Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 2,052)

Showing posts 41,021 - 41,040 of55,609
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer I think old Omar just doesn't like us.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Rumor is, that federal troops wool be unleashed on gun owners after the 2014 elections, going house to house to impound legal guns.Resistance is futile?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

TSF, since you're paying less under Obamacare, perhaps you will share with the rest of the class, how you came to this conclusion? Hmmmm?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

TSF, MARK MY WORDS, UNDERLINE THIS, I'M GOING TO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE when this tsunami of a health care program blows up in your face! SAVE THIS POST!.I'M not going ANYWHERE!
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Ohmar doesn't like women because he loves camels and pigs. If he beholds the body of a nude woman, it could create and inflame lust for a human female and cause him to be unfaithful to his pig . This is the same twisted concept of morality that believes killing innocents pleases God, Jesus, Allah, or any other deity. Dictating the behavior, thoughts, actions and rules for everyone else with an "official state" religion codified into state law is the objective of these misguided and self deceived Taliban idiots. Some of these turds are American, others are camel drivers.
waco1909 wrote:
Taxpayer I think old Omar just doesn't like us.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Mail from BlueCross Blueshield which indicates that my premiums , starting January 1, 2014 would be decreased by $45 per month per person. My insurance person read the information and tells me this is the case. I have no reason to doubt her.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, since you're paying less under Obamacare, perhaps you will share with the rest of the class, how you came to this conclusion? Hmmmm?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

TSF are you part of a teachers union? My best friends mom is a retired teacher, with Blue Cross Blue Shield, and her rates are increasing SUBSTANTIALLY. I'M at a loss to explain the differences here.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Hopefully, you are wrong. Insurance isn't an emotional issue with me, its just a cost issue of providing insurance for myself and my employee family. I am not forced or fined for not having it since there are not 50 employees. Some information tells me that the medical costs will be lowered by Obamacare, other information indicates that Armageddon will be its consequence. My bet is that doctors and hospital administrators will resist weaning off their cash cow and that also, some of the double billing, lack of standardized charges for services and medical fraud will be eliminated. So, I do not expect Armageddon nor do I expect heavenly perfection. I just expect some changes, like not cancelling insurance because someone gets sick.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, MARK MY WORDS, UNDERLINE THIS, I'M GOING TO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE when this tsunami of a health care program blows up in your face! SAVE THIS POST!.I'M not going ANYWHERE!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

TSF, if I'm wrong, I promise you I will admit it on this forum.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

What is the source of this rumor? I did see a letter, dated in June 2013 , showing UN objectives with regards to guns and gun control . Unless all democrats are elected into congress, and I do not see that happening, this seems doubtful. The most dangerous situation to our country would be for either party to gain complete control. NC is a good example of that catastrophic event.
waco1909 wrote:
Rumor is, that federal troops wool be unleashed on gun owners after the 2014 elections, going house to house to impound legal guns.Resistance is futile?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Obama said some good things in his UN address, I almost has a stroke!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Omar wrote:
<quoted text> Ask yourself, are you not so wise, why does every country hate Americans so? It is to amuse, you all hate each other.As is said here, you deserve each of another.You can stand not before us.Fat cowards, kill us from afar in your predator, safe safe.You can not look us in the eye, but we will do it for. you
Oh we stand before you alright and hey Jack you want a look in the eye, get up off your yellow belly. You and yours slither around the globe preying on the weak and unsuspecting like snakes in the grass. Pit vipers hell bent on destruction. There is no god in you, nor with you. Only a demon full of hate for life and mankind. You will reap what you sow and death will not be kind to you as you look into it's eyes.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

I think little Omar is gonna get his ass kicked at Terrorist School...
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz' faux filibuster, 19+ hours on the floor and no potty break. What do you want to bet he's wearing a depends? I hope he's not wearing one and craps himself until it runs into his sock tops. Lol.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

I am not part of a teacher's union. I don't think NC has a teachers union. Many years ago I was a member of International Union of Electrical, Radio and machine Workers union. I do not want or need a union now since I have worked for myself for years. I cannot explain the difference. I know little of insurance. That is why I depend on my insurance person. Also because dealing with insurance people aggravates me to no end.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF are you part of a teachers union? My best friends mom is a retired teacher, with Blue Cross Blue Shield, and her rates are increasing SUBSTANTIALLY. I'M at a loss to explain the differences here.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I think little Omar is gonna get his ass kicked at Terrorist School...
Lol, that's right.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

My friend earns ten thousand a year, falls through the cracks a far as Obamacare is concerned, in this state.
ayuzzi

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
You don't think that just might be the Gun Lobby wanting to sell MORE guns? You need 10 or 20 more right?

Won't that be an impeachable offense when Obama confiscates your guns? And won't that be the end of the Democrat Party?

Do you REALLY believe shit like that? Why don't you take a little chill pill and buy more guns while you still can. LOL
ayuzzi

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
My friend earns ten thousand a year, falls through the cracks a far as Obamacare is concerned, in this state.
That's because your idiot Governor (playing politics)refused the federal funds to expand its Medicaid program.

There may be another strategy for them:

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/health/2013/08...
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Ted Cruz is grandstanding for tea party points for Ted Cruz. His own party members are against this insanity. If it even had a chance of working, it will hurt Americans in many ways. It will hurt the republican party. The vote is today. My prediction is that the bill will be sent back to the House of Representatives. If it isn't, Obama will veto the bill. There is not enough votes to override a veto. The whole thing is senseless, just like voting 41 times on the same thing. Junior High School kids would run the country better.
Allen wrote:
Ted Cruz' faux filibuster, 19+ hours on the floor and no potty break. What do you want to bet he's wearing a depends? I hope he's not wearing one and craps himself until it runs into his sock tops. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,021 - 41,040 of55,609
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••