'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
68,801 - 68,820 of 149,683 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Let ME just tell you something ... PUNK ...
Conservatives ... you know Repub's ...
At least the ones I know in my offline life ...
Will never SUBMIT to anyone ...
It will ONLY be ...
the COWARDLY libTARDS ...
That go there ... submissively ...
you can BET your LIFE on that!
You dont know anyone in your offline life. You dont have one.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Conpsiracy is substantiated by actions and facts? You are dumber than your mother, and that's saying a lot.
"you" are so LOW on the scale ...
"you" don't EVEN 'register'...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your scales fear you. That would about it

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>A little time spent in the FEMA Camps we have waiting for you will change your thinking. You'll be bowing so low you'll kiss the ground every time. You will submit.
Democratic slogan "Lean Forward" is progressive speak for "Bend Over"! which is why Obama and the DNC is so Gay Rights!
Joe Chit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

TWA,, go back to school you scumbag loser!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Tobacco ... ya know Cigarettes
FUNDED The American Revolution WAR

1776: AMERICAN REVOLUTION Along "Tobacco Coast" (the Chesapeake), the Revolutionary War was variously known as "The Tobacco War." Growers had found themselves perpetually in debt to British merchants; by 1776, growers owed the mercantile houses millions of pounds. British tobacco taxes are a further grievance. Tobacco helps finance the Revolution by serving as collateral for the loan Benjamin Franklin won from France--the security was 5 million pounds of Virginia tobacco. George Washington once appealed to his countrymen for aid to the army: "If you can't send money, send tobacco." During the war, it was tobacco exports that the fledgling government used to build up credits abroad. And, when the war was over, Americans turned to tobacco taxes to help repay the revolutionary war debt.

http://archive.tobacco.org/resources/history/...

Separation of Church/State
is NOT
in the US Constitution

Neither IS
Executive Privilege

Executive privilege is a right to withhold information from the legislative and judicial branches by the President or by one of the executive departments.

There is question of whether the right exists at all, a question that has lingered since the very first President, George Washington, asserted executive privilege in his very first term.

Most times, executive privilege is asserted for purported national security reasons.

http://www.usconstitution.net/constnot.html
``````````

BUSH "was" a War Time president ...
http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/ge...
``````````

War Time president's duties

http://www.unc.edu/depts/diplomat/item/2008/1...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You matter to noone. If it wasnt for the internet, you would be even lonelier than you appear.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your scales fear you. That would about it
145 ...
Not BAD for 5'9"

Check it out ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know anyone in your offline life. You dont have one.
I've "invited you" to come visit ...
Check THAT out, too ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You matter to noone. If it wasnt for the internet, you would be even lonelier than you appear.
ALL in the "eyes" of the Beholder ...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
is this another noone typo?

it's like this NO ONE, two words, see?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

BET ya didn't "know" as much
as "you" THOUGHT ya did ...

THAT means "you" ARE 'dumber'
than you APPEAR ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you join your other 2 Stooge brothers ...
DonkeyMan and wtf...you guys have something in common...S~T~U~P~I~D~I~T~Y ...make your own thread...
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Seems like all Dimocrats want to continue playing the Bush harp, it's broke, doesn't work anymore...and nobody wants to here it played.
It has been played out!
And it's HEAR, not HERE. See, I can be a nitpicking twatface, too!
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
145 ...
Not BAD for 5'9"
Check it out ...
Now put your other leg on
Opensecrets org

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This just further indicates the question that money effects the reasoning of anyone involved in deals with the Gov`t.Every Congress person and every President has some reason why they agree with the special interests and lobbuists that perpetually are IN on every thought that passes thru there.Take these out and then we get real honest opinions.
You have it correct.

The wealthy few own most of Congress who are prostitutes who have to divide and conquer our ignorant masses.

---------

Government Bailouts: A U.S. Tradition Dating to Hamilton
SEPTEMBER 20, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/ygk788s
The bubble pops. Lenders freeze. Depositors lose faith. Panic spreads. And the government steps in because nobody else will.
Today it is Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke putting together the rescue package for a financial system rocked by falling home prices and a wave of defaults on subprime mortgages.
But a short walk through U.S. history demonstrates the point made by Alex J. Pollock of the American Enterprise Institute: "If you would like an empirical law of government behavior, it is that in a panic or threatened financial collapse, governments intervene -- every government, every party, every country, every time."
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1221866620360...

-----

The Constitution 101:

In the Federalist Papers it said: We were not going to have a monarchy, and we were not going to have a democracy.$$$$$$$

And to this day we have neither. For two hundred years we have had an oligarchical system in which men of property can do well (Dumbya Bush), and others are on their own.$$$$$$$

American politics is essentially a family affair, as are most oligarchies. When the father of the Constitution, James Madison, was asked how on earth any business could get done in Congress when the country contained 100 million people whose representatives would number half a thousand, Madison took the line that oligarchy's iron law always obtains: A few people invariably run the show; and keep it, if they can, in the family.$$$$$$$

Our founding fathers had such a fear and loathing of democracy that they invented the Electoral College so that the popular voice of the people could be throttled, much as the Supreme Court throttled the Floridians on December 12, 2000.$$$$$$$

We were to be neither a democracy, subject to majoritarian tyranny, nor a dictatorship, subject to Caesarean folly.$$$$$$$

As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$
worse

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you join your other 2 Stooge brothers ...
DonkeyMan and wtf...you guys have something in common...S~T~U~P~I~D~I~T~Y ...make your own thread...
Would you promise to stay away from it with your broken english and conspiracy theories?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
What "you" see
IS
WHAT you get ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

worse wrote:
<quoted text>
...right at your dumbazz ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Ever heard the phrase ...

You ain't the fattening kind

Thaaat's ME!...

I can't BUY fat ...

Told ya ...

Long & LEAN ...

Wanna SEE ???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••