Ben

Lenoir, NC

#43278 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koch brothers FUNDED 67,042,064.00 to GROUPS DENYING CLIMATE CHANGE. The Kock brothers, David and Charles are the third richest in America. They with the help of their daddy amassed an incredible fortune in the oil business. Their privately held company reveues last year were estimated at 100 billion. Each brother is worth 21.5 billion dollars. 196 million dollars in total was distributed in the last 10 years to conservative causes and institutions. They funnel money through 501c3 tax-exempt fondations. They own the tea party (teapublicons), americans for prosperity, freedom works, citizens for a sound economy and heritage action. As rich as they are, they certainly aren't very smart or they would be helping to pay down the national debt instead of funding "you bunch of losers".....
This message paid for by: Rehabilitation for republiCONS on the Koch Cane.
I guess the Obama's are the only ones that believe "fostering entrepreneurship, education, human services, at-risk youth, arts and culture, and medical research." is a good thing, right?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#43279 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao, God I love you. Personally I want Donald Trump to run, so we can all see what he looks like when he gets his hair parted on the other side:O
I love it when opponents count their eggs before they hatch! Hey,maybe y'all can just go ahead and inaugurate Hillary today!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43280 Oct 14, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems your party has a lot of problems and divisions. I just hope you run one of the tea party favorites (possibly Palin, Cruz, Ryan or Paul) in 2016. See if you can get that done for us. Waco has already come out for Cruz and hopes to bring Taxpayer with him. Which one do you like?( no all of the above allowed,please) Thanks Pro.
I'll go with Cruz or Paul, P or VP either way. Should be a cake walk for either after the Commucrats have destroyed the economy and since Hillary has WAY to many skeletons in her closet, ie her debacle in Benghazi!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43281 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koch brothers FUNDED 67,042,064.00 to GROUPS DENYING CLIMATE CHANGE. The Kock brothers, David and Charles are the third richest in America. They with the help of their daddy amassed an incredible fortune in the oil business. Their privately held company reveues last year were estimated at 100 billion. Each brother is worth 21.5 billion dollars. 196 million dollars in total was distributed in the last 10 years to conservative causes and institutions. They funnel money through 501c3 tax-exempt fondations. They own the tea party (teapublicons), americans for prosperity, freedom works, citizens for a sound economy and heritage action. As rich as they are, they certainly aren't very smart or they would be helping to pay down the national debt instead of funding "you bunch of losers".....
Last time I checked,private individuals can donate to whatever they want,without getting your approval first. Demohomos notwithstanding.

Location hidden

#43282 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, etc..., all donors to the Commucrat Party, aren't very smart either because they donated to the Commucrats instead of using their money to pay for the Ruler's spending spree!
Got it

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43283 Oct 14, 2013
TRY this global warming link. You'll have to enter it yourself. http/dailymail.co.uk/news/arti cle-24151

Location hidden

#43284 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao, God I love you. Personally I want Donald Trump to run, so we can all see what he looks like when he gets his hair parted on the other side:O
What's funny is the Ruler wouldn't even sit down and have a debate with Trump on the economy. Why? Because the Ruler is clueless, he doesn't even know how the economy works.....without a teleprompter!

Location hidden

#43285 Oct 14, 2013
I still would've loved to see Newt tear the Ruler a new one in a debate.....but the Ruler was scared of him too!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#43286 Oct 14, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the Obama's are the only ones that believe "fostering entrepreneurship, education, human services, at-risk youth, arts and culture, and medical research." is a good thing, right?
The Koch brohters are not funding any of the above. What they are funding with their money is terrorism, in the hopes of over throwing the American government.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#43287 Oct 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
I still would've loved to see Newt tear the Ruler a new one in a debate.....but the Ruler was scared of him too!
Oh yea, "Cry Baby" Newt. The one who shut down the govt. because he wasn't allowed to seat himself in the front of a plane with Clinton, Bush and Reagan but instead was made sit in back and to exit at the rear. BOO WHO Newt got his feelings hurt:(

Location hidden

#43288 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea, "Cry Baby" Newt. The one who shut down the govt. because he wasn't allowed to seat himself in the front of a plane with Clinton, Bush and Reagan but instead was made sit in back and to exit at the rear. BOO WHO Newt got his feelings hurt:(
I see you, like most Commucrats, watch to much state run media!
You should really do your own research and not believe everything you hear, atleast it would help to make you appear that you know what your talking about!

Location hidden

#43289 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koch brohters are not funding any of the above. What they are funding with their money is terrorism, in the hopes of over throwing the American government.
The Ruler along with the Commucrats have already done a great job of overthrowing the American Govt, the Koch brothers along with the TEA Party are just trying to take it back and give it to the rightful owners....the American People!
TSF

Greenville, NC

#43290 Oct 14, 2013
The Koch brothers have been funding the tea party organizers for years . Their objective is to fill the idiot munchkins heads with FOS ideology and trick them into voting against their own interests and more tax breaks for the rich (Koch BROTHERS).
Republikans do not want democracy and could give a shit about the poor and middle class pubs. It would be comical if it were not so pathetic.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The Ruler along with the Commucrats have already done a great job of overthrowing the American Govt, the Koch brothers along with the TEA Party are just trying to take it back and give it to the rightful owners....the American People!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43291 Oct 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
The Koch brothers have been funding the tea party organizers for years . Their objective is to fill the idiot munchkins heads with FOS ideology and trick them into voting against their own interests and more tax breaks for the rich (Koch BROTHERS).
Republikans do not want democracy and could give a shit about the poor and middle class pubs. It would be comical if it were not so pathetic.
<quoted text>
YEAH,that must be it! You care so much about middle class republicans! Y'all are just sympatico! Demodopes talk,nothing happens!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43292 Oct 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I love it when opponents count their eggs before they hatch! Hey,maybe y'all can just go ahead and inaugurate Hillary today!
Same as counting the eggs before they hatch with Obamacare. All speculation that you fail to realize.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43293 Oct 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I'll go with Cruz or Paul, P or VP either way. Should be a cake walk for either after the Commucrats have destroyed the economy and since Hillary has WAY to many skeletons in her closet, ie her debacle in Benghazi!
I'm with you. May be as good a selection as Romney. I hope Karl Rove waves in with a prediction.

Location hidden

#43294 Oct 14, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's wrong for people to fund groups denying climate change.

If anyone has gotten rich off of the climate change theory it would be Al Gorey and that's ok? His theory has been proven wrong more times than it has right. Would you agree those that donated to his theory about climate change are as mislead as those that donated to groups denying climate change?

People are free to donate, give, etc to groups they support whether you or I agree with them. Doesn't make them bad people because we don't agree with their "ideology".

Allen

Penrose, NC

#43295 Oct 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I see you, like most Commucrats, watch to much state run media!
You should really do your own research and not believe everything you hear, atleast it would help to make you appear that you know what your talking about!
The only thing that's wrong about my statement is that it was Carter on that plane not Reagan. Gingrich was invited aboard Air Force One to attend the funeral of Israeli Prime Minister, Yitzhak Rabin. It upset him when Clinton neglected to come to the back of the plane and discuss the budget crisis. To top it off he and Bob Dole, the senate majority leader were ask to exit by way of the back ramp after arriving back at Andrews Air Force Base.

Google it: Newt Gingrich "cry baby"
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#43296 Oct 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The Ruler along with the Commucrats have already done a great job of overthrowing the American Govt, the Koch brothers along with the TEA Party are just trying to take it back and give it to the rightful owners....the American People!
Let's just wait and see how the Ameican people judge the actions of the Ted Cruz and the tea party? Are you willing to accept their final judgement of just who is responsible?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#43297 Oct 14, 2013
Google it-Barack Obama,The New Democrat God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 5 min WTSenior 1,242
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 10 min Living Wage 4,388
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 31 min fitness-guru 64,797
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Injudgement 165,516
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 36 min TN Voter 164,617
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 45 min Justaminute 79,419
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 1 hr You Damn Fool 96
More from around the web