Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58956 Aug 5, 2014
TSF wrote:
I am not pissed. Just trying to introduce you to the idea that all women are not "turned on" by some bald,pot bellied, middle age freak Romeo making juvenile sexual overtures. Hate to burst your bubble, but there are quite a few who are outright offended by that . That is the point. And they should not have to tolerate that kind of disrespectful, inappropriate behavior in a job setting. They are daughters, wives, mothers and fellow workers trying to make a living and who do not deserve to be harassed.
If you actually knew anything about women , other than from the movies, you would be able to recognize when women are interested in you . Try some manners and exhibit some breeding. The results are much more productive than the overt aggressiveness.
<quoted text>
I have never known any company to hire a man for his ability to flirt with women, so maybe I have spent a lifetime putting in applications to all the wrong places.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58957 Aug 5, 2014
China is the world leader in greenhouse gas production, opening up new coal fired power plants weekly.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#58958 Aug 5, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
I just googled the area of Gaza.
Son of a gun!
They're actually ARE PLACES you can shoot your rockets at people, without using innocent bystanders to protect your precious rocket launchers!
These mobile rocket launchers can be moved pretty quick!
Of course, if you shoot in a densely populated area, sure, you'll get your own civilians killed.
But think of the propaganda victory!
Those civilians are dying for a good cause.
You can't make an omelet, without breaking a few eggs.
Gaza has a higher population density than NYC. Wonder why the Zionists
don't use their highly sophisticated weapons to pinpoint their strikes? Because
they really don't care how many civilians they kill. They know the U.S. will
always back them up. Then there is the human shields propaganda which they
pull out every time they blow up a UN building. And let's not second guess BB,
just give him his 3 billion.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58959 Aug 5, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
China is the world leader in greenhouse gas production, opening up new coal fired power plants weekly.
Sounds like the Koch brothers dream come true. Maybe our Republicans can encourage more for the future.
TSF

Kinston, NC

#58960 Aug 5, 2014
China is also a world leader in production of low cost solar-voltaic cells. Some are now available for as little as $.50 per watt. This makes off grid at home solar production practical in economic terms . That is exactly why you now see US electric power companies lobbying for laws that will drag down solar production. Solar now threatens their power monopoly. So they pay legislators to pass laws ,which are the opposite of free enterprise in order to protect and prolong their monopoly in fossil fuel and nuclear production.
Actually, in terms of sustainability, the human race needs to conserve the coal and oil for chemical production. Using wind and solar for electric production makes ever more sense as the population rises and electrical efficiency of appliances and electronics becomes even more efficient.
Waco 1909 wrote:
China is the world leader in greenhouse gas production, opening up new coal fired power plants weekly.
TSF

Kinston, NC

#58961 Aug 5, 2014
I notice that Obama has just agreed to another $250 million dollars of US money to expand and improve Israels Iron Dome. This is one project that you can be assured that republiKans will agree to fund.
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaza has a higher population density than NYC. Wonder why the Zionists
don't use their highly sophisticated weapons to pinpoint their strikes? Because
they really don't care how many civilians they kill. They know the U.S. will
always back them up. Then there is the human shields propaganda which they
pull out every time they blow up a UN building. And let's not second guess BB,
just give him his 3 billion.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58962 Aug 5, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaza has a higher population density than NYC. Wonder why the Zionists
don't use their highly sophisticated weapons to pinpoint their strikes? Because
they really don't care how many civilians they kill. They know the U.S. will
always back them up. Then there is the human shields propaganda which they
pull out every time they blow up a UN building. And let's not second guess BB,
just give him his 3 billion.
We give more than that to Jordan and Pakistan.
Using the word "Zionist" doesn't disguise your basic anti-semitism.
Israel removed their settlements from Gaza, and left.
What did they get in return, for doing the "right thing"?
Rockets.
Tunnels.
You and your kind can't seem to erase Israel.
The Egyptians refuse to ease their blockade as well, having already shut down the tunnels that led from Egypt to Gaza, the goods that entered Gaza by these tunnels were taxed by Hamas, to buy more guns and power for that terrorist organization.
Now, they've lost Egypt, and half their missiles are gone.
Only Iran is left to prop these scum up.
The tunnels from Gaza to Israel are gone as well.
Hamas desires the total destruction of Israel, and Jews everywhere.
Looks like, this time, the Israelis aren't going down easy.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58963 Aug 5, 2014
TSF wrote:
China is also a world leader in production of low cost solar-voltaic cells. Some are now available for as little as $.50 per watt. This makes off grid at home solar production practical in economic terms . That is exactly why you now see US electric power companies lobbying for laws that will drag down solar production. Solar now threatens their power monopoly. So they pay legislators to pass laws ,which are the opposite of free enterprise in order to protect and prolong their monopoly in fossil fuel and nuclear production.
Actually, in terms of sustainability, the human race needs to conserve the coal and oil for chemical production. Using wind and solar for electric production makes ever more sense as the population rises and electrical efficiency of appliances and electronics becomes even more efficient.
<quoted text>
US companies make excellent solar panels.
The state of Texas leads the country in the manufacture of wind turbines.
Odd, for a state with oil based wealth.
But, not really.
Texans know that wind and solar are the coming thing.
Renewables are becoming more competitive, daily.
China will not save the world.
They should use more of their solar panels, in China.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58964 Aug 5, 2014
TSF wrote:
I notice that Obama has just agreed to another $250 million dollars of US money to expand and improve Israels Iron Dome. This is one project that you can be assured that republiKans will agree to fund.
<quoted text>
. I just noticed that Obama has pledged eighteen billon dollars for Africa, from US companies, two billion alone from G.E.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58965 Aug 5, 2014
You know TSF,a few billon dollars for America's schools would have been nice, from G.E. and other corporations.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58966 Aug 5, 2014
Animal farm your lifestyle doesn't appeal to liberals, it would seem.
You've been censured by almost all of them.
Bunch of lecturing little harpies.
Be yourself, screw them.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#58967 Aug 5, 2014
TSF wrote:
I notice that Obama has just agreed to another $250 million dollars of US money to expand and improve Israels Iron Dome. This is one project that you can be assured that republiKans will agree to fund.
<quoted text>
Who says Congress can't agree on anything. More money for
Iron Dome? No problem at all. Just more proof that the Israelis
know they can do anything and the U.S. will just bend over. And
then they try to pretend they are "honest brokers." Nobody believes
that shit any more.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58968 Aug 5, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Animal farm your lifestyle doesn't appeal to liberals, it would seem.
You've been censured by almost all of them.
Bunch of lecturing little harpies.
Be yourself, screw them.
You just want your buddie, Rock, to come back and support your worthless point of view.You are always looking for support for your repeated insanity.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58969 Aug 5, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
You know TSF,a few billon dollars for America's schools would have been nice, from G.E. and other corporations.
I thought you said that throwing money at education doesn't solve problems. Which is it?
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#58970 Aug 5, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> We give more than that to Jordan and Pakistan.
Using the word "Zionist" doesn't disguise your basic anti-semitism.
Israel removed their settlements from Gaza, and left.
What did they get in return, for doing the "right thing"?
Rockets.
Tunnels.
You and your kind can't seem to erase Israel.
The Egyptians refuse to ease their blockade as well, having already shut down the tunnels that led from Egypt to Gaza, the goods that entered Gaza by these tunnels were taxed by Hamas, to buy more guns and power for that terrorist organization.
Now, they've lost Egypt, and half their missiles are gone.
Only Iran is left to prop these scum up.
The tunnels from Gaza to Israel are gone as well.
Hamas desires the total destruction of Israel, and Jews everywhere.
Looks like, this time, the Israelis aren't going down easy.
But not more to those two countries individually. The word Zionist was used
by those Jews who wanted to go back to Palestine, but not all Jews felt
this way. Now, a hundred years later, it has been turned into a term of
reproach and fittingly so. Sort of the reverse of the history of the n word.
Whenever someone criticizes the brutality of Israel, you can be sure that
anti-Semite will soon follow. That dog just doesn't hunt any more. Egypt
is now a military dictatorship, so who cares what they do. The Zionists have
only produced the next generation of Palestinian freedom fighters. Time to
build new tunnels right now. The Israelis always think they will cripple Hamas
every time they go into Gaza. Never works. Semper fi.
Steeler Fan

Yadkinville, NC

#58971 Aug 5, 2014
Steeler Fan
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
But not more to those two countries individually. The word Zionist was used
by those Jews who wanted to go back to Palestine, but not all Jews felt
this way. Now, a hundred years later, it has been turned into a term of
reproach and fittingly so. Sort of the reverse of the history of the n word.
Whenever someone criticizes the brutality of Israel, you can be sure that
anti-Semite will soon follow. That dog just doesn't hunt any more. Egypt
is now a military dictatorship, so who cares what they do. The Zionists have
only produced the next generation of Palestinian freedom fighters. Time to
build new tunnels right now. The Israelis always think they will cripple Hamas
every time they go into Gaza. Never works. Semper fi.
Let me guess the color of your hair, I guess the only thing about your head is skin. Your anti-semite You probably should get another neo-nazi tat
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#58972 Aug 5, 2014
So stupidly predictable. Clueless idiots are never very good at guessing about people's personal lives. And to think this assjack is a Steeler's fan. How embarrassing for such a great team.
Animal farm

Franklin, NC

#58973 Aug 6, 2014
TSF wrote:
I am not pissed. Just trying to introduce you to the idea that all women are not "turned on" by some bald,pot bellied, middle age freak Romeo making juvenile sexual overtures. Hate to burst your bubble, but there are quite a few who are outright offended by that . That is the point. And they should not have to tolerate that kind of disrespectful, inappropriate behavior in a job setting. They are daughters, wives, mothers and fellow workers trying to make a living and who do not deserve to be harassed.
If you actually knew anything about women , other than from the movies, you would be able to recognize when women are interested in you . Try some manners and exhibit some breeding. The results are much more productive than the overt aggressiveness.
<quoted text>
y'all speak for all women now? Sounds like your scared of your own damn shadow.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58975 Aug 6, 2014
Kerry calls for peace talks, slams Hamas attacks as"shocking ".
Red you can play the semantics game all you wish, what you are is a racist.
You can look up the definition of that word if you like.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58976 Aug 6, 2014
The terrorists have only produced the next generation of Israeli democratic freedom fighters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 244,246
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG Pork 93,453
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr General Robert E Lee 84,100
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Johnny R 106,311
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 15t... (Nov '14) Wed littleboy 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Wed positronium 6,379
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Tue rnormanii 26
More from around the web