Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42786 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
With a deeply divided electorate, laws can't be passed.Our forefathers recognized the potential tyranny of a slight majority.Dens don't want to negotiate? Fine.Don't.Shut it down, keep it shut down.I'm self-employed,I don't get a thing from the communist American govt.....
What? Ua! Sounds good to me.
Zundapp

Greer, SC

#42787 Oct 1, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom DeLay took care of the 2 party system in Texas in 1992. The last Democrat to carry the state in a Presidential election was Jimmy Carter in 1976 after Watergate.
Whats your point? Millions voted for the dem candidate in Texas in 2012.As a matter of fact,I seem to recall a dem from Texas,as president,pushing through the civil rights act.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42788 Oct 1, 2013
Actually, more like losing that much per day.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No all we have is a fascist criminals running the country.
Naysayer

Charlotte, NC

#42789 Oct 1, 2013
Changed my mind. Got insurance. 3 months ago I called my health insurance company to see if I could get coverage with a higher deduction & a lower premium. They said no. To-day I got it. Was paying $535.00 for me & 3 kids. Now $375.00 I work for a small business and they did not offer insurance to their employees. They have been railing against Obama Care. When I announced the coverage they offered to pay $100.00 a month towards it & the same for all employees who get insurance. I am in shock. Thank you God.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42790 Oct 1, 2013
WOW.You sure got in quick! That's amazing! I'm happy for you.So far, I can't get through.Yep Can't get through.Funny, you getting through so fast.Almost like you're a damn liar.And to think, they said younger people would be paying more.Well, maybe I can get through tomorrow...
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42791 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen you know, I worked for the p.o. for twenty years.Before that, five years at Teledyne Exploration , and before that six years at the Southland Corporation, and two years in the army.I tell you this, since we're so close.....
Waco man, was just pushing your buttons this morning. I am happy for you. Welcome to NC, glad you're doing well for yourself. Hope you have many good years here, but I still don't like your politics. LoL

“Vote”

Houston

#42792 Oct 1, 2013
Damn Allen I can't believe you said that.But, sure appreciate that.You know me, my politics are liable to change minute by minute.
100 Missions

Clemmons, NC

#42793 Oct 1, 2013
The media and the political spin idiots are trying their best to scare the people by making a huge deal out of this shut down. I even heard one reporter locally state that this was a first in American history and was a sign of the gloom that may lie ahead. WHAT? Where was this yuppie idiot educated? He needs to get his money back. This is the 18th time in our 237 year history that the government has shut down over budget disagreements. The last was in 1995/1996. The end was not reached. Society did not fall. It won't this time either. The bottom line is that Americans should show total disregard and not jump on the train that the Washington idiots and thugs want us to. Send a clear message to government that we don't need you anyway!!!
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42794 Oct 1, 2013
John Boehner, wussy weeper of the house, let a small group of republican fringe extremist shut down the government. There is no goal, no plan , no strategy, just a chance to prove to tea party idiots that they will actually piss in the pudding.
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

#42795 Oct 2, 2013
Naysayer wrote:
Changed my mind. Got insurance. 3 months ago I called my health insurance company to see if I could get coverage with a higher deduction & a lower premium. They said no. To-day I got it. Was paying $535.00 for me & 3 kids. Now $375.00 I work for a small business and they did not offer insurance to their employees. They have been railing against Obama Care. When I announced the coverage they offered to pay $100.00 a month towards it & the same for all employees who get insurance. I am in shock. Thank you God.
Yes the taxpayer is paying the other 160 bucks. Money they earned and now do not have for their family. Thanks using the government to steal for you freeloader.
JohnHamhock

Waxhaw, NC

#42796 Oct 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
John Boehner, wussy weeper of the house, let a small group of republican fringe extremist shut down the government. There is no goal, no plan , no strategy, just a chance to prove to tea party idiots that they will actually piss in the pudding.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/10/...

dem-0s never showed up, they shut down the gubmint.

It would take an asbolute IDIOT not to see that dem-0s are killing this country.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42797 Oct 2, 2013
Well, well now that the government is shut down, just where is Ted Cruz? Seems that he is MIA. I hope the ba$turd is in Texas choking on "Green Eggs and Ham".

“Vote”

Houston

#42798 Oct 2, 2013
Cruz was on TV last night.Man, that guy means what he says!A real American, for sure.The democrats have successfully shut down the govt., due to their refusal to negotiate.It's a shameful day to be a democrat.I doubt if democrats will negotiate over the debt ceiling either, so they will then TOTALLY shut down the country.Looks like the democrats have a god complex.

“Vote”

Houston

#42799 Oct 2, 2013
My dear, Cruz is not a bastard.He is a man who has a belief, and intends to act on that belief.Demonizing ones opponents is ultimately self defeating.Which is why Cruz never calls democrats a bunch of filthy names.He respects others opinions, even when they are opposed to his own.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42800 Oct 2, 2013
What this republikan advertisement empty chair stunt shows is two things:
1. The extent to which republikans will go to deceive the public into shifting blame for the republican shutdown.
2. The ignorance of the voters in believing that this was even an official meeting.

Only the idiots were deceived by this. Apparently, you were one of those.
JohnHamhock wrote:
<quoted text>
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/10/...
dem-0s never showed up, they shut down the gubmint.
It would take an asbolute IDIOT not to see that dem-0s are killing this country.

“Vote”

Houston

#42801 Oct 2, 2013
This is America.Whenever someone takes a stand,, the media turns on that person like a wolverine on a kitten.Hate sells, hate gets viewers! Look at MSNBC!
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42802 Oct 2, 2013
You do not negotiate with terrorist or extortionist. Caving in to tantrums rewards and encourages inappropriate behavior. If this is allowed to succeed , we will be shutting down the government every month or so to protest something that congress has passed that some small extremist group does not like. Starve the beast strategy doesn't work so well if the beast is willing to go without food longer than you. Finally, I hope the democrats and Obama have had enough to stand up and fight these thug bullies.
I already see some republican crawfishing. They tried yesterday to re-open parts of what they had closed. The public is not deceived by this or the empty chair stunt. Let them get full credit for the REPUBLIKAN SHUTDOWN. Keep it closed.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42803 Oct 2, 2013
Cruz is an idiot bully. He has gone and made old wussy John Boehner, speaker of the republican house, cry again. Waa,Waa. Please do not take away my speakership. I will let you crash the economy and put a million people out of work if you will just let me keep my speakership. If Obama caves, he is a bigger pussy than Boehner.
waco1909 wrote:
My dear, Cruz is not a bastard.He is a man who has a belief, and intends to act on that belief.Demonizing ones opponents is ultimately self defeating.Which is why Cruz never calls democrats a bunch of filthy names.He respects others opinions, even when they are opposed to his own.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42804 Oct 2, 2013
Politics is a blood sport. Get used to it . Hopefully the democrats have finally learned that belly up to avoid conflict just leads to more conflict. The only way to stop a bully is to make him bleed every time he starts on you, even if you lose many battles, you will eventually win the war..
I kind of thought Obama really had some guts hidden somewhere.

Maybe this time we will see a real fight.
waco1909 wrote:
This is America.Whenever someone takes a stand,, the media turns on that person like a wolverine on a kitten.Hate sells, hate gets viewers! Look at MSNBC!

“Vote”

Houston

#42805 Oct 2, 2013
So when republicans stand up for what's right, they're bullies? You're a piss poor excuse for a German.:) Oh, those mean old republicans! Their either wussies or bullies! ooohhhh, they're so mean!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Jay 244,256
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr BIG Pork 93,453
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr General Robert E Lee 84,100
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Johnny R 106,311
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 15t... (Nov '14) Wed littleboy 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Wed positronium 6,379
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Tue rnormanii 26
More from around the web