'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190678 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64859 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Are "uncle tab" and "wtf" related?
I think they are one and the same. Just my opinion. They're always changing their location too.

I used to do that then I decided to just pick a location & stick with it. I don't think location matters at all, seems weird some folks are always changing there's. LOL
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64860 Nov 20, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And yours are prescription induced.
Bless your heart.
Again, your "comebacks" are very immature...
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64861 Nov 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
I never thought I would hear our National Anthem being sung by a "hard-rock" group.
This band sings a version that will knock your socks off ... a Navy vet sings the lead.
It's best to let it load first and turn up the vol.
http://www.starspangledbannerchallenge.com/
also catch it on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c8C7i9kdEf8XX&feature=pla yer_embedded#!
Thanks for that. Very cool.
NWO

Roscoe, IL

#64862 Nov 20, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Social security, LOL, like thats gonna be around when I am 62 or 65, you demolibs stole everything from it to fund your socialist agenda. Theifs!, thats all you libs are!
It will be now because Romney/Ryan lost. The voucher boys got beat.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64863 Nov 20, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of relatives, is your Auntie AL STILL drunk?
Speaking of relatives ...
your mommy can get in trouble for living you all by yourself!
Jay

Paris, TN

#64865 Nov 20, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You did hear about Bin Laden being dead?
Yes, it was great wasn't it?, how Prez. George Bush laid the groundwork for this!
NWO

Roscoe, IL

#64866 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of relatives ...
your mommy can get in trouble for living you all by yourself!
You redumblicans kill me.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64867 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I think they are one and the same. Just my opinion. They're always changing their location too.
I used to do that then I decided to just pick a location & stick with it. I don't think location matters at all, seems weird some folks are always changing there's. LOL
Yes, it was suspicious, when today some got on wtf case for been so dumb...here comes uncle tab.
Funny!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#64868 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your "comebacks" are very immature...
I couldn't possibly care less what drug addicts think of me or my rebuttals. Go to rehab.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#64869 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of relatives ...
your mommy can get in trouble for living you all by yourself!
For living me?

Your second grade teacher could get into trouble for passing you.
Jay

Paris, TN

#64870 Nov 20, 2012
On the military channel, right now, is the whole take-down story of how the Seals got Bin Laden.

Awesome Seals!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64871 Nov 20, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't possibly care less what drug addicts think of me or my rebuttals. Go to rehab.
Sorry kiddo, I never touched drugs in my life and I never will!

But, you have a lot growing up to do!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64872 Nov 20, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
For living me?
Your second grade teacher could get into trouble for passing you.
Yawn...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64873 Nov 20, 2012
NWO wrote:
<quoted text>
You redumblicans kill me.
Libbaboon...if you only knew...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64874 Nov 20, 2012
NWO wrote:
<quoted text>
You redumblicans kill me.
...libbaboons are to dirty, anyone to touch you...
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64876 Nov 20, 2012
Have you guys seen the pics yet of those Ha mas terror ists dragging the body of one of the men they killed through the streets of Gaza city on their motorcycles?

They executed 6 Pales titian men after they were accused of spying for Israel.
Their bodies were dumped in the streets & are still there now.

Also of note, Hillary was in Jerusalem Ramallah, & Cairo today discussing a long-term cease fire.
NWO

Roscoe, IL

#64877 Nov 20, 2012
Jay wrote:
On the military channel, right now, is the whole take-down story of how the Seals got Bin Laden.
Awesome Seals!!!
No argument there.
Romney said we should have gotten permission from Pakistan, he is such an idiot.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#64878 Nov 20, 2012
Enigma wrote:
Have you guys seen the pics yet of those Ha mas terror ists dragging the body of one of the men they killed through the streets of Gaza city on their motorcycles?
They executed 6 Pales titian men after they were accused of spying for Israel.
Their bodies were dumped in the streets & are still there now.
Also of note, Hillary was in Jerusalem Ramallah, & Cairo today discussing a long-term cease fire.
Yes on the news tonight...
Did you see 4 men arrested from CA planning to join Al Qaida and plotting to kill Americans here and middle east.
Yikes, to close to home!
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64879 Nov 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes on the news tonight...
Did you see 4 men arrested from CA planning to join Al Qaida and plotting to kill Americans here and middle east.
Yikes, to close to home!
No I didn't see that. Saw it posted somewhere but didn't have time then to read about it.

You know, immediately after that last post of mine I started trying to post something else, and my page kept "JUMPING" and I'd try to type again and the page would JUMP again again, I turned computer off then back on but seems to still have a problem. Oh & it had some kind of notation in the middle of all the posts saying "One download"?????
What the heck is that crap about? Anyone know?
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#64880 Nov 20, 2012
I'm going to have to go back to using my phone I guess. It's JUMPING right now as I type. It's done it twice as I type this. I have to page back down to start typing again. LOL Just a nuisance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 40 min Ms Sassy 18,384
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr unwanted guest 70,003
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 80,285
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 4 hr Pray farts 730
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Deserve farts 776
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr DNC SELF DESTRUCTING 102,180
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) 16 hr Farts 21
More from around the web