen to this, remember the commentary was broadcast 47 years ago on April 3, 1965.

It's short...less than three minutes. You will be amazed.

http://stg.do/9LDc

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy!- you guys sure must have had some good "ole times!* Sorry I missed it.....LOL!!!
:D
I'd explain, Jay ...
But, I don't think you would understand ...
Because I don't ...=)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That was great AL. He was special. I also like his:
"IF I WERE THE DEVIL."
This was sent to me.
This was 47 years ago. April 3, 1965. An amazing prediction.
Do you remember the famous ABC radio commentator Paul Harvey?
Millions of Americans listened to his programs which were broadcast over 1,200 radio stations nationwide.
When you listen to this, remember the commentary was broadcast 47 years ago on April 3, 1965.
It's short...less than three minutes. You will be amazed.
http://stg.do/9LDc
WoW ...
That was great Jay ...!!!
Thanks <3

Sending it on :)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I guess you just don't mess with Tennessee? They also don't want Obamacare exchange.

Tennessee: 2013 Version of the Safe Commute Act to be Heard in Senate Committee on Tuesday

The Tennessee Senate Judiciary Committee will hear and consider the 2013 Safe Commute Act on Tuesday, February 5 at 3:30 p.m. in the Legislative Plaza Room 12.

"If enacted, the 2013 Safe Commute Act would recognize that hard-working Tennesseans’ right to self-defense does not end when they drive onto their employer’s property or into publicly accessible parking lots. Senate Bill 142, sponsored by Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey (R-4), would allow individuals with a valid handgun carry permit to transport and store a firearm or firearm ammunition in the permit holder’s privately-owned motor vehicle in public or private parking areas under certain conditions."

There's a lot of "Whereas" on here but too long for this space. This is the last one:

"WHEREAS, even though obtaining a handgun carry permit is neither quick nor easy in
Tennessee, over 40,600 law-abiding citizens successfully completed the requirements and
received a permit during 1997, the first full year of operation; and

WHEREAS, the number of handgun carry permits issued to concerned citizens who
want to responsibly and legally protect themselves and their family, both at home and on their
way to and from work, has risen each of the fifteen years the permit has been available in this
state to the more than 371,800 Tennesseans who hold handgun carry permits in 2012; now,
therefore,

BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE:
Glass House

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Total agreement.
I was watching the news today and I must tell you I don't know everything which was said, I caught some of it while I was working around the house.
Here it goes, teachers in America have come forward, some crying, but giving testimony that they were ordered to teach communistic doctrine to the children. Hating America.
One male teacher said, he quit before he bowed down to it.
I didn't see it again on the news.
If you have a site to reference about it, that is, if you saw this report, please reference this on here.
If you think about it, the government controls Education, Banking, the News, We The People, soon to be Healthcare. It is a scary situation. We are loosing more jobs than what is being created. We are going to lose a large factory near my town because they can move it to the Canadian Border and get free electricity where it is costing millions a month right now. And I still cannot understand why they are letting this country get more flooded with Illegals. I am not smart enough to see the bigger picture but I fear enslavement of our country.
Glass House

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You're being silly!
Obama is my President and has spoken eloquently on many occasions about love of country and equality for all.
You site Frank M Davis as if you know him personally and Saul Alynski,they were men of their day. Call them whatever you wish, but in their time they saw inequality first hand, perhaps the avenues of change they sought displease you, but maybe they thought it was the only way to bring change to a closed society. And don't deny that this society was closed. There was no chance for people of color to advance, no chance to be seen as equal, and if you hold that mind set then perhaps you belong in a different era. For you are definitely in the wrong century, and that in itself is a loss for America. For we need people who believe that togetherness, it's what our very existence depends on.
Those who think separate....(is better )...are not good for anything but causing strife and creating resistance to the work at hand.
Making AMERICA show, what it stands for...Freedom for All!!
Get out of Wonderland and join the real world. Don't you know the greatest Cons are the ones who makes you feel good and gives you hope and confidence and makes you feel good about yourself? I have known many of them. I also think he is doing his best to create a war on Religion.
Glass House

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I just need to ask this....are you able to read?
If you had read, I stated teachers were being forced to teach.They were on the news being whistleblowers as to what was going on.
No, I can not give you a site and if you had read, I said this and encouraged anyone to do so if they saw this report today also.
Why do you want me to provide evidence? You don't absorb the meaning of it and usually state, I don't trust this info.
No matter how the source is or from or who gives it if it produces the facts and truth, you do not want to believe it.
I find that sorely troublesome in which a grown man doesn't want to recognize what is going on in America, especially with this admin. and especially with our children.It seems you would have a modicum of concern about what our children are being taught and the propaganda they are being fed.
Why aren't you concern??
This is disturbing.
Hitlers people Loved him. They thought he was the greatest. He had control of the children to the fact that they would tell on their parents. I just don't understand why we can't have all private schools, choose our own disipline. Go back to letting local banks loan us the money that they have on hand, we have let government control get way out of hand and it is going to bite us in the ass. Normal people do not see it and refuse to see it because they are too concerned with everyday struggle or where they are going to get ther next "fix". I talked to a guy who had gotten out of the army after 11 years and asked what he done over there. He said he was in one country protecting the oil fields and the other country protecting the poppy fields. They use the poppy to make loritabs....and the doctors here love prescribing them.$$$$$$$$$ It is ALL about Control and $$$$$$$
Glass House

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

epicdrama org wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the policy coup and 9/11 made it possible which is why it was an inside job made to like 'terrorists' did it. Come on, with all the 'warnings' many in or government knew it was imminent yet did nothing about it...that was on purpose. Case in point, just look at the NORAD stand down order that allowed the 'hijacked plane'(actually it was a missile) to hit the Pentagon, the world's most secure military fortress. This was all been thoroughly discussed in the 9/11 conspiracy thread on the popular forums section if you really want to get to some details. BTW, there are over 230,000 posts on that thread so it may take you while to get through it all and digest the information. If you have the time to read through it I guarantee you will be shocked at the irrefutable evidence of a massive coverup of the 9/11 truth and a a lot of it comes from the few honest military and government officials left in our government.
Well Said.....at least there are a few here that have some common sense.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW ...
That was great Jay ...!!!
Thanks <3
Sending it on :)
Hey! I saw you post at my location and as you can see we have just as many crazy leftist as you do.:)
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

epicdrama org wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the policy coup and 9/11 made it possible which is why it was an inside job made to like 'terrorists' did it. Come on, with all the 'warnings' many in or government knew it was imminent yet did nothing about it...that was on purpose. Case in point, just look at the NORAD stand down order that allowed the 'hijacked plane'(actually it was a missile) to hit the Pentagon, the world's most secure military fortress. This was all been thoroughly discussed in the 9/11 conspiracy thread on the popular forums section if you really want to get to some details. BTW, there are over 230,000 posts on that thread so it may take you while to get through it all and digest the information. If you have the time to read through it I guarantee you will be shocked at the irrefutable evidence of a massive coverup of the 9/11 truth and a a lot of it comes from the few honest military and government officials left in our government.
On this thread go back to page 3557-3558, enclosed are my links that prove Bush was complicit , but 9/11 was NOT an inside job.

I do agree with you that the 9/11 commission was a phony baloney farce.

Bush and Cheney did not take the oath to tell the truth and testified together instead of separately at the 9/11 commission hearings in Congress.

The Bush administration put Philip David Zelikow in charge of how deep the commission was allowed to go. NOT VERY DEEP and very limited.

Zelikow now works in the Obama White House.

I know that 9/11 thread, I was on it years ago.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TCFCLCFLVBGSRUR...

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TCFCLCFLVBGSRUR...
Obama

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

It's all Bush's fault!
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

epicdrama org wrote:
<quoted text>
Al-Qaeda was created and funded by the CIA specifically to serve as the resistance force to the Russian invasion.
Have a look at these links, there are many more if you're really interested:
http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ifZK6SVlQ1YXX
http://rense.com/general61/myths.htm
You have the facts a little backwards.

al Qaeda WAS NOT created by the CIA.

The USA supported them with weaponry and funding against the USSR.

NOT ONE American was in Afghanistan at that time.

BTW: Don't you think the RED ARMY would have captured at least ONE American?

It is only in recent years that the USA has recruited Muslims as spies.

Very Few Unfortunately.
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Not that this deserves a response, sense it's from Alex Jones?
But when i was in the 5th grade we drew every countries flag in the world and memorized the capitals and the populations plus their top exports...so you want you children isolated from world history and the facts keep them home,short sider!
Good Grief!
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You just given proof to what I said. If this had been CNN, NBC or even ABC...no problem. Right?

Again, thank you.

Do you want American children taught to hate America and taught about how great communism is? This is what the article is about, not about HISTORY.

Just ask the Jewish people: "was the holocaust great for you?"

All you provide is excuses, lame excuses and lying excuses.

You are certainly one lost person walking around on GOD's earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min rename 53,024
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,004
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min TSF 58,768
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Gasman 17,842
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min half n half 145,631
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 35 min bacon hater 57,010
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min Kasim 30,465
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••