State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49871 Apr 1, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Ah. So you would have rejoiced and done a little boomer dance if Zimmerman was convicted of murder? Why do you hate Hispanics?! Why can't you leave Zimmerman alone?
It's not a matter of color or race with me as it is with a you. It is a matter of right and wrong. Zimmerman was wrong. He is guilty of his exploding emotions taking over in an obvious case of racial profiling and a young kid is dead from his crime being walking home from the store on a rainy night with his hoodie over his head. A serious crime indeed. You defend a killer, but it comes a no surprise coming from you. I have no hatred for Hispanics. I just don't defend their actions when they are in the wrong.
Red Square

Hendersonville, NC

#49872 Apr 1, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> yep. Our liberal child wants more blood. Vindictive little carpetbagger ain't ya?
Straight outta Bible: An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49873 Apr 1, 2014
Red Square wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight outta Bible: An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
. Yup, courts are cool when they go your way... Well, if they don't, you can always lead the blood thirsty mob with pitchforks and torches.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49874 Apr 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a matter of color or race with me as it is with a you. It is a matter of right and wrong. Zimmerman was wrong. He is guilty of his exploding emotions taking over in an obvious case of racial profiling and a young kid is dead from his crime being walking home from the store on a rainy night with his hoodie over his head. A serious crime indeed. You defend a killer, but it comes a no surprise coming from you. I have no hatred for Hispanics. I just don't defend their actions when they are in the wrong.
. Again boomer, you and yer liberal children have done everything to bring up RACE. But when your childish arguments get smashed repeatedly, y'all get misty eyed and start cryin foul and complaining that we were the ones that brought up race... Irony is your middle name...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49875 Apr 1, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> State has the intellect to realize that when things don't turn out the way he wants, the fix is on!
So Waco, do you think the Casey Anthony verdict was the right one and that justice was done in that case?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49876 Apr 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is murder regardless of the races involved. Where can you find info about this case? Where and when did it happen? I would like to read it.
. The man's name was Roderick Collins. I think it happened either in Rochester, NY or Greece, NY... The incident was a few years back... Maybe 2008 or 2009...
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49877 Apr 1, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Again boomer, you and yer liberal children have done everything to bring up RACE. But when your childish arguments get smashed repeatedly, y'all get misty eyed and start cryin foul and complaining that we were the ones that brought up race... Irony is your middle name...
You back a killer like the fool you are. I have told you that if Martin was a white kid, I would say that he was killed for no reason Right is right, wrong is wrong. Zimmerman has shown from his explosive and out of control behavior after the trial what an unstable fool he is. There will be more incidents in his future. No doubt you will back your hero then, too.
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#49878 Apr 1, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
State has the intellect to realize that juries often get it wrong.
Good Communist thinking let the government decide. They do a better job the a jury of peers. You know like Hitler and his SS.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49879 Apr 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
So Waco, do you think the Casey Anthony verdict was the right one and that justice was done in that case?
I thought that there was a chance that she was guilty, but for the life of me State, as I covered the trial daily on CNN,I didn't see any compelling evidence. In other words, I had a strong hunch that she was guilty, buy the evidence wasn't there. At the end of the trial, I knew that convicting her would be satisfying, but bad. Why bad? Because there was a reasonable doubt. The media, especially the lady on CNN, really wanted her convicted. The lady almost stroked out when Anthony was acquited. I was able to separate my emotions, from the facts . There were enough people in America convicted on emotion. I can name several Black defendants who were convicted in this country on emotion in the last century. State. I know you really, really believe Zimmerman set out to butcher Martin because Martin was Black, and Zimmerman was/is a horrible racist scum. I respect your conviction here man. But, the facts just didn't support this. Remember Reginald Denny, a trucker attacked after the LA riots, when they declined to prosecute those cops who beat the Black man up? He was attacked with a brick to the head. Messed up bad. Jury said, a brick wasn't a deadly weapon. I thought that was very wrong. Lots of Black citizens on that jury. Two wrongs didn't make a right. The cops should have been convicted, They weren't. I had to get over the OJ trial too. That one hurt. But, it's the only system we have.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49880 Apr 1, 2014
Rock a lady got her baby shot dead by a Black teen last year, while she begged for the kids life. Almost ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE. Why? Black on white crime isn't newsworthy. White on Black crime? Newsworthy!
Taxpayer

Smithfield, NC

#49881 Apr 1, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
So... let's see if I have this correct. You are equating a few minor standards for education in the USA to both Communism AND the people Ukraine?
OMG! Coming here has been a true revelation. It's a laugh a minute.
Chinese are on a real estate buying spree all over America. In fact, in some cases large chunks of land are actually being given to them. Yes, given to them for promises of jobs. China is on the way to becoming the dominant land owner in the entire country. Are people in our government selling out to a Communist superpower giving physically own ship of our country? In China, like this country now, the government is involved in everything. For example, when the Chinese purchased Smithfield Foods, they suddenly owned 460 large farms and became the top employer in dozens of communities all over the United States. With the government blessing. Several big deals in New York City went down. Zhang Xin, CEO of Soho China , joined forces with the wealthy Safra family (the Banco Safra firm) of Brazil to buy a stake in the General Motors Building in Midtown, Dalian Wanda Group, another Chinese developer, is planning to build a greenfield luxury hotel in Manhattan. With this kind of property comes control of our government.
No, we do not need to worry about the Communist minded people in this country. People who call themselves Americans like you. Keep letting the Freeloaders run the county.

Do you normally go around with your head buried up your a$$.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49882 Apr 1, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Communist thinking let the government decide. They do a better job the a jury of peers. You know like Hitler and his SS.
The Department of Justice uncovered every rock to make a civil rights violation stick with Zimmerman, there was simply nothing there. The entire United States government, backed by liberals and Black politicians who led marches and railed daily to every media outlet they could find, couldn't get this innocent man convicted. In Black churches all across America, Zimmerman was reviled as a monster. Conviction was assumed to be automatic. Does anyone remember the T.Brawley case?
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#49883 Apr 1, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese are on a real estate buying spree all over America. In fact, in some cases large chunks of land are actually being given to them. Yes, given to them for promises of jobs. China is on the way to becoming the dominant land owner in the entire country. Are people in our government selling out to a Communist superpower giving physically own ship of our country? In China, like this country now, the government is involved in everything. For example, when the Chinese purchased Smithfield Foods, they suddenly owned 460 large farms and became the top employer in dozens of communities all over the United States. With the government blessing. Several big deals in New York City went down. Zhang Xin, CEO of Soho China , joined forces with the wealthy Safra family (the Banco Safra firm) of Brazil to buy a stake in the General Motors Building in Midtown, Dalian Wanda Group, another Chinese developer, is planning to build a greenfield luxury hotel in Manhattan. With this kind of property comes control of our government.
No, we do not need to worry about the Communist minded people in this country. People who call themselves Americans like you. Keep letting the Freeloaders run the county.
Don't worry Taxpayer. For years, English liberals laughed at Churchill, called him insane, called him an alarmist. They weren't laughing during the Blitz.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49884 Apr 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You back a killer like the fool you are. I have told you that if Martin was a white kid, I would say that he was killed for no reason Right is right, wrong is wrong. Zimmerman has shown from his explosive and out of control behavior after the trial what an unstable fool he is. There will be more incidents in his future. No doubt you will back your hero then, too.
. Good. Now that I did the heavy lifting for you boomer, go read the story and get back to me. You're thinking is typical for boomers... Never admitting wrong, never seeing past your own limitations... You don't give a shit about all those black on black killings do you? Where is your fake outrage and concern for them ? You've proven my point once again that this incident was ONLY about race to the liberals and payback.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49886 Apr 1, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Good. Now that I did the heavy lifting for you boomer, go read the story and get back to me. You're thinking is typical for boomers... Never admitting wrong, never seeing past your own limitations... You don't give a shit about all those black on black killings do you? Where is your fake outrage and concern for them ? You've proven my point once again that this incident was ONLY about race to the liberals and payback.
You don't read or comprehend real well, do you? How many times do I have to say that murder is murder and the color of the murderer and the victim are not a concern as much as is the act itself, that is wrong regardless of the race involved. Yes, black on black murder concerns me very much, but I would guess that like all those who put race ahead of the act, you are the one who really doesn't give a shit. In fact, I would guess that you celebrate it with the words and tone on race that you display on here. I will read the story, but I can tell you in advance, whoever is right is right, and whoever is wrong is wrong. The race does not concern me, but it damned sure does you. If stupid was painful you would never get out of the trauma unit.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#49887 Apr 1, 2014
You disagree with the Good Book? Why, you little old heretic you.

In the 80s everybody was worried the Japanese were taking everything over, but they didn't. Now it's the Chinese. Buying property. It's called the free enterprise system, dude. Try to keep your paranoia in check.

Churchill was a bloated, arrogant English imperialist. Good riddance to him and his British Empire, which has been reduced to a third rate country. Sweet.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49888 Apr 1, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Rock a lady got her baby shot dead by a Black teen last year, while she begged for the kids life. Almost ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE. Why? Black on white crime isn't newsworthy. White on Black crime? Newsworthy!
I hope the black man that shot that baby never sees the light of day again. I saw a lot of coverage of it on all the national networks, CNN, Fox and MSNBC.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#49889 Apr 2, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "State of Florida", a poster here, not some imaginary Communist threat about letting the government decide.

This place is such a hoot! Communism is your main worry when it's the Capitalists who are bleeding you dry.
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#49890 Apr 2, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
That case (the one you mention) was the one that was all over the media....TV, radio, newspapers, etc. It was actually the Trayvon Martin case that was shoved aside, completely ignored, with Zimmerman allowed to walk free that very night. It received NO coverage until people like me started signing petitions and writing letters pointing out the injustice of Zimmerman walking free while an innocent kid was dead for no reason except a bully (Zimmerman) thought he should take the law in his hands..
Victoria

Sparta, NC

#49891 Apr 2, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
People who have to fall back on nasty comments just reveal they are losing the argument. Be aware that I know that.

What you are discussing is CAPITALISM. The Capitalists in America are selling out to China because they don't give a damn about this country, they only care about getting even richer. And it's not the COMMUNISTS you should blame but the CAPITALISTS who are supported by the very corrupt party you vote for....the Republican party.

Those government regulations and laws you people hate so much, they are the ONLY thing that stands in the way of China buying the entire country. That's right. Because if the GOP had their way, any rich person willing to sell out this country for another buck is okay with them.

So you can whine until the cows come home about COMMUNISTS and China, while your very own political party is the one doing their best to hand America over to the highest bidder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Jimbo 175,649
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 43 min Julia 4,186
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 45 min Mgtn Res 74,202
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RepugliKKKans 100,875
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr WFO 82,629
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 hr Benign 63,054
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) 13 hr MVanderwall 310
More from around the web