Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2013/Bills/Hous... Here is the bill.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Texas.Not big enough for you? Go to Alaska.Explore the intestinal tract of a grizzly bear.Texas,friends,is where its at.People are moving out of California like its an infected tumor.Moving to Texas.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Judging a quote from a legislative bill "clueless" makes me wonder who is really "clueless". Come people, get the ole head outta there and TRY a real discussion for once. I'm starting to think some are incapable.
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

waco?waco? where are you? I was busy judging posts.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

There are more Gay Communities in Texas than any other state as well as more Mental Hospitals.That in itself speaks for itself on how far Texas is progressing for Gay and Mental Patients Rights which I'm proud to be a part of.You can hardly say that about NC.
The Borg

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Resistance is futile allen.
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Im sorry.Did it again.still trying to get waco to notice me,by pretending to be him.The truth is,Ilove waco.Im a woman trapped in a mans body.Woe is me.
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Dammit waco did you get a computer?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
There are more Gay Communities in Texas than any other state as well as more Mental Hospitals.That in itself speaks for itself on how far Texas is progressing for Gay and Mental Patients Rights which I'm proud to be a part of.You can hardly say that about NC.
"So, today… here it goes (the numbers below represent the combined gay male & lesbian indices, for example, Raleigh’s gay male index is 120 and the lesbian index is 92, but the combined index is 106; You can click on the city names in order to see the individual gay male v. lesbian idices):
Charlotte – 119
Raleigh – 106
Greensboro – 103
Winston-Salem – 107
Durham – 152
Fayetteville – 72
Cary – 74
High Point – 86
Wilmington – 93
Asheville – 183
Chapel Hill – 97
Carrboro – 117
So if we were to list North Carolina’s cities by size – gay size, instead of population size (like above), this is what we would get:
Asheville
Durham
Carrboro
Charlotte
Winston-Salem
Raleigh
Greensboro
Chapel Hill
Wilmington
High Point
Cary
Fayetteville
I would caution, however, that these gay indices do not include an accurate or adequate count of bisexual or transgender people." Again, you are wrong, don't you verify ANYTHING? http://interstateq.com/archives/1261/
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

waco.waco.youre all i think about.talk to me,or ill say bad things using your name.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Come get me allen.No guts?
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Come on dummy.Is judging posts all you got? You told me once you were dangerous,allen.You mean youre a dangerous post judger? hahahahaha! Bout right...
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
It's obvious allen will not challenge me to a debate because of my superior intellect which no one on topix seems to have none.No one can outwit me except maybe emlu,who knows just as much about Gay Community statistics as I.Of course my being gay has its advantages and my bipolar disorder makes me a genius because I use a larger percentage of my left brain than most people.Allen and everyone would only wish to have what I have.LIFE IS GREAT!
You never engage in any intellectual conversations on topix, so you can not make the claim. Making this claim is as false as you are.
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
It's obvious allen will not challenge me to a debate because of my superior intellect which no one on topix seems to have none.No one can outwit me except maybe emlu,who knows just as much about Gay Community statistics as I.Of course my being gay has its advantages and my bipolar disorder makes me a genius because I use a larger percentage of my left brain than most people.Allen and everyone would only wish to have what I have.LIFE IS GREAT!
Yes folks im at it again,pretending to be waco.This time,from Atlanta! But,its me,allen martel ho.The woman trapped in a fat mans body!This is your warning,waco!Notice me,or ill bury you in a blizzard of phoney "waco"posts!I'm too smart for you fools!hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah!!!!!
sam

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

allen the alien!
Taxpayer

Elizabeth City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Oh, maybe I am missing something here. If teaching reading, writing and arithmetic is ok, how are the public schools going wrong in teaching reading ,writing and arithmetic? I have never heard or read about even one case where the public schools have kidnapped anyone. In fact, it is my understanding that every parent, including you, has the option to home school their children. I attended public schools for 12 years and never once did I experience subjugation to propaganda. My own children all attended 12 years of public schools and never once did I find out they being subjugated to propaganda of any kind. All my children received excellent education in public schools, went on to make good grades and graduate from college and now have good jobs. All are standing on their own two feet.
Could you please relate details with specifics of the propagandistic abuse you were subjected to or that which you have personally witnessed? I notice that you read and write well. did you learn that in public schools?
<quoted text>
It does not do any good to repeat details you do not care about details.
Of course you do not see a problem because people like you are the problem.
TSF

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

If we don't have the money, we don't have it? But where did they find the money to give every lawyer in every law firm in NC a $50,000 tax break? Where did they find the money to give all of Thom Tillis' staff huge raises? If we are going to have to step on people to save money, why are we pampering some and starving others?
justasayin wrote:
http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/ 2013/Bills/House/PDF/H4v4.pdf Here is the bill.
TSF

Coats, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

I care about details. I am very curious as to who ,where, when and how these propagandistic atrocities are being carried out by public schools.
I need details so that I can confirm this for myself. So I ask again:
1. How many children have been kidnapped by NC public schools?
Names and dates would allow one to verify this claim
2. Are parents in NC allowed to home school their children?
3. I know that NC teachers are required to follow curriculum guides and I know that principals visit classrooms often to confirm that the curriculum guides are being followed , on schedule
and in detail. So could you direct me to one of the propagandistic curriculum guides which use math, reading and writing to brainwash children. If it isn't in the state published curriculum guides, specifically which teachers and principals are deviating from the required curriculum guides and when did this occur and exactly what are the names of the persons witnessing this?
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not do any good to repeat details you do not care about details.
Of course you do not see a problem because people like you are the problem.
Taxpayer

Elizabeth City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

When forced, Multiculturalism is also hypocrisy. For the Law which suppresses the Majority does not also suppress Minority. Naturally for those who say that the Majority have no right to dictate to Minority are Minority. Thus, under forced Multiculturalism, Minority feels no compunction to assimilate. Without assimilation, Right Liberty and Wrong Liberty are defined relative to Race or Culture. This forced multicultural mess (not melting pot) creates the deepest anger, hatred and frustration. Not surprisingly, forced Multiculturalism can lead to civil war, which must be repressed by Fascism. But if Fascism through a Police State fails to make new order, the nation must fall to barbarism. Right Liberty of Majority Rule is no longer the norm. The Majority is overruled and caged by a corrupt Oligarchy. Multiculturalism is forced through Law of anti-discrimination. The Constitution is regularly violated, and the Law of God ignored. Worse, it seems that this corrupted Oligarchy shall never be unseated. The electoral system is filled with fraud and manipulation from both parties. But what does it matter when the voters are dumbed-down and ill-informed? What does it matter when Congress has a 17% approval rating and a 90% reelection rate!
JP Perez

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Come on dummy.Is judging posts all you got? You told me once you were dangerous,allen.You mean youre a dangerous post judger? hahahahaha! Bout right...
Don't know who or what you are, you need help and meds fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••