Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40452 Jun 14, 2013
Democrats in the US Senate voted yesterday to give away an ADDITIONAL $1 Billion dollars in welfare -- TO THE RICH mega cane, beets, corn and dairy farmers. Just for perspective, that is more money than the total cost of ALL social programs. Since we are already nearly 17 trillion dollars in debt, WHERE WILL THAT MONEY COME FROM?
You guessed it, it will be borrowed. Lets see if the republikan House of Representatives kill this give away or support it just like the dems in the Senate.. Five dollars against the hole in a doughnut says the republikans pass it also.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40453 Jun 14, 2013
Republikans in the house and senate have known about and approved the phone and email eavesdropping of all US citizens for years. This has been occurring with the full support of congress on both sides. Now republikans turn against America and poison Patriotism by creating hatred for our government, as if republikans had nothing to do with the unpopular eavesdropping. Dishonest, dishonorable , despicable are words that come to mind.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40454 Jun 14, 2013
Self correction. That welfare give away to the rich was $1 TRILLION dollars. Not $1 Billion.
TSF wrote:
Democrats in the US Senate voted yesterday to give away an ADDITIONAL $1 Billion dollars in welfare -- TO THE RICH mega cane, beets, corn and dairy farmers. Just for perspective, that is more money than the total cost of ALL social programs. Since we are already nearly 17 trillion dollars in debt, WHERE WILL THAT MONEY COME FROM?
You guessed it, it will be borrowed. Lets see if the republikan House of Representatives kill this give away or support it just like the dems in the Senate.. Five dollars against the hole in a doughnut says the republikans pass it also.
cole

Lenoir, NC

#40455 Jun 14, 2013
I have watched your posts awhile TSF.Did anyone think the government would go this far though?I dont think anyone thought that EVERYONE would be scanned!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40456 Jun 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
read the whole article, T. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/350983/...
cole

Lenoir, NC

#40457 Jun 14, 2013

even now Obama prepares to sign our second amendment rights away to the UN. The march to one world government continues,as scandal after scandal rocks the Obama administraton,the president is nowhere to be seen.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40458 Jun 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans in the house and senate have known about and approved the phone and email eavesdropping of all US citizens for years. This has been occurring with the full support of congress on both sides. Now republikans turn against America and poison Patriotism by creating hatred for our government, as if republikans had nothing to do with the unpopular eavesdropping. Dishonest, dishonorable , despicable are words that come to mind.
And I guess not Democrat OR Independent knew a thing. If you weren't SO bais, you would actually sound knowledgeable. It's time to get off the "Party" line and TRY to bring Washington back to it's senses. It's time to quit the endless partisan bickering. No one is winning.
cole

Lenoir, NC

#40459 Jun 14, 2013
So you want the government to guarantee yoursafety
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40460 Jun 14, 2013
When the patriot act passed, I thought the government would go this far. It is old news that every phone call and every email has been recorded since around late 2002. That has been on the internet and on the blogs for years. So why is the issue being pumped up today? What else is happening that needs this diversion of the public's attention??
cole wrote:
I have watched your posts awhile TSF.Did anyone think the government would go this far though?I dont think anyone thought that EVERYONE would be scanned!
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40461 Jun 14, 2013
Republikans in the house and senate have known about and approved the phone and email eavesdropping of all US citizens for years. This has been occurring with the full support of congress on both sides.

BOTH SIDES
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>And I guess not Democrat OR Independent knew a thing. If you weren't SO bais, you would actually sound knowledgeable. It's time to get off the "Party" line and TRY to bring Washington back to it's senses. It's time to quit the endless partisan bickering. No one is winning.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40462 Jun 14, 2013
I DID READ IT. The author is confusing the deficit with the debt. Two different things but the same in math challenged minds. I am surprised that you didn't recognize that Robert..
We certainly ARE NOT running an annual deficit of over 100 trillion dollars. That's a stretch, even for a republican. However, I do not disagree with the POSSIBILITY of the US having a DEBT of over 100 trillion dollars 30 years from now if action isn't taken.
One thing that I think Obama is correct on is that IF we reduce the ANNUAL DEFICIT by 4 trillion dollars, our financial problems would pretty much be solved. The key word is IF. It will not happen soon because just yesterday, the democrat senate voted to give away another $1 trillion dollars of money to rich agro-business that we have to borrow and the house will approve that and Obama will sign it. With these corrupt bastards increasing the debt 5.8% in just one day to please lobbyist , the Earth itself could wobble from the weight of the dollars needed to pay off the US national debt 30 years from now.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>read the whole article, T. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/350983/...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40463 Jun 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
I DID READ IT. The author is confusing the deficit with the debt. Two different things but the same in math challenged minds. I am surprised that you didn't recognize that Robert..
We certainly ARE NOT running an annual deficit of over 100 trillion dollars. That's a stretch, even for a republican. However, I do not disagree with the POSSIBILITY of the US having a DEBT of over 100 trillion dollars 30 years from now if action isn't taken.
One thing that I think Obama is correct on is that IF we reduce the ANNUAL DEFICIT by 4 trillion dollars, our financial problems would pretty much be solved. The key word is IF. It will not happen soon because just yesterday, the democrat senate voted to give away another $1 trillion dollars of money to rich agro-business that we have to borrow and the house will approve that and Obama will sign it. With these corrupt bastards increasing the debt 5.8% in just one day to please lobbyist , the Earth itself could wobble from the weight of the dollars needed to pay off the US national debt 30 years from now.
<quoted text>
I thought it might be too complicated for you to understand. The key term to remember is "unfunded liability.".
cole

Lenoir, NC

#40464 Jun 14, 2013
"Coverage may be unaffordable for low-wage workers"
WASHINGTON It's called the Affordable Care Act, but President Barack Obama's health care law may turn out to be unaffordable for many low-wage workers, including employees at big chain restaurants, retail stores and hotels. http://www.telegram.com/article/20130613/NEWS...
No kidding, been said how many times???
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40465 Jun 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans in the house and senate have known about and approved the phone and email eavesdropping of all US citizens for years. This has been occurring with the full support of congress on both sides.
BOTH SIDES
<quoted text>
So why not say "Congress" instead of "Republicans", again, bias does nothing to prove your point. It's like saying "a white man robbed a liquor store" instead of "a man robbed a liquor store". OR, you could say "BOTH SIDES" but no, YOU always say what......???
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40466 Jun 14, 2013
Which party is pretending this has been happening without their knowledge and approval? That would be republikans Which party is creating fear and hatred of our US security agencies? That would be republikans. Why are republikans doing this? To obstruct Obama and try to gain political points, even at the expense of destroying the patriotism of Americans. Since Obama will not be running for president again , why are republikans campaigning against Obama? Because they are stupid and have nothing positive to contribute.
Who robbed the national treasury? That would be congress and their lobbyist .
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>So why not say "Congress" instead of "Republicans", again, bias does nothing to prove your point. It's like saying "a white man robbed a liquor store" instead of "a man robbed a liquor store". OR, you could say "BOTH SIDES" but no, YOU always say what......???
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40467 Jun 14, 2013
Unfunded liability such as $1 trillion dollars to agro-business?
That on top the unfunded liability of an additional $1.3 trillion dollars to other rich persons and corporations? No, I will not skip the unfunded liability of $0.987 trillion dollars to social programs. The point is that stealing granny's social security just isn't going to be enough to pull us out with all this unfunded liability in welfare to the rich.
On the other hand, if we were to get serious and cut out all unfunded liabilities, starting with the most expensive ones to the rich and working our way down, our fiscal dilemma could be solved.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it might be too complicated for you to understand. The key term to remember is "unfunded liability.".
Cole

Athens, TN

#40468 Jun 14, 2013
TSF wrote:
Which party is pretending this has been happening without their knowledge and approval? That would be republikans Which party is creating fear and hatred of our US security agencies? That would be republikans. Why are republikans doing this? To obstruct Obama and try to gain political points, even at the expense of destroying the patriotism of Americans. Since Obama will not be running for president again , why are republikans campaigning against Obama? Because they are stupid and have nothing positive to contribute.
Who robbed the national treasury? That would be congress and their lobbyist .
<quoted text>
you are beginning to sound shrill.Obama,right now,is destroying the country.That's why Obama is being discussed.Obama has almost no responses to the recent scandals.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40469 Jun 14, 2013
It isn't complicated enough to conceal it's obvious errors in attempting to blend annual deficits with cumulative debt.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it might be too complicated for you to understand. The key term to remember is "unfunded liability.".
Cole

Athens, TN

#40470 Jun 14, 2013
This isn't about lobbyists.Its about a president who uses IRS to intimidate political opponents.Its no shock that Obama denies federal disaster aid to states that voted against him.Obama froze American response to Bengazi to save Muslims.Obama is giving F-15 jets to Egypt? They certainly are not allies of America.Oh,that's right.They're Muslims.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40471 Jun 14, 2013
Right now, republikans are destroying our country. Thats why I am calling them out. Obama was stupid to even respond at all to the spying that was started under Dubya Bush-- with congressional approval of both parties.. Obama was stupid to fail to stop the spying on Americans that has been ongoing since 2002. It has served little useful purpose over the last 10 years, has consumed huge mounts of money and has invaded privacy in conflict with our constitution.
Cole wrote:
<quoted text> you are beginning to sound shrill.Obama,right now,is destroying the country.That's why Obama is being discussed.Obama has almost no responses to the recent scandals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min guest 71,229
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 min Mechanic_45 22,242
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min RayOne 193,649
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 min Tiger 16,025
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 11 min Grover 83,221
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 102,244
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 hr Dalai Lama 81,552
More from around the web