Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49624 Mar 29, 2014
The key to the next elections, will be Democrats. If Democrats crossover, the election goes to the Republicans. What you guys refuse to acknowledge, is that there are a lot of people negatively affected by Obamacare. That's what will sink your boat. Of course, you can blamt the loss of the Senate, on the Koch brothers.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49625 Mar 29, 2014
"Blame the loss".
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49626 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You were against Obama Care from the get go and have voiced strong opposition since it's inception. Don't say you didn't know about the plan as it was a campaign issue. You can keep your voice. I have no objections. That has never been an issue.
I supported it from the gate. I know this, for a good reason. I argued with my wife about it.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49627 Mar 29, 2014
I thought universal health care would be great. I thought it was affordable, I thought it could be done. But the ball was dropped. Obamacare will stay, but it will bear not much resemblance to what it started out as. For a lot of people, the "affordable" part is the hangup.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49628 Mar 29, 2014
States, would you have supported Bush, if he had instituted universal healthcare?
TSF

Angier, NC

#49630 Mar 29, 2014
Not exactly a dead heat. 0.0%+ 2.1% divided by 8 years = 0.26% per year average for the Bush years.

2.3% divided by 4 =.5% per year. So that means that Obama's average per year of job creation is 100% greater that that during the Bush years.

The fallacy here is the assumption that presidents create jobs.
Waco 1909 wrote:
According to Wikipedia, Bush was 0.0 % job increase in his first term, 2.1% in his second term, Obama stands at 2.3 so far, almost a dead heat, and both are behind Reagan , at 2.69 in his last term. Both are far behind..... CARTER???
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49631 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
States, would you have supported Bush, if he had instituted universal healthcare?
I don't know. He never proposed it. If Jesus would have been a Muslim, would you support him?
I don't know. He never proposed it.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49632 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>That's a start, admitting your faults. Now what kind of ebonic lingo is "to two" is that what you're wearing now at the mental hospital? And yes it's me the REAL Victoria, the locales sometimes vary, Lumberton, Sparta, etc.
The real Victoria does not respond on a middle school level. A pig in a poke. People are not that stupid. Now, here come the fake posts using my name, but I have faith that people will be able to tell who is the real me and who is not. Good luck.
TSF

Angier, NC

#49633 Mar 29, 2014
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I think independents will be the key. Most independents have considerably more than bumper sticker intelligence.
Waco 1909 wrote:
The key to the next elections, will be Democrats. If Democrats crossover, the election goes to the Republicans. What you guys refuse to acknowledge, is that there are a lot of people negatively affected by Obamacare. That's what will sink your boat. Of course, you can blamt the loss of the Senate, on the Koch brothers.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49634 Mar 29, 2014
TSF wrote:
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I think independents will be the key. Most independents have considerably more than bumper sticker intelligence.
<quoted text>
The typical Republican voters cast a ballot on what they are'against', and not what they are' for'. Generally they are against Democrats. What they are for has never been revealed.
Waco 1909

Rutherfordton, NC

#49636 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The real Victoria does not respond on a middle school level. A pig in a poke. People are not that stupid. Now, here come the fake posts using my name, but I have faith that people will be able to tell who is the real me and who is not. Good luck.
Don't be a target State.I can handle it, I'm used to it man.But really, humor me, would you have voted for Bush, had he proposed healthcare?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49637 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be a target State.I can handle it, I'm used to it man.But really, humor me, would you have voted for Bush, had he proposed healthcare?
That would have been a strong point for him. It would depend on the other issues of the campaign. Probably, if he had promised not to go to war to revenge daddy's enemy, that would have made a very strong point for a vote. Over 3000 soldiers would still be alive, and there would be no need for so many wounded warriers commercials on Fox News. The deficit would also be reduced by several trillion.
Rock

Mooresville, NC

#49638 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Lumberton Victoria is not a Democrat, of that you can be sure. He (yes, I feel confident it's a he) wants to slander my "name", and a fellow Democrat wouldn't do that.
huh
Rock

Mooresville, NC

#49639 Mar 29, 2014
Victoria wrote:
<quoted text>
Lumberton Victoria is not a Democrat, of that you can be sure. He (yes, I feel confident it's a he) wants to slander my "name", and a fellow Democrat wouldn't do that.
evil twin, parallel universe? Does she got a goatee?
Rock

Mooresville, NC

#49641 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The typical Republican voters cast a ballot on what they are'against', and not what they are' for'. Generally they are against Democrats. What they are for has never been revealed.
. My dude got laughed at by both sides and ridiculed by the media... Republican establishment savaged Ron Paul... If he had run , he would be our president... I have no doubt of this.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49642 Mar 29, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be a target State.I can handle it, I'm used to it man.But really, humor me, would you have voted for Bush, had he proposed healthcare?
The trolls think they are so intelligent, but they always post is the same slanderous fashion that makes it so obvious. Their purpose is always just that. We may be in political opposition most of the time and will hurl some slurs at each other from time to time, but I still don't like to see anyone get dogged.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49643 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The trolls think they are so intelligent, but they always post is the same slanderous fashion that makes it so obvious. Their purpose is always just that. We may be in political opposition most of the time and will hurl some slurs at each other from time to time, but I still don't like to see anyone get dogged.
State I went back to posts from 2010 and people are arguing about the same things here. Kind of funny, really, even the insults are familiar! The trolls are legion, I don't worry about them, you have to respond to a person, by who they say they are. You and I are political adversaries of extreme emotion, but I think you're a great guy. Bet you're a bit surprised. Know why I respect you? You're very human. Emotional, but relentlessly well-meaning. You keep coming back. You and TSF provide a sounding board for me, because I usually get more from talking to those I disagree with, than those I do. Of course, i'm still a jerk!! ;)
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#49644 Mar 29, 2014
Sure , you're a jerk, but I enjoy the pissing on each other. OK, that's enough love. Let's go back to getting pissed off.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#49645 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Sure , you're a jerk, but I enjoy the pissing on each other. OK, that's enough love. Let's go back to getting pissed off.
I'm pissed out for today State. This game is in overtime, and it's crash city for me. Hasta LA vista....
Rock

Franklin, NC

#49646 Mar 29, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans selectively have no memory of events prior to January 20, 2009.
. What the fuck are you talking about? You never hear republicans talkin bout Ronald Regan? They joke about the peanut farmer, swoon over the gipper, pass quickly over NWO lover GB the elder, laugh and fret over that party animal and still hold some reverence towards that cowboy from WASP Maine... The rock star keeps his show going... Plenty of bread and circus for the masses... Long as you the right "mass"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min General Robert E Lee 90,892
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Just call me ABE 2 256,506
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 49 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 108,345
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Part McShartz 1,052
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 hr YIM 97,829
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Thu PrehistoricPharts 159
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu Alvin Boss 83,901
More from around the web