Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42951 Oct 7, 2013
I think the fire bombing of Tokyo killed more people than Hiroshima TSF, I suppose you know that Kurt Vonnegut Jr. was in Dresden during the bombings, also there was no military reason to bomb beautiful Dresden at all.Bomber Harris received a lot of criticism for Dresden, even in England.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42952 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
German humor.
ha ha!
State of Denial

Charlotte, NC

#42953 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
The fair only comes around once a year here. I don't think I have mentioned fairness until just now. But exactly why is it ok to gush out welfare to the rich and get chinchy with hungry children?
Unlike you, I would be just a vicious with the rich as the poor. Oh no. That isn't the republican way
<quoted text>
Forget political party affiliation way and try doing things because it's the right thing to do.

You get on here and moan and groan about welfare for the rich CONSTANTLY. This leads me to believe you're more than a tad bit jealous of their success. You want them to give away the money they've earned because they have more. Wake up smell the roses. Why should anyone be penalized for being wealthy. I know you're going to say it's because they're able to have more tax write offs and it's not fair. Well, life's not fair get over it. Speak to the IRS about changing the tax codes to take money from people that have earned it. Hell, they can do everything else. They're now into the healthcare business. Do you think it's right for the IRS to penalize people for standing against being forced to purchase healthcare or anything when they don't want it. Do you think it's right for the IRS to target and audit groups that disagree with the current party in the WH. Does it not bother you at all that one day you might be a target because you're a man, own a dog, like fast food, drive a certain make of car etc. Those were just hypotheticals.

While all this crap about the shutdown is going on, try giving the citizens of this country a little credit. We can all do our part to help out those in need. You greedy thing. Have you ever thought about buying some extra food to take to a soup kitchen, food pantry at your church or a local church or organizations that depend on donations to do the job you and I are too lazy to get out and do. Notice I included myself.

Get off the government bandwagon and start being your own man. Your co-dependence on the government is nauseating.



“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42954 Oct 7, 2013
No TSF, I'm at a real hospital, but prayer can't hurt!
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42955 Oct 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
You misunderstand.Health care professionals got their info on Obamacare before the general public.Makes sense.Never said I'm being refused treatment.I said, I don't know what my status under Obamacare will be.
Spoken like a true member of the "party of stupid". Obamacare didn't work for my sister, even though it hadn't started yet. I don't know if it will work for me. I'm just a republiCON, who doesn't know whether to crap or go blind. Instead of writing "don't touch this" on your body parts just write "replace this" on your forehead.

On the other hand good luck with your surgery, hopes for a speedy recovery:)
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42957 Oct 7, 2013
Jealous of money someone has earned? No. Pissed about giving them MY money, yes. You worry about redistribution to the poor but fall all over yourself in support of gushing out welfare to the rich,$1.2 trillion dollars of it annually. Call me greedy if you like. I would stop welfare, period. I would start with the most expensive first, the wealthy. That is such a foreign notion that the neocon shit birds think I am a liberal and the la de dah liberals think I am tea party.
As a white male politically incorrect unaffiliated voter, you think I have not been a target already? You are FOS.
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget political party affiliation way and try doing things because it's the right thing to do.
You get on here and moan and groan about welfare for the rich CONSTANTLY. This leads me to believe you're more than a tad bit jealous of their success. You want them to give away the money they've earned because they have more. Wake up smell the roses. Why should anyone be penalized for being wealthy. I know you're going to say it's because they're able to have more tax write offs and it's not fair. Well, life's not fair get over it. Speak to the IRS about changing the tax codes to take money from people that have earned it. Hell, they can do everything else. They're now into the healthcare business. Do you think it's right for the IRS to penalize people for standing against being forced to purchase healthcare or anything when they don't want it. Do you think it's right for the IRS to target and audit groups that disagree with the current party in the WH. Does it not bother you at all that one day you might be a target because you're a man, own a dog, like fast food, drive a certain make of car etc. Those were just hypotheticals.
While all this crap about the shutdown is going on, try giving the citizens of this country a little credit. We can all do our part to help out those in need. You greedy thing. Have you ever thought about buying some extra food to take to a soup kitchen, food pantry at your church or a local church or organizations that depend on donations to do the job you and I are too lazy to get out and do. Notice I included myself.
Get off the government bandwagon and start being your own man. Your co-dependence on the government is nauseating.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#42958 Oct 7, 2013
What is hard to understand with the shutdown? Why in the hell does the media want to imply Republicans have shutdown government?

Freaking retards! And the vast majority of the American people are to damn brainwashed to no the difference.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42959 Oct 7, 2013
What is really stupid is that with 800,000 federal workers laid off, congress now says they will get paid for staying home. WTF
That is costing taxpayers over 250,000,000 dollars per day. Why close it if you are going to pay them anyway?
The Enemy Within wrote:
What is hard to understand with the shutdown? Why in the hell does the media want to imply Republicans have shutdown government?
Freaking retards! And the vast majority of the American people are to damn brainwashed to no the difference.
Franklin Citizen

Webster, NC

#42960 Oct 7, 2013
What have you ever done for NC? Nothing I bet.

Bet you just whine and complain, and point fingers.

Your input isn't needed here, I Bleed blue of Greensboro, NC

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#42961 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>What is really stupid is that with 800,000 federal workers laid off, congress now says they will get paid for staying home. WTF
That is costing taxpayers over 250,000,000 dollars per day. Why close it if you are going to pay them anyway?
This is nothing new and was expected to happen. The furloughed workers during the 1995-1996 shutdown were retroactively paid as well.

Nancy Pelosi said the ones at home are "non-essential" jobs. If this is the case why aren't those "non essential" jobs eliminated?
State of Denial

Charlotte, NC

#42962 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
Jealous of money someone has earned? No. Pissed about giving them MY money, yes. You worry about redistribution to the poor but fall all over yourself in support of gushing out welfare to the rich,$1.2 trillion dollars of it annually. Call me greedy if you like. I would stop welfare, period. I would start with the most expensive first, the wealthy. That is such a foreign notion that the neocon shit birds think I am a liberal and the la de dah liberals think I am tea party.
As a white male politically incorrect unaffiliated voter, you think I have not been a target already? You are FOS.
<quoted text>
If you're pissed about giving your money, then why do you keep harping on welfare to the rich. At least they're out working to make money. I say start from the bottom up. Stop handouts to the welfare kings and queens and actually propose they WORK for a living. The wealthy are contributing by paying taxes no matter how much you think they're getting a break.

I'm not full FOS, I'm full of reality. I know from raising children that if they're given everything they want without understanding the concept of earning money to purchase things they want, we become enablers.

You sir are an enabler because you have a beef with the wealthy. You don't believe in ending welfare for everyone, only the wealthy. You've stated it over and over and then you throw a few crumbs about stopping welfare for the poor after your rants about the wealthy.

You can stop "welfare" for the wealthy and they'll still be wealthy; however, can you say the same about the poor. Do you really think they may actually look around and decide they need to work and pay their own way?
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42963 Oct 7, 2013
You sir are FOS. Welfare to the wealthy consumes more than $1.2 trillion dollars per year from the US treasury. The wealthy are the most conspicuous, most expensive welfare queens and deadbeats of all.
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're pissed about giving your money, then why do you keep harping on welfare to the rich. At least they're out working to make money. I say start from the bottom up. Stop handouts to the welfare kings and queens and actually propose they WORK for a living. The wealthy are contributing by paying taxes no matter how much you think they're getting a break.
I'm not full FOS, I'm full of reality. I know from raising children that if they're given everything they want without understanding the concept of earning money to purchase things they want, we become enablers.
You sir are an enabler because you have a beef with the wealthy. You don't believe in ending welfare for everyone, only the wealthy. You've stated it over and over and then you throw a few crumbs about stopping welfare for the poor after your rants about the wealthy.
You can stop "welfare" for the wealthy and they'll still be wealthy; however, can you say the same about the poor. Do you really think they may actually look around and decide they need to work and pay their own way?
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42964 Oct 7, 2013
Bank of America gets a $20 billion dollar bailout from the US government. That's $20,000,000,000 of OUR tax money. Then the man who helped drive the bank into near insolvency , Ken Lewis, gets a$125,000,000 severance package. WE paid for that package . That is just one example involving just one man. A logical person intending to end welfare would start with the most expensive welfare queens first. Idiots want to start with the least expensive and most helpless, the children. That is why I think you are either stupid or dishonest or both.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42965 Oct 7, 2013
The most non productive, corrupt and counter productive federal employees are those in congress. We need to start with eliminating their pay. Then eliminate those sugar daddy jobs invented for their cronies that we are paying for.

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nothing new and was expected to happen. The furloughed workers during the 1995-1996 shutdown were retroactively paid as well.
Nancy Pelosi said the ones at home are "non-essential" jobs. If this is the case why aren't those "non essential" jobs eliminated?

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#42966 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>The most non productive, corrupt and counter productive federal employees are those in congress. We need to start with eliminating their pay. Then eliminate those sugar daddy jobs invented for their cronies that we are paying for.
Term limits are needed now more than ever.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42967 Oct 7, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true member of the "party of stupid". Obamacare didn't work for my sister, even though it hadn't started yet. I don't know if it will work for me. I'm just a republiCON, who doesn't know whether to crap or go blind. Instead of writing "don't touch this" on your body parts just write "replace this" on your forehead.
On the other hand good luck with your surgery, hopes for a speedy recovery:)
Allen you're the only person on here that makes me laugh.Now, if you'd read my post carefully, you'd know I said that her doctors quit their practices and became company doctors, as they said that Obamacare would cost them money.Then,I said at this point, she remains unaffected by Obamacare otherwise.The surgery came out ok, I had a Republican doctor!:)

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42968 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
Bank of America gets a $20 billion dollar bailout from the US government. That's $20,000,000,000 of OUR tax money. Then the man who helped drive the bank into near insolvency , Ken Lewis, gets a$125,000,000 severance package. WE paid for that package . That is just one example involving just one man. A logical person intending to end welfare would start with the most expensive welfare queens first. Idiots want to start with the least expensive and most helpless, the children. That is why I think you are either stupid or dishonest or both.
BANK OF AMERICA is the crookedest corporation on earth.
State of Denial

Charlotte, NC

#42969 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
You sir are FOS. Welfare to the wealthy consumes more than $1.2 trillion dollars per year from the US treasury. The wealthy are the most conspicuous, most expensive welfare queens and deadbeats of all.
<quoted text>
You sir still did not answer my question. If welfare were cut off as you would like it to be to everyone, who would fare better?

REALITY is the rich. So what if they don't get tax breaks, they'll get it some other way-i.e. passing on the cost to the consumers.

Do you think the poor will finally see living off the government is not a means of income and get a job?

I agree with you and some other poster about getting rid of government "non-essentials" without pay who are living off the government for doing nothing as well and term limits on those elected to Congress. BTW, Congress is just like the poor with their hands out taking money from us and they don't do a darn thing but vacation and name call for a living. I'll go as far as saying the POTUS is as lazy as Congress and all he wants to do is have pissing contests with anyone that disagrees with him. Kick him out too and his Obamacare or Romney care or whatever you guys want to call it and be done with whole crowd.

As citizens we could do a better job than the crowd in Washington. We would protect each other, feed those that are really in need and expect a day's work for a day's pay and make healthcare affordable by not forcing people to by but negotiating with insurance companies for reasonable/fair health insurance and if they don't want to play, then they'll figure it out when they're left in the dark. It's not rocket science.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#42970 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
I believe you are right about incidents governmental terrorism.
Sand Creek, Waco, Wounded Knee are domestic examples. The fire bombing of Dresden on Feb 13, 1945 killed 135,000. That was more killed than in either Nagasaki or Hiroshima . The bomber crews were even told "this is a terror raid".
NY on 9.11.01 was a terror raid ON the USA by SAUDIs . So Dubya responded by attacking Iraq. Obama has been effectively terrorizing
the terrorists with drone strikes and by killing Bin Laden.
However, I am unaware of any domestic governmental terrorism during Obama's tenure. Perhaps you could enlighten me.
<quoted text>
I am sure you wouldn't because you support a fascist terrorist government that has destroyed America. Hitler and his supports did not think they were criminals either.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#42971 Oct 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
Your sister's doctors quit before Obamacare even started, according to you. Your doctor is refusing to treat you because of Obamacare and you have not even signed up for Obamacare yet?. I really do not understand that. If you can pay for your treatement and/or already have insurance, what does Obamacare have to do with anything? If your doctor is that irrational, it may be better if he doesn't treat you. I empathize with your situation. I have experienced the same situation long before Obama was even elected.
<quoted text>
People like you have already made most of America a third world country now you want to make the medical system third as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min Dalai Lama 99,121
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Just call me Abe 3 258,837
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 39 min The WB 94,014
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr treason watch 83,936
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr NOT MY PRESIDENT 109,003
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 hr Myra 20,066
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) 15 hr Myra 162
More from around the web