I don't know man,it looks like the koolaid drinkers are winning while the rest sit back and watch our nation crumble.Obama pawns suck up the kool-aid The rest of us stand back watch at your demise .
The sleeping giant better wake up soon.
"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).
Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.
#43427 Jul 7, 2012
I don't know man,it looks like the koolaid drinkers are winning while the rest sit back and watch our nation crumble.
The sleeping giant better wake up soon.
#43428 Jul 7, 2012
The liberal news media keep repeating that Obama has 95% of the black voters and a large majority of Latino. They think he's got it in the bag with this community. But...this is not what we are hearing from those Latino immigrants and a host of black people in hometown America. Legal Mexican's who came through the ranks the hard way are not supporting his amnesty issue just because he's helping people of their culture. They are angry that he's giving them a free ride when they didn't do the right thing as they themselves had done to become American citizens.
Black Americans are not as happy as they try to make you believe either. And this link proves it, if you care to click on it and see for yourself.
Black Pastors Group: Pride in Obama Has Turned to Shame
“We were once proud of President Obama, but our pride has turned to shame,”(Rev. William) Owens said.
#43430 Jul 7, 2012
This is from 2011(Interesting).....
Is Libya more important than Syria? If not, why is the west taking such a focused interest in this country? Libyan rebels closed in on Tripoli today and the media his already declaring victory for them. The rebels had a lot of help though, they were aided by NATO air strikes and a large arsenal of NATO weapons. The question western media should be asking is,
1) why didn't other countries like Syria and Bahrain, get this kind of support from NATO; is it the oil?
Another important question should be,
2)why does Obama allow innocent Black Africans to be lynched like its the 40's and 50's in the USA...
3) Why would a Black president provide aid to a group of people, who are killing Blacks...
4) why would western media make up stories; saying Gaddafi was hiring Blacks from Africa as mercenaries to fight against anti-Gaddafi forces...
5) Why after reporting these lies has the media not retracted these reports and reported on the true fate of Black Africans in Libya...
6) What are our options to obtain true media, when all the mainstream outlets are feeding the masses false reports...
7) Why is this conflict so similar to Iraq...
8) Should the next president bring both the Bush and Obama regimes up on war crimes...
#43431 Jul 7, 2012
You smell something ?
#43432 Jul 7, 2012
Easy. The Republican Party of 1860 isn't the Republican Party of 2012. Neither is it the party of 1960. After passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed by a coalition of northern Democrats and Republicans, southern Democrats, particularly the hard core racist Dixiecrats began switching parties en masse. That's why you have idiotic statements from the likes of Haley "Boss Hogg" Barbour, former Chairman of the RNC, and Governor of Mississippi saying things like race relations weren't that bad in Miss. when he was growing up. That's why you have Georgia GOP Congressman Lynn Westmoreland refer to the Obamas as "uppity", which current GOP leader Rush Limbaugh echoed last year on his radio comedy show. That's why you have certifiable lunatics like Ron Paul referring to the Martin Luther King holiday as "Hate Whitey Day" in one of his newsletters from the 1990s.
No, the GOP of 2012 is quite different from the party of Lincoln. And he would be ashamed of it.
#43433 Jul 7, 2012
A piece of garbage you liberal lunatic pewing jerk .
#43434 Jul 7, 2012
That's why you have Georgia GOP Congressman Lynn Westmoreland refer to the Obamas as "uppity"...
How is this a racial slur????
To me it means arrogant and snobbish, Thinking you are somehow better than everyone else...
Pretty spot on if you ask me...
#43435 Jul 7, 2012
America Apologizes to Pakistan Over U.S. Soldiers Defending Themselves
By Rick Moran
In a phone call on Thursday to Pakistan's Foreign Minister, Hina Rabbani Khar, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton apologized for the accidental deaths of 24 Pakistani soldiers who were killed in a border incident 7 months ago. The apology cleared the way for the supply line from Karachi to Afghanistan to re-open, which was closed by Pakistan following the border clash.
While some details of the incident at the border may never be known, what was clear from the military's investigation into the incident was that Pakistan failed to inform the US of the position of the Pakistani soldiers, and that the border guards fired on US and Afghan soldiers. In essence, Secretary Clinton has apologized to the Pakistani government for our soldiers defending themselves from attack.
#43436 Jul 7, 2012
Yelp ! I'll never get use to that arse kissing after taste seem we do alot has of late ?
#43437 Jul 7, 2012
Since the Republican Party has turned its back on so many minorities and women to appease the fundamentalistic right wing extremists, the Democratic Party has become the party of choice for its cast-offs — people of color, Latinos/Latinas, GLBT, religious minorities, women, etc. This self-defeating strategy will result in GOP defeats, even with its active ongoing efforts to pass legislation to prevent minorities from voting.
I understand that many people here would disapprove of my opinion or possibly have arguments to disagree. Please discuss without sinking to the level of issuing insults.
#43438 Jul 7, 2012
((That's why you have certifiable lunatics like Ron Paul referring to the Martin Luther King holiday as "Hate Whitey Day" in one of his newsletters from the 1990s.))
Just another Obama loving misconception...
Considering you are citing the article, I suggest you read it:
"The magazine article largely matched a similar report in The New Republic in 2008, and it was written by the same author, James Kirchick."
It is therefore incorrect to say "Ron Paul refered" since he did nothing of the sort. Perhaps he may have supported it, although I personally doubt that, but in no way did he write the offensive newsletter in question.
#43439 Jul 7, 2012
What like you don't deserve them??? Mr Multiple personalities...
How come your other self(REV.PRITCHARD)couldn't answer a simple question,Didn't I dumb it down enough???
Are you a co@ksucking baby killer????
Is that simple enough???
#43440 Jul 8, 2012
Obama, Democrats and your guns!
In the text of the ATT, the United Nations specifically calls for the passage of a legally binding instrument that will impose international standards for the ownership, trade, and transfer of weapons.
In another section the ATT includes “controls on a comprehensive list of weaponry, including small arms and light weapons.” Predictably, all these controls are couched comfortably in talk of “human rights” and ending senseless killings by rogue regimes.
In order to avoid being labeled a “human rights abuser,” the United States (along with all member states) is ordered by the UN to comply with the ATT. To compel this compliance, the ATT empowers the UN to force Congress to:
• Enact internationally agreed licensing requirements for Americans
• Confiscate and destroy unauthorized firearms of Americans while allowing the U.S. government to keep theirs
• Ban the trade, sale, and private ownership of semi-automatic guns
• Create and mandate an international registry to organize an encompassing gun confiscation in America
On this point, in 2011, the UN’s General Assembly declared “that disarmament, arms control and non-proliferation are essential.” In other words, if world peace, the protection of human rights, and the disarming of violent regimes could be achieved through the confiscation of personal firearms, then so be it.
Make no mistake, however, Soros and his fellow globalist gun controllers don’t have in mind (at least at first) to march blue-helmeted UN soldiers into the homes of Americans with orders to seize their guns and ammunition. Rather, through the passage of binding international treaties and UN resolutions, they will force the national governments of the world to do the dirty work for them.
Sadly, officials of our own federal government, including President Obama, are pushing Congress to sign off on this treaty.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has announced that the Obama administration is working with the UN to lean on Congress to consent to the ATT.
Read more: http://www.infowars.com/soros-promotes-un-con...
#43441 Jul 8, 2012
fox news watching morons,scared of every thing you dont understand, which is the whole world. SLACK JAW M F
#43442 Jul 8, 2012
Fear. Fear is how many leaders get their followers. McCarthy, Glen Beck, Jim Jones, Rush, the NRA, they always want a person to fear "the others". NRA makes most of its money using all the propaganda it can feed weak minded fools. The only gun Bill so far to cross Obama's desk was to allow gun carry on Federal Lands. He signed it the same day into law.
#43443 Jul 8, 2012
Can you read? You people ignore the truth. This is fact, read it.
I don't understand why you people hate the truth!
Read the truth here: http://www.infowars.com/soros-promotes-un-con...
#43445 Jul 8, 2012
#43446 Jul 8, 2012
Contrary to MSM, Ron Paul Is Still in Presidential Race
Last December, Montana Shooting Sports Association endorsed congressman Ron Paul for the Republican nomination for President, and for good reason.
Let me address two more points:
1) The major media wants you to think that Ron Paul has dropped out of the race. NOT TRUE. Ron Paul has chosen to focus remaining resources and energy on getting his delegates elected to the national Republican nominating convention in Tampa, Florida, in August. He knows he cannot go head-to-head with remaining contender Mitt Romney in buying expensive television time, not when Romney is supported by many of the major financial institutions in the US. And, Ron Paul has been collecting lots of delegates to Tampa. The media recently declared that Romney won Texas. The truth: Romney didn’t get a single national Republican delegate from Texas. He only won the beauty contest of the public Primary Election, which doesn’t matter at all for the nominating convention in Tampa. What matters are delegates. Delegate selection in Texas will be coming soon, but was not decided by the popular vote in the Primary. In many states, Ron Paul has been winning the majority of delegates (are you surprised that the media is not telling you this?) He may do that in Texas too. The bottom line is this: RON PAUL IS STILL VERY MUCH IN THE RACE.
2) Mitt Romney supports gun control. I don’t know Romney personally, but my take is that he’s a pretty decent guy. However, there’s no arguing that he’s a pretty decent LIBERAL guy. He has supported a ban on semi-autos and a ban on normal-capacity magazines. He’s supported a mandatory five-day waiting period to purchase a firearm. Worst, he’s supported a mandatory registration system of gun owners with a verification ID card for all gun owners, a step that led to all of the World’s genocides of about 165 MILLION people during the 1900s, according to Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. Rest assured, no matter how decent a guy Romney may be, he is NOT a friend of gun owners. About the right to keep and bear arms, Romney is very much like Obama.
So, when you go to vote on election day, please vote a Republican ballot so you can vote for Ron Paul, a lifetime supporter of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
#43447 Jul 8, 2012
The term "uppity" is a word from the days of Jim Crow in the south and refers to blacks who didn't "know their place". Westmoreland knew exactly what he was saying when he used the word.
#43448 Jul 8, 2012
Are you a turd smoking draft dodger like Romney?
|Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14)||1 hr||2 university dgrees||37,195|
|Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10)||3 hr||Dalai Lama||83,928|
|Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10)||5 hr||URanidiot||74,719|
|Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10)||7 hr||DEMs are TERRORISTS||102,693|
|OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10)||11 hr||Juan Carlos||83,361|
|Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10)||11 hr||Inconvenient truth||1,192|
|Virgil Peck (Mar '11)||20 hr||Billy Jack||5|
Find what you want!
Search Citizen Sound-Off Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC
Enter your email to get updates on this discussion.