Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#55406 Jun 15, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm clueless enough to think that Obama is responsible for this huge increase in young kids coming to America, yes.
You know, we SHOULD all know, that politicians almost always take care of their own interests first.
Waco, aka, "smarter than you".....ya ain't smarter than me! Your comment PROVES it.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#55407 Jun 15, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did David Vitter HIRE call girls....he dressed up in diapers with his prostitutes just to let his "ladies" play mama for him. I won't get into specifics....but....if that isn't one sick SOB, I don't know who is.
But Vitter's a "family values" Right Winger....and the Wingers have no pride.
BTW....excellent post!!!
I don't remember all the details of that scandal, but Vitter was
reelected with a higher percentage of the vote than he got the
first time around. Of course he is in favor of abstinence-only sex
education. Priceless.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#55408 Jun 15, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Great job pegging that idiot.
It was pretty easy. Doesn't he post the same
nonsense about once a week? Typical clueless
right winger.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#55409 Jun 15, 2014
Let's not forget the GOP wars: Civil War, Spanish-American
War, Afghanistan War, Iraqi War. Starting to add up.
Taxpayer

Clinton, NC

#55410 Jun 15, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez....no wonder you wingers are a day late & a dollar short. You cant even find something on freakin' GOOGLE!!!!
Rumors of U.S. haven for families spur rise in illegal immigration
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ff-immigr...
"The Obama administration is now urging Spanish-language media to make it clear that minors who illegally immigrate to the U.S. today won't be able to benefit.
"We have public messaging campaigns designed to educate and inform individuals about the dangers of crossing without the proper documents," a White House official told The Huffington Post in an email. "We are also underscoring with Hispanic media both in the U.S. and in sending countries that recent migrants are not eligible for DACA or pending immigration legislation."
You should just let us "Lefties" do your thinking for you. At least we know WHAT THE HELL is going on. And it is obvious....YOU DO NOT.
Wow! Your little communist mind is working overtime. I ask you for proof and this is the lame carp, you come up with. Where is the warning to not bring your kids here? There is none. obama wants these kids here it is called Mind-Changing Dialectic Process. More dumbing down of America. You are not a lefty-just a weak minded communist afraid of living free.
Taxpayer

Clinton, NC

#55411 Jun 15, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Has anyone heard yet if Obama will by pass the 22nd Amendment and run again in 2016 for a third term? I just wonder how this strategy is progressing on the RW hot line.
He cant, his pen run out of ink.
Taxpayer

Clinton, NC

#55412 Jun 15, 2014
June 2014 wrote:
2010 Topix?
Why keep beating this dead horse?
It's 2014, for God's sake !
Give it rest.
What fun is that?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#55413 Jun 15, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Your little communist mind is working overtime. I ask you for proof and this is the lame carp, you come up with. Where is the warning to not bring your kids here? There is none. obama wants these kids here it is called Mind-Changing Dialectic Process. More dumbing down of America. You are not a lefty-just a weak minded communist afraid of living free.
I have heard of "lame carp", but I can't put my finger on exactly what it means. Help us out, Taxpayer. What's the latest news on the McCarthy investigation?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#55414 Jun 15, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
He cant, his pen run out of ink.
So, you are so stupid that you think a Constitutional Amendment can be repealed by an Executive Order? God help the ignorance.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#55415 Jun 16, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You VAGUELY asked me for proof of something and I had to READ YOUR FREAKING RIGHT WING MIND and GUESS what you wanted proof of. I gave you PROOF of two things: what the illegals falsely believed & the FACT that the Obama administration issued warnings.

Apparently your computer doesn't have GOOGLE, because if someone had given me a TIP like I gave you and I wanted to know something, I would take that info & research it some more & EDUCATE myself.

"There is growing evidence that a surge of tens of thousands of Central American minors across the Mexican border into Texas is being driven in large part by the perception they will be allowed to stay under the Obama administration’s immigration policies.

Administration officials — after initially dismissing such reports — are now attempting to push back on the idea, warning parents not to send their children as officials scramble to accommodate tens of thousands who already have arrived in Texas.

“Those who cross our border today illegally, even children, are not eligible for an earned path to citizenship,” Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said this week.“Those apprehended at our borders are priorities for removal .&#8201;.&#8201;. regardless of age.”"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/influx...
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#55416 Jun 16, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid of living free.....hardy, har, har! You are hysterical! I live free.....so damn free that I do not allow myself to be SPOON-FED LIES by the REPUBLICAN PARTY, like you do. I research what I want to know. I don't allow the PARTY OF BILLIONAIRES to dupe me into believing the lies that keep THEIR PEOPLE RICH while the rest of America (people like YOU) suffers.

"“After engaging with the children and U.S. personnel, my staff learned that many of the children were smuggled across the border after hearing radio ads promising they would not be deported,” Feinstein said.“My staff also heard that religious organizations are spreading the same message.”

Religious organizations.....I just wonder what the political beliefs of those religious organizations are? No, I don't.....I know it's the SAME RIGHT WING FOOLS who keep poor mothers having baby after baby, telling them birth control is evil.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#55417 Jun 16, 2014
REPUBLICANS.....causing another CRISIS for the country & the Obama administration because they are such STINKING TRAITORS to America:

"Democrats and immigration advocates say Republicans are exploiting the situation for political gain and point to Immigration and Customs Enforcement data showing the Obama administration has deported more than 2 million migrants.

Johnson, who plans to travel to Guatemala in July, said the administration is launching a television, radio and newspaper campaign in that country and others warning parents there of the dangers of putting their children in the hands of smuggling cartels."
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#55418 Jun 16, 2014
Who were the TWO PRESIDENTS who gave amnesty to the MOST illegals in recent US history?

BOTH were REPUBLICANS: Ronald Reagan & George W. Bush.

"As the nation's attention turns back to the fractured debate over immigration, it might be helpful to remember that in 1986, Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping immigration reform bill into law....[...]

..the bill also made any immigrant who'd entered the country before 1982 eligible for amnesty — a word not usually associated with the father of modern conservatism."

"Part of this aversion is due to what is widely seen as the failure of Reagan's 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act.....[...]
The law granted amnesty to nearly 3 million illegal immigrants"

There ya go, there is your REPUBLICAN GOD, Ronald Reagan.....who wasn't nearly as TOUGH on illegals as Obama is.

How quickly the RW idiots forget.....or never the hell know what's going on in the first place.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#55419 Jun 16, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard of "lame carp", but I can't put my finger on exactly what it means. Help us out, Taxpayer. What's the latest news on the McCarthy investigation?
All carp are lame.....they lack feet. ;) But some ARE red....perhaps they are the commies Taxpayer is looking for.
Lost in Lenoir

Rutherfordton, NC

#55420 Jun 16, 2014
They said this morning that Gitmo detainees get hundreds of TV channels.
I don't have but about twenty.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#55421 Jun 16, 2014
Obama administration is providing two million dollars in emergency funding for the immigrant children to help them navigate the system here.

“Vote”

Houston

#55422 Jun 16, 2014
Once again, Texas reasserts it's natural dominance in sports, as San Antonio stomps the pitiful Miami Heat for yet another NBA championship.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#55423 Jun 16, 2014
waco1909 wrote:
Once again, Texas reasserts it's natural dominance in sports, as San Antonio stomps the pitiful Miami Heat for yet another NBA championship.
Also, when you think of Texas' natural dominance, The Houston Astros always come to mind.

“Vote”

Houston

#55424 Jun 16, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, when you think of Texas' natural dominance, The Houston Astros always come to mind.
OOOO!!!! BURN!!

“Vote”

Houston

#55425 Jun 16, 2014
Every single sports expert in America is predicting the Astros to win the World Series next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min lmao 20,081
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Just call me Abe 3 261,664
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr BIG Pork 100,382
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Guest 939
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr Sam 83,957
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr ChicknButt 97,277
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) 9 hr Oblamer 44 3
More from around the web