'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,361 - 70,380 of 150,268 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I love this man!

It's a common grumble that politicians' lifestyles are far removed from those of their electorate. Not so in Uruguay. Meet the president - who lives on a ramshackle farm and gives away most of his pay.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20243493
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Dyncorp exposed for the trafficking of Women and Children- PLZ REPOST .
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

1,100 GREEN BERETS SET RECORD STRAIGHT ON GUNS
'AR-15 is not an assault rifle. It is a single shot semi-automatic'

An open letter has been posted on the Professional Soldiers blog that has been signed as of this writing by more than 1,100 current and former U.S. Army Special Forces soldiers, the Green Berets.

The soldiers say first it’s important to define the issue and set the record straight.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/1100-green-berets-...

"Silver wings upon their chest
These are men, America's best
One hundred men will test today
But only three win the Green Beret

Back at home a young wife waits
Her Green Beret has met his fate
He has died for those oppressed
Leaving her his last request

Put silver wings on my son's chest
Make him one of America's best
He'll be a man they'll test one day
Have him win the Green Beret"

by Staff Sergeant Barry Sadler and Robin Moore
Latin Asian Vibes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915

"The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer.
brood sow

Crystal Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ugly words
whats the hubbub bub

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay minion. Type me up another paragraph on how I'M wasting MY time so I can ignore it and respond with a sentence or two.
Doh!
Again...you say you ignored my post but then you replied to my post that you say you ignored? Huh? Whut whut? O-tay! Might wanna think that one through a little better next time.
Frank Castle

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

american lady i agree with ya,u make alot of sense,u seem to be very smart,if everyone in our country was like u ,we would be forever ok
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>An irrelevant assumption.
GM Courts Talk Radio Hosts
by Ralph Nader August 11, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2a45e3
Just when one guesses that the standards and practices of national talk radio could go no lower, General Motors comes along to show the way to new lows.
Automotive News (August 6, 2007), the leading trade journal for the industry, reports that GM is wooing the radio stars. Its article led with the headline:“Puff Piece. Rush Limbaugh is one of the radio personalities GM is working with to talk up its vehicles.”

What is surprising is that GM purportedly enlisted not only the expected suspects like Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and Bill O’Reilly but also Bill Press and Ed Schultz, know for their liberal views. Attempts to reach Press, Schultz and Hannity were unsuccessful. Surely, they will be explaining their relationship shortly.
http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/08/1...
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
YES they ARE, I have ALWAYS said THAT!
Rino's & Rats!
I do NOT CARE what the 'party' is CALLED!
The party of US, the God-fearing PEOPLE is who needs to STICK together!
By God fearing I do NOT mean to be AFRAID of Him! Fear of God IS the beginning of WISDOM. He is reverent! Omnipresent!
You can run BUT you can't HIDE
... from Him!
Wherever "you" go, there you ARE!
You can NOT run from your troubles!
He is everywhere! ALL seeing, all KNOWING! <3
Just like getting DRUNK...
You CAN do that & FORGET your troubles, when that WAY!
BUT as soon as you SOBER up ...
Your SAME troubles are STILL there, and MOST times MORE of them, because of your actions while that way! Being an IDIOT!
Jesus Christ drank wine.
He just didn't do it in "excess" ...
Anything excessive is sinning - Gluttony
Eating too much is as sinful as drinking TOO much!
You have to learn how to say NO!
THAT is called self control!
The God 'ideology' is WHAT "works" ...
Because when WE flourished, we were acting as Christians!
As the United States Constitution INTENDED!
The intifada started in Genesis 16:12

And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

ISHMAEL IS THE FOUNDER OF Jebusites, Canaanites, Amorites, Philistines, Hivites, Hittites, Midianites, Amalekites, Egyptians, Chaldeans, Babylonians, Arabs, Medes and Persians.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Moses of Israel won and Pharaoh of Egypt lost.

David of Israel won and Goliath of Philistines lost.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
Democracynow org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Under Bush, a New Age of Prepackaged TV News
March 13, 2005 / http://tinyurl.com/ko7ap
It is the kind of TV news coverage every president covets.

"Thank you, Bush. Thank you, U.S.A.," a jubilant Iraqi-American told a camera crew in Kansas City for a segment about reaction to the fall of Baghdad. A second report told of "another success" in the Bush administration's "drive to strengthen aviation security"; the reporter called it "one of the most remarkable campaigns in aviation history." A third segment, broadcast in January, described the administration's determination to open markets for American farmers.

To a viewer, each report looked like any other 90-second segment on the local news. In fact, the federal government produced all three. The report from Kansas City was made by the State Department. The "reporter" covering airport safety was actually a public relations professional working under a false name for the Transportation Security Administration. The farming segment was done by the Agriculture Department's office of communications.

Under the Bush administration, the federal government has aggressively used a well-established tool of public relations: the prepackaged, ready-to-serve news report that major corporations have long distributed to TV stations to pitch everything from headache remedies to auto insurance. In all, at least 20 federal agencies, including the Defense Department and the Census Bureau, have made and distributed hundreds of television news segments in the past four years, records and interviews show. Many were subsequently broadcast on local stations across the country without any acknowledgement of the government's role in their production.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

whats the hubbub bub wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...you say you ignored my post but then you replied to my post that you say you ignored? Huh? Whut whut? O-tay! Might wanna think that one through a little better next time.
No fool, I meant I ignored the contents of your posts, ya know like skimming? As in, your posts to me are extensive paragraphs in vain?

You completely missed the point, minion. Sorry for ya.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
The intifada started in Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
ISHMAEL IS THE FOUNDER OF Jebusites, Canaanites, Amorites, Philistines, Hivites, Hittites, Midianites, Amalekites, Egyptians, Chaldeans, Babylonians, Arabs, Medes and Persians.
1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Moses of Israel won and Pharaoh of Egypt lost.
David of Israel won and Goliath of Philistines lost.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
There is a God, and the sooner that everyone figures out they're worshiping the same God, under a different name, the better off we will all be. Just my opinion, though I'm sure it will be torn down.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

hey libotard traitors, you all made such a great fuss when the unemployment rate dropped from 7.8 to 7.8 saying it was proof the oblamer economy is stabalizing, I would like to see you claim the opposite over it going from 7.8 to 7.9,

Jobless rate rises to 7.9 percent as economy sends mixed signals

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/01/us...

oh, MSLSD spins it this way, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

US adds modest number of jobs; jobless rate at 7.9%

http://www.nbcnews.com/
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you so dumb you think that facing the truth and acknowledging the truth makes you a miserable person? No wonder our country is in the shape it's in now. People, such as yourself, equates the truth with misery so you just sink deeper in lala land and pretend that everything is okay because your messiah assured you it was okay? And you are accusing me of being miserable? lol
I'm not miserable. I saw the crooks coming from a mile away 4 years ago. I realized that the dumbing down of millions of Americans was something that the democrats banked on that would be easy to do. And you didn't disappoint them, did you? I was prepared. I didn't subject my family to the pitfalls of me sitting around in rose colored glasses because that was the only way I could justify and rationalize my extreme stupidity to my family for what I had done to them. I'm not weak and gullible. I don't have to live in pretend land like you do. Go ahead. Admit it. You made a huge mistake 4 years ago and rather than admit your mistake and accept responsibility you just slid right back in with the dumb ass masses and hoped if there were enough of you nobody would single you out for being a dumb ass. You believe tha misery loves company so you have to try and make me look miserable so others won't notice your misery as much. Nice try but no cigar Slick Willy Clinton. lol
Pretending that everything is okay when you know it isn't and trying to put the blame on the people who can actually accept the truth must be a very miserable life for you. But I don't feel sorry for you people. Obama and the democrats banked on it that you people would be just as dumb and maybe even dumber this time around as you were 4 years ago. And you are. Why would your stupidity make me miserable? I did the right thing. I prepared for this crap. I made sure my family would be okay and not have to suffer for your stupidity. I actually have a beautiful smile and I flash those pearly whites many times each day. I won't allow your mistakes to make me or my family miserable.
Not feeling any better about yourself? Bang some drums and sing Kumbaya and pretend your regrets away. It worked out well for your democrat brothers and sisters in Wisconsin, didn't it? LMMFAO
And thanks for another laugh. lol Sorry the truth gets you down so much and you want everybody to be down with you. I didn't make the mistake with you and I won't be miserable with you and I won't pretend so as to ease your misery for you. Smile honey! All this damage can and will be undone. There aren't enough of you dumb asses to tear my country apart!
awesome post! Tell it like it is!!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you so dumb you think that facing the truth and acknowledging the truth makes you a miserable person? No wonder our country is in the shape it's in now. People, such as yourself, equates the truth with misery so you just sink deeper in lala land and pretend that everything is okay because your messiah assured you it was okay? And you are accusing me of being miserable? lol
I'm not miserable. I saw the crooks coming from a mile away 4 years ago. I realized that the dumbing down of millions of Americans was something that the democrats banked on that would be easy to do. And you didn't disappoint them, did you? I was prepared. I didn't subject my family to the pitfalls of me sitting around in rose colored glasses because that was the only way I could justify and rationalize my extreme stupidity to my family for what I had done to them. I'm not weak and gullible. I don't have to live in pretend land like you do. Go ahead. Admit it. You made a huge mistake 4 years ago and rather than admit your mistake and accept responsibility you just slid right back in with the dumb ass masses and hoped if there were enough of you nobody would single you out for being a dumb ass. You believe tha misery loves company so you have to try and make me look miserable so others won't notice your misery as much. Nice try but no cigar Slick Willy Clinton. lol
Pretending that everything is okay when you know it isn't and trying to put the blame on the people who can actually accept the truth must be a very miserable life for you. But I don't feel sorry for you people. Obama and the democrats banked on it that you people would be just as dumb and maybe even dumber this time around as you were 4 years ago. And you are. Why would your stupidity make me miserable? I did the right thing. I prepared for this crap. I made sure my family would be okay and not have to suffer for your stupidity. I actually have a beautiful smile and I flash those pearly whites many times each day. I won't allow your mistakes to make me or my family miserable.
Not feeling any better about yourself? Bang some drums and sing Kumbaya and pretend your regrets away. It worked out well for your democrat brothers and sisters in Wisconsin, didn't it? LMMFAO
And thanks for another laugh. lol Sorry the truth gets you down so much and you want everybody to be down with you. I didn't make the mistake with you and I won't be miserable with you and I won't pretend so as to ease your misery for you. Smile honey! All this damage can and will be undone. There aren't enough of you dumb asses to tear my country apart!
I do not believe believe America was discovered by Columbus,{Catch the sarcasm} doesn't that align with your delusional theory {Bin Laden was not killed by the actions of President Obama and our finest in uniform due to the simple fact there was no visual evidence} because Bin Laden died of liver failure.

Sorry I didn't read your long rant, but I knew what contained and what was written with your delusional hate agenda. I see it more everyday, especially after America's last election. My opinion, your frustration with the election results is forcing you and people like you to
believe with this hate rhetoric it in some way lessens your loss.

I had this same discussion with a friend yesterday, how America is so evil and our government is "out to get us". My opinion, look around the world at other countries, and see how our country and government has done a great job! Do we have problems? Yes. Could it be a lot worse? Yes.

Some demonize our government for the simple fact it's easier to hate those in their positions than it is to see the truth.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama cried for weeks after he finally agree to killing Bin Laden.
Obama was told by his mentor (Soros)if he wanted to win the 2nd election and do more damage to America, he had to make a show of how much he was keeping Americans safe by killing Bin Laden.
Obama is a traitor to America and the wise and patriots see this.
Since, Amb. Stevens could tell the real reason about Obama and his support of the islamic terrorist, he let them die, no doubt whatsoever about this.....NONE.
Simple question to a simple post.

Where is your source: "Obama cried for weeks after he finally agree to killing Bin Laden."

You are dealing with adults here, when you believe, or lie you need some backup to strengthen your agenda.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only two things the government has to control too control YOU. One is your health and the other is you safety.
They now control your health, and about to control the other.
You blithering idiot, who did you think controlled your safety???
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe believe America was discovered by Columbus,{Catch the sarcasm} doesn't that align with your delusional theory {Bin Laden was not killed by the actions of President Obama and our finest in uniform due to the simple fact there was no visual evidence} because Bin Laden died of liver failure.
Sorry I didn't read your long rant, but I knew what contained and what was written with your delusional hate agenda. I see it more everyday, especially after America's last election. My opinion, your frustration with the election results is forcing you and people like you to
believe with this hate rhetoric it in some way lessens your loss.
I had this same discussion with a friend yesterday, how America is so evil and our government is "out to get us". My opinion, look around the world at other countries, and see how our country and government has done a great job! Do we have problems? Yes. Could it be a lot worse? Yes.
Some demonize our government for the simple fact it's easier to hate those in their positions than it is to see the truth.
you have got to be one of the dumbest posters in the history of topix, the government has gone against the people and you write it off as rhetoric and propagana, question retard, who is gonna feed and protect you when the dominos start falling? BAAAAAA but what I just posted must just be some more rhetoric - even though every economist or economic analyst that has any credibility indicates a massive collapse is eminent,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

libotard logic,

when is truth a lie? when it is posted on fox news or told by a conservativ

when is a lie truth? when it is posted on MSLSD, CNN, CBS, or the democrap party,

BAAAAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••