'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,500)

Showing posts 69,981 - 70,000 of144,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

hey, isn't Milwaukee a lib strong hold? I wonder how this happened, this progressive society is really, well, progressive, I wonder what the libs would think about this:

Wisconsin sheriff urges residents to arm themselves

A sheriff who released a radio ad urging Milwaukee-area residents to learn to handle firearms so they can defend themselves while waiting for police said Friday that law enforcement cutbacks have changed the way police can respond to crime.

In the 30-second commercial, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. says personal safety is no longer a spectator sport.

"I need you in the game," he says.

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," he adds. "You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back.... Consider taking a certified safety course in handling a firearm so you can defend yourself until we get there."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/26/wis-sher...
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."
--Louis Brandeis
Supreme Court Justice / 1941
"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."
--Edward Dowling
The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.
Harry S. Truman
Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.
Benito Mussolini
==========
INTERVIEW: GENERAL JOSEPH P. HOAR
http://tinyurl.com/yqyep May 21, 2004
`The Neo-Cons Have Had Their Day;
Now It's Time for a Clean Sweep'
Gen. Joseph P. Hoar (USMC-ret.), a four-star general, was Commander in Chief, U.S. Central Command (1991-94), commanding the U.S. forces in the Persian Gulf after the 1991 war. He also served in the Vietnam War, as a battalion and brigade advisor with the Vietnamese Marines. He was interviewed by Jeffrey Steinberg on May 6, 2004.
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/interviews/2...
or you can have a constitutional republic in this country where people can choose to be rich, poor or middle class, we are not a democracy libboy, thus, the Democratic National Convention is to America what the Nazis were to 1930s Germany,

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
that post included you libboy, so get off here and start your own,
No,I believe I'll stick around.For I'm just a humble servant to humanity,and it's my cause to bring Peace to the world through Love!Some of us still believe in the promise Of Equality for all,so until this is achieved?I'll continue with the cause.Sorry if I bruised your ego,but sometimes you're just so ruthless to people for no apparent reason!I'm serious,you have a definite issues of intolerance!That could use some work...I'd be glad to help!
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

MSLSD posts:

‘Totally lost’: Chicago woman loses fourth child to gun violence

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/27/16...

when it should have read "Chicago woman loses fourth child to a decadent society",

blaming weapons for the actions of the shooter is the lowest level of intelligence one can have, just like blaming the automobile for the drunk driver killing someone, and just like blaming an unborn child for socially inconveniencing the pregnant mother, you libotards are sickening, ignorant and evil,
dems are retards

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>No,I believe I'll stick around.For I'm just a humble servant to humanity,and it's my cause to bring Peace to the world through Love!Some of us still believe in the promise Of Equality for all,so until this is achieved?I'll continue with the cause.Sorry if I bruised your ego,but sometimes you're just so ruthless to people for no apparent reason!I'm serious,you have a definite issues of intolerance!That could use some work...I'd be glad to help!
man, I really don't want to agree with you on anything, but you know what libboy, you are correct on one thing, my intolerance and I have every reason to be and I am gonna fight you anti-American traitors every chance I can, in the classroom or on a forum, yes, you are correct, I am intolerant of people destroying the American culture of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and when I use their logic against them - they just can't stand it, so, instead of a BAAAAAAAA to the libotard MSLSD sheeple out there, I'm gonna suppress it this time to try to demonstrate some tolerance,

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
or you can have a constitutional republic in this country where people can choose to be rich, poor or middle class, we are not a democracy libboy, thus, the Democratic National Convention is to America what the Nazis were to 1930s Germany,
You cannot see the absurdity in that statement?Or was it just meant to be offensive?
If anything the Democrats are polar opposites of a fascist regime who believed in a pure race and done that through ethnic cleansing.So we
believe in tolerance and equality that makes us Nazis??? You're a puzzle to say the least!

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
man, I really don't want to agree with you on anything, but you know what libboy, you are correct on one thing, my intolerance and I have every reason to be and I am gonna fight you anti-American traitors every chance I can, in the classroom or on a forum, yes, you are correct, I am intolerant of people destroying the American culture of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and when I use their logic against them - they just can't stand it, so, instead of a BAAAAAAAA to the libotard MSLSD sheeple out there, I'm gonna suppress it this time to try to demonstrate some tolerance,
Fair enough,I guess? so I'll go in Peace!
Peace

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

HEADLINES THAT YOU NEVER READ IN THE REPUBLICAN/FOREIGN-OWNED U.S. MEDIA:/ http://tinyurl.com/5mq65x
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $100 Billion in one year!
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $200 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $300 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $400 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $500 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion AGAIN! Almost hits $600 Billion!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a THIRD time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FOURTH time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FIFTH time!
"Our National Debt is up Three Trillion Dollars under George W. Bush!" / http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html
Reagan Presidency Democrat Majority Congress & Senate

G. Dubbya Bush 9/11 and war + he spent like a Liberal!
(Pelosi had the gavel two years of
G.W.'S LAST TERM!)

Obamas motivations?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Energy Market Manipulation
TEXAS REPUBLICAN SENATOR PHIL GRAMM & ENRON MANIPULATING OIL PRICES./ Michael Greenberger, Former Director, Commodities Future Trading Commission 1997-1999./ June 24, 2008
Michael Greenberger discusses the role of unregulated oil speculators on the buying and selling of oil futures. He says legislation passed in 2000 created an environment where oil speculators influence the current day price of oil and other crude products.
http://hsgac.senate.gov/public/_files/062408G...
Can't you libs be satisfied? Y'all have your little shoe boxes getting 40+ miles to the gallon, this would mean the oil companies are selling less gas to our national market.
Some states are bitching that their revenue from fuel taxes has dropped significantly and are thinking of placing a tax on miles driven per year.
Looks like the consumer will get screwed either way, either by the oil companies or the government!
Me, I would regulate the price per barrel at $35.00 within the US and bring back the gas guzzlers.
fatboy

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

that's cray

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot see the absurdity in that statement?Or was it just meant to be offensive?
If anything the Democrats are polar opposites of a fascist regime who believed in a pure race and done that through ethnic cleansing.So we
believe in tolerance and equality that makes us Nazis??? You're a puzzle to say the least!
HOOOOOOOLD on there Wilbur!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Watch the entire video...then tell me if Newt clarified that!
jane

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Okay
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

4. I voted Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

5. I voted Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq, I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

6. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

7. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
TWA

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

8. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

10. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
crybaby dems

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

LMMFAO...I was wondering when Obama would invent another excuse for his many failures. He can't use "the last 4 years" and blame Bush because the last 4 years now belong to Obama. Pulling the race card for anything and everything lost credibility pretty fast. Now Obama is rendered "useless" yet again because big bad Limbaugh and Fox News are holding him and his politicians hostage.

Whaaaa! Damn Rush! Damn Palin! Damn O'Reily! Damn Hannity! Damn Greta! Damn Sean Williams! Damn Shepard Smith! Damn, damn, damn!!! Whaaaa! Poor wittle fella!
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

The Americans citizens (the ones which work and pay taxes) are nothing more than hookers for the political gov. and their cronies and families to pimp out to pay for their life styles.

GOD is our only answer, pray alot.
learn your definitions

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot see the absurdity in that statement?Or was it just meant to be offensive?
Democrats are polar alright...bi-polar. You only tolerate what YOU believe to be equality. Newsflash, that's not really the definition of tolerance, now is it? Does nothing embarrass you? Is it okay with you to be a liar simply because no one can see your face on the forum? Get some self-respect about your ass and crack open a book every now and then instead of getting high 24/7. You are like the kid who always showed up stoned to the bone and we all sighed because we had to put up with his dumb ass. That's tolerance. lol
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Abortion in America

People who have abortions is usually for selfish reasons; inconvenience, financial, embarrassment, etc.

2% of women who have abortions is due to rape.

Rape is violence but when a woman commits an act of abortion, she has committed a second violence.

What if a couple said: "we are having financial, inconvenience and embarrassment" in having three children. One has burden us with extra financial cost, one is an embarrassment because they have started taking drugs, one is an inconvenience because the other two are teens and take care of themselves but the third was born later.....should they kill one of their children?

What an outrage this would be, the parents would be arrested, the society would ostracize them and the family would be affected as a whole.

What would be the difference in killing a child in the womb and one outside of the womb....nothing.

Fetal genocide is present in America and we call our nation civilized.
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Abortion in America

Abortion is worst than the Holocaust.

Obama said he is a Christian, although, he voted to not ban partial birth abortion.

Obama said when he was running the first time for president and was asked by Rick Warren what was his view on abortion.

Obama said: "this is above his pay grade." Hmmmmm.

5 weeks==heart beat can be detected

8 weeks==brain waves and fingerprints are detected.

10 weeks=can swallow, move, etc.

12 weeks=baby can feel, suck his/her thumb.

Yet pro-abortion say this is not a life.

90% of women who are told they can have an ultrasound prior to abortion, decided not to have the abortion.

FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING.

Abortion proves this fact.
fell over Obamas cliff

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Sharia law allows parents to kill their children and wives (usually the victims are women) if they (the men) feel dishonored. China has a one kid rule so it's not uncommon for baby girls to go missing at birth because mommy and daddy want a boy since they are limited to one child. Dishonor and population control and Obamorons want to try and throw rape in there and hope it sticks for their justification to murder babies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,981 - 70,000 of144,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••