Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#50742 Apr 11, 2014
The North was Raping the South and Using the Yankee Congressmen to Make the South like it...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#50743 Apr 11, 2014
Read Republican President Abraham Lincoln's "Great" Emancipation Proclamation and you will See it is Pure Unadulterated War Proganda B.S....

It only declares the Slaves inside the States in Rebellion Free, with NO power to do that until the War was over...

The most telling thing about it is, that it Exempts the Northernmost Counties of Virginia, Certain Loyal Parishes in Louisiana, and the Border States. They could keep their Slaves, what kind of Crap is that?

So why did Lincoln write it??

England and France desperately Wanted to get into the War on the Side of the South, for Business Reasons and Trade, of course, not because they loved the South.,,.

Lincoln had the Emancipation Proclamation posted by U.S. Agents All over England, France, and Ireland to turn the people against the efforts of their governments to get in the War..

Ireland was a different case, they wanted Irish men to join the U.S. Army, and they did, with the USA paying their way to America, giving them $20.00 a month, uniforms, boots, etc... The Irish got Paid to come to America and fight the South.

Every time my Great Grandfather's Regiment encountered the 4 leaf clover flag on the Battlefields, the 61st Georgia poured it on them and tried to kill as many Irish as possible. They despised the Irish Union Soldiers and looked on them as Paid Killers....
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#50744 Apr 11, 2014
Patriot wrote:
Read Republican President Abraham Lincoln's "Great" Emancipation Proclamation and you will See it is Pure Unadulterated War Proganda B.S....
It only declares the Slaves inside the States in Rebellion Free, with NO power to do that until the War was over...
The most telling thing about it is, that it Exempts the Northernmost Counties of Virginia, Certain Loyal Parishes in Louisiana, and the Border States. They could keep their Slaves, what kind of Crap is that?
So why did Lincoln write it??
England and France desperately Wanted to get into the War on the Side of the South, for Business Reasons and Trade, of course, not because they loved the South.,,.
Lincoln had the Emancipation Proclamation posted by U.S. Agents All over England, France, and Ireland to turn the people against the efforts of their governments to get in the War..
Ireland was a different case, they wanted Irish men to join the U.S. Army, and they did, with the USA paying their way to America, giving them $20.00 a month, uniforms, boots, etc... The Irish got Paid to come to America and fight the South.
Every time my Great Grandfather's Regiment encountered the 4 leaf clover flag on the Battlefields, the 61st Georgia poured it on them and tried to kill as many Irish as possible. They despised the Irish Union Soldiers and looked on them as Paid Killers....
The War Between the States is over, but maybe not? ANTAGONISM still exists.Lord knows, New York hates Texas, and vice versa...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#50745 Apr 11, 2014
Lab grown vaginas have been successfully implanted in girls who were born without a vagina, just labia Or, is that"labias"? I'm not familiar with the plural of that word. ANYWAY, I've apparently lived too long.......I didn't even know there were girls born without those, vaginas. World is changing way too fast for me, likely........
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#50746 Apr 11, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The War Between the States is over, but maybe not? ANTAGONISM still exists.Lord knows, New York hates Texas, and vice versa...
I am Very Angry because they keep on pushing the Yankee War Propaganda and LIES....

These Lies serve no purpose and this stupid Propaganda agitates racial tension and race relations in the Southern States to this day.

I have a picture of Company "B" Tattnall County Rangers, 61st Georgia Regiment taken in front of the Tattnall County Court House in Reidsville, Ga with 5 Negros in with the Veterans of my Great Grandfather's Regiment... So much for racism.. These Negro Teamsters often took up arms on the Battlefield and fired on the Yankees too...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#50747 Apr 11, 2014
The CSA requested that the USA turn over ALL Forts to the Confederacy and evacuated their U.S. Soldiers...

The USA complied and every Federal Fort was turned over to the South, including Fort Jackson and Fort Pulaski in Savannah, Ga.

The USA complied with the single Exception of Fort Sumpter in Charleston, South Carolina.

Lincoln held on to that One Fort while he mulled over what to do about the Southern States leaving the Union...

The Northern Businessmen were all over Abraham Lincoln wanting him to Force the South to come back in the Union. They knew the South would completely STOP doing business with them and England and France would have exclusive Trade with the South.. OMG !! My Money, My money $$$.

And the South fell into their hands by sending a message to the USA saying that ANY Attempt to Resupply Fort Sumpter would be considered an act of War..

Railroad Lawyer Lincoln let the $ Money Grubbers talk him into it, so he sent in supply ships to Fort Sumpter and the War was on...

The South Should Have let the Yankees sit out there in Fort Sumpter in Charleston Harbor until they got tired of hanging around...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#50748 Apr 11, 2014
What did Slavery have to do with the War?? Virtually NOTHING...

Abraham Lincoln's Standing Orders to his commanders and soldiers at Hilton Head, South Carolina , and various other Union strongholds in the South was that "All Runaway Slaves coming into Union Lines Shall Be Returned To Their Owners."

Lincoln didn't change those Orders until after the Battle of Gettysburg...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#50749 Apr 11, 2014
History is a funny thing.I was raised to believe that the South was nothing but pure evil slave butchering hate mongers.When I aged,I was able to gain access to a more detailed version of the Civil War.As usual, there is more to a subject than reveals itself at first blush.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#50750 Apr 11, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> State I've never been against food stamps, or welfare, you nitwit.I used to live under a bridge.I've had food stamps, and I've been on welfare.They were there, when I needed them.Now, I'm standing up, at least metaphorically. Do you just get all the conservatives rolled up together in your head? That's what racists do, they lump certain groups of people together in their heads, as"all alike".Just stop it man. Treat me like a person.I'll do the same for you.
In all of your many Obama verbal bombings,you have never railed about Obama being the Food Stamp President as you have joined in to please Ben and all the other shallow nitwits on here? Better think about it. Yes, I am very inclined to get along with someone who lumps me with racists. Wouldn't you be?
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#50751 Apr 11, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
History is a funny thing.I was raised to believe that the South was nothing but pure evil slave butchering hate mongers.When I aged,I was able to gain access to a more detailed version of the Civil War.As usual, there is more to a subject than reveals itself at first blush.
The South was roundly abused and goaded into the War by the North. The War Between the States was also a "Preacher's War" with Preachers on both sides fomenting Hatred and stirring up strife...

The First Casualty In Any War Is Always The TRUTH.........

The USA put out despicable Propaganda in World War 1 that in the occupied countries, the "Germans were Killing Babies and Boiling Them Down To Make Soap."

AFTER the War was over the USA Did put out the word that the Baby Killing Soap Story was Propaganda to whip up the fighting spirit of the troops...

The USA has Never admitted to the Lies and Propaganda they put out about the South in the Civil War, in fact, they are still propagating Northern Propaganda...

My Great Grandfather was SO peed off that he sat in Federal Prison for 3 and a half Months After General Robert E. Lee surrendered the Whole Confederate Army, before he did what the Confederates called, "Swallowing the Yellow Dog" by saying the Pledge of Allegiance to the USA.

The Yankees let General Lee take the Oath for his entire Army at Appomattox, but if you were captured before that, the Yankees forced you individually to say the Oath Before they let you out of Prison.

The 61st Georgia Regiment went North to Richmond on the Train 7,200 men strong, and got there just in time to take part in the " 7 Days Battle Before Richmond." At Appomattox there was Only 284 able-bodied soldiers Left standing in line to surrender with R.E. Lee. Casualties were over 70%, and there was Only 3 Desertions....
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#50752 Apr 11, 2014
Liverpool, England - The Home of the Confederate Fleet

http://localwiki.net/liverpool/Liverpool_-_Th...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#50753 Apr 11, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
In all of your many Obama verbal bombings,you have never railed about Obama being the Food Stamp President as you have joined in to please Ben and all the other shallow nitwits on here? Better think about it. Yes, I am very inclined to get along with someone who lumps me with racists. Wouldn't you be?
Let Ben take care of Ben.Are you sure you don't remember the posts you barbecued me on Mr.State? I don't need you to go along with me on anything, frankly.The reason I still post to you is that I think there are times when your view can be helpful.If the only people I talk to agree with everything I say, how can I learn anything?
I sit in here all day waiting for a customer to show up, I'm pretty desperate for diversion.State, I've been called every name in the book on Topix, never bothered me a bit.Guess who finally succeeded in making me mad? You did.By calling me someone else's name.
HOW could that bother me? I don't know, unless some part of me thinks what you say is important.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#50754 Apr 11, 2014
Are you aware that the Constitution of the Confederate Staes of America FOBADE the importation of Slaves into the CSA..??

Confederate States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_Cons... - Similar to Confederate States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free ...
The Confederate Constitution then adds a clause that the CSA Congress has the power to prohibit the importation of slaves from any ...
Changes from US Constitution - Slavery - States' rights
The Confederate Constitution: What your elementary school ...
www.dailyprogress.com/...confederate-constitu... ...- Similar to The Confederate Constitution: What your elementary school ...
Jun 30, 2013 ... The Confederate constitution forbid the importation of slaves. The constitution of the Confederacy prohibited African slave trade (buying slaves ...

Why did the Confederate Constitution ban the importation of ...
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index... ...
I don't quite understand this, as it seems counter-productive to Confederate desires to keep slaves. The 3 other changes in the Confederate Constitution virtually ...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#50755 Apr 11, 2014
Patriot your knowledge of the Civil War is extensive.Never seen anything like it, really.
I wonder how they will write the last fifty years......
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#50756 Apr 11, 2014
Florida first Southern state to put medical weed on the ballot.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#50757 Apr 11, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> For it or against it wanker?
For gay marriage, and for wanking.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#50758 Apr 11, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. You're such an ignoramus. All races can barely stand each other you simpleton...Leave your guilt ridden white life and neighborhood and go live in a black neighborhood; and then come back with your little pearls of wit and wisdom...
Why do right wingers always assume that people who know about
the extent of white racism in the USA always attribute it to white
guilt, when it's a simple fact of our history? I have lived in a black
neighborhood in the past. It didn't change my opinions.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#50759 Apr 11, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do right wingers always assume that people who know about
the extent of white racism in the USA always attribute it to white
guilt, when it's a simple fact of our history? I have lived in a black
neighborhood in the past. It didn't change my opinions.
Still categorizing everybody? That was awfully nice of you, to live in a black neighborhood.They must have been honored.:)
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#50760 Apr 11, 2014
Racism is everywhere.For many"valid"reasons.T o say that blacks are racists because whites are, justifies everybody being racists. Tell me Red, ever been in jail ?
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#50761 Apr 11, 2014
About the only folks still buying the tariff explanation
are neo-Confederate goobers. Even they are too
embarrassed to admit their ancestors were fighting to
preserve the right of people to own other people and
not to protest a tariff. Look at the secession documents
of some of the Confederate states. They make much
mention of slavery, very little of tariffs. They knew damn
well it was a war to save slavery. What's funny about the
southern hotheads is that if they hadn't started to secede
even before Lincoln was inaugurated, slavery likely would
have lasted longer. But they were so afraid that Lincoln
was going to immediately outlaw slavery that they just
couldn't wait to leave the Union. By doing so they ended
slavery quicker. So thanks slaveocrats, you screwed
yourselves over. Thank goodness the North won and the
slaveocrats were beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Cornelius Scudmister 232,850
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr little miss t 84,811
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Cheneys lesbian ... 105,222
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 4 hr Chet Booswahnicki 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr OMTE 82,843
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr YIM 91,059
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) 15 hr Water 22
More from around the web