'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76179 Jan 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians don't approve abortion.
Christians don't study and learn the Koran and can recite it.
Christians don't bow before false prophets as in muslim kings.
Christians don't apologize for their country.
Christians don't promote illegal immigration in order to get votes.
Christians stand by their soldiers, not degrade them as saying the Fort Hood shooter is a criminal not a terrorist.
Christians don't stay in a church with a racist, hatemonger, want to kill whites and hates America (so-called Al Sharpton thug type)
reverend (White).
Christians don't call our police stupid when he is being stupid and doesn't know what happen.
Christians don't instigate a race war and Obama has.
Christians don't take 4 million dollars plus vacations after telling the Hurricane Sandy victims "he would cut the red tape"
and it has been over 2 mos.
Christians don't lie, commit corruption and act like a Chicago thug.
Much more but I am tired.
Obama can tell the sheeple how great a Christian he is but one doesn't even need to read the Bible to know he is loss, they just need common sense.
You are quite RIGHT ... Friend ...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76180 Jan 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite RIGHT ... Friend ...
Thank you, please keep posting, the facts and info is needed.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76183 Jan 20, 2013
This article is on the Yahoo page when you access the internet. It is showing backs of hooded persons, looking like evil followers of their cult leader and the title of the article tells it all.

People, please read it, the "annointed one" can now order the forecast his way. It is increasingly getting worse and evil.

http://www.libertarianrepublican.net/2013/01/...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76186 Jan 20, 2013
INAUGURATION DAY 2013

....day of mourning.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76189 Jan 20, 2013

Since: Dec 11

#76191 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>See there you go lying again. There is NO such thing as an Obama Phone. The free program of phone give away was started under Clinton. At the time these phones had a limit of being able to only dial 911. Then under Bush the program was changed to allow the phones to call any number if paid for by the person having the phone. No tax dollars have EVER been spent on this program. So if they need a nickname it's a ClintonPhone or BushPhone. The program was started 12 years before Obama ever took office you stupid liar.
I think your argument is weak at best; no matter who "started" any program, a POTUS who has advanced the cause becomes the new FACE on that label. THIS woman called it an "Obama Phone" and it advanced his cause. Did he correct them?

Hence the USE is "correct".

BTW since the proof is in the pudding; she tried that too, and she didn't like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76193 Jan 20, 2013
This is letter Apr 15 2011 I got from

U.S. Dept of Labor
Wage and Hour Division
Washington, DC 20210

Paragraph (3)
"The Department of Labor has consistently administered and enforced the minimum wage and overtime provisions of the FLSA [regardless of workers' immigration status]. This position ensures that U.S.workers have a level playing field when seeking employment and that employers do not have an economic incentives to hire undocumented workers and pay them less than the minimum wage and overtime compensation required under the FLSA".

Sincerely,
NANCY J. LEPPINK
Acting Administrator

#76194 Jan 20, 2013
The Dimocrats have gained some ground this week look for the GunGrab legislation next!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76197 Jan 20, 2013
Portion of Obama's speech at Cairo 2009

Obama's loyalty to the Koran

I know there's been a lot of publicity about this speech, but no single speech can eradicate years of mistrust, nor can I answer in the time that I have this afternoon all the complex questions that brought us to this point. But I am convinced that in order to move forward, we must say openly to each other the things we hold in our hearts and that too often are said only behind closed doors.

There must be a sustained effort to listen to each other; to learn from each other; to respect one another; and to seek common ground. As the Holy Koran tells us, "Be conscious of God and speak always the truth." (Applause.) That is what I will try to do today -- to speak the truth as best I can, humbled by the task before us, and firm in my belief that the interests we share as human beings are far more powerful than the forces that drive us apart.

***No mentioned of the Holy Bible

***What exactly does he mean "said behind closed doors?"
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76198 Jan 20, 2013
Portion of Obama's speech in Caairo 2009

I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story. The first nation to recognize my country was Morocco. In signing the Treaty of Tripoli in 1796, our second President, John Adams, wrote, "The United States has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Muslims." And since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States. They have fought in our wars, they have served in our government, they have stood for civil rights, they have started businesses, they have taught at our universities, they've excelled in our sports arenas, they've won Nobel Prizes, built our tallest building, and lit the Olympic Torch. And when the first Muslim American was recently elected to Congress, he took the oath to defend our Constitution using the same Holy Koran that one of our Founding Fathers -- Thomas Jefferson -- kept in his personal library.(Applause.)

***Read this very carefully.."and when the first Muslim American was recently elected to Congress, he took the oath to defend our Constitution using the same Holy Koran that one of our Founding Fathers..."
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#76201 Jan 20, 2013
Portion of Obama's speech in Cairo 2009

Obama was sending the muslims a message:

Moreover, freedom in America is indivisible from the freedom to practice one's religion. That is why there is a mosque in every state of our union, and over 1,200 mosques within our borders. That is why the U.S. government has gone to court to protect the right of women and girls to wear the hijab, and to punish those who would deny it.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76202 Jan 20, 2013
http://www.ijreview.com/2012/07/10985-u-s-gov...

OBAMA TEMS UP WITH MEXICAN GOVERNMENT TO PUSH FOOD STAMPS

...the initiative recalls the USDA being recently caught by the Daily Caller running food stamps promotions on Spanish language Soap Operas. The USDA was later compelled to retract the ads.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76205 Jan 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians don't approve abortion.
Christians don't study and learn the Koran and can recite it.
Christians don't bow before false prophets as in muslim kings.
Christians don't apologize for their country.
Christians don't promote illegal immigration in order to get votes.
Christians stand by their soldiers, not degrade them as saying the Fort Hood shooter is a criminal not a terrorist.
Christians don't stay in a church with a racist, hatemonger, want to kill whites and hates America (so-called Al Sharpton thug type)
reverend (White).
Christians don't call our police stupid when he is being stupid and doesn't know what happen.
Christians don't instigate a race war and Obama has.
Christians don't take 4 million dollars plus vacations after telling the Hurricane Sandy victims "he would cut the red tape"
and it has been over 2 mos.
Christians don't lie, commit corruption and act like a Chicago thug.
Much more but I am tired.
Obama can tell the sheeple how great a Christian he is but one doesn't even need to read the Bible to know he is loss, they just need common sense.
Great post...if some can only read and understand what does all of this mean, and that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is so PRO-Muslim ...of course he doesn't call his own terrorist ...one Muslim doesn't call another Muslim terrorist ...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#76207 Jan 20, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post...if some can only read and understand what does all of this mean, and that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is so PRO-Muslim ...of course he doesn't call his own terrorist ...one Muslim doesn't call another Muslim terrorist ...
I don't think some in the Muslim world rejoiced when Obama took out the #1 Terrorist Osama bin Laden. Thank you Mr President for doing what Bush never could. Thank you for defending the USA.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#76208 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think some in the Muslim world rejoiced when Obama took out the #1 Terrorist Osama bin Laden. Thank you Mr President for doing what Bush never could. Thank you for defending the USA.
You're very NAIVE...
We know what was going on inside the "situation room" during Bin Laden hunt, but nothing on Benghazi ...as of today we still do not know...

#76210 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think some in the Muslim world rejoiced when Obama took out the #1 Terrorist Osama bin Laden. Thank you Mr President for doing what Bush never could. Thank you for defending the USA.
It was just musical chairs:

Thank Seal Team Six!
Not POTUS, it was an order placed in advance...and so who so ever was in the chair when the music stopped gets the seat, not the actual victory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76212 Jan 20, 2013
Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) is a lineage society that is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to historic preservation, education and patriotism.

http://www.dar.org/natsociety/history.cfm
Jay

Paris, TN

#76213 Jan 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
Portion of Obama's speech in Caairo 2009
I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story. The first nation to recognize my country was Morocco. In signing the Treaty of Tripoli in 1796, our second President, John Adams, wrote, "The United States has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Muslims." And since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States. They have fought in our wars, they have served in our government, they have stood for civil rights, they have started businesses, they have taught at our universities, they've excelled in our sports arenas, they've won Nobel Prizes, built our tallest building, and lit the Olympic Torch. And when the first Muslim American was recently elected to Congress, he took the oath to defend our Constitution using the same Holy Koran that one of our Founding Fathers -- Thomas Jefferson -- kept in his personal library.(Applause.)
***Read this very carefully.."and when the first Muslim American was recently elected to Congress, he took the oath to defend our Constitution using the same Holy Koran that one of our Founding Fathers..."

Yes, there is a video on this speech. When I heard it the first time, I thought, WTH? is this?

"The holy Koran says, The holy Koran tells us."

Who cares what the unholy Koran says or tells us? This speech is not the words of a Christian HE proclaims himself to be. What a fraud, what a liar!

Barf!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76217 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
Thank you barack hussein oblamer for defending our country by doing the things Bush never could have, like;

-ending terrorism as we know it by renaming it 'mad made disasters'
-improving the economy by adding 20 million people to food stamps
-straigntening out the mexican drug cartels by supplying them American weapons to kill themselves with
-making sure the arab world respects our country by you bowing to their saudi king
-citing executive privledge to protect your corrupt attorney general of the U.S and not dragging your team though the mud of crimes and treason
-making sure the entire world knows all of the problems you inherited
-making sure the entire worold knows you underestimated the depth of those problems
-improving race relations in this country by taking sides in the trayvon martin case before the facts came out
-claiming your 'muslim faith' and Christianity at the same time
-proclaiming your fairness by not wearing a US flag pin explaining you didn't want to take sides
-sacrificing your integrity by lying to get into the w.h. so you can 'fundamentally transform America'
-contributing to the growth of militias in almost every state since in your first term,
-scaring those responsible for plotting 'man made disasters' by telling them what will happen to them once they get to guantanamo
-discouraging those responsible for 'man made disasters' in the middle east by telling them the date we will leave Iraq and Afghanistan
-showing the world what the American black culture has to offer
-bringing humor to hundreds of millions around the world by making the U.S. a laughing stock
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#76218 Jan 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
INAUGURATION DAY 2013
....day of mourning.
Inauguration day 2008 was a day of mourning, inauguration day 2013 was a day of burial, the next four years are days of consequences

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 99,404
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min Another Damn Liberal 65,064
Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... 19 min Blues Man 40
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 36 min 123pictures 164,773
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 53 min NTMD8OR 1,591
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 53 min sweet home alobama 93
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 56 min Rock 61,554
More from around the web