Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
100 Missions

Clemmons, NC

#42766 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen old girl, bipolar disability doesn't have to last forever,do some reading on"bipolar", sometimes it simply goes away. Yeah, old Waco is self-employed now! You should be happy for me, and the taxpayers! Remember Allen, political adversaries don't HAVE to be mortal enemies.
Very true. I worked with guy once that was bipolar. He was a damn good pilot and commanded a squadron. You just didn't want to piss him off.He never got violent but just would rant for hours until he calmed down. Hell I think we all have a touch of it.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42767 Oct 1, 2013
Allen, to be more precise, I sell reloads, reloading equipment, reloading tools, primers, brass, and ammo.Also scopes, laser sights, and gunsmithing.Guns are not in my repertoire.
100 Missions

Clemmons, NC

#42768 Oct 1, 2013
Hey, with the government shut down maybe Holder won't have the money to sue NC. What a jerk that clown is. Total disgrace.
100 Missions

Clemmons, NC

#42769 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen, to be more precise, I sell reloads, reloading equipment, reloading tools, primers, brass, and ammo.Also scopes, laser sights, and gunsmithing.Guns are not in my repertoire.
Just wondering Waco....with the price of ammo through the roof can you make a decent profit at all?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#42770 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Allen old girl, bipolar disability doesn't have to last forever,do some reading on"bipolar", sometimes it simply goes away. Yeah, old Waco is self-employed now! You should be happy for me, and the taxpayers! Remember Allen, political adversaries don't HAVE to be mortal enemies.
I don't think your condition just simply went away. I think that you just used it to your advantage. You flipped and then you flopped. As a matter of fact, I am happy for you. Actually I think you should run for congress. You'd fit right in. Lol. If not for your wife most likely you'd still be in Texas scam'n the government. Good luck to ya old boy, oh and keep your head straight and your books. If not you might just find yourself in headlines.

“Vote”

Houston

#42771 Oct 1, 2013
Yes"100" we reload to save money for people.Plus, we don't rip people off.Really don't have to.People need to save their BRASS! That's the most costly part of ammo.

“Vote”

Houston

#42772 Oct 1, 2013
Our location near, but not in, Charlotte is a benefit to us.People aren't shy about driving twenty miles out of Charlotte to save MONEY!

“Vote”

Houston

#42773 Oct 1, 2013
Somehow Allen I don't think you're really happy for me.Call it a hunch.
Voter

Charlotte, NC

#42774 Oct 1, 2013
Gooooooooooo Ted Cruz. Keep that government shut down. We should elect some more foreigners. That Canadian is good.

“Vote”

Houston

#42775 Oct 1, 2013
Allen you know, I worked for the p.o. for twenty years.Before that, five years at Teledyne Exploration , and before that six years at the Southland Corporation, and two years in the army.I tell you this, since we're so close.....
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42776 Oct 1, 2013
Lets find out. Stop paying defense contractors, that should hurt even more people as workers are laid off. Stop paying the cops, firemen, teachers, public utility workers, highway patrol, the governor, health department-- hell just fire all of them. Meat inspections stopped today. That's ok, I don't eat a lot of meat anyway and its probably a good idea to avoid meat until this is over because then you might really need Obamacare. Let the kids sit home all day watching TV, if a fire starts , heck just let it burn and all the cops do is write down what happened anyway--who needs them?. Lets close the court system and empty out the prisons, dump toxic waste into the water system .. I think we should continue this for at least another month and default on debt. That will really bring about economic ruin to the US and world. Lets all just also shoot ourselves in both feet to show how obstinate we are. This self destructive behavior thing is really a trip, especially for republikans. Give them all the fun they want. We can just burn books for heat this winter. Wheeeeee!!
Independent wrote:
Let each side stick to their guns. Don't budge. Let the shutdown continue & see how it turns out. What's the worst that can happen.

“Vote”

Houston

#42777 Oct 1, 2013
Can't wait for the debt ceiling.
Observer

Charlotte, NC

#42778 Oct 1, 2013
Looks like Texas has had it with Cruz
http://www.newswest9.com/story/23580030/recen...

“Vote”

Houston

#42779 Oct 1, 2013
LOOKS like Texas democrats have had it with Cruz.The rest of us are just fine with him.
Observer

Charlotte, NC

#42780 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
LOOKS like Texas democrats have had it with Cruz.The rest of us are just fine with him.
Can you remember the last time the editorials in a Texas newspaper criticized a Republican?

“Vote”

Houston

#42781 Oct 1, 2013
Yes, I can.Perry was criticized several times, along with others.Remember, there ARE SEVERAL MILLION DEMOCRATS in Texas, especially Houston and San Antonio areas...believe it or not, Texas is actually a two party state....
Observer

Charlotte, NC

#42782 Oct 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Yes, I can.Perry was criticized several times, along with others.Remember, there ARE SEVERAL MILLION DEMOCRATS in Texas, especially Houston and San Antonio areas...believe it or not, Texas is actually a two party state....
Tom DeLay took care of the 2 party system in Texas in 1992. The last Democrat to carry the state in a Presidential election was Jimmy Carter in 1976 after Watergate.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42783 Oct 1, 2013
Voter wrote:
Gooooooooooo Ted Cruz. Keep that government shut down. We should elect some more foreigners. That Canadian is good.
Like obama.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42784 Oct 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Lets find out. Stop paying defense contractors, that should hurt even more people as workers are laid off. Stop paying the cops, firemen, teachers, public utility workers, highway patrol, the governor, health department-- hell just fire all of them. Meat inspections stopped today. That's ok, I don't eat a lot of meat anyway and its probably a good idea to avoid meat until this is over because then you might really need Obamacare. Let the kids sit home all day watching TV, if a fire starts , heck just let it burn and all the cops do is write down what happened anyway--who needs them?. Lets close the court system and empty out the prisons, dump toxic waste into the water system .. I think we should continue this for at least another month and default on debt. That will really bring about economic ruin to the US and world. Lets all just also shoot ourselves in both feet to show how obstinate we are. This self destructive behavior thing is really a trip, especially for republikans. Give them all the fun they want. We can just burn books for heat this winter. Wheeeeee!!
<quoted text>
We have saved 300 mil, Already go go go shut down.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#42785 Oct 1, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats and republicans alike passed Obamacare into law in 2010. Republicans in congress have wasted time and money trying to defund it. And what about the time and money that has been wasted on immigration reform or gun control. Truth is we have an over paid, do nothing, spiteful, racist congress. Congress controls how government money is spent but, I guess you blame the POTUS.
No all we have is a fascist criminals running the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Go TRUMP 239,676
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 11 min Sea Hawk 1,306
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 25 min Mgtn Res 92,118
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 84,254
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr HELLary Clinton 666 105,929
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 25 Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Aug 25 So Stupid 53
More from around the web