'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,341 - 70,360 of 146,888 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The FrQQt LQQps are over on
The President has FAILED us
site ;0)
They're missing their #1 ... "you" ... ;0)
a rose is a rose is a rose ...???
Yes, you are also in that thread talking about yourself (HellonHeels)in third person, I'm aware. Weirdo.
whats the hubbub bub

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

What has the name you post under got to do with the high price of Obama gas in Glasgow? If I feel like changing my name to fit the post I typed why does that bother some of you so much? Is it because you can't dispute the facts of a post so you must try really hard to put the attention on something else hoping people wouldn't notice that you couldn't dispute the facts posted? How old are you people? Damn folks, I was using that lame excuse/tactic in the 4th grade and it really didn't even work back then. lol

If we all posted under the same name would that help you out any? It sure would. At least if you posted under one of my names you could be right for once. lol

I read the post and rarely ever look at the names attached to it. Why? Because facts are facts and no matter what name is attached to those facts you can't change them. Cry if you must but it doesn't change a thing.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Any hole in Osama Bin Laden is just hearsay. Not one ounce of proof that old sadistic creep didn't die of kidney failure and the troops went in and pulled his body out. We'll never know the truth on that one. We'll never know the truth about Brian Terry's murder. We'll never know the truth about Benghazi. That's the way these democrats roll. Within hours of Obama's Bin Laden we saw all the photo op pics at the White House, Hitlary and Biden and Obama were giving us every detail of their kill. 5 months after Benghazi and after Obama claimed to have decimated the terrorists (Al Qaeda) they still can't even figure out who ordered who to stand down. Ft. Hood still being referred to as workplace violence by Obama and the democrats. The soldier killed at the Army Recruiting Center in Little Rock by the guy who admitted training with the terrorists in Yemen and said he wished he could have killed more soldiers is still being referred to as a drive-by according to the White House.
You people don't get it. You just can't understand why everybody isn't willing to dumb themselves down for this administration. Hopefully your kids turn out to have a little bit of intelligence for their generations sake. Dumbed down messiah worshipers as example setters is a hard mountain to climb for these kids.
And I hear more every day from you hateful or paranoid, or both freaks.
Not only do you hope America does go under to prove your sick hate, but actually endorce "dunbing down of America".
Ask yourself this, when was the last time you had a wholesome happy thought or feeling! My opinion, you have forgotten how to have those sane feeling and emotions!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

whats the hubbub bub wrote:
What has the name you post under got to do with the high price of Obama gas in Glasgow? If I feel like changing my name to fit the post I typed why does that bother some of you so much? Is it because you can't dispute the facts of a post so you must try really hard to put the attention on something else hoping people wouldn't notice that you couldn't dispute the facts posted? How old are you people? Damn folks, I was using that lame excuse/tactic in the 4th grade and it really didn't even work back then. lol
If we all posted under the same name would that help you out any? It sure would. At least if you posted under one of my names you could be right for once. lol
I read the post and rarely ever look at the names attached to it. Why? Because facts are facts and no matter what name is attached to those facts you can't change them. Cry if you must but it doesn't change a thing.
It's because he can't adjust his dope when the target keeps moving!

He has NO COMMON sense and so "Kentucky Windage" avoids him!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I am the OG Squirrel Sniper! Thinking about that Tat!
U.S.M.C. Scout/Sniper Squack Hunter!
A big Squirrel with a S.A.W.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

or maybe a .50 cal Barret M-82!
Love those Tennessee weapons!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Au contraire.

I am not suggesting that a name is more relevant than the posters message, what I AM saying is there's no need to post under several alias'. Everyone should be able to stand by what they say, not switch names and hide from it. You are merely defending AL's fruit loop behavior because you are a minion, Glasgow.

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are also in that thread talking about yourself (HellonHeels)in third person, I'm aware. Weirdo.
You rang?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>And I hear more every day from you hateful or paranoid, or both freaks.
Not only do you hope America does go under to prove your sick hate, but actually endorce "dunbing down of America".
Ask yourself this, when was the last time you had a wholesome happy thought or feeling! My opinion, you have forgotten how to have those sane feeling and emotions!
What? Are you so dumb you think that facing the truth and acknowledging the truth makes you a miserable person? No wonder our country is in the shape it's in now. People, such as yourself, equates the truth with misery so you just sink deeper in lala land and pretend that everything is okay because your messiah assured you it was okay? And you are accusing me of being miserable? lol

I'm not miserable. I saw the crooks coming from a mile away 4 years ago. I realized that the dumbing down of millions of Americans was something that the democrats banked on that would be easy to do. And you didn't disappoint them, did you? I was prepared. I didn't subject my family to the pitfalls of me sitting around in rose colored glasses because that was the only way I could justify and rationalize my extreme stupidity to my family for what I had done to them. I'm not weak and gullible. I don't have to live in pretend land like you do. Go ahead. Admit it. You made a huge mistake 4 years ago and rather than admit your mistake and accept responsibility you just slid right back in with the dumb ass masses and hoped if there were enough of you nobody would single you out for being a dumb ass. You believe tha misery loves company so you have to try and make me look miserable so others won't notice your misery as much. Nice try but no cigar Slick Willy Clinton. lol

Pretending that everything is okay when you know it isn't and trying to put the blame on the people who can actually accept the truth must be a very miserable life for you. But I don't feel sorry for you people. Obama and the democrats banked on it that you people would be just as dumb and maybe even dumber this time around as you were 4 years ago. And you are. Why would your stupidity make me miserable? I did the right thing. I prepared for this crap. I made sure my family would be okay and not have to suffer for your stupidity. I actually have a beautiful smile and I flash those pearly whites many times each day. I won't allow your mistakes to make me or my family miserable.

Not feeling any better about yourself? Bang some drums and sing Kumbaya and pretend your regrets away. It worked out well for your democrat brothers and sisters in Wisconsin, didn't it? LMMFAO

And thanks for another laugh. lol Sorry the truth gets you down so much and you want everybody to be down with you. I didn't make the mistake with you and I won't be miserable with you and I won't pretend so as to ease your misery for you. Smile honey! All this damage can and will be undone. There aren't enough of you dumb asses to tear my country apart!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You rang?
How's that saying go again...

You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig?

Yep, I think that's it.
whats the hubbub bub

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire.
I am not suggesting that a name is more relevant than the posters message, what I AM saying is there's no need to post under several alias'. Everyone should be able to stand by what they say, not switch names and hide from it. You are merely defending AL's fruit loop behavior because you are a minion, Glasgow.
I know I am but what are you? Neener, neener, neener! Mama...whaaaaa!

Notice how nobody ever copies your name on here? LOL Wonder why?

I stand by every post I type and it doesn't matter if my name is Jane Doe or Doe Jane. Is that the best you've got to try and explain away your stupidity and your inability to debate? Because I don't use the name you claim I should have to use? What's the difference? You use the same name and you are consistently wrong and stupid. Maybe you should really think about changing your name and starting all over again and doing it right next time. Or you could just keep posting under "I love the government cheese here" and remain a dumb ass for all to see and make fun of. It doesn't matter to me. You are dumb as a block of wood no matter what name you post with or cry about.

Newsflash...nobody is going to take advice from one of the dumbest, if not the dumbest, posters on here so why bother? You wasted your time Waldo. lol

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that saying go again...
You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig?
Yep, I think that's it.
Not if it's made from the "finest Swine" ...=)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know I am but what are you? Neener, neener, neener! Mama...whaaaaa!
Notice how nobody ever copies your name on here? LOL Wonder why?
I stand by every post I type and it doesn't matter if my name is Jane Doe or Doe Jane. Is that the best you've got to try and explain away your stupidity and your inability to debate? Because I don't use the name you claim I should have to use? What's the difference? You use the same name and you are consistently wrong and stupid. Maybe you should really think about changing your name and starting all over again and doing it right next time. Or you could just keep posting under "I love the government cheese here" and remain a dumb ass for all to see and make fun of. It doesn't matter to me. You are dumb as a block of wood no matter what name you post with or cry about.
Newsflash...nobody is going to take advice from one of the dumbest, if not the dumbest, posters on here so why bother? You wasted your time Waldo. lol
Okay minion. Type me up another paragraph on how I'M wasting MY time so I can ignore it and respond with a sentence or two.

Doh!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

sloopy21 wrote:
<quoted text>
America NEEDS to bring most of OUR troops HOME! Put them on the Borders, GUNS pointing outwards, to ANY & ALL comers, Who even THINK about "crossing that LINE" ...
Get America BACK on TRACK
THEN
Worry about the "others"
THEM having OUR guns will NOT help a DAMN THING!
That is WHY we have THEM, for PROTECTION against TYRANNY! Right NOW we have a TYRANT in office!
I for one HATE him! Not him as a person, he's NOT worth it ... BUT him as our president!
Clean DC up!
Or ELSE!
First, we need to throw out the dems and repubs. who have allowed this invasion to happen. 20 million illegals donot sneak across the border undetected. No way.

Both parties have allowed this invasion, the corrupt policies and all the while, they have become rich, pompous and lazy beings.

Now we are experiencing "Taxation without Representation."

This is the problem, the American citizens donot have any representation. The only representation going on is our politicians representing their bank accts.
mojo man

Belvidere, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

democrats are lame

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

top dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting from prison, tea bagger?
From the *Resort* of "No libtards Allowed"
Oh ... you mean word hadn't got around yet?

Too bad ... ACLU, DOUJ, and all them there caps
can't help you here =)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Such as, giving the go ahead for putting a hole in Bin Ladens forehead, or did he give the orders to stand down on the killing, as you might suggest?
Obama cried for weeks after he finally agree to killing Bin Laden.

Obama was told by his mentor (Soros)if he wanted to win the 2nd election and do more damage to America, he had to make a show of how much he was keeping Americans safe by killing Bin Laden.

Obama is a traitor to America and the wise and patriots see this.

Since, Amb. Stevens could tell the real reason about Obama and his support of the islamic terrorist, he let them die, no doubt whatsoever about this.....NONE.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And I hear more every day from you hateful or paranoid, or both freaks.
....and your post are suppose to be wholesome happy thoughts or feelings?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you so dumb you think that facing the truth and acknowledging the truth makes you a miserable person? No wonder our country is in the shape it's in now. People, such as yourself, equates the truth with misery so you just sink deeper in lala land and pretend that everything is okay because your messiah assured you it was okay? And you are accusing me of being miserable? lol
I'm not miserable. I saw the crooks coming from a mile away 4 years ago. I realized that the dumbing down of millions of Americans was something that the democrats banked on that would be easy to do. And you didn't disappoint them, did you? I was prepared. I didn't subject my family to the pitfalls of me sitting around in rose colored glasses because that was the only way I could justify and rationalize my extreme stupidity to my family for what I had done to them. I'm not weak and gullible. I don't have to live in pretend land like you do. Go ahead. Admit it. You made a huge mistake 4 years ago and rather than admit your mistake and accept responsibility you just slid right back in with the dumb ass masses and hoped if there were enough of you nobody would single you out for being a dumb ass. You believe tha misery loves company so you have to try and make me look miserable so others won't notice your misery as much. Nice try but no cigar Slick Willy Clinton. lol
Pretending that everything is okay when you know it isn't and trying to put the blame on the people who can actually accept the truth must be a very miserable life for you. But I don't feel sorry for you people. Obama and the democrats banked on it that you people would be just as dumb and maybe even dumber this time around as you were 4 years ago. And you are. Why would your stupidity make me miserable? I did the right thing. I prepared for this crap. I made sure my family would be okay and not have to suffer for your stupidity. I actually have a beautiful smile and I flash those pearly whites many times each day. I won't allow your mistakes to make me or my family miserable.
Not feeling any better about yourself? Bang some drums and sing Kumbaya and pretend your regrets away. It worked out well for your democrat brothers and sisters in Wisconsin, didn't it? LMMFAO
And thanks for another laugh. lol Sorry the truth gets you down so much and you want everybody to be down with you. I didn't make the mistake with you and I won't be miserable with you and I won't pretend so as to ease your misery for you. Smile honey! All this damage can and will be undone. There aren't enough of you dumb asses to tear my country apart!
Remember when Sheila Jackson Lee asked if Armstrong was the one who placed American Flag on Mars?
...and she was on the "House Science Committee!
You just CAN"T make this $#IT UP!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearls before swine, in your case, ratso.
Pleased to make your internet acquaintance as well.

:)
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

THE INVISIBLE WAR - Sundance Trailer (12/01). http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••