Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Benson, NC

#47668 Feb 19, 2014
I thought it would be nice to travel to the GW Bush presidential library and read some of his pop out books. He certainly gave a lot of people time to pursue hobbies.
Return of the King wrote:
<quoted text> We've gone from second to seventeenth in favorable business environment.Like Pelosi said, who needs jobs, we can all just have more time to pursue our hobbies, like photography,painting, living under the bridge, starving, etc.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47669 Feb 19, 2014
Ahh yes. The good old days that never were back in 2008. Failing banks, 1 millions jobs per month being LOST, stock market crashing, US auto industry bankrupt, fraudulent securities called derivatives, WorldCom, Enron, 10 trillion dollars national debt with 1/2 trillion per year in interest only, exploding deficit. Obama just didn't fix the republican crash fast enough
Facts Hurt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think your one embellished event took the U.S. to number 46 in the world - good try though - it has been 5 years of suppression that is being noticed by the world. "A" for effort - "F" for substance.
Desperate

Greer, SC

#47670 Feb 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
I thought it would be nice to travel to the GW Bush presidential library and read some of his pop out books. He certainly gave a lot of people time to pursue hobbies.
<quoted text>
Looks like people will need to be living in the library soon.At least they'll have healthcare, although the deductible will be too high to actually use it.Pelosi's comments are turning out to be predictive.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47671 Feb 19, 2014
Worrying about Bush? Little late for that.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47672 Feb 19, 2014
Not really late. I worried from the moment I saw him on TV on Sept 11, 2001 reading "My Pet Goat" and then going into hiding.
waco 1909 wrote:
Worrying about Bush? Little late for that.
Facts Hurt

United States

#47673 Feb 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
Ahh yes. The good old days that never were back in 2008. Failing banks, 1 millions jobs per month being LOST, stock market crashing, US auto industry bankrupt, fraudulent securities called derivatives, WorldCom, Enron, 10 trillion dollars national debt with 1/2 trillion per year in interest only, exploding deficit. Obama just didn't fix the republican crash fast enough
<quoted text>
You really are mentally challenged - what does your ludicrous rambling have with the U.S. going to #46 in the world for Free Press - tell me what does it have to do with it Genius? Here is a hint - not everybody is as challenged and brainwashed as you.

U.S. Median income June 2009 = 54478
U.S. Median income June 2013 = 52098
Source U.S. Census Bureau.

His own PARTY overwhelmingly regrets voting for OBummer the 2nd time--LOL
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47674 Feb 19, 2014
Low life NRA Republican, Ted Nugent, calling the President of the US " a subhuman mongrel". Who does he think he is to demean the office of the President in this disrespectful manner?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#47675 Feb 19, 2014
Ben wrote:
" In her hear-me-roar mode, Hillary Clinton told an audience of New York University students Thursday that the best thing a woman in public life could do was not take it personally.“It’s important to learn how to take criticism seriously but not personally, and to do that you have to be willing to hear what others who are your critics are saying and to evaluate where they are coming from,” she said.
What a relief to know that the woman who felt persecuted by the world in her husband’s administration has learned an important life lesson. Now all she has to do is spread the gospel to her supporters. Don’t be a whiny woman seems to sum it up the best. Stop craving victimhood, ladies!"
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/18/3942225...
. Too bad she didn't take her own damn advise 453 years ago; she might have turned out to be a decent lady...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#47676 Feb 19, 2014
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
. "Let's say it together TSF, it was BOTH parties who pissed on America and said it was rain." Wash, rinse and repeat.
Rock

Franklin, NC

#47677 Feb 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
Low life NRA Republican, Ted Nugent, calling the President of the US " a subhuman mongrel". Who does he think he is to demean the office of the President in this disrespectful manner?
1st amendment State. Bush was basically called a retarded, brain dead clown rapist for 8 years... I'm sure he didn't curl into the fetal position when he heard that...Obama is a big boy; he can handle the shit storm too...
Rock

Franklin, NC

#47678 Feb 19, 2014
Yea, what's up with the NRA did law man? Thought you liked a well armed public.
TSF

Benson, NC

#47679 Feb 19, 2014
Rock, I agree. Both parties are still pissing down our back and trying to claim its raining.
Crazy part is that most voters , of each party, firmly believe the BS spewed forth by their party's simplistic noise machines..
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>. "Let's say it together TSF, it was BOTH parties who pissed on America and said it was rain." Wash, rinse and repeat.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47680 Feb 19, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text> 1st amendment State. Bush was basically called a retarded, brain dead clown rapist for 8 years... I'm sure he didn't curl into the fetal position when he heard that...Obama is a big boy; he can handle the shit storm too...
The office of the President was never demeaned in this way under Bush and you know it. I hear Republicans all the time say, "I don't hate the man, Obama. I hate his policies"...Bull shit. Ted Nugent was not referring to his politcies. He was referring to the person. If the Taliban called your President a "subhuman mongrel", would you take sides with them? Just glad that I don't support the same party as Ted Nugent.
Return of the King

Greer, SC

#47682 Feb 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The office of the President was never demeaned in this way under Bush and you know it. I hear Republicans all the time say, "I don't hate the man, Obama. I hate his policies"...Bull shit. Ted Nugent was not referring to his politcies. He was referring to the person. If the Taliban called your President a "subhuman mongrel", would you take sides with them? Just glad that I don't support the same party as Ted Nugent.
Hello officer State. This is my new Topix name.Or, you can call me"The artist formerly known as waco".Artist,a-hole, whatever makes you happy. I think that Obama thinks he is doing the right thing.I really can't hate the guy.He is just wrong.He's highly intelligent, obviously sensitive.Frankly I find it hard to believe that he orders drone strikes, but there you have it, people are complex.Ted is sadly, an idiot. Idiots are not contained only in one political party. Hard tines are coming, my Topix friend.Very hard times.I wonder what will happen.I'm resigned to the worst, however. The American empire is beginning to crumble, I must hasten to add, that's only my humble opinion. Perhaps you think the best is next to come?
TSF

Benson, NC

#47683 Feb 19, 2014
My fear is that all this political pessimism will turn into a self fulfilling prophesy. That would be sad but not totally unexpected. Never, in the history of mankind have a people had such bounty as the American people, yet they bitch whine cry and attack each other because they cannot have more and cannot have everything like they want it. Its like a nation of spoiled brats self destructing. Hopefully, it will turn around and cycle the other direction soon.
<quoted text> Hello officer State. This is my new Topix name.Or, you can call me"The artist formerly known as waco".Artist,a-hole, whatever makes you happy. I think that Obama thinks he is doing the right thing.I really can't hate the guy.He is just wrong.He's highly intelligent, obviously sensitive.Frankly I find it hard to believe that he orders drone strikes, but there you have it, people are complex.Ted is sadly, an idiot. Idiots are not contained only in one political party. Hard tines are coming, my Topix friend.Very hard times.I wonder what will happen.I'm resigned to the worst, however. The American empire is beginning to crumble, I must hasten to add, that's only my humble opinion. Perhaps you think the best is next to come?
Rock

Franklin, NC

#47684 Feb 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
. Bullshit. You can make a better point than that.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47685 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text> Hello officer State. This is my new Topix name.Or, you can call me"The artist formerly known as waco".Artist,a-hole, whatever makes you happy. I think that Obama thinks he is doing the right thing.I really can't hate the guy.He is just wrong.He's highly intelligent, obviously sensitive.Frankly I find it hard to believe that he orders drone strikes, but there you have it, people are complex.Ted is sadly, an idiot. Idiots are not contained only in one political party. Hard tines are coming, my Topix friend.Very hard times.I wonder what will happen.I'm resigned to the worst, however. The American empire is beginning to crumble, I must hasten to add, that's only my humble opinion. Perhaps you think the best is next to come?
Fortunatey, I am not as pesemistic as you. I think you would be hard pressed to find an idiiot on our side that is the equal of Ted Nugent. But, I will hear you out.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#47687 Feb 19, 2014
pesimistic...sorry, King of the Spelling Bee
Facts Hurt

Silver Spring, MD

#47688 Feb 19, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
How about bill maher - he wishes personal misfortune on right leaning people. msnbc does the same - both talentless maher and the whole crew of msnbc do this DAILY. BTW how much cum can Chris Matthews slug from the czar? I am betting a quart a day. Just saying. His husband must be jealous. And now the WH wants spies in the newsrooms -what a shredding a freedom. Bill ayres must be happy
Facts Hurt

Silver Spring, MD

#47689 Feb 19, 2014
Record number of food stamp recipients in 2013 - Wow another change.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/03/29/f...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Julia 258,957
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 94,111
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr American Vet 109,030
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG Pork 99,193
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 5 hr Mel 63
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Wed treason watch 83,936
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue Myra 20,066
More from around the web