TSF

Clayton, NC

#40809 Jun 30, 2013
That could be true but it does not reflect my experience with the IRS. My group is definitely NOT conservative , yet we were singled out as well as cancelled out as a non profit for frivolous reasons. Only after the submission of 42 pages of explanations, figures and details, was our tax exempt status reinstated. Do I suspect a conservative conspiracy? No. Non profits deserve extra scrutiny. Much financial mischief occurs under the guise of "common good" non profits.
waco1909 wrote:
Inspector General says conservative groups were indeed singled out for"special attention" compared to liberal orgs.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40810 Jun 30, 2013
EXAMPLE: Royce Everett helped direct $1.8 million dollars for lobbying and campaign donations in an effort to convince lawmakers to approve legislation that increases profits for the loan industry. Coincidentally, this was just days after the legislature approved and Governor McCorey signed legislation into law that raised interest rates to 30% and added late fees for short term loans. Everette--"That's the way it goes. Thom Tillis is a good person. Did he help us? Yes. So I support him."

Everette is right. That's how it goes in Raleigh. Pay to play.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Specifics would be nice.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#40811 Jun 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
That could be true but it does not reflect my experience with the IRS. My group is definitely NOT conservative , yet we were singled out as well as cancelled out as a non profit for frivolous reasons. Only after the submission of 42 pages of explanations, figures and details, was our tax exempt status reinstated. Do I suspect a conservative conspiracy? No. Non profits deserve extra scrutiny. Much financial mischief occurs under the guise of "common good" non profits.
<quoted text>
the numbers were 292 to 6.none of the six liberal organizations were delayed or denied.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#40812 Jun 30, 2013
John Adams was correct,competition between two polarizing political parties is destroying the United States of America.
justasayin

Henderson, NV

#40813 Jun 30, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
John Adams was correct,competition between two polarizing political parties is destroying the United States of America.
Sweetie, the only one destroying anything are your shitty diapers at the mental hospital and your bipolar pedophile junkie crackpot comments on this thread. Emlu's justasayin sweetie!
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

#40814 Jun 30, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, the only one destroying anything are your shitty diapers at the mental hospital and your bipolar pedophile junkie crackpot comments on this thread. Emlu's justasayin sweetie!
ohhh waco im gonna keep pretending to be people!i love you why dont you care???
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40815 Jun 30, 2013
I know for a fact that those numbers are off by at least 1, as evidenced by my own personal experience. Not a significant argument I know, but I believe ALL NON PROFITS deserve close scrutiny by the IRS. They need to add Save NC to their list.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> the numbers were 292 to 6.none of the six liberal organizations were delayed or denied.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40816 Jun 30, 2013
You keep using that "Save NC" and I can't find if the non-profit list. Is it a fragment of your imagination?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40818 Jun 30, 2013
Actually, with a $25,000 minimum membership, and my aversion to making or taking bribes, I am not a member and have not attended any of their meetings. If that organization is a frigament of imagination, they have certainly fooled Charlotte Observer and other news organizations.
justasayin wrote:
You keep using that "Save NC" and I can't find if the non-profit list. Is it a fragment of your imagination?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40819 Jun 30, 2013
Grow NC Strong is the superpac "non profit" which can collect unlimited amounts of "contributions" for Thom Tillis. You may want to join and make unlimited "contribtions" to Thom especially if you would like some underhanded legislation passed to favor you personal or business interests over the general public. Thom and the republikan legislature is open for business.
Waco 1909

Dallas, TX

#40820 Jun 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Grow NC Strong is the superpac "non profit" which can collect unlimited amounts of "contributions" for Thom Tillis. You may want to join and make unlimited "contribtions" to Thom especially if you would like some underhanded legislation passed to favor you personal or business interests over the general public. Thom and the republikan legislature is open for business.
That may be true T, but the real question on this thread is why are you denying your homosexuality and having sex with me when I was visiting North Carolina?
nooo

Morganton, NC

#40821 Jun 30, 2013
sure

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#40822 Jun 30, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>That may be true T, but the real question on this thread is why are you denying your homosexuality and having sex with me when I was visiting North Carolina?
hello allen martel ho. Still pretending to be me I see. What makes you think I'm visiting? Remember, I know how you follow me from thread to thread. I like to post little tidbits just for you. Are they real? Only the Shadow knows! Loser!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40823 Jun 30, 2013
Better lock your doors. Tomorrow starts the end of unemployment benefits for 70,000 in NC and those folks will get hungry pretty soon. By the end of August, around 140,000 more will be without unemployment benefits , and they might get hungry also. Good thing is that the berries will be ripe by then so they will not actually starve until winter hits. Also, republikans have given lawyers get an additional $50,000 in tax exclusions, so maybe they will help feed the hungry.
Kill Liberals

Wilkes Barre, PA

#40825 Jun 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Better lock your doors. Tomorrow starts the end of unemployment benefits for 70,000 in NC and those folks will get hungry pretty soon. By the end of August, around 140,000 more will be without unemployment benefits , and they might get hungry also. Good thing is that the berries will be ripe by then so they will not actually starve until winter hits. Also, republikans have given lawyers get an additional $50,000 in tax exclusions, so maybe they will help feed the hungry.
It's about time, you dumb azz. These lazy mother f***ers need to get up off their dying dead azz and get on their dying dead feet and get a f***ing job, you liberal piece of filth.

By the way, why don't you place a lit stick of dynamite up your azz retard.
Nasty

Marion, NC

#40826 Jun 30, 2013
Well it's time to lock your doors people the liberal democrats will be coming to steal your shit!
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40827 Jul 1, 2013
I wonder if by August, the NC employment numbers go up and the unemployment numbers go down? If that happens, I wonder what it could mean?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40828 Jul 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
Actually, with a $25,000 minimum membership, and my aversion to making or taking bribes, I am not a member and have not attended any of their meetings. If that organization is a frigament of imagination, they have certainly fooled Charlotte Observer and other news organizations.
<quoted text>
IS it a "non-profit"? Darn, is that such a hard question for you?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#40829 Jul 1, 2013
Kill Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time, you dumb azz. These lazy mother f***ers need to get up off their dying dead azz and get on their dying dead feet and get a f***ing job, you liberal piece of filth.
By the way, why don't you place a lit stick of dynamite up your azz retard.
Another incarnation of the insane"allen martel ho". The maniac always gives"herself" away with tone, content, and the repetitive use of certain words. Since"it"is a liberal, coming on as a hate-filled reactionary plays into"it's"agenda of making the right look like what in actuality"it"is "itself"... A hateful lowlife.... Don't worry allen.... You ho.... I'll keep everybody clued into how you operate. Remember you maladjusted misanthrope...(Get you dictionary)..... it's time to reap what you sow...
Nasty

Sweetwater, TN

#40830 Jul 1, 2013
It's time to lock your doors people the conservative Republicans are coming to take your shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 162,747
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr miss tuffet 160,455
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dix 78,387
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Chopper Read GED 57,784
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr zzzzz 739
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Guy 33,893
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 hr Not Landrieu 4,179

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE