'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77074 Jan 24, 2013
I'm just wondering how many shootings have occurred where an assault riffle was used?
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77075 Jan 24, 2013
TWA wrote:
hillary lied and 4 americans died, obama lies and americans die daily
Bush lied and thousands died!!!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77076 Jan 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rights may not be all gone, but they are being chipped away a little at a time. By doing this a little at a time, the younger you are the less you know about the freedoms of the past generation.
Do you remember a time when you could jump in your car and drive off? No seatbelts required - no fines, no arrests - but were there if you chose to use them.*Please don't make an argument for seatbelts, I already know the story.*
Point being:
Do you remember a time when you were stopped by an officer for road check, he did not have the right to search your car without a warrant, or force you to take a breathalyzer because of some assumption? And if you refuse today you can be arrested for just refusing, hauled off and booked even if you're innocent in the end.
Do you remember when you were innocent until proven guilty - not the other way around?
Do you remember a time when police officers could not enter your home without a warrant? Now - thanks to the Supreme Court a year ago October, if they have any reason to suspect something fishy, they knock once and kick in your door...if they even knock.
Do you remember when you traveled across your own country no one dared to touch your body or ask you to remove your clothes. You did not ever dream the day would come when complete strangers could maul your person and feel you up with more embarrassment than your own doctor. And speaking of doctors, do you remember when you spoke to your doctor you did so in complete privacy and your records remained in his private file?
Now they go on a data base where anyone, insurance companies, loan companies and including the government can read your file.
Do you remember when you walked down the street, drove down the street or walked into a store you were not being photographed or followed by hidden cameras, being gawked at by unknown surveillance people?
Do you remember when you were a kid and played cops and robbers no one thought of you as a terrorist?
Do you remember when you could own a sling shot, pea shooter, cap gun - and no one thought anything of it?
Do you remember if you were a smoker you could smoke in your own car, in the open air, just about anywhere except the movie theatre or city bus? Now you can't smoke in a hospital parking lot in your own car. Don't take this as condoning smoking, it's just an example of the erosion of personal rights - personal choice. And please don't lecture on smoking, I know that story, too.
I'm not saying this is all Obama's fault as he is a drinker and a smoker, probably a pothead in his own private space - but when you talk about freedoms, you need to keep in mind that all the above are now banned, and more are on the way unless the people of this country say they have had enough!
Will they tell this invasive government to get off their backs and leave them alone?
I doubt it.
Dammit quit posting post that I absolutely 100% agree with you are scaring the hell out of me! if every body would try and instead of "my party is 100% great and your party 100% sucks" we could find common ground but we remain divided and conquered this is our country and they have control of it what can we agree on? and how far off are we on the rest? what is important and what is just bullshit? your post is a good piece because it is correct and not just bashing and let me say that both parties had a hand in the way things are now! both parties and when your party does it you should call them out! as will I my party has me pissed off to the point I wont support them anymore I'm there are you?

Since: Dec 11

#77077 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I know I can't convince the mentally ill to not be mentally ill but I do have a question. The President of the US can not even keep secret a BJ while in office. So out of the at least 1000 people it would take to pull off this kill Americans plot do you not think at least ONE person would have come out with evidence in this world of video we live in? Scientist would like to know how a plane can spray a chemical at 30,000 feet when the temps are -30 degrees and it become a cloud. Have any of you ever heard a conspiracy theory you did NOT believe was true?
I noticed it's ONLY Repubs that believe in this madness of government plots and cover ups posting.
Americans have seen the Lame Stream Media covering the Liberal/Progressive anti American policies for Obama's Mafioso...and they have seen Fox News expose it!

The latest Example:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2... -

Rand Paul is "REPRESENTIN" Kentucky, and AMERICANS everywhere!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#77080 Jan 24, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>Like the New Black Panthers of Philadelphia, but thats OK because the AG has a selective honor waiver by the WH.
Bush was President then.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#77081 Jan 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans have seen the Lame Stream Media covering the Liberal/Progressive anti American policies for Obama's Mafioso...and they have seen Fox News expose it!
The latest Example:
LOL !!!!!!!!!! YOU left out all the work done by the alcoholics and druggies Beck and Rush to bring the truth to viewers and listeners. You crack me up with that. hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77082 Jan 24, 2013
Seen them too wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemtrails were everywhere yesterday in the sky. Planes back and forth spraying. Not commericial airliners that leave an airport and keep going .... one way. I watch them a couple times a week criss crossing across the sky spreading their fake clouds. You are right. For some of us aware of them, it usually does rain shortly after, within a day at least.
Correct .....same here...you watch long long lines and after awhile fake clouds across the sky...

It's raining since last night...

#77083 Jan 24, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was President then.
Eric Holder had the charges dropped and the case DISMISSED during the "Sentencing Phase"! The Attorney General of the United States under OBAMA! I posted those links several times! But you never pay attention do you?
Squirrel Headed Bastard!

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/295919... #

#77084 Jan 24, 2013
Criminal proceeding were initiated under BUSH, then DROPPED by Holder!(D.O.J.).
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77085 Jan 24, 2013
ANTHONY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to name even one right or freedom that we have lost since President Obama took office. You brainwashed sheep continue to whine and complain that he took your freedoms and that he is taking your guns but none of you can even give one valid example to support your claims. You just keep repeating factless propagandist statements and try to change the subject. Stop Denying the Fact that you were misinformed by your fake "news" source and you are Wrong.
United States citizens have not lost any rights or freedoms under the Obama Administration.
There is no law or executive order or government agency or official taking your guns away.
Your fears are irrational.
Paranoia will destroy ya
Are you blind, stupid or just unable to decipher logic?

Several of the posters have given you facts and what we as tax paying citizens have lost and you just keep wanting a kindergarten
"show and tell."

Sorry, no can do.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77087 Jan 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all nuts,*Reality*!!
Because I was gone most of the day, I only watched a few videos on the questioning of Hillary. All they did in what I saw, including McCain was praise her for being a respected leader then ask a bunch of questions never allowing her to answer. In other words,....
"How come you didn't, and why didn't you, and didn't know that, and where were you when"? and and and! And all the while she sits there with gritted teeth like she was getting an asschewing instead of .......answer the question time-out one at a time. Answer them as they are asked. Who can remember when someone throws 8 questions at you in a request for you to remember all of them and answer in the order which they were asked?
Her answer: "Let me be clear", yatta yatta. Yeah, clear as mud!
"We're still investigating and I can't answer XYZ." BS, it's been four months, how many more months or years does it take to put this Benghazi cover-up together?
I must have missed the good parts.
I watched bits and pieces, yep, you are right, all I saw was the back patting and pacifying of Hillary as if they were talking to a child. She also, faked her crying, you know, similiar to Obama when he stucked his finger in his eye, to fake his crying for the victims of Sandy Hook.

Yes, I agree totally, they are all nuts.

#77088 Jan 24, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL !!!!!!!!!! YOU left out all the work done by the alcoholics and druggies Beck and Rush to bring the truth to viewers and listeners. You crack me up with that. hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Your ignorant $#it does not erase the facts.

You laugh about 4 dead bodies...to defend your Pimp in Chief?

That's okay, you make a real good Uncle Tom now!

Escape that Plantation Mentality!

What is Black Unemployment Rate?

How is he helping?
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#77089 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
The latest Example:
whats up Ari lets put aside all the other crap I feel you were right on the gun control agenda and this country should be screaming foul play the demoshits are putting an assault weapons ban through congress I am counting on the pubtards to stop this if they do then I may give them my vote again but to be truthful I really don't trust either you give an inch and they take a mile
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77090 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Sales tax in CA is 8.75-9.25%!
Have you been thinking about moving out?

I hear that people are moving out by the thousands weekly, is this true?
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#77091 Jan 24, 2013
Interesting thought, the left wants to remove (ban) assult weapons to save lives (their words) but they support abortion that kills 1.2 million babies each year. Can someone explain that?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77092 Jan 24, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday it was to many trails up in the sky. Long and wide. People was looking up asking, what is that? This is not heavy area in air traffic. Saw 2 jets and no trails. Yesterday, way to many lines.
Tonight is raining.
It is always very heavy trails in the sky just before
the rain. "Geo-engineering"... ?????
Must be complete idiot not to see that something is going on!!!!!
Regular jets don't create fake clouds and live trails across the sky????? Must be hundreds of jets up in the sky to live that many trails ...
You're right R...!!!!!
It is so obvious. Although, trying to tell people to wise up and see what is going on, they deny it. I don't know if they don't care if this is something which can kill them or if they don't want to face the truth.....just as long as they get their welfare checks or continuous unemployment checks.

Have you ever in your life seen so many people getting paid not to work?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77093 Jan 24, 2013
TWA wrote:
did any of you hear hillary yesterday ask that senator does it matter does it, well i believe it does to the family of those 4 murdered in benghazi but i can see where shes coming from america has been dumbed down enuff now it doesnt matter what obozo or this administration does the leftwingwhackadoodles will defend them
Remember when Killary was on the news trying to say the Repubs are trying to tear her hubby down with lies when they went after him for having oral sex in the Oval office with Monica.

She is playing the same game of lying and denial. She is one evil woman, her and hubby Bill have been committing criminal behaviors since the Whitewater scandal.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#77094 Jan 24, 2013
Facts:

Under Obama
Soldiers killed in Afghanistan=1324 in 3 1/2 yrs
Soldier wounded in Afghanistan=15000 in 3 1/2 yrs

Under Bush
Soldiers killed in Afghanistan=630 in 8 yrs.
Soldiers wounded in Afghanistan=3000 in 8 yrs.

Under Obama
Much more deeper in debt. 6 trillion in 4 yrs.
Doubling of gas prices
doubling of real unemployment rate
50% more Americans in poverty
50 million more Americans on Food Stamps in 4 yrs
Lower Housing prices
More foreclosures
More turmoil from our enemies (war is everywhere)
Weaker dollar
More racial tension
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#77096 Jan 24, 2013
http://www.globalresearch.ca/atmospheric-geoe...

ATMOSPHERIC GEOENGEENIRING: WEATHER MANIPULATION, CONTRAILS AND CHEMTRAILS - At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010
Scientists asserted that "manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds
is neither a hoax nor conspiracy theory". It is "fully operational" with a solid sixty-year
history.
Read more...
wtf

Clay City, KY

#77097 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Your ignorant $#it does not erase the facts.
You laugh about 4 dead bodies...to defend your Pimp in Chief?
That's okay, you make a real good Uncle Tom now!
Escape that Plantation Mentality!
What is Black Unemployment Rate?
How is he helping?
How many Americans have died in Iraq numb nuts?

Go ahead tell us you conservaturd freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 30 min Synergy 57,901
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 46 min WTSenior 161,145
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr DazZ 78,581
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Guy 34,036
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr White House Muslim 98,738
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr tom 62,947
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr State of Florida 61,025

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE