Comments
39,021 - 39,040 of 58,026 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
cole

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40464
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Coverage may be unaffordable for low-wage workers"
WASHINGTON It's called the Affordable Care Act, but President Barack Obama's health care law may turn out to be unaffordable for many low-wage workers, including employees at big chain restaurants, retail stores and hotels. http://www.telegram.com/article/20130613/NEWS...
No kidding, been said how many times???
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40465
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
Republikans in the house and senate have known about and approved the phone and email eavesdropping of all US citizens for years. This has been occurring with the full support of congress on both sides.
BOTH SIDES
<quoted text>
So why not say "Congress" instead of "Republicans", again, bias does nothing to prove your point. It's like saying "a white man robbed a liquor store" instead of "a man robbed a liquor store". OR, you could say "BOTH SIDES" but no, YOU always say what......???
TSF

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40466
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Which party is pretending this has been happening without their knowledge and approval? That would be republikans Which party is creating fear and hatred of our US security agencies? That would be republikans. Why are republikans doing this? To obstruct Obama and try to gain political points, even at the expense of destroying the patriotism of Americans. Since Obama will not be running for president again , why are republikans campaigning against Obama? Because they are stupid and have nothing positive to contribute.
Who robbed the national treasury? That would be congress and their lobbyist .
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>So why not say "Congress" instead of "Republicans", again, bias does nothing to prove your point. It's like saying "a white man robbed a liquor store" instead of "a man robbed a liquor store". OR, you could say "BOTH SIDES" but no, YOU always say what......???
TSF

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40467
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Unfunded liability such as $1 trillion dollars to agro-business?
That on top the unfunded liability of an additional $1.3 trillion dollars to other rich persons and corporations? No, I will not skip the unfunded liability of $0.987 trillion dollars to social programs. The point is that stealing granny's social security just isn't going to be enough to pull us out with all this unfunded liability in welfare to the rich.
On the other hand, if we were to get serious and cut out all unfunded liabilities, starting with the most expensive ones to the rich and working our way down, our fiscal dilemma could be solved.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it might be too complicated for you to understand. The key term to remember is "unfunded liability.".
Cole

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40468
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
Which party is pretending this has been happening without their knowledge and approval? That would be republikans Which party is creating fear and hatred of our US security agencies? That would be republikans. Why are republikans doing this? To obstruct Obama and try to gain political points, even at the expense of destroying the patriotism of Americans. Since Obama will not be running for president again , why are republikans campaigning against Obama? Because they are stupid and have nothing positive to contribute.
Who robbed the national treasury? That would be congress and their lobbyist .
<quoted text>
you are beginning to sound shrill.Obama,right now,is destroying the country.That's why Obama is being discussed.Obama has almost no responses to the recent scandals.
TSF

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40469
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It isn't complicated enough to conceal it's obvious errors in attempting to blend annual deficits with cumulative debt.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it might be too complicated for you to understand. The key term to remember is "unfunded liability.".
Cole

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40470
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This isn't about lobbyists.Its about a president who uses IRS to intimidate political opponents.Its no shock that Obama denies federal disaster aid to states that voted against him.Obama froze American response to Bengazi to save Muslims.Obama is giving F-15 jets to Egypt? They certainly are not allies of America.Oh,that's right.They're Muslims.
TSF

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40471
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Right now, republikans are destroying our country. Thats why I am calling them out. Obama was stupid to even respond at all to the spying that was started under Dubya Bush-- with congressional approval of both parties.. Obama was stupid to fail to stop the spying on Americans that has been ongoing since 2002. It has served little useful purpose over the last 10 years, has consumed huge mounts of money and has invaded privacy in conflict with our constitution.
Cole wrote:
<quoted text> you are beginning to sound shrill.Obama,right now,is destroying the country.That's why Obama is being discussed.Obama has almost no responses to the recent scandals.
Cole

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40473
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
Right now, republikans are destroying our country. Thats why I am calling them out. Obama was stupid to even respond at all to the spying that was started under Dubya Bush-- with congressional approval of both parties.. Obama was stupid to fail to stop the spying on Americans that has been ongoing since 2002. It has served little useful purpose over the last 10 years, has consumed huge mounts of money and has invaded privacy in conflict with our constitution.
<quoted text>
Obama is buried in scandal.Obama is about to sign a treaty thst gives UN troops the authority to enforce gun regulations in our country.While you still maintain that republicans are the problem.Obama betrays us all,while you bitch about republican snafus of the past.
TSF

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40474
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IF Obama signs away our rights to the UN, he will become a traitor just like Dubya Bush when he cancelled the constitution and started spying on Americans. The political party of a traitor does not change the fact that he is a traitor.
Cole wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is buried in scandal.Obama is about to sign a treaty thst gives UN troops the authority to enforce gun regulations in our country.While you still maintain that republicans are the problem.Obama betrays us all,while you bitch about republican snafus of the past.
Cole

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40475
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TSF wrote:
IF Obama signs away our rights to the UN, he will become a traitor just like Dubya Bush when he cancelled the constitution and started spying on Americans. The political party of a traitor does not change the fact that he is a traitor.
<quoted text>
He is expected to sign tomorrow.Easy come,easy go? Remember this TSF.We are all in this together.
waco1909

Kenmore, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40476
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama has betrayed the Gay Community by not nationally legalizing same sex marriages.Our struggle and fight for Gay Rights marches on.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40477
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

TSF wrote:
Which party is pretending this has been happening without their knowledge and approval? That would be republikans Which party is creating fear and hatred of our US security agencies? That would be republikans. Why are republikans doing this? To obstruct Obama and try to gain political points, even at the expense of destroying the patriotism of Americans. Since Obama will not be running for president again , why are republikans campaigning against Obama? Because they are stupid and have nothing positive to contribute.
Who robbed the national treasury? That would be congress and their lobbyist .
<quoted text>
I guess there is not one other "party" member involved in the hearings??? BS, "Hatred" your kidding me right? Again, ONLY Republicans? BS, Obstruct? Obstruct what? BS. NO one has been able to "obstruct" anything. Remember Obamacare? How can ANYONE take away an American's "patriotism"? You are so fast to call people "stupid" and yet your party bias, shows what? Please remember there are a few Democrats in Congress, I guess they "robbed" as well.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40478
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TSF wrote:
When the patriot act passed, I thought the government would go this far. It is old news that every phone call and every email has been recorded since around late 2002. That has been on the internet and on the blogs for years. So why is the issue being pumped up today? What else is happening that needs this diversion of the public's attention??
<quoted text>
You need to read the "Act" and then look at the Articles that were extended. Most were set to expire. Here ya go: "On May 26, 2011, President Barack Obama signed the PATRIOT Sunsets Extension Act of 2011,[2] a four-year extension of three key provisions in the USA PATRIOT Act:[3] roving wiretaps, searches of business records (the "library records provision"), and conducting surveillance of "lone wolves" individuals suspected of terrorist-related activities not linked to terrorist groups.[4]" "On Saturday, February 27, 2010, President Barack Obama signed into law legislation that would temporarily extend for one year, three controversial provisions of the Patriot Act that had been set to expire:[178][179][180]

Authorize court-approved roving wiretaps that permit surveillance on multiple phones.
Allow court-approved seizure of records and property in anti-terrorism operations.
Permit surveillance against a so-called lone wolf, a non-U.S. citizen engaged in terrorism who may not be part of a recognized terrorist group.[181]" "On May 26, 2011, President Barack Obama used an Autopen to sign the PATRIOT Sunsets Extension Act of 2011,[2] a four-year extension of three key provisions in the USA PATRIOT Act while he was in France:[3]roving wiretaps, searches of business records (the "library records provision"), and conducting surveillance of "lone wolves" individuals suspected of terrorist-related activities not linked to terrorist groups.[4] Republican leaders[184] questioned if the use of the Autopen met the constitutional requirements for signing a bill into law.[185]"
TSF

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40479
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh hell, if he used an "autopen" then the whole thing is illegal even thought republikans and democrats passed the bills and presented them to the president for signing..
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read the "Act" and then look at the Articles that were extended. Most were set to expire. Here ya go: "On May 26, 2011, President Barack Obama signed the PATRIOT Sunsets Extension Act of 2011,[2] a four-year extension of three key provisions in the USA PATRIOT Act:[3] roving wiretaps, searches of business records (the "library records provision"), and conducting surveillance of "lone wolves" individuals suspected of terrorist-related activities not linked to terrorist groups.[4]" "On Saturday, February 27, 2010, President Barack Obama signed into law legislation that would temporarily extend for one year, three controversial provisions of the Patriot Act that had been set to expire:[178][179][180]
Authorize court-approved roving wiretaps that permit surveillance on multiple phones.
Allow court-approved seizure of records and property in anti-terrorism operations.
Permit surveillance against a so-called lone wolf, a non-U.S. citizen engaged in terrorism who may not be part of a recognized terrorist group.[181]" "On May 26, 2011, President Barack Obama used an Autopen to sign the PATRIOT Sunsets Extension Act of 2011,[2] a four-year extension of three key provisions in the USA PATRIOT Act while he was in France:[3]roving wiretaps, searches of business records (the "library records provision"), and conducting surveillance of "lone wolves" individuals suspected of terrorist-related activities not linked to terrorist groups.[4] Republican leaders[184] questioned if the use of the Autopen met the constitutional requirements for signing a bill into law.[185]"
TSF

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40480
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OK ,here it is . Finally republikans in Raleigh have presented a bill, which if passed, I like.
Non profits will be allowed to have "gaming nights"
which would allow poker games, black jack games , craps, roulette wheels ,etc as fund raisers. I see great potential here (and profits) for my non profit organization to generate competition for the Cherokee Indians. Our financial problems could finally have been solved by-- believe it or not---republikans. We may even have to hire large numbers of people to "administer" this program.
Allen martel ho

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40481
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

waco1909 wrote:
Obama has betrayed the Gay Community by not nationally legalizing same sex marriages.Our struggle and fight for Gay Rights marches on.
Yep,Pretending be Waco.But the thoughts expressed are mine.Sometimes,I wonder what. It would be like to be Waco,Waco is smart,I hate Waco.
THX 1198

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40482
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

America doesnt stand for anything anymore,and when you stand for nothing,its easy to get walked on.Seems to me that America is ripe for a person with strong views,a person with easy solutions.America now,is where Germany was in the nineteen thirties.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40483
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

TSF wrote:
Oh hell, if he used an "autopen" then the whole thing is illegal even thought republikans and democrats passed the bills and presented them to the president for signing..
<quoted text>
NEVER said "illegal". A Democrat extended the "snooping" so to speak. A Republican had nothing to do with it. Here again, you show your bias. BTW, do not know how to spell "Republican"? Oh yeah, what is that.....bias.
RCI

Wallburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40484
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My only concern is that after reading some of these posts is how and why did Americans become so damn dumb? Pease people stop drooling like a bunch of idiots and stop mouthing off withot knowledge first. This why our rights are going out the window....STUPID people have allowed it to happen. When you choose to put more stock in American Idol or other such bull shit instead of paying attention to things that matter....well,,you get what you deserve for your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Andy 144,481
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min LOL WIngnuts 74,654
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Oh my 52,093
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min Heather 30,173
Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min Marvin Levels 188
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Jay 149,718
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,682
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••