Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49883 Apr 1, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese are on a real estate buying spree all over America. In fact, in some cases large chunks of land are actually being given to them. Yes, given to them for promises of jobs. China is on the way to becoming the dominant land owner in the entire country. Are people in our government selling out to a Communist superpower giving physically own ship of our country? In China, like this country now, the government is involved in everything. For example, when the Chinese purchased Smithfield Foods, they suddenly owned 460 large farms and became the top employer in dozens of communities all over the United States. With the government blessing. Several big deals in New York City went down. Zhang Xin, CEO of Soho China , joined forces with the wealthy Safra family (the Banco Safra firm) of Brazil to buy a stake in the General Motors Building in Midtown, Dalian Wanda Group, another Chinese developer, is planning to build a greenfield luxury hotel in Manhattan. With this kind of property comes control of our government.
No, we do not need to worry about the Communist minded people in this country. People who call themselves Americans like you. Keep letting the Freeloaders run the county.
Do you normally go around with your head buried up your a$$.
Don't worry Taxpayer. For years, English liberals laughed at Churchill, called him insane, called him an alarmist. They weren't laughing during the Blitz.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49884 Apr 1, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You back a killer like the fool you are. I have told you that if Martin was a white kid, I would say that he was killed for no reason Right is right, wrong is wrong. Zimmerman has shown from his explosive and out of control behavior after the trial what an unstable fool he is. There will be more incidents in his future. No doubt you will back your hero then, too.
. Good. Now that I did the heavy lifting for you boomer, go read the story and get back to me. You're thinking is typical for boomers... Never admitting wrong, never seeing past your own limitations... You don't give a shit about all those black on black killings do you? Where is your fake outrage and concern for them ? You've proven my point once again that this incident was ONLY about race to the liberals and payback.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49886 Apr 1, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. Good. Now that I did the heavy lifting for you boomer, go read the story and get back to me. You're thinking is typical for boomers... Never admitting wrong, never seeing past your own limitations... You don't give a shit about all those black on black killings do you? Where is your fake outrage and concern for them ? You've proven my point once again that this incident was ONLY about race to the liberals and payback.
You don't read or comprehend real well, do you? How many times do I have to say that murder is murder and the color of the murderer and the victim are not a concern as much as is the act itself, that is wrong regardless of the race involved. Yes, black on black murder concerns me very much, but I would guess that like all those who put race ahead of the act, you are the one who really doesn't give a shit. In fact, I would guess that you celebrate it with the words and tone on race that you display on here. I will read the story, but I can tell you in advance, whoever is right is right, and whoever is wrong is wrong. The race does not concern me, but it damned sure does you. If stupid was painful you would never get out of the trauma unit.
Red Square

Mills River, NC

#49887 Apr 1, 2014
You disagree with the Good Book? Why, you little old heretic you.

In the 80s everybody was worried the Japanese were taking everything over, but they didn't. Now it's the Chinese. Buying property. It's called the free enterprise system, dude. Try to keep your paranoia in check.

Churchill was a bloated, arrogant English imperialist. Good riddance to him and his British Empire, which has been reduced to a third rate country. Sweet.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49888 Apr 1, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Rock a lady got her baby shot dead by a Black teen last year, while she begged for the kids life. Almost ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE. Why? Black on white crime isn't newsworthy. White on Black crime? Newsworthy!
I hope the black man that shot that baby never sees the light of day again. I saw a lot of coverage of it on all the national networks, CNN, Fox and MSNBC.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#49889 Apr 2, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Communist thinking let the government decide. They do a better job the a jury of peers. You know like Hitler and his SS.
That's "State of Florida", a poster here, not some imaginary Communist threat about letting the government decide.

This place is such a hoot! Communism is your main worry when it's the Capitalists who are bleeding you dry.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#49890 Apr 2, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Rock a lady got her baby shot dead by a Black teen last year, while she begged for the kids life. Almost ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE. Why? Black on white crime isn't newsworthy. White on Black crime? Newsworthy!
That case (the one you mention) was the one that was all over the media....TV, radio, newspapers, etc. It was actually the Trayvon Martin case that was shoved aside, completely ignored, with Zimmerman allowed to walk free that very night. It received NO coverage until people like me started signing petitions and writing letters pointing out the injustice of Zimmerman walking free while an innocent kid was dead for no reason except a bully (Zimmerman) thought he should take the law in his hands..
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#49891 Apr 2, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese are on a real estate buying spree all over America. In fact, in some cases large chunks of land are actually being given to them. Yes, given to them for promises of jobs. China is on the way to becoming the dominant land owner in the entire country. Are people in our government selling out to a Communist superpower giving physically own ship of our country? In China, like this country now, the government is involved in everything. For example, when the Chinese purchased Smithfield Foods, they suddenly owned 460 large farms and became the top employer in dozens of communities all over the United States. With the government blessing. Several big deals in New York City went down. Zhang Xin, CEO of Soho China , joined forces with the wealthy Safra family (the Banco Safra firm) of Brazil to buy a stake in the General Motors Building in Midtown, Dalian Wanda Group, another Chinese developer, is planning to build a greenfield luxury hotel in Manhattan. With this kind of property comes control of our government.
No, we do not need to worry about the Communist minded people in this country. People who call themselves Americans like you. Keep letting the Freeloaders run the county.
Do you normally go around with your head buried up your a$$.
People who have to fall back on nasty comments just reveal they are losing the argument. Be aware that I know that.

What you are discussing is CAPITALISM. The Capitalists in America are selling out to China because they don't give a damn about this country, they only care about getting even richer. And it's not the COMMUNISTS you should blame but the CAPITALISTS who are supported by the very corrupt party you vote for....the Republican party.

Those government regulations and laws you people hate so much, they are the ONLY thing that stands in the way of China buying the entire country. That's right. Because if the GOP had their way, any rich person willing to sell out this country for another buck is okay with them.

So you can whine until the cows come home about COMMUNISTS and China, while your very own political party is the one doing their best to hand America over to the highest bidder.
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#49892 Apr 2, 2014
Red Square wrote:
It's called the free enterprise system, dude. Try to keep your paranoia in check.
He describes capitalism at its best and then whines about communism. And he completely ignores the fact that the ONLY thing standing in the way of his imaginary NIGHTMARE of America being sold to China is our government.... which he hates so much.

The irony is breathtaking!
Victoria

Fleetwood, NC

#49893 Apr 2, 2014
TSF wrote:
Making this case a black/white racial thing is puzzling to me. Zimmerman is Hispanic (not white) and Martin was black. So gangs of blacks went out beating the hell out of isolated whites because of what an Hispanic person did. Then the US president and US AG mouth off trying to subvert the rule of law decision of a jury. Totally inappropriate.
<quoted text>
Zimmerman made it racial. He is on tape making his hateful profiling clear to anyone who heard it.

The police that night made it racial. They wouldn't have let a black Zimmerman free that night if he had killed a white Trayvon Martin.

Trayvon Martin was not doing anything wrong. Zimmerman was the aggressor. I don't give a damn that Zimmerman got a scratch on his head....he deserved much worse. He stalked & killed an innocent kid just walking home from the store.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49894 Apr 2, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. The man's name was Roderick Collins. I think it happened either in Rochester, NY or Greece, NY... The incident was a few years back... Maybe 2008 or 2009...
This is such an importamt case that when you google Roderick Collins, you get some Facebook information, but no murder case.
Ben

Greer, SC

#49896 Apr 2, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman made it racial. He is on tape making his hateful profiling clear to anyone who heard it.
The police that night made it racial. They wouldn't have let a black Zimmerman free that night if he had killed a white Trayvon Martin.
Trayvon Martin was not doing anything wrong. Zimmerman was the aggressor. I don't give a damn that Zimmerman got a scratch on his head....he deserved much worse. He stalked & killed an innocent kid just walking home from the store.
If it will make you shut up, your right, everything above is correct. Happy now, can this kid rest, even his parents have laid him to rest. No body liked what happened but it's OVER. You are the biggest racist on here. You are no better that the publicity hounds Sharpton and Jackson. Get a picket sign and go demonstrate somewhere about it. Keep the racial washing machine churning.
Rock

Harrison, TN

#49897 Apr 2, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
This is such an importamt case that when you google Roderick Collins, you get some Facebook information, but no murder case.
. Put in some of the other info too. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll double check.
Rock

Harrison, TN

#49898 Apr 2, 2014
State, the male he shot was named Christopher Cervini. I got more info from that as well.
Rock

Harrison, TN

#49899 Apr 2, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
. In Georgia there was some consistent coverage. Not sure what other news agencies did with the story. I can't imagine the coverage, the outrage, the marches that would go on if it were the other way around. Hope that dude fuckin fries...no, scratch that... Let that baby's family deal with him themselves.
Rock

Harrison, TN

#49900 Apr 2, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't read or comprehend real well, do you? How many times do I have to say that murder is murder and the color of the murderer and the victim are not a concern as much as is the act itself, that is wrong regardless of the race involved. Yes, black on black murder concerns me very much, but I would guess that like all those who put race ahead of the act, you are the one who really doesn't give a shit. In fact, I would guess that you celebrate it with the words and tone on race that you display on here. I will read the story, but I can tell you in advance, whoever is right is right, and whoever is wrong is wrong. The race does not concern me, but it damned sure does you. If stupid was painful you would never get out of the trauma unit.
. Keep up your delusions boomer. I've enjoyed getting you liberals to hop on one leg at my comments and keen observations. And you not finding that story only proves once again that RACE is the all important issue for liberals.
TSF

Angier, NC

#49901 Apr 2, 2014
Uh oh. The republican nightmare is coming true. Obamacare is starting to work. 7 million have signed up. Poor people will have a chance to get medical care. The insurance companies cannot cancel you as soon as you get sick. There is no lifetime limit on your coverage like before. Horror of horrors.
Seeing that Obamacare is starting to work, republikans have now stopped voting to repeal it. Now they are voting to replace it with their almost identical plan. If that can be accomplished, they will get credit for solving the health care problem of 35,000 people dying each year because they have no insurance. That is the problem. Who gets credit? Let's just start calling it Republicare. Then maybe we can get on with running the government instead of voting about Obamacare every day for the past 2 years.
TSF

Angier, NC

#49902 Apr 2, 2014
Republikans have solved the moral crisis as well as gender income disparity . They are going to encourage every female to get married so she can stay home and take care of her children, her house , husband and stop all this gallivanting around the workplace creating and inflaming lust. Great plan.

This plan will get more women voting republican. It isn't republicans who need to change, its women.
State of Florida

Fayetteville, NC

#49903 Apr 2, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. In Georgia there was some consistent coverage. Not sure what other news agencies did with the story. I can't imagine the coverage, the outrage, the marches that would go on if it were the other way around. Hope that dude fuckin fries...no, scratch that... Let that baby's family deal with him themselves.
It was a tragic and horrible case indeed. In regard to protests and marches conducted by minority groups, did you ever have to march and protest to establish your own rights and freedom, or was it automatically given to you at birth? I don't think so. Do you understand why those who did have to make sacrifices for freedom would use this method as a tool when they feel that an injustice has been served? Also, if I am not mistaken, I think the KKK did march in protest of this baby killing in Georgia, but I am not positive. If so, Do you think it was OK for the Klan to protest? Then, what's the problem with protests?
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49904 Apr 2, 2014
TSF wrote:
Uh oh. The republican nightmare is coming true. Obamacare is starting to work. 7 million have signed up. Poor people will have a chance to get medical care. The insurance companies cannot cancel you as soon as you get sick. There is no lifetime limit on your coverage like before. Horror of horrors.
Seeing that Obamacare is starting to work, republikans have now stopped voting to repeal it. Now they are voting to replace it with their almost identical plan. If that can be accomplished, they will get credit for solving the health care problem of 35,000 people dying each year because they have no insurance. That is the problem. Who gets credit? Let's just start calling it Republicare. Then maybe we can get on with running the government instead of voting about Obamacare every day for the past 2 years.
You think? Something tells me that you are celebrating a bit early. A whole lot of people are having to deal with extreme deductibles. I think this works to the Republican advantage. Most of the people who signed up already had insurance they were happy with. Now, a lot of these people are stuck with plans they didn't want to begin with. Plus, these ACA insurance companies require huge federal subsidies, dragging the economy further to the abyss. Declaring victory too soon is not a good thing. I remember a President on an aircraft carrier declaring victory....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Skylar 233,724
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min dixie 83,101
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Weepy 91,220
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 min hashtagTraitorTrump 105,453
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 8 min Vet 85,990
Election Who do you support for State House in Kentucky ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ryan 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) 6 hr america first 13
More from around the web